What's coming for LG

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with your opinion at all. In fact, we have customer service calls all the time. The HCG market is filled with BS products and one of our good customers asked us to make a product for them. At least ours has some preliminary studies behind it.

#1 Product At Walgreens - has the same amino acids as HCG in it at 9ng per serving. - Our comment...amino acids only work if they are in a specific chain, not just thrown into water and 9ng is 1 billionth of a gram. Not sure what .000000009 of a gram of amino acids would do for you. So basically you are selling water.

#2 Product - homeopathic HCG. I just think the modern concept of homeopathics is BS. The more you dilute it the stronger it gets. Try that with alcohol and see how far that gets you. By that logic, Odool's should get you 10X as wasted as a Bud.

Does HCG cause you to lose weight, no it's the 500 calorie diet and hopefully exercise. Could it possibly help with cravings? Possibly...

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
i got me some 3 bottles of substerone and may i say this stuff is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT(taste too) :D only downer was customs telling me i had ordered 3 bttles of t-911 and yohimbine in canada is banned. 3 weeks of waiting but i got my substerone on now!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got me some 3 bottles of substerone and may i say this stuff is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT(taste too) :D only downer was customs telling me i had ordered 3 bttles of t-911 and yohimbine in canada is banned. 3 weeks of waiting but i got my substerone on now!
Haha GRATS BRO!

That whole yohimbe customs thing is weird... seems like an odd substance to ban. I'm guessing you're going for the double dose of Sub Sterone? Let us know how it goes bro!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Haha GRATS BRO!

That whole yohimbe customs thing is weird... seems like an odd substance to ban. I'm guessing you're going for the double dose of Sub Sterone? Let us know how it goes bro!
I got to log the substerone a while back and it was sure great stuff! Along with that I was able to log the BC+EAA, ASGT and Anadraulic pump! All the products were a great stack as well as it made me a LG fan for life! I somewhat liked the Natabolic stack to however one of my bottles was messed up and I never received the replacement. So I used one bottle of Natadrol at 8 caps a day and then onto the formadrol it was an alright stack. I think I may try it again with 3 bottles of natadrol! However I am excited to see what LG has comin this year :banana::banana::banana:

coontentment

Awards
any updates on the M1D Black and the Neurotest?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to log the substerone a while back and it was sure great stuff! Along with that I was able to log the BC+EAA, ASGT and Anadraulic pump! All the products were a great stack as well as it made me a LG fan for life! I somewhat liked the Natabolic stack to however one of my bottles was messed up and I never received the replacement. So I used one bottle of Natadrol at 8 caps a day and then onto the formadrol it was an alright stack. I think I may try it again with 3 bottles of natadrol! However I am excited to see what LG has comin this year :banana::banana::banana:
I'm sure the dropper is more effective then the spray we ran awhile back.. My buddy is up 6lbs from this stuff, and stayed lean as ****. this is why i wanna buy it again and run it 4-5 times a day for like two months!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word on the street is by the end of this month we should be close to release, and at least have more information to give regarding Neurotest/M1/Form.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Damn, didn't see that coming! Excited for Form-X :) Looking forward to hearing how people do with it and seeing some bloodwork!

M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it.
Will these replace the current trifecta stack? Excited if there's gonna be a bundle for them!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Word on the street is by the end of this month we should be close to release, and at least have more information to give regarding Neurotest/M1/Form.
Nice to hear !

