What's the strongest pre workout product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was a poor attempt at a joke trying to call into question batch to batch consistency of SNS, WHICH IS SPOT ON IN REALITY FOLKS. Really hard sometimes with straight text to get my sense of humor across, heck in person it's still an acquired taste lol.

Dark Energy makes me laugh a little with their label stating the powder is an RC and not for human consumption and they of course we went ahead and saved all you researchers a step in the lab by flavoring the research compound for you lol.

One-half scoop had my appetite down for the entire day and made it hard to fall asleep almost 20 hours later lol. Going to be saving it for my next diet.
Humor is sometimes hard to convey over a computer or by text, 100% agree. In this case, I didn't want someone reading, whether now or 6 months from now, thinking that Focus XT was being compared to other products being discussed. Everything we offer is made in GMP compliant facilities with all necessary testing, etc. We spend a lot of money that many other companies don't to ensure that everything is done correctly; and from that comment it would have been easy for someone reading not to realize that.

But I didn't take it wrong or negatively. I knew you were joking. I just wanted to make sure it was clear to others. And thank you for pointing it out here too :)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had more self control because Dark Energy was one of the worst pre workouts I've ever bought tried it twice and I can't remember the last time I've been that spaced out. Actually fell asleep sitting up on the couch wife woke me up felt like crap the rest of the day. Excelsior and og craze take first place. But DVST8 is currently second.
Dark energy felt awful. Dirty lethargic energy with a horrid comedown/crash. I actually just flushed a tub recently also . I had a tub sitting un-opened for months as i don't want to take pre workouts no more. Should have just sold it tbh just went down the pan after 1 scoop

Your using excelsior currently? I would ditch that stuff bud Honestly it will cause you more damage than good. It's awful at causing vasoconstriction. It was so bad that the ends of my fingers went blue and were so cold i would lose complete sense of touch! You should read my story about excelsior and being rushed to the hospital. This lead to wearing a heart monitor for a week.. A treadmill stress test on my heart.. A CT scan. Mri scan and being signed off work sick for 6 weeks.... Also blood thinning drugs for 2 month also.

Just saying.

Stimulants won't give you any benefit for your bodybuilding goals. It's all negatives in the long run and just fry your adrenal glands and cns system

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dark energy felt awful. Dirty lethargic energy with a horrid comedown/crash. I actually just flushed a tub recently also . I had a tub sitting un-opened for months as i don't want to take pre workouts no more. Should have just sold it tbh just went down the pan after 1 scoop

Your using excelsior currently? I would ditch that stuff bud Honestly it will cause you more damage than good. It's awful at causing vasoconstriction. It was so bad that the ends of my fingers went blue and were so cold i would lose complete sense of touch! You should read my story about excelsior and being rushed to the hospital. This lead to wearing a heart monitor for a week.. A treadmill stress test on my heart.. A CT scan. Mri scan and being signed off work sick for 6 weeks.... Also blood thinning drugs for 2 month also.

Just saying.

Stimulants won't give you any benefit for your bodybuilding goals. It's all negatives in the long run and just fry your adrenal glands and cns system
So what PWO was the best deal for you.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll probably try a tub to see what the fuss is about. But to keep buying it in hopes of getting a good one is dumb. Why not just buy some illegal stims of the street at that point. Lol. They will more then likely work and you have a better idea of what your putting I to your body.
This is excatly what I think when I see people dropping a lot of money and hunting for some batch they hope is the strong batch that has something in it that they don't know what it is, but it's strong.. Just by some speed then?

I'm also amazed on some people's way of using these strongest stim pwo's and pwo's in general. That they use them in every WO and every day even. I've allways thought the way to use the stronger pwo's is to use them when you really need them? I for example usually use a strong pwo about once a month give or take.

I would rather use cocaine every saturday than Excelsior 5 times a week.. If I had to choose either for some reason. Not to really knock on Excelsior or other strong pwo's, I like em' myself, but only use when really need it.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
EC + xtend + L-tyrosine imo

but I workout on an empty belly at 5am

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sensitive to Y but not to Rauwolscine. The issue I've ran into some times is because Rauwolscine/Alpha-Y is so expensive, some brands use regular Y in its place. I can always tell bc even the smallest amount of regular Y make me feel like crap.

