Welcome to the jungle(of test)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Stronger. Think natty test booster vs pro hormone. It hits you on a deeper level. Kinda have to try it to understand... closest thing I would say I have experienced to "roid rage" or whatever. I love it.
Yeah I agree you just have some serious rage at the gym. It's like you not only want to slam weights but you want to break them afterwords too. :AR15firing:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Emmmm what is this MMV2 stuff. This warants further investigation :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a pre workout stim would not be necessary with MMV?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
chest

Incline bb
135-10,185-8,225-8,245-8,245-5

Machine high incline
1 plate each side-12,1 and a 25-8,2plates-8,2plate and a 10-8,2plates and a 10-8 immediate drop to one plate and a 10-8

machine fly
110-12,130-10,140-10,150-8,160-8 drop to 120-10(stretching for 30 seconds between each set)

dips
bw-12,+45-10,+45-10

skullcrushers
60-12,70-10,80-8,90-8(then 12 close grip presses)

Rope pushdowns
30-10,30-10,40-10,30-10

I was so pumped today it was ridiculous. Arms hurt so bad they felt like exploding. I am increasing every time i go and i am loving it. I really like how test is consistent gains all the time. i am so over orals and all that jazz. Long term slow gain are so much better imo
Can't wait to see what i push next week. i have noticed a lot of people in the gym giving me the eye like "hmm whats he taking?" hahahaha I enjoy the hell out of test.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Back

Wide grip pull ups
4sets of 12 bw

parallel grip pull ups
2 sets bw

Tbar rows
2 plates-10,3plates-8,3 plates +25-8,4 plates-8

High machine rows
70-10,80-10,90-10 Weights each side seperate, and then supersetted with
machine rows
80-10,80-10,80-10 (weight per side)

Reverse wide grip pulldowns
140-10,160-10,180-10

Shrugs with db
65-12,75-10,85-8,90-8,90-8 drop to 65 for 12

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you upped your Test dosage to 750mg. per week yet?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Niice. I'm ready to join the affray, first pin tom am l delt :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niice. I'm ready to join the affray, first pin tom am l delt :)
"Welcome to the jungle." said the spider to the fly. :mischievous:

You're gonna love it bro. No shit!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good workouts and nice being up 8 lbs already... I bet that boost in mg's will do you up nicely.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good workouts and nice being up 8 lbs already... I bet that boost in mg's will do you up nicely.
Yeah that's what I am hoping for. I think it will do me nicely. I also feel as though the enanthate is finally starting to kick in hard. It is week six but that can happen. I was looking so pumped the other day it was wild. I had veins I never had, striations I never had and I just looked so full and dense.I think this mmv3 combined with the upped dosage and the enanthate starting to kick in full gear is really going to be a show.I have been downing the carbs and diet has been on point but very calorie dense. I think I am really starting to fill out. I think I am over the recomp idea I just want to bulk. I haven't gained any appreciable fat so here comes the mass.:AR15firing:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i haven't updated alot lately just have been super busy.

Chest

incline bb-135-12,185-8,225-8,245-8(pr what what)250-5

lowest incline on adjustable bench db
70-12,80-10,90-10,100-8

flies incline
35-15,45-15,50-15

machine chest press
150-15,170-22,190-17,130-12

Super pumped after that workout! still up about 8 pounds but i am getting leaner at a pretty fast rate it seems the mmv3 should help that out even more.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
245x8 on the incline is beast mode homie.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
245x8 on the incline is beast mode homie.
Yeah i know it was kinda surprising. Earlier this year i was hitting 195 on my last set of incline so 50 more pounds on the bench is pretty good so far. I feel much bigger than 8 pounds though it is weird. It seems as though my abs are getting closer and closer even though i have been eating quite a bit of calories a day. i haven't done cardio in like 2 weeks either. it is amazing what test can do. i am already planning my next cycle hehehe:drive:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know it was kinda surprising. Earlier this year i was hitting 195 on my last set of incline so 50 more pounds on the bench is pretty good so far. I feel much bigger than 8 pounds though it is weird. It seems as though my abs are getting closer and closer even though i have been eating quite a bit of calories a day. i haven't done cardio in like 2 weeks either. it is amazing what test can do. i am already planning my next cycle hehehe:drive:
Congrats on that icline and loving ur log thx. Loking fwd to some beast mode myself. I feel a fire burning in my belly. Kep on killing it

