what supps to take to get jacked like mike the situation?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only good thing I can say is:

At least they work out religiously.

Alot of fat sloppy / or skinny sloppy, or even worse!: skinny/fat sloppy ****s walking around these days.

I dont need to tan, but a fresh haircut, gym and laundry? you could do much worse.

Mike the sitch has popcorn muscles bro, all show, no go. to top it off he's funny looking...underdeveloped in many areas.

you wanna go guido?

Never work legs, abs and bi's eod, throw in a bit of cardio to stay lean,
Sounds like a great waste of time if you ask me...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This, "kid," is no kid... and he is disproportioned as hell (meaning no legs whatsoever). And he gets paid enough money to have a little ribbing come his way.
LOL I was talking about the person on here. The situation is in his 30's haha.

Thunder1

Awards
This thread is on par with those of people coming to BODYBUILDING websites asking to look like abercrombie models... I looked like that BEFORE I started bodybuilding. I started because I did NOT want to look like that any more. I started off at 130 and naturally have gotten to 185-190. It took a lot of hard work not to look like a man boy.

And yes his legs are pathetic. The whole concept of the show is a joke
... Rant over sorry...

Right on w/ this one.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The situation uses a secret stack to get like he is.

Vinegar + Water

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
update from the gym today bro's.wore an ed hardy tank top with matching bottoms,curled in the curled rack for an hour,big bear modes where getting mad,saying they wanted to squats and deadlaughs,what that is.atfer i got done curling,did some flutter kicks,also it curl rack,then went to tgi friday with some bro's,went round for round on some jager bombs,didnt change,let the guns hang out.ppl mirin everywhere

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
This thread made me laugh out loud, it is the type of thing I would create if a friend left his laptop open while logged onto the forum.

The UK is creating their own version of Jersey Shore, I was invited to the casting but couldn't due to illness. Watch this space for the UK's equivalent of the Situation!
I had no intentions of posting in this thread but I'm glad I read back to the first page. I clearly agree with everything in the first part of your quote. WTF kind of typing and literature is this? Seems like Dirty's drunk or something. What's even funnier is just the title of this thread, lmaoooooo, it's awesome. Let's actually be glad Situation isn't a poster boy for any supp or fitness brand.

note - I am from NJ and I have guido-espue friends but not all of us are like that.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
update from the gym today bro's.wore an ed hardy tank top with matching bottoms,curled in the curled rack for an hour,big bear modes where getting mad,saying they wanted to squats and deadlaughs,what that is.atfer i got done curling,did some flutter kicks,also it curl rack,then went to tgi friday with some bro's,went round for round on some jager bombs,didnt change,let the guns hang out.ppl mirin everywhere
I still call TROLL. This is just retarded. Someone posted above about hitting yourself with a brick a few times to lose some God given intelligence. I think this proved he can skip that step.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great waste of time if you ask me...
Not unless you want your own reality show. Anabolic Minds meets Jersey Shore= Anabolic Shores, really mind **** people by filming it on a farm and working out on the total gym.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Really guys? Not everyone whants to be a bodybuilder. I think the OP justs whant a body that will get him laid, and I think the Situation body will accomplish that.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Out of all those guys, you should be aiming for body like ronnie

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
Really guys? Not everyone whants to be a bodybuilder. I think the OP justs whant a body that will get him laid, and I think the Situation body will accomplish that.
No, the fact that he has cameras following him, and pop-fame, enables that, not his disproportioned body. The dude is a joke to any real self-respecting woman.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think?i would love to have a god body like him.hes always showing off that hot bod every where he goes.i would like to do the same.i plan on naming my abs "the epidemic"cause they cause death and destruction everywhere they go
i cant belive you posted this.....

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
confidence and a good attitude will get you laid.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
No, the fact that he has cameras following him, and pop-fame, enables that, not his disproportioned body. The dude is a joke to any real self-respecting woman.
Im not talking about him in particular. Im talking about his body. If a guy with a body like the Situation stood next to your average construction worker, womens eyes probably wouldnt go to the construction worker. Half the people on this site have probably doen a steroid or a PH at some point, and their standards are high. I don't think our OP ever whants to be a bodybuilder. He just whant's some "show" muscles to attract the ladies, and I don't see why everyone has to give him trouble for it. Honestly, I have more of a big dude phasyque, and I can appreciate where soebody wouldnt whant to do the work that Ive done. It dose get to be a pain at times.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Im not talking about him in particular. Im talking about his body. If a guy with a body like the Situation stood next to your average construction worker, womens eyes probably wouldnt go to the construction worker. Half the people on this site have probably doen a steroid or a PH at some point, and their standards are high. I don't think our OP ever whants to be a bodybuilder. He just whant's some "show" muscles to attract the ladies, and I don't see why everyone has to give him trouble for it. Honestly, I have more of a big dude phasyque, and I can appreciate where soebody wouldnt whant to do the work that Ive done. It dose get to be a pain at times.
I think you have it wrong. I don't think Dirty wants to get a decent body to get some ladies. I think he wants The Situation's body. To each his own.