I do remember with Re1gn, they had that one batch that something happened with that they had too much of something, it may have been Yohimbine, I can't remember. I never tried that batch. I tried later batches and it was good but the crash sucked.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore for me was the good from it without the bad. Great energy, good pumps, and no crash. To me, it feels like functional energy vs cracked out I can't think straight energy.
Thinking I might give this a try as I really enjoyed Re1gn. However I did not enjoy the stimdick it caused. Any problem in this department with Pump Addict?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thinking I might give this a try as I really enjoyed Re1gn. However I did not enjoy the stimdick it caused. Any problem in this department with Pump Addict?
Not in my experience. I haven't had any issues like that with Pump Addict but I did with Re1gn. I figured it was from the DMHA in Re1gn.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I quit the fun pre's but If I was still wanting to use stims I would just order something like amp from bulkstims and add it to an energy drink.

Wasted so much money on pre's for a stand alone ingredient. Makes zero sense to me now.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I quit the fun pre's but If I was still wanting to use stims I would just order something like amp from bulkstims and add it to an energy drink.

Wasted so much money on pre's for a stand alone ingredient. Makes zero sense to me now.
Which stims do you use?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I ordered DHMA from them and I don’t feel anything from it. Have you used their products before?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I ordered DHMA from them and I don’t feel anything from it. Have you used their products before?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which stims do you use?
Just caffeine these days. All I really need.

I liked dmaa/ha but can't control using em so I stay away.

I have not. Saw them mentioned here before so thought they were good. The amp piqued my interest.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the strongest but got 12 tubs scream pwo at 1.19 pounds for 16 per tub. They had the offer for like a few hours and then they changed the price but I asked them to honor the orginal price and woo hoo. 12 tubs of pwo on the way.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested in trying something new like the DVST8 or Dark Energy but none of my normal go to places have them. Any suggestions on a good place to order from? I've used the same places for so long I'm a bit leery ordering somewhere new. I normally stick to Lockout, Strong and DPS.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm interested in trying something new like the DVST8 or Dark Energy but none of my normal go to places have them. Any suggestions on a good place to order from? I've used the same places for so long I'm a bit leery ordering somewhere new. I normally stick to Lockout, Strong and DPS.
You can get DVST8 over at SUPPZ.com and check Google for a coupon code cause the last time
I looked there was one to get 25% off your order so it's $39.99 then 25% off if the code is still
out there. Now for Dark Energy you can get that on Ebay for $34.99 and free shipping. Hope that
helps :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know if any of your dare to get DOUBLE IMPACT from APOLLO soon.

It's Assassin and Hooligan combined. lol.

Nickec9

Awards
Has anyone tried anything new that has recently come out?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried anything new that has recently come out?
VasoForce Rush isn't the strongest in terms of stimulants but its as strong as most people want one to be. We released the updated version within the last couple of months and have had great feedback on it.

Plus, with it being capsule form, if it is too strong for some people, they can adjust their dosage easily.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
VasoForce Rush isn't the strongest in terms of stimulants but its as strong as most people want one to be. We released the updated version within the last couple of months and have had great feedback on it.

Plus, with it being capsule form, if it is too strong for some people, they can adjust their dosage easily.
Or be stacked with another pwo of choice I may add = ) If wanting more of a kick or something.

Nickec9

Awards
Currently taking Excelsior once every 3 weeks, but I'm about to run out. Looking for something in that category.

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently taking Excelsior every 3.5 weeks, but I'm about to run out. Looking for something in that category.
Could hang out on the corner in your "red light district", sure to find something that will give you a similar boost

Nickec9

Awards
I fixed the post, but yes, I'm taking it once every three weeks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I fixed the post, but yes, I'm taking it once every three weeks.
Ok. That's a good frequency for strong stuff like that. Maybe just another Excelsior? Dark Energy is said to be strong too. And some others mentioned in this thread. And yeah, I didn't really answer your question 😄 But I don't know any new ones. Was just going to offer an opinion if you'd use the Excelsior frequently.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or be stacked with another pwo of choice I may add = ) If wanting more of a kick or something.
VasoForce Rush is stronger than most people expect it to be. For those that want super strong, they can take a capsule of Eria Jarensis with it if they want; but I would encourage anyone to try it first without adding anything to it to see.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
VasoForce Rush is stronger than most people expect it to be. For those that want super strong, they can take a capsule of Eria Jarensis with it if they want; but I would encourage anyone to try it first without adding anything to it to see.
No disagreement here. Was just highlighting one more upside of the capsule form = ) I used to have Amp Citrate (dmba) in capsules and it was a great stacker and so easy to stack and dose with the capsules. Looking to have the Eria capsules for same kind of use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No disagreement here. Was just highlighting one more upside of the capsule form = ) I used to have Amp Citrate (dmba) in capsules and it was a great stacker and so easy to stack and dose with the capsules. Looking to have the Eria capsules for same kind of use.
Oh absolutely, I know. And I appreciate you pointing it out.

