Whats the baddest fat loss stack out?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it still Oep/AT-2/Erase or has something else taken over the crown?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not in specific order The Best for me :D

OEP + Alpha-T2

H.E.A.T Stack + DCP + EC

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is what I am using right now:
Slin Sane/AT2/Erase/Heat LOVE IT!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone have a comparison of OEP to H.E.A.T stack?? maybe rezolution?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright....been looking around .....ive been on the Oep/at2/erase stack for a while...and i would like to change things up....ive seen that alot of people are jumping on the Heat/Dcp/slinsane stack.....how would that compare to the first stack? do i need to add anything to the 2nd stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright....been looking around .....ive been on the Oep/at2/erase stack for a while...and i would like to change things up....ive seen that alot of people are jumping on the Heat/Dcp/slinsane stack.....how would that compare to the first stack? do i need to add anything to the 2nd stack?
DCP stands up straight on its own merits, as feedback from the past 4.5 years attests to. The addition of SS and Heat Stack kicks up the effectiveness several-fold.

You can choose to add Eviscerate if you have stubborn areas (such as abdominal) in order to free more fatty acids from the area of application, but its definitely not needed.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DCP stands up straight on its own merits, as feedback from the past 4.5 years attests to. The addition of SS and Heat Stack kicks up the effectiveness several-fold.

You can choose to add Eviscerate if you have stubborn areas (such as abdominal) in order to free more fatty acids from the area of application, but its definitely not needed.

The bold part alone speaks volumes!! One, because you guys are confident enough in the synergy of the two products and two, not trying to sell something just to sell something. Very rare and quite refreshing!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
oep/ephedra/at2 you will be sweating with the ac on.

Personally I didn't like erase... but I think I'm alone on that.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

thanks for the info....i probably would wait on the eviscerate until im nearing my weight loss goals.....right now, im a little too heavy to use a topical....at least thats how i feel about it.....

by the way dsade....just wanted to let you know that your looking massive....i havent been on the forums in a while and everytime i do...you update your pick and are even more freakish...lol..... good job :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For my pick id go with Recreat for weeks 1 through 8 and Oep weeks 9 through 15. Add in Primordial Performance's Fat loss stack and you can use Dermatherm Target at night for a day and night fat burning strategy. The added CLA and Green Tea Extract help to further round out the stack. If running low carbs, throw in L Carnitine for added fat mitigation. Arginocarn is perfect, you dont need a insulin mimicker to absorb it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it still Oep/AT-2/Erase or has something else taken over the crown?
Alpha-T2/Erase is an awesome stack.

I am currently using H.E.A.T. Stack for the first time (just finished my first week), so cannot comment much on that, but from the feedback, the H.E.A.T. Stack with DCP is another amazing fat loss stack.

However there ARE other stacks out there (inclusive and exclusive of Alpha-T2 and Erase) that are great for fat loss, and if you want the ULTIMATE fat loss stack covering ALL your bases (which yes, includes staples), from personal experience with different products, IMO would be (supplements in alphabetical order):
* Alpha-T2
* Assault
* BC+EAA
* DCP
* DermaTherm (or Eviscerate/Eviscerate Smolder/7-keto DHEA topical now that the original DermaTherm is not available)
* Erase
* IGF-2
* MuscleGel Shots
* Primatene
* Shred Matrix

~Rosie~

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Alpha-T2/Erase is an awesome stack.

I am currently using H.E.A.T. Stack for the first time (just finished my first week), so cannot comment much on that, but from the feedback, the H.E.A.T. Stack with DCP is another amazing fat loss stack.

However there ARE other stacks out there (inclusive and exclusive of Alpha-T2 and Erase) that are great for fat loss, and if you want the ULTIMATE fat loss stack covering ALL your bases (which yes, includes staples), from personal experience with different products, IMO would be (supplements in alphabetical order):
* Alpha-T2
* Assault
* BC+EAA
* DCP
* DermaTherm (or Eviscerate/Eviscerate Smolder/7-keto DHEA topical now that the original DermaTherm is not available)
* Erase
* IGF-2
* MuscleGel Shots
* Primatene
* Shred Matrix

~Rosie~

thats a bit pricey, especially every month/2 months..? what could you cut out? im thinking of running assault, alpha t2, erase, bcaa, evicerate. i was thinking of hgh up + igf-2 but thats like 70$ and cannot afford that for my bulking phase.. :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a bit pricey, especially every month/2 months..? what could you cut out? im thinking of running assault, alpha t2, erase, bcaa, evicerate. i was thinking of hgh up + igf-2 but thats like 70$ and cannot afford that for my bulking phase.. :(
Yeah, it can get expensive, LOL. I gave my opinion of the ULTIMATE stack, but yes, there are products you could cut out and still have it be effective.