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. can't wait on the write-up on form. will there be a presale on these? :)

jimsavato

Awards
All of these new products sound great especially that they are coming from Lg Sciencess one of the greats...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't really disclose much, mainly because i don't actually KNOW much. They are keeping this stuff pretty close to the cheek at the moment, but i have a feeling at the end of this month we will have a bunch of info thrown at us. To address the Trifecta stack issue, yes i think that these products will essentially replace the Trifecta which is a good thing. It needed to be updated and made better, and i think we've got a few winners on the horizon. I'm pretty sure we'll do something with these like we did with Sub Sterone and have a nice little presale. Don't quote me on that though... :p

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I can't really disclose much, mainly because i don't actually KNOW much. They are keeping this stuff pretty close to the cheek at the moment, but i have a feeling at the end of this month we will have a bunch of info thrown at us. To address the Trifecta stack issue, yes i think that these products will essentially replace the Trifecta which is a good thing. It needed to be updated and made better, and i think we've got a few winners on the horizon. I'm pretty sure we'll do something with these like we did with Sub Sterone and have a nice little presale. Don't quote me on that though... :p
good things will be comming :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the continued support guys! =)

As far as end of the month info... haven't heard anything yet.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will continue with the Trifecta Kit and other items for some time, but you will see the new M1D Black hit the stores in about a week or so. I will have a full write up tomorrow for you guys!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome,can't wait to read it!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We will continue with the Trifecta Kit and other items for some time, but you will see the new M1D Black hit the stores in about a week or so. I will have a full write up tomorrow for you guys!
Made my day buddy made my day !!! :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just e-mailed the boss today since i just got back from holiday. I'll hear back tomorrow, hopefully with good news. I'm as anxious as ya'll are. :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word is Form-X will be released within a few weeks, but, GNC has the rights to this product for a while. So... no NP sales, sry brahs =/ It will be released to all retailers after a few months though. The M1-D Black is the only write up we have, and even what i posted is far from complete. Boss says Neurotest is still a ways off, probably looking at the fall.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Surprised that a product like Form-X, which is been pushed as a SERM would be something pushed as a GNC exclusive. Also assume it's a GNC exclusive, is that only in the US, so might we see it sooner in the UK?

Word is Form-X will be released within a few weeks, but, GNC has the rights to this product for a while. So... no NP sales, sry brahs =/ It will be released to all retailers after a few months though. The M1-D Black is the only write up we have, and even what i posted is far from complete. Boss says Neurotest is still a ways off, probably looking at the fall.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised that a product like Form-X, which is been pushed as a SERM would be something pushed as a GNC exclusive. Also assume it's a GNC exclusive, is that only in the US, so might we see it sooner in the UK?
I was a bit surprised as well, especially since LG is moving in to a more mainstream direction. There's quite a bit that we (the reps) don't know about the inner workings but i expect to be informed soon. As far as UK distribution, after GNC's contract ends (3 months i think) it will be up to individual retailers whether they want to pick it up or not. I know of a site or 2 that's UK based where i've bought PH products, especially ones you can't find in the US... they might pick it up.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Know some good UK ones indeed, since they're closer to me. Here's hoping.

As for GNC, maybe it'll make for some fun GNC staff reactions when PH users drop by to get form-x for their next cycle lol. Looking forward to seeing them out either way :).

I was a bit surprised as well, especially since LG is moving in to a more mainstream direction. There's quite a bit that we (the reps) don't know about the inner workings but i expect to be informed soon. As far as UK distribution, after GNC's contract ends (3 months i think) it will be up to individual retailers whether they want to pick it up or not. I know of a site or 2 that's UK based where i've bought PH products, especially ones you can't find in the US... they might pick it up.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Since Bc+eaa has been discontinued is there any word for a new BCAA product? Hopefully yes!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since Bc+eaa has been discontinued is there any word for a new BCAA product? Hopefully yes!
I don't think so, i have heard that most if not all our powdered products will be discontinued. This is unfortunate since i LOVE BC+EAA. Freaking cheap and has a solid profile. I got a lot of complaints from guys that like this stuff, and i don't have any good news to give. I am still hoping that we re-work Lipotropic in to a new whey powder with a better taste.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think so, i have heard that most if not all our powdered products will be discontinued. This is unfortunate since i LOVE BC+EAA. Freaking cheap and has a solid profile. I got a lot of complaints from guys that like this stuff, and i don't have any good news to give. I am still hoping that we re-work Lipotropic in to a new whey powder with a better taste.
I am VERY sad to see BC+EAA go :(

