Need advice sustain 250 plus tren ace 100 what's the best dose?

Hulkinspire

Awards
So I'm addicted to working out I have tren a and test sustain 250 should I add deca as well and what should my dose be right now I'm on 250 sus a week and tren a 100 a week

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just from being in the Game and around BB Forums for a few minutes..a proper introduction with some basic information will help break the ice and usually let better responses..
Before jumping in head first..
You Question is nearly impossible not knowing anything other than doses..
A little more data please..!!
Z...

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It bc sounds like you’ve never run a cycle before. How long have you been properly dieting and training?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren is a whole different Animal..It's become an Unwritten belief, If you're NOT stepping on Stage, it's Just not Worth It..
I've become a huge believer in This..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It sounds like its your first cycle.

Your asking questions That are different for every single person and there's no universal number.

If it's your first cycle you're asking for trouble running tren. Ive run probably 20 cycles in my live and never used more then 150mg of tren.

The best testosterone dose is as much as you need to grow but not soo much that causes side effects.

Should you add deca..... absolutely not. Combining tren and deca in the presence of testosterone will cause many ppl to get a limp noodle.

And what's the point of looking good if your dong doesn't work?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm actually in the Final Stage of Posting a Tutorial Thread on my Home Forum for first cycles..
Something we can refer guys to that will cover the Bases..
Z...