For me personally, if I had to cut that stack back to the bare minimum, the essentials for me personally would be:
* Alpha-T2
* Assault
* BC+EAA
* Erase
* IGF-2
* MuscleGels Shots
* Shred Matrix

You could cut it back further (if looking at expenses) and still have it be effective, to, but I wouldn't go less than this:
* Assault
* Erase
* IGF-2
* Shred Matrix

You don't need to run HGHup AND IGF-2 - never a need to run TWO natural Growth Hormone boosters together, and I will personally recommend IGF-2 ALL the time re Growth Hormone boosters.

~Rosie~

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get anything out of erase. Not exactly sure why.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a little surprised . . . But . . . Not every product works for everyone (I of all people definitely know that!) :shrug:

~Rosie~

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very surprising. Always have seen great reviews. I've been through 4 bottles myself :surprised:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered the Erase/Lean Xtreme stack. I stay away from stimulants and really don't believe in spot reduction fat loss formulas. Never seen any proof that they actually work.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've had good luck with cortisol suppressants. I have a bad tendency to cut with no regard to muscle preservation which I'm trying to avoid during my current cut.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had good luck with cortisol suppressants. I have a bad tendency to cut with no regard to muscle preservation which I'm trying to avoid during my current cut.
Definitely want to avoid that - maintaining your current muscle mass should be the PRIMARY objective during a cut; fat loss is a secondary benefit!

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The addition of Erase with the HEAT/DCP stack I imagine would be on another level for me, throw in some ECA and well...I think I may do this.

I will add Fat Smack is a solid product

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The addition of Erase with the HEAT/DCP stack I imagine would be on another level for me, throw in some ECA and well...I think I may do this.

I will add Fat Smack is a solid product
I'll be adding Erase (and Alpha-T2) to the H.E.A.T. Stack and DCP - no EC for me though, since I am getting ready for competition (E is banned and C I can do without now that I have Assault to stack with my IGF-2) :)

~Rosie~

swaneon

Awards
thats definitely a good and bad
good for the question but bad because it WAS JUST on sale for $10

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a recent article bcaa's are shown to reduce levels of cortisol. Another extra incentive to supplement with this, especially when dieting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Is leviathan reloaded still ranked up there?
I also ran a bottle of this, noticed absolutely nothing.

Had good results with VPX clenbutrix though. Tastes like battery acid, but works well. I was going to try erase/LX, but all the posts before this are just confusing me. So many choices... lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never really understood the need for fat loss supplements...
People don't always use "fat loss" supplements for fat loss - for example, I use Lipotrophin-PM for its sleep benefits NOT fat loss, and Shred Matrix for overall effects NOT just fat loss (and more often than not, not for fat loss at all).

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also ran a bottle of this, noticed absolutely nothing.

Had good results with VPX clenbutrix though. Tastes like battery acid, but works well. I was going to try erase/LX, but all the posts before this are just confusing me. So many choices... lol
The original? If so it had ephedra in it, and yes it was very effective.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
The original? If so it had ephedra in it, and yes it was very effective.
Nah, not the original, i wish i had a bottle of that. Gona run some LX/Erase soon though, should be interesting

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Gona run some LX/Erase soon though, should be interesting
That will be an effective stack for fat loss.

~Rosie~

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found this and wanted to throw in my 2 cents

I'm running

Erase
AT2
Anabeta
EC
Eviscerate (for abdominal areas)

Looking forward to it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found this and wanted to throw in my 2 cents

I'm running

Erase
AT2
Anabeta
EC
Eviscerate (for abdominal areas)

Looking forward to it
Awesome stack! You're going to be able to do a LOT with that one - more likely to achieve a recomp than outright fat loss (or muscle gains), IMO, but your nutrition and training (and a few other factors) will have a lot of say in your eventual results as well.

~Rosie~

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks nutrition is as best as i can make it being a commuting college student and working a lot. 2 whole meals a day, 2 Myolean shakes, some almonds or nuts to boost calories if needed. Usually 2000-2500 calories a day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks nutrition is as best as i can make it being a commuting college student and working a lot. 2 whole meals a day, 2 Myolean shakes, some almonds or nuts to boost calories if needed. Usually 2000-2500 calories a day.
No worries :) As far as "as best as I can make it being a commuting college student and working a lot" - if your fitness and body goals are something that you REALLY want to achieve, then you will find a way to ensure that you do exactly as you know you should and need to do! Just make sure that your nutrition (and training) IS aimed at fat loss specifically for YOU if that's what you want.

~Rosie~