what is the best topical fat burner?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't run either of those two, but I know for a fact that Eviscerate works very well. Throw about 40mcg of clen in that Evisc & you've got something! Taking OEP with this willl give you great results very quickly!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I', currently using PP Dermatherm target and having slow but consistent results. I should be finishing the bottle in a couple of weeks, so I've looking for something else. I've come across a product by Better Body Sports that looks solid. The ingredient profile contains all of the ingredients found in other topical solutions, so will giving this ago next me thinks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for chest fat?

thanks
Remember that all topicals are going to act SYSTEICALLY, whether you think so or not, and so you can't really target and spot reduce your chest - when you lose fat, it will go from all over, much as you cannot empty a pool of water from only one side.

Top fat loss topicals, IMO (in order):
* DermaTherm - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/130062-rosies-review-dermatherm.html
* Eviscerate - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/133954-rosies-review-eviscerate.html
* LipoBURN - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111599-rosies-review-lipoburn.html

how does it compare with lipoderm and yohimburn?

i play to run it with OEP or EC stck
Never used either - but I HAVE used a few topicals, including those I listed above, plus DermaTherm Target, Liposolv, Napalm, and Atomic Meltdown (but this requires tanning to work).

If your NUTRITION (and training) are on target and you're relatively lean (i.e. <8-10% bodyfat), then whatever you use is going to work, especially with the EC stack (or OEP, I guess).

For comprehensive information re nutrition and training for fat loss, review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss.

I', currently using PP Dermatherm target and having slow but consistent results. I should be finishing the bottle in a couple of weeks, so I've looking for something else. I've come across a product by Better Body Sports that looks solid. The ingredient profile contains all of the ingredients found in other topical solutions, so will giving this ago next me thinks.
That product would be Liposolv; I have used this - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139667-time-strip-female.html. If you get a bottle where the nozzle actually works, then you might get more than ~10 days from the bottle, and then you might see results. Again, NUTRITION and training and being already relatively lean BEFORE use will male fat loss topicals more effective.

~Team APPNUT

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent used any other but Dermatherm Target. its worked very well for me. Have some logs out there. One in the sig. Some people in my log mention eviscerate and compare the two.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for Dermatherm. I used it last year with very nice results on my midsection.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything with Alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) can help fatloss in those areas. It is the only oral ingredient that can actually target fat loss.

Alpha-T2 has it. OEP has it

adamroya

Awards
Anything with Alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) can help fatloss in those areas. It is the only oral ingredient that can actually target fat loss.

Alpha-T2 has it. OEP has it
im using alpha t2 right now.. it does a good job on the lower mid-section, but nothing so far on the chest lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermatherm Target is the only topical ive used as well. It works, and if your looking for a non-stim, this is a good choice, but throw in the cla and green tea extract that primordial performance offers too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate has always worked awesome for me.. napalm as well but can't find either these days!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
for chest fat?

thanks
id say the best topical fat burner is Dermatherm Target for sure!
stack that with some androhard and needtowhey (to help keep protein up) and it should be nice.

remember diet is STILL #1 in fatloss.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
still trying to think of a catchy term form clen + dermatherm. :1244:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
for chest fat?

thanks
Sweat is by far the best topical fat burner. Sorry, had to take that one. I keed, I keed. :biglaugh:

Have never used, but know a few folks who used Dermatherm Target effectively.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used dermatherm along with vpx meltdown and had very good results, if you are willing oyu can stack it with a topical AI that will really elp lean oyu out as well, i was using dermatherm target, sustain alpha and meltdown all together, it was a great cutting stack

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions.
If you can, you might also want to try the new Eviscerate Smolder - I'm 10 days into using this, and already it has all the benefits of Eviscerate withOUT the effects of burn and water retention, and now that DermaTherm (the original formula) is gone, this will be the best topical fat burner out there hands down, IMO.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate SMOLDER should be up for sale shortly...as in a matter of minutes.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tons of people will tell you look at eviscerate which looks great, also i havent ran it and i saw great results with running resveritol and an antiestrogen and dermatherm target, it was good stuff, id suggest it, but then again i have not ran eviscerate which looks good too

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used dermatherm target and atomic meltdown, each with good results.

but the atomic meltdown only works when you're tanning, and it seems to attract bee's :sad3: but I did like the maple smell!

ExciteBK

Awards
Eviscerate Smolder!! Man I wish I had this last summer. I used the regular eviscerate and it burned me to the point of leaving scars on my chest. I used it for my love handles and chest fat. I addmitedly have some moobs and when I sit, the underside of my chest would fold over and burn like hell. I used it for about a week and now have scars. I guess that's what I get for being vain.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate Smolder!! Man I wish I had this last summer. I used the regular eviscerate and it burned me to the point of leaving scars on my chest. I used it for my love handles and chest fat. I addmitedly have some moobs and when I sit, the underside of my chest would fold over and burn like hell. I used it for about a week and now have scars. I guess that's what I get for being vain.
I'm not sure why you would have scars...there is absolutely zero tissue damage done, although it sure FEELS like it.

ExciteBK

Awards
They are little marks that look like burn marks. Btw Im black so they are darker burn marks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are little marks that look like burn marks. Btw Im black so they are darker burn marks.
There is nothing in Eviscerate that would cause actual burns.

ExciteBK

Awards
Hmm, you know I was using topical formestane at the time as well. Maybe the mix of the two caused a chemical burn or something. Ah well. The heat was too much for me anyway.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, you know I was using topical formestane at the time as well. Maybe the mix of the two caused a chemical burn or something. Ah well. The heat was too much for me anyway.
I LOVE using OG preworkout on whatever muscle I'm working, but once in a while on my stomach got too much.

That's why I created SMOLDER.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Does Eviscerate Smolder burn at all? If I apply it in the morning could I wash off the residue left over like 2 hours later? I'm sure by that point it would already be absorbed into the skin. Now that its warmer out i'll be road biking/mountain biking more and I don't want it to sweat down into my pants and have a bad burning sensation.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Eviscerate Smolder burn at all? If I apply it in the morning could I wash off the residue left over like 2 hours later? I'm sure by that point it would already be absorbed into the skin. Now that its warmer out i'll be road biking/mountain biking more and I don't want it to sweat down into my pants and have a bad burning sensation.
Eviscerate Smolder does not burn, no - and the smolder is nothing like what you experience with the original Eviscerate. However, as with the original Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder lasts s long time, and will probably stay for ~12 hours, whether you shower or not (at least, that's what it does for me). My suggestion to you is to apply it pre-bed, so that you are not affected at all by anything, to be on the safe side.

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember that all topicals are going to act SYSTEICALLY, whether you think so or not, and so you can't really target and spot reduce your chest - when you lose fat, it will go from all over, much as you cannot empty a pool of water from only one side.
Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.
Armanini D, Nacamulli D, Francini-Pesenti F, Battagin G, Ragazzi E, Fiore C.

Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences-Endocrinology, University of Padua, Via Ospedale 105, 35100 Padua, Italy. [email protected]

Abstract
Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.