What's the strongest pre workout product?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wish I had more self control because Dark Energy was one of the worst pre workouts I've ever bought tried it twice and I can't remember the last time I've been that spaced out. Actually fell asleep sitting up on the couch wife woke me up felt like crap the rest of the day. Excelsior and og craze take first place. But DVST8 is currently second.
Damn. My mom had some pretty serious heart issues/surgery around 2 years ago - thankfully she's doing great.

We were advised that the issues she had usually around found until the person is on the autopsy table - unfortunately hereditary. It really caused me to change my caffeine intake, I used to kill energy drinks now I haven't had one since. I still use preworkouts, but these super stimmed-out versions just have no appeal to me anymore. Gotta stay alive lol

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn. My mom had some pretty serious heart issues/surgery around 2 years ago - thankfully she's doing great.

We were advised that the issues she had usually around found until the person is on the autopsy table - unfortunately hereditary. It really caused me to change my caffeine intake, I used to kill energy drinks now I haven't had one since. I still use preworkouts, but these super stimmed-out versions just have no appeal to me anymore. Gotta stay alive lol
I meant to say that those types of issues aren't usually found until the person is on the autopsy table***

I really miss the "edit" button, anybody else?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was a poor attempt at a joke trying to call into question batch to batch consistency of SNS, WHICH IS SPOT ON IN REALITY FOLKS. Really hard sometimes with straight text to get my sense of humor across, heck in person it's still an acquired taste lol.

Dark Energy makes me laugh a little with their label stating the powder is an RC and not for human consumption and they of course we went ahead and saved all you researchers a step in the lab by flavoring the research compound for you lol.

One-half scoop had my appetite down for the entire day and made it hard to fall asleep almost 20 hours later lol. Going to be saving it for my next diet.
Humor is sometimes hard to convey over a computer or by text, 100% agree. In this case, I didn't want someone reading, whether now or 6 months from now, thinking that Focus XT was being compared to other products being discussed. Everything we offer is made in GMP compliant facilities with all necessary testing, etc. We spend a lot of money that many other companies don't to ensure that everything is done correctly; and from that comment it would have been easy for someone reading not to realize that.

But I didn't take it wrong or negatively. I knew you were joking. I just wanted to make sure it was clear to others. And thank you for pointing it out here too :)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had more self control because Dark Energy was one of the worst pre workouts I've ever bought tried it twice and I can't remember the last time I've been that spaced out. Actually fell asleep sitting up on the couch wife woke me up felt like crap the rest of the day. Excelsior and og craze take first place. But DVST8 is currently second.
Dark energy felt awful. Dirty lethargic energy with a horrid comedown/crash. I actually just flushed a tub recently also . I had a tub sitting un-opened for months as i don't want to take pre workouts no more. Should have just sold it tbh just went down the pan after 1 scoop

Your using excelsior currently? I would ditch that stuff bud Honestly it will cause you more damage than good. It's awful at causing vasoconstriction. It was so bad that the ends of my fingers went blue and were so cold i would lose complete sense of touch! You should read my story about excelsior and being rushed to the hospital. This lead to wearing a heart monitor for a week.. A treadmill stress test on my heart.. A CT scan. Mri scan and being signed off work sick for 6 weeks.... Also blood thinning drugs for 2 month also.

Just saying.

Stimulants won't give you any benefit for your bodybuilding goals. It's all negatives in the long run and just fry your adrenal glands and cns system

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dark energy felt awful. Dirty lethargic energy with a horrid comedown/crash. I actually just flushed a tub recently also . I had a tub sitting un-opened for months as i don't want to take pre workouts no more. Should have just sold it tbh just went down the pan after 1 scoop

Your using excelsior currently? I would ditch that stuff bud Honestly it will cause you more damage than good. It's awful at causing vasoconstriction. It was so bad that the ends of my fingers went blue and were so cold i would lose complete sense of touch! You should read my story about excelsior and being rushed to the hospital. This lead to wearing a heart monitor for a week.. A treadmill stress test on my heart.. A CT scan. Mri scan and being signed off work sick for 6 weeks.... Also blood thinning drugs for 2 month also.

Just saying.

Stimulants won't give you any benefit for your bodybuilding goals. It's all negatives in the long run and just fry your adrenal glands and cns system
So what PWO was the best deal for you.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll probably try a tub to see what the fuss is about. But to keep buying it in hopes of getting a good one is dumb. Why not just buy some illegal stims of the street at that point. Lol. They will more then likely work and you have a better idea of what your putting I to your body.
This is excatly what I think when I see people dropping a lot of money and hunting for some batch they hope is the strong batch that has something in it that they don't know what it is, but it's strong.. Just by some speed then?

I'm also amazed on some people's way of using these strongest stim pwo's and pwo's in general. That they use them in every WO and every day even. I've allways thought the way to use the stronger pwo's is to use them when you really need them? I for example usually use a strong pwo about once a month give or take.

I would rather use cocaine every saturday than Excelsior 5 times a week.. If I had to choose either for some reason. Not to really knock on Excelsior or other strong pwo's, I like em' myself, but only use when really need it.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sensitive to Y but not to Rauwolscine. The issue I've ran into some times is because Rauwolscine/Alpha-Y is so expensive, some brands use regular Y in its place. I can always tell bc even the smallest amount of regular Y make me feel like crap.

I do remember with Re1gn, they had that one batch that something happened with that they had too much of something, it may have been Yohimbine, I can't remember. I never tried that batch. I tried later batches and it was good but the crash sucked.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore for me was the good from it without the bad. Great energy, good pumps, and no crash. To me, it feels like functional energy vs cracked out I can't think straight energy.
Thinking I might give this a try as I really enjoyed Re1gn. However I did not enjoy the stimdick it caused. Any problem in this department with Pump Addict?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thinking I might give this a try as I really enjoyed Re1gn. However I did not enjoy the stimdick it caused. Any problem in this department with Pump Addict?
Not in my experience. I haven't had any issues like that with Pump Addict but I did with Re1gn. I figured it was from the DMHA in Re1gn.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I quit the fun pre's but If I was still wanting to use stims I would just order something like amp from bulkstims and add it to an energy drink.

Wasted so much money on pre's for a stand alone ingredient. Makes zero sense to me now.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I quit the fun pre's but If I was still wanting to use stims I would just order something like amp from bulkstims and add it to an energy drink.

Wasted so much money on pre's for a stand alone ingredient. Makes zero sense to me now.
Which stims do you use?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I ordered DHMA from them and I don’t feel anything from it. Have you used their products before?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I ordered DHMA from them and I don’t feel anything from it. Have you used their products before?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the strongest but got 12 tubs scream pwo at 1.19 pounds for 16 per tub. They had the offer for like a few hours and then they changed the price but I asked them to honor the orginal price and woo hoo. 12 tubs of pwo on the way.