What's the best way to lose a bit of the belly while running a BULK cycle?

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
I'm about to run a bulk cycle of test, deca and var. I'm not trying to cut up right now by any means, but my belly is just seeming fat as hell to me right now. Just curious what is the best way to lose a couple inches around my gut without sacrificing my bulk cycle? Just doing some light cardio and eating big, but clean? Maybe adding in some sort of thermogenic fat burner? Any tips would be appriciated fellas....FLU

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I am about ready to do the same thing. The best thing you can do is lose the fat first. run somthing like epistane/Var and igf lr3 or gh frags. Do cardio and clean up your diet. Once you get your stomach lean start your bulk. Otherwise, if you are running a true bulk, it will almost be impossible to lose excess fat. You will just pile on more fat and water.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Watch the carbs (intake and type)!
The "sugary" carbs put the belly fat on quick for me.
Go with more complex carbs and center them around workout.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
So Try to keep all carbs right around workout and then stick with straight protein meals, that could make sense, maybe something on the lines of:
-Protein/carb meal
-Gym
-Protein/carb shake
-Protein/carb meal (about hour after shake)
-Protein only meal
-Protein snack
-Bed

Figured I'll add in 10-15 min cardio after each workout too and maybe take a energy/diet pill before the gym...
Any more comments? Thanks...FLU

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Diet dictates a bulk or cut more than anything else. There is no such thing as a cutting steroid, thats what things like clen,and ephedra, fat burners(Leviathan Reloaded) are for. Cardio is fine on cycle, you're not going to loose any muscle, as the cortsol protecting qualities of anabolics will not allow you to break down muscle tissue.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
So Try to keep all carbs right around workout and then stick with straight protein meals, that could make sense, maybe something on the lines of:
-Protein/carb meal
-Gym
-Protein/carb shake
-Protein/carb meal (about hour after shake)
-Protein only meal
-Protein snack
-Bed

Figured I'll add in 10-15 min cardio after each workout too and maybe take a energy/diet pill before the gym...
Any more comments? Thanks...FLU
Yeah, you get the idea.
Carbs are definitely the key to the belly fat. I'm learning the hard way this Christmas!:frustrate