BEST tasting EAA product I ever used

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
mine too :( so im guessing asgt is being discontinued as well? :mad:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, all powdered products will be discontinued.
So sad, I've been using Anadraulic State since the beginning . . . now it is the end :( I also liked BCAA+EAA just like everyone else. The one that was quite impressive was Anadraulic Pump, killer on BICEP day.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Yes, all powdered products will be discontinued.
Sounds like LG is restructuring to re-focus. Any other products getting axed as part of the this? Any idea what the new focus is?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like LG is restructuring to re-focus. Any other products getting axed as part of the this? Any idea what the new focus is?
The focus is simply becomming more mainstream with capsule and liquid products. Powdered products, especially protein have a pretty low profit margin. Lipotropic has an amazing profile, but in my opinion the taste makes it a flop. ASGT again has a fantastic profile, but the mixability made it a flop. Our line is moving to mainstream muscle building products and getting rid of most of the frills: i.e. carb products, pump products, pre workout, protein, etc etc. Things like M1-D Black and Sub Sterone and FormadrolX can sell VERY well in stores like GNC and VitWorld. The consumer base for brick and mortar is still pretty high, and there are plenty of consumers that see the claims and will simply buy the product. These types of products are much more easy to sell and produce a much better profit.

Personally i'm hoping that we can re-formulate Lipotropic and improve the flavor as it's great to get people interested in your product line and brand through protein sales. Although the protein market is very competitive. BC+EAA is my big gripe, it's a fantastic product and easy to sell, flavoring is also spot on.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The focus is simply becomming more mainstream with capsule and liquid products. Powdered products, especially protein have a pretty low profit margin. Lipotropic has an amazing profile, but in my opinion the taste makes it a flop. ASGT again has a fantastic profile, but the mixability made it a flop. Our line is moving to mainstream muscle building products and getting rid of most of the frills: i.e. carb products, pump products, pre workout, protein, etc etc. Things like M1-D Black and Sub Sterone and FormadrolX can sell VERY well in stores like GNC and VitWorld. The consumer base for brick and mortar is still pretty high, and there are plenty of consumers that see the claims and will simply buy the product. These types of products are much more easy to sell and produce a much better profit.

Personally i'm hoping that we can re-formulate Lipotropic and improve the flavor as it's great to get people interested in your product line and brand through protein sales. Although the protein market is very competitive. BC+EAA is my big gripe, it's a fantastic product and easy to sell, flavoring is also spot on.
For what its worth Eric has talked about making a pea protein product under Taurus .. Considering LG dropped lipotropic I think there is a good chance we will have it soon :bling:

I am also sad to see BC+EAA go... :(

Maybe Taurus can pick that up too :fingersx:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sucks. I love anadrualic state and bca+eaa.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I know I was sad to hear this also!
I love the BC+EAA myself!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So sad, I've been using Anadraulic State since the beginning . . . now it is the end :( I also liked BCAA+EAA just like everyone else. The one that was quite impressive was Anadraulic Pump, killer on BICEP day.
Same hear!
I LOVE the ASGT.
bu I cant wait for the new products at the same time! :p
no one likes change but somtimes if for the better.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth Eric has talked about making a pea protein product under Taurus .. Considering LG dropped lipotropic I think there is a good chance we will have it soon :bling:

I am also sad to see BC+EAA go... :(

Maybe Taurus can pick that up too :fingersx:
I personally HATE the Pea Protein, only because its SOOO thick. for eg. i can add in 60g of whey to 500ml water and its all good, not too thick. drinks easy. with the peasprotein i cant put more then 20-30g to 500ml or it turns to like pudding.
I do take in alot fo protien powder though and i dont eat meat so im sure thi might not b an issue to most, since i usually make mine 50-70g protien per 500ml and make abou 4-5 of those a day.
i liked the lipotropic protein, even the taste i really liked. sux its gone now :-(