The reason I said that was that we've had quite a bit of feedback from people that underestimated how strong it was.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh absolutely, I know. And I appreciate you pointing it out.

The reason I said that was that we've had quite a bit of feedback from people that underestimated how strong it was.
Allways start with a half a dose with new stim products - it's the rule of thumb. But I'm a seasoned vet with supps I guess 😁 Or just an old hack.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok. That's a good frequency for strong stuff like that. Maybe just another Excelsior? Dark Energy is said to be strong too. And some others mentioned in this thread. And yeah, I didn't really answer your question But I don't know any new ones. Was just going to offer an opinion if you'd use the Excelsior frequently.
Dark Energy isn’t as good. And really isn’t close. Feels dirty to me. Imo, you’re not going to find anything similar to Excelsior. Buy more Excelsior or expect to use something with less effect.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't find Dark Energy STRONG in the sense of jazzed out of your mind energy way.

Dark Energy is more Euphoria/focused/can't get a hard-on for a day and half thing.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does this look?
Depends how you react to Yohimbine...

I can handle 2.5-3mg of yohimbine hcl but sometimes even that will upset my stomach.

That one also has Eria Jarensis, I get a crash/low blood sugar feeling from that 🤷‍♂️

I would pass on it, but you may very well dig it...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends how you react to Yohimbine...

I can handle 2.5-3mg of yohimbine hcl but sometimes even that will upset my stomach.

That one also has Eria Jarensis, I get a crash/low blood sugar feeling from that 🤷‍♂️

I would pass on it, but you may very well dig it...
Looks pretty heavy packed 😄 I just got two sample doses when ordered other stuff. I'm not a fan of some of these ingridients, so I'll try half a dose and see what's it like.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The strongest I tried was Insane Labz Psychotic. But in jittery way with tremor and shits. Unfortunately there is not dark energy or excelsior in my country, but I'd definitely give a try. Now I use new mesomorph v4, pretty nice

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5% Nutrition - 5150 (Old Formula)

Sweating and borderline nauseous from the 505mg's of caffeine.

I think Rich Piana looked down at me and said to come up there w him at some point of the workout...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The strongest I tried was Insane Labz Psychotic. But in jittery way with tremor and shits. Unfortunately there is not dark energy or excelsior in my country, but I'd definitely give a try. Now I use new mesomorph v4, pretty nice
Insane Labz Psychotic is very polarizing amongst my customers, you either love it or hate it. I personally hate it lol even at half a serving I feel terrible with elevated heart rate for hours.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Insane Labz Psychotic is very polarizing amongst my customers, you either love it or hate it. I personally hate it lol even at half a serving I feel terrible with elevated heart rate for hours.
As for me, polarising is the best word I can describe it. One day I love it, and the next day I hate it (I think it straightly depends on which ingredients I have in my scoop, that aren't obviously mixed well. So one day it's alpha yohimbine which is heart killer for me, next day it's dmae which is okay. Sort of Russian roulette lol

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As for me, polarising is the best word I can describe it. One day I love it, and the next day I hate it (I think it straightly depends on which ingredients I have in my scoop, that aren't obviously mixed well. So one day it's alpha yohimbine which is heart killer for me, next day it's dmae which is okay. Sort of Russian roulette lol
I've found tossing some pre's in a blender helps with consistency from dose to dose. Good when you're dealing with a formula containing glycerol too.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Just google whats still out there with DMAA and DMHA. That is your best bet for a kick.

You could give DustX a try, its a little cheaper then some of the other DMAA products, but packs one hell of a punch.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I allways shake any supp with multiple ingridients before scooping up. Seemed to work well enough thus far.
Agreed. I noticed this especially with BA containing pre's. Manson, also made by the same company as insane labz, felt like pure BA until I mixed it each time. Thats another pre that is super cheap and hits pretty decent if all one is looking for is stims. It's only $25ish at our shop for 35 scoops.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I noticed this especially with BA containing pre's. Manson, also made by the same company as insane labz, felt like pure BA until I mixed it each time. Thats another pre that is super cheap and hits pretty decent if all one is looking for is stims. It's only $25ish at our shop for 35 scoops.
By BA you mean beta alanine? I shaked psychotic today and it seemed to help. But yohimbine hits stronger than its other ingredients so my heart was still about to explode

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used it few times. Works really good, no sides for me- but as you said I prefer half dose.