werewolves vs. vampires

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Ill start mining, but i really need to up my stats for my level. lv 26... and nothing over 2000

Dath

Awards
So no one else from IW is taking me up on my offer? I would like at least 2 more confirmations before I dump my gold in. This thread has become IW territory, lol.
I'm sure guys will contribute money when they can.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So no one else from IW is taking me up on my offer? I would like at least 2 more confirmations before I dump my gold in. This thread has become IW territory, lol.
patience man, one has already dropped 50 in the pot, I have 50 ready but am contemplating using it to get stronger.

Ill start mining, but i really need to up my stats for my level. lv 26... and nothing over 2000
focus on stats. My str alone is almost 7K.

I'm sure guys will contribute money when they can.
Precisely

On that note, bane of the x clan is cool as shizt. And a few of their member have helped me out as well, so I avoid conflict with em. we wont be able to forever though considerinng after lv 30 every one joins a clan.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Whats a good way to generate stats? My training method is going kaput.... Right now i put half in str every time and half in another... :S

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Whats a good way to generate stats? My training method is going kaput.... Right now i put half in str every time and half in another... :S
Go all in for each stat session. If you do half of one your wil goes down and when you do the other stat you wont gain as much with lower will.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Some of us have a little thing called work my friend, mining and grinding now ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I thought everyone had one of those fancy phones, lol.
This is the one time EVER that I've considered having a smart phone, seriously. F*cking come home and everyone is all stronger than me and sh*t.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
This is the one time EVER that I've considered having a smart phone, seriously. F*cking come home and everyone is all stronger than me and sh*t.
Don't worry i'm still ranking underdog out most the clan... My own Fault

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry i'm still ranking underdog out most the clan... My own Fault
Don't worry about it... we don't need you...... lol I'm only kidding. You've been catching me real quick!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Strength: 1,276
Agility: 830
Guard: 811
Labour: 1,039
IQ: 164
Total stats: 4,120

FAMOUSX1

Awards
In what Menu do u attack? I dont see attack next to anyones name

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
you cant see their lvl before attacking?
You can see their level, but you don't know their exact stats. I always take a look at the champions lists to see if I'm ranked higher than them in str, agl, and grd

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
You can see their level, but you don't know their exact stats. I always take a look at the champions lists to see if I'm ranked higher than them in str, agl, and grd
I only care about strength lol. Rarely do I miss an attack and my opponent seems to miss all the time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I only care about strength lol. Rarely do I miss an attack and my opponent seems to miss all the time.
If their agility is a lot higher than yours you'll never hit them.
If their guard is a lot higher you'll do minimal damage to them while they're slowly picking off your health.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I never stay in dungeon anymore. Made a lot of friends and I'm out quick everytime. :)

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I wasted alot on labour to get promoted... 15,000 a day now. Thats dece for me to get what i need

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t! Look in the Asylum!!!
18 DD members left there by [X]Predator

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength: 1,276
Agility: 830
Guard: 811
Labour: 1,039
IQ: 164
Total stats: 4,120
Nice, I believe Dath has even higher stats then I do.

Strength: 7,028 [Ranked: 27] Agility: 6,010 [Ranked: 28]
Guard: 6,517 [Ranked: 18] Labour: 3,061 [Ranked: 19]
IQ: 285 [Ranked: 24] Total stats: 22,901 [Ranked: 23]

at the moment that is...