what do you guys think?i would love to have a god body like him.hes always showing off that hot bod every where he goes.i would like to do the same.i plan on naming my abs "the epidemic"cause they cause death and destruction everywhere they go

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
curls for the girls.tri's for the guys.i want a body not only to have more sex with but to get paid for it

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
apparently just take nox-edge from GNC and you'll be there.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't date a girl who would go out with that douche, No telling where its been or what it has. He is a waste of airspace.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
having a vag will get you laid
Amen to that! THEY HOLD THE KEY!! :nutkick:

I wouldn't date a girl who would go out with that douche, No telling where its been or what it has. He is a waste of airspace.
Although... if we cut him up, he might be a good source of protein. Except the legs, of course. ;)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
BSN and MuscleTech.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Snookie want smoosh smoosh!!! Muff cabbage!

LOL

O, south parks great!!

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
5th of grey goose vodka (provides liquid base+ mood/aggression/avoiding DT's), 1-2 scoops of dat dere cell-tech (sheer mass to split those designer sleeves and that coveted "soft" ab look "the Situation" is so famous for), 0.5 g cocaine (mood/aggression/thermogenic), dash of gucci cologne (secret underground additive! and thought to be a libido enhancer), little but of orange juice and ice and shake that baby up you will be Jersey shore jacked and grenade free in no time son:yup:

blonich

Awards
how about Nox Edge since his ad is right above these posts...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Lmao, dude is just being stupid to cause a good thread around here, if he's not then this is about as bad as that guy who said he gained 25 lbs of pure muscle in 2 months and would post pics lol I believe that thread got like 8 pages long, no pics
I'm glad he posted this, things were getting kind of boring

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
curls for the girls.tri's for the guys.i want a body not only to have more sex with but to get paid for it
Eat a good diet, and do weights and cardio.
What type of payment do you want? Bodybuilder contests or Modeling?
A personal trainer could help you with specific goals.

There are way better physical specimens than Situation.
Even without mentioning the pro bodybuilders/models/fitness guys/gymnasts/AM bros/etc there are more practical goals.

Situation is just one in a recent trend of people who get millions to act in a certain fashion for cameras.
He probably invented half of it when he was first picked for the show.
Not hating on the guy but it does show what a lot of our younger generation aspires to be,

And if you went around with cameras following you you would get laid too. The money and celebrity is the biggest factor in all those guys getting play.

Flava Flav got plenty of chicks on his shows and he looks like a burnt muskrat. Which has nothing to do with him being a hip hop legend.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
haha this thread needs to be locked.what a joke.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

Even without mentioning the pro bodybuilders/models/fitness guys/gymnasts/AM bros/etc there are more practical goals.

Situation is just one in a recent trend of people who get millions to act in a certain fashion for cameras.
Not hating on the guy but it does show what a lot of our younger generation aspires to be,

And if you went around with cameras following you you would get laid too. The money and celebrity is the biggest factor in all those guys getting play.

Flava Flav got plenty of chicks on his shows and he looks like a burnt muskrat. Which has nothing to do with him being a hip hop legend.
I think this guy was useing sarcastic humor in his OP, but I could be wrong. I think he just whants to build a body where grls who sit at the pretty girl table will at least consider him an option, and then be done with it. He doesnt what to do the work to get stronger month after month, year after year, and good for him. He knows what he whants. Yes, it still takes personality, but who whants to be that guy who walks up to a hot chick, and a voice in her head instantly says "no".

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established

payment for sexual favors.i would also execpt tridents layer's gum as form of payment,then i would be set for life

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anybody makes another thread like this again, im gonna FALCON PUNCH them just like i did Snooki

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ill give you a pack of trident layers if you rake my yard. Get to it

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
"The STRAP" and NOX Edge will get you to where you wanna be physically.

"The Situation" :lol: juices... He was at a club in PA and the owner hung with him for a night and told my firends and I about it. Post Jersey Shore he's a short, skinny Guido haha nothing more !

You need a new role model OP...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The STRAP" and NOX Edge will get you to where you wanna be physically.

"The Situation" :lol: juices... He was at a club in PA and the owner hung with him for a night and told my firends and I about it. Post Jersey Shore he's a short, skinny Guido haha nothing more !

You need a new role model OP...
shut up Muscletech Lover

:cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
shut up Muscletech Lover

:cheers:
Don't hate on Team MT !

...you just wait and see what their next big supplement release is going to be ;)

Can you say ANABOLIC Toothpaste ?!?!

:cool:

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
quick drive by post...but doesn't that tool jobber have his own line of supplements now? ineffective dosages and all the things wrong w/ the supp industry..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Nox edge

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not going to knock his hustle, but it just goes to show you, in life you can take shortcuts and get somewhere. You don't need an education, just a personality and you'll get a reality show, become a governor or run for a senate seat.

Moral of the story...drop out of school and develop a "colorful" personality and you'll get paid. Always go full retard...always.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sadly I see ^^^ many tines through out my life

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow this thread is still going? smh

bayboi

Awards
lol @ this this thread hahaha and using words like 'hot bod" are you serious ? lol