What's coming for LG

AEK

Awards
I can understand why the powdered form products have discontinied to a certain extent, but here is my take on i think it did not succeed

Lipotropic Protein Does not taste that great, in market that is heavily dominated by Protein powders if it does NOT taste great it will not last !

BC+EAA Personally i thought that this product was great, better than the compatition with the inclusion of EAA & Glutamine but the tub was too small compared to Scitivation & ALRI, if you guys released a 1kg tub with over 90 servings it would have been a great seller, customers these days want value for money, this again applies to the product Perfect Carbs, this should have been a 2kg tub aswell.

ASGT with market that is full of pre-workouts taste & mixability plays a major role.

Postal sorry guys Not good enough period

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I can understand why the powdered form products have discontinied to a certain extent, but here is my take on i think it did not succeed

Lipotropic Protein Does not taste that great, in market that is heavily dominated by Protein powders if it does NOT taste great it will not last !

BC+EAA Personally i thought that this product was great, better than the compatition with the inclusion of EAA & Glutamine but the tub was too small compared to Scitivation & ALRI, if you guys released a 1kg tub with over 90 servings it would have been a great seller, customers these days want value for money, this again applies to the product Perfect Carbs, this should have been a 2kg tub aswell.

ASGT with market that is full of pre-workouts taste & mixability plays a major role.

I personally loved the lipotropic protein, even the taste.
BC+EAA i agree a bigger tub would be great.

AEK

Awards
I honestly don't think it will be wise to drop bc & eaa just bring out a bigger tub !

Say 1kg tub should be perfect

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your ass sucks wind and whistles dixie..lol, for the price and a perfect bridge to a post work out meal how in the hell is postal not good enough? any your speaking of their new berry flavor?

AEK

Awards
your ass sucks wind and whistles dixie..lol, for the price and a perfect bridge to a post work out meal how in the hell is postal not good enough? any your speaking of their new berry flavor?
Compare it to Jet Mass from GAT and then your ass will know Why !

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Compare it to Jet Mass from GAT and then your ass will know Why !
Something very wrong when a product needs 6 kinds of creatine... Just feels like a muscletech product and no protein?

Can you explain how it works so much better?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think it will be wise to drop bc & eaa just bring out a bigger tub !

Say 1kg tub should be perfect
hey i agree with you Id LOVE a bigger tub.

AEK

Awards
To answer your question the addition of gabba and l-dopa which has been proven to boost Growth hormone levels is a great addition to any post workout shake, something that many other companies do not add to their arsenal of ingredients.

Do not get me wrong i am an LG Fan at heart Formadrol, Natadrol, I-Gh-1, Substerone, Methyl 1D all great products love them to bits, just trying point the company in the right direction,

Management are saying to scrap all of thier powdered form products, well i do not agree i think BC&EAA could be made in a bigger tub that's all, Postal on the other hand is good value for money yeah it is good buy but no everyone out there is a tight ass, more ingredients could have been added to it namely the above.

LG Sciences built it's reputation on hormane products, Why not keep it that way with Postal aswell ????