werewolves vs. vampires

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I have that same job....

You currently work for the: Research Administration

You receive $15000 each day!

You also receive 8 IQ, 5 strength, and 5 labour!

Me thinks the U.S. players are getting jipped. BIG WTF
i was a research assistant for 3 days now. i've only been paid once. bleh. now i'm in the army, but i haven't seen a paycheck from them either.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i was a research assistant for 3 days now. i've only been paid once. bleh. now i'm in the army, but i haven't seen a paycheck from them either.
You get paid hourly. You probably just don't notice. At $30k a day I get $1,250 an hour.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
You get paid hourly. You probably just don't notice. At $30k a day I get $1,250 an hour.
i'll stop mining for the day and see if it increases. i'm just shy of 6k now, so i'll see what happens by tomorrow.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Man, getting 120 IQ is gonna suck...

Meditation... Philosophy... Starting to cost me some bling.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
IQ: 263.0000 :D

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Im jebel in the IW clan. What do you guys think about staying around level 20 but with killer stats? Like a sleeper vampire.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I've been hittin all the oracle classes that boost IQ to get it up. I'm at 29000 a class... grrr...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
All in job selection brutha. The classes help but at the top of the research chain, I'd getting 50iq daily.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure as hell am not getting paid $15,000 hourly. I'm always on broke status unless I take the time to mine.

Maybe the game has some unintentioned glitch toward the werewolves. Triple status and pay for jobs and this "alleged" hourly pay business.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
or maybe it's just me, I don't know, but I'm getting less then half in pay and stats compared to some other werewolf player with the same job and according to BPMartyr, I'm "supposed" to be getting paid hourly..... If I were getting paid hourly, I'd be a rich SOB right now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
or maybe it's just me, I don't know, but I'm getting less then half in pay and stats compared to some other werewolf player with the same job and according to BPMartyr, I'm "supposed" to be getting paid hourly..... If I were getting paid hourly, I'd be a rich SOB right now.
hahahha

You get 15K a day, paid to you in hourly increments bud :) As in chop up 15 K into 24 small paychecks.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahha

You get 15K a day, paid to you in hourly increments bud :) As in chop up 15 K into 24 small paychecks.
$625 an hour I would NOT notice if that's the case.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much are Will potions worth on the black market?

The ones that give 100%?

Also do u guys sell blood vials for ingame cash or is it against the rules?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im at lvl 31 now, unless i buy tons of blood vials it takes forever for energy and will to recharge.

Strength: 6,006 [Ranked: 23] Agility: 1,139 [Ranked: 79]
Guard: 1,271 [Ranked: 51] Labour: 4,032 [Ranked: 15]
IQ: 331 [Ranked: 17] Total stats: 12,779 [Ranked: 30]

How is that looking?

Dath

Awards
On my profile it shows I have 1 enemy but it doesn't say who it is. Is there a way to find out?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Today is a good day to train >.<

...Cause im at 2 hours 48 minutes for oracle.... but bonus is that im getting close to next promotion!! BTW halfway through the LV 20 hell!!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Something to throw out there, i notice that when my will is high, i don't get put in jail nearly as much from potions or missions. I noticed it yesterday when i didnt train and just mined.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im at lvl 31 now, unless i buy tons of blood vials it takes forever for energy and will to recharge.

Strength: 6,006 [Ranked: 23] Agility: 1,139 [Ranked: 79]
Guard: 1,271 [Ranked: 51] Labour: 4,032 [Ranked: 15]
IQ: 331 [Ranked: 17] Total stats: 12,779 [Ranked: 30]

How is that looking?
You deserve some kind of Power Through In Excessive Speed award. I don't know how you managed to pass me up when I've got a few days on you, but you did.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is it bad that I've already lined up the next 4 people I plan on attacking?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Lol once i hit lv 30 ill start having fun with that. Till then... Mine / Grind / Train

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm one class away from being able to equip my Wu Tang Liquid Sword.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Zero V and a few others who raped me when i first started look very nice as my slaves.

I just might keep you!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"But I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-d*mn spine!"

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dath im not far behind you on total stats, give me a few hours ;)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL did u enslave me? bastard i got you out of the dungeon twice haha

Dath

Awards
LOL did u enslave me? bastard i got you out of the dungeon twice haha
Didn't you get an event notification that I enslaved you? I saw you break me out once and it was after I made you a slave so I figured you were just helping out your master!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you get an event notification that I enslaved you? I saw you break me out once and it was after I made you a slave so I figured you were just helping out your master!
he wont be replying no more lol, he got banned.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Do we have some inner-AM hostility going on here? I leave for like 12 hours and look what happens...