werewolves vs. vampires

FAMOUSX1

Awards
And how the hell do i get my will to go up. i been waiting forever

FAMOUSX1

Awards
I dont mean like your max. I have been wating like hours for my will to go up. i lost one fight and my whole game went to shiz

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont mean like your max. I have been wating like hours for my will to go up. i lost one fight and my whole game went to shiz
what level are you at? My WILL takes forever to replenish, but my WILL bar is pretty high.

Vampire or Werewolf? If you're a Vamp, you should join our clan.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
one thing i must point out is my frustration at "you must be at 50% energy to attack". i mean, wouldn't attacking require a set amount of energy rather than a percentage? just like jumping rope, or lifting weights, you're always using the same amount of energy. no biggie... i'm gonna go put volcom in the asylum.... :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
well, first i called my mom, but she's not taking new patients, so i'll have to reevaluate the effectiveness of my plan...
BLAST!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Hi ho hi ho..
its off to the grind i go...
gonna grind then mine, gonna grind and mine,
oh hi ho, hi ho,
its off to grind i go...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Strength: 15,005 [Ranked: 14] Agility: 23,896 [Ranked: 14]
Guard: 8,162 [Ranked: 15] Labour: 7,218 [Ranked: 11]
IQ: 1,271 [Ranked: 3] Total stats: 55,550 [Ranked: 15]

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Niiiccceee, grinding machine... :type:

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Lol trust me the iphone/ipod touch is no better.. Full Web... :drool:

Mobile internet is the peak of society degrading lol, but its oh so much fun. :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
God dang, you must be making bank with that labuor and IQ! What kind of work is offered at 1,000+ IQ!!

"You are Co-Admin of Game, you get paid real money from the donations account."

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength: 16,076 [Ranked: 11] Agility: 30,131 [Ranked: 12]
Guard: 11,932 [Ranked: 11] Labour: 4,243 [Ranked: 17]
IQ: 354 [Ranked: 21] Total stats: 62,736 [Ranked: 11]

Grinding like Tony Hawk.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
darn it this is why I NEED a black berry or iphone...unfair...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
God dang, you must be making bank with that labuor and IQ! What kind of work is offered at 1,000+ IQ!!

"You are Co-Admin of Game, you get paid real money from the donations account."

director of research currently, once i reach 2000iq i will be switching to intelligence for 100G's a day. and no, i'm no co-admin of anything. i'm a real donator/player. my boy made the game, but we're keeping it a level playing field. hell, he's only a level 20 something.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what kind of profit a site like this gets. Be pretty interesting to know how well the buisness goes and what kind of expenses are involved

Dath

Awards
I'm glad you posted your stats because now I know what I need to pass you on agility and guard and I'm not too far behind :wave2: Damn, your IQ is high!

Dath

Awards
Beelzebub, is that you in the youtube videos incline benching those 155 db's??? If so, that's some insane strength you have.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, dath those stats are already old ;) and yeah, that's me in the vids (tats tell the tale ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub, is that you in the youtube videos incline benching those 155 db's??? If so, that's some insane strength you have.
thats him, check the tats. Dayum son!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
but yeah, had to focus a lot on labour and iq in the beginning to get to the level of job i wanted. kinda screwed me over on the other stats but i'll make up for it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub, clan missions? How do we get those started up? Zero and I are lost as to how to get those started.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
should be on 'my bloodline'. look on the options up top for 'missions'.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
should be on 'my bloodline'. look on the options up top for 'missions'.
Right, and it says that we are not currently planning any missions, is there something Zero and I are overlooking in so far as ways to being said clan missions or is it still being developed?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
but yeah, had to focus a lot on labour and iq in the beginning to get to the level of job i wanted. kinda screwed me over on the other stats but i'll make up for it.
My exact problem right now

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
" We dont take anything outsiders say with any merit, they would be one of us if they were trustworthy. If you talk **** you die, if you cry you die, if we are in the dungeon with you: you will die! And the very first damn vampire that breaths on any member of the TWP them and their whole clan dies! Dont run away from us either, you will just die tired! This is a group of the most ferocious animals you will never want to meet."

The Wolf Pack Clan Description. Lol.. some days when i'm down, i just read these descriptions about how lethal an online text based game clan is.. and it makes me feel better.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Dath

Awards
Upgraded my job to Director of Research Administration this morning and now I'm making 80K a day. Sweet.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upgraded my job to Director of Research Administration this morning and now I'm making 80K a day. Sweet.
Damn.... that's my next goal, but I've got awhile until my IQ gets to that point. At least a few days.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow My IQ aint even 500 yet...dang you guys...actually, wait, your my clansmen, my kin, tis all good ^.^ I need a crackberry....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow My IQ aint even 500 yet...dang you guys...actually, wait, your my clansmen, my kin, tis all good ^.^ I need a crackberry....
My IQ isn't 500 yet either! Hell, it's not even 400.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Strength: 7,130 [Ranked: 34] Agility: 3,491 [Ranked: 52]
Guard: 1,689 [Ranked: 52] Labour: 5,690 [Ranked: 16]
IQ: 484 [Ranked: 16] Total stats: 18,484 [Ranked: 29]

I just now started getting 200+ on my workcamp training, so I should shoot up some now. Spent yesterday boosting my leve. 36 now

Dath

Awards
The other nice thing with my job upgrade is that I also get 50 IQ points plus some strength and labour everyday.

I'm not going to post my stats. There are spies in here...shhhhhhh.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Their clan description is funny as well. Actual dates and places :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NWO seems to have disbanded... Now know as T
How weird, because some of the uber high leveled NWO members are still there and some have switched over to [T]. I wonder what happened? Difference in creative integrity?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How weird, because some of the uber high leveled NWO members are still there and some have switched over to [T]. I wonder what happened? Difference in creative integrity?
Maybe some of em went gay?