What's the strongest pre workout product?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Darn 500mgs of eria jarensis. They put out some crazy formulas.
Yes, it does

It she get to me any day now. As soon as I get it in I am going to give it a try. I am going to go with 70% of the serving size for the first time trying it. I will let you guys know about it afterwards.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it does

It she get to me any day now. As soon as I get it in I am going to give it a try. I am going to go with 70% of the serving size for the first time trying it. I will let you guys know about it afterwards.
At 500mg of Eria and 300 of DMHA per scoop you could actually 1/2 scoop and combine it with 1/2
serving of a non exotic PW that you can pick up cheap and get 60 servings at of tub :D

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried God Status Labz Leviathan yet?

IMG_1330.JPG

I just order a tub to try out.

I really like their Zeus preworkout product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro you are going crazy with the pre/stim purchases lol
Haha....am I ?

I pulled the trigger on it because I don’t think it will be around much longer. I love that it has Phenylpiracetam in it for that laser focus! It will be once in awhile use pre like 1x per couple weeks. I usually have a decent amount of pres on hand always and never take the same one two days in a row and I workout 6 days a week. It helps with tolerance since they have different type feels to them and fuk it’s fun haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha....am I ?

I pulled the trigger on it because I don’t think it will be around much longer. I love that it has Phenylpiracetam in it for that laser focus! It will be once in awhile use pre like 1x per couple weeks. I usually have a decent amount of pres on hand always and never take the same one two days in a row and I workout 6 days a week. It helps with tolerance since they have different type feels to them and fuk it’s fun haha
Man, I got to try that stuff. Got a coupon code and site to purchase?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Haha....am I ?

i hear ya man. i used to do the same thing. lol