Dath

Awards
After I went to bed last night, Predator attacked me like 11 or 12 times.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have remained relatively safe hahah I only attack people without tags lol.
I hear ya, but the pickings are slim at my current level. There aren't many people worth the exp who aren't tagged :dunno:

Dath

Awards
I hear ya, but the pickings are slim at my current level. There aren't many people worth the exp who aren't tagged :dunno:
There is nobody above me who I think I can easily beat and there are very few below me who are worth attacking. I found 1 guy at level 40 who I can annihilate every time but I feel bad if I attack someone too often :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nobody above me who I think I can easily beat and there are very few below me who are worth attacking. I found 1 guy at level 40 who I can annihilate every time but I feel bad if I attack someone too often :)
Not to mention I've made a lot of "friends" from every clan, so I refrain from attacking friendlies as well. I used to feel bad simply attacking anyone from their clan, but lets be serious.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should probably relent on my recent crusades. My fights are getting too close at this level. I almost lost a fight at 90% exp!! that would have sucked.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I should probably relent on my recent crusades. My fights are getting too close at this level. I almost lost a fight at 90% exp!! that would have sucked.

you must do recon my friend. I find their position in strength and agility and guard on the list before I attack people hahah.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must do recon my friend. I find their position in strength and agility and guard on the list before I attack people hahah.
That's the smart way to do it, but I'm not that smart. I hack & slash my way into trouble and got lucky on my last fight.

Damn, that Predator dude was on a berzerker fricken barage last night!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The waters are officially stirred. Check out who's at the top of the battle log...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Losing a fight you will lose minimal experience. At most I've lost 0.5%

RUNNING away from a fight, you lose ALL your exp. I'd just assume take the 5-8 minutes in the dungeon instead of losing all my exp at any level.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
How do I get more EXP, i lost a fight and now i have no exp and my energy and wil are taking forever to recover now

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
How do I get more EXP, i lost a fight and now i have no exp and my energy and wil are taking forever to recover now
Missions and fighting.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: WHY THE HELL ARE U ATTACKING ME WHILE i AM ONLINE?

Me: I always attack people who are online. :)

More fun that way.

[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: That is not the way this game is played unless u have an agreement with the clan which u don't.

Me:K, where do I read up on the esoteric rules? I have never heard anything like that.

[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: it is an unwritten rule that we all abide by u ass

Me: Why call me an ass? How am I supposed to learn if nobody teaches me? I am new to this game.

[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: Calling u an ass was wrong but on this game as well as Syndicate Lord we don't attack people who are online unless we r at war with them. Ask your President Mask.

Me: Ok, that makes sense, I guess. Maybe we should make it written in the rules so other noobs like me don't make the same mistake, which I know first hand happens all the time. ( I am an ass BTW ) :D

----------

So I guess we are not supposed to do that? :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: WHY THE HELL ARE U ATTACKING ME WHILE i AM ONLINE?

Me: I always attack people who are online. :)

More fun that way.

[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: That is not the way this game is played unless u have an agreement with the clan which u don't.

Me:K, where do I read up on the esoteric rules? I have never heard anything like that.

[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: it is an unwritten rule that we all abide by u ass

Me: Why call me an ass? How am I supposed to learn if nobody teaches me? I am new to this game.

[*DD*] bloodthirsty bitch [109]: Calling u an ass was wrong but on this game as well as Syndicate Lord we don't attack people who are online unless we r at war with them. Ask your President Mask.

Me: Ok, that makes sense, I guess. Maybe we should make it written in the rules so other noobs like me don't make the same mistake, which I know first hand happens all the time. ( I am an ass BTW ) :D

----------

So I guess we are not supposed to do that? :D
[X] Predator sent me the same PM when I attacked him, and I basically had the same response. I played the newb card, but ITS TRUE!! I didn't know!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Bullshit, games the game. If it wasn't supposed to be done, it wouldnt be allowed.

Your not supposed to use the noob cannon in COD4, but i still will if im loosing.

Noob Card FTW

Dath

Awards
Predator just attacked me and I'm online. What a douche. I was in the dungeon when he attacked me which I didn't think was possible.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I had someone from DD attack me...arent they vampires? hahah.

So its ok to attack anyone as long as they are offline?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had someone from DD attack me...arent they vampires? hahah.

So its ok to attack anyone as long as they are offline?
I've kept my peace with people I'm cool with, regardless of clan, but I'll attack anyone regardless of species.