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on that icline and loving ur log thx. Loking fwd to some beast mode myself. I feel a fire burning in my belly. Kep on killing it
thanx homey! don't worry man you have just started and you will love it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:werd::afro:

I heard dat wid mah bad ear!!! :silly:

Synthetic Testosterone is a Heluva drug!!!:head:

HAPPY 4-20 Brother Hman!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
:werd::afro:

I heard dat wid mah bad ear!!! :silly:

Synthetic Testosterone is a Heluva drug!!!:head:

HAPPY 4-20 Brother Hman!!!
thanks thunder i am about to light a blizzle up in just a minute to celebrate!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn H! You are killing it! Mind giving us a recap on how much your lifts have gone up since you've been on? How long again have you been on?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
damn H! You are killing it! Mind giving us a recap on how much your lifts have gone up since you've been on? How long again have you been on?
Ill 2nd that request

Thx

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks thunder i am about to light a blizzle up in just a minute to celebrate!
I just popped 3 Zanny's (Xanax) and am now about to fire up a blizzle of the dizzle shizzle myself!!!:439:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drizzle over you guys and your blizzle!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing met. I was going to answer this yesterday but i was celebrating and it seemed like the not most enjoyable thing at the time.:fest30:

Here is the "Recap" so far:
Strength has risen a lot but not sure on exact poundage's on each workout but here are some
Incline bench seems to have gone up about 40-50 pounds for reps
Pull ups are up to 25 with all 4 sets instead of just the last one
Pull downs were 185 on last set and now they are 225-245
Rows up about 40-50
Curls ended at 80 before now up to 110 at times

That's all I can think of for exact poundage's. Strength has risen a lot though and I am very full all the time and it isn't the usual oral feeling it is far beyond that. Every day my midsection looks leaner too.I have been eating a lot too. I started and I had no abs at all probably 13-14 percent but now when I flex my abs I can see all of them so I am saying about 11 percent. I can't wait till after this cycle and I cut down . I am going to look pretty jacked. I have never had my abs like they are looking now (mass wise).I haven't done deads at all this cycle either. I need to hit some up tomorrow and see where I am at.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hman is gonna be so swoll after this cycle he won't even need weights anymore, he'll just fight wild animals for workouts.

*the third pic is when Metroba tried to copy Hman's new animal fighting workout. Didn't turn out so well without the test.

***Just playin' met. ;)

Attachments

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
That's really impressive, pics pics pics pls?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow those results are amazing bro! You should take update pics. With those strength increases you have to be ballooned up (yes homo, yes fap)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wow those results are amazing bro! You should take update pics. With those strength increases you have to be ballooned up (yes homo, yes fap)
Yeah i meant to take some yesterday but the camera was dead so maybe here in a bit. On another note i am going to be cutting this cycle short due to some circumstances. I will probably be on for another 2 weeks and then stop and do another one in a couple months. I have gained what i wanted to but have def gained some lean mass. I will go charge the camera.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i meant to take some yesterday but the camera was dead so maybe here in a bit. On another note i am going to be cutting this cycle short due to some circumstances. I will probably be on for another 2 weeks and then stop and do another one in a couple months. I have gained what i wanted to but have def gained some lean mass. I will go charge the camera.
ah damn man. hope its not anything too serious.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Good luck man. Great log great run

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
ah damn man. hope its not anything too serious.
No it's not a big deal just a personal choice for the best. i am going to cut it short but the next one is going to be something else you will like. Let's just say it's going to be a "Primo" cycle.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol man you must have a really good reason for cutting a test cycle short.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If i get half the results you have i will be very happy

thx once again and good luck

and ill be looking out for the "Primo Cycle"

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
lol man you must have a really good reason for cutting a test cycle short.
it's a bunch of things my other bottle is mad late, my pin pal is leaving for 2 weeks, and i really want to finish my community service so i can get at it hard core next time around. Don't worry though i will be starting the next one this year probably late august or early September. I can tell you that i won't be doing this oral sh1t again at least not solo. Test is were it's at baby!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's a bunch of things my other bottle is mad late, my pin pal is leaving for 2 weeks, and i really want to finish my community service so i can get at it hard core next time around. Don't worry though i will be starting the next one this year probably late august or early September. I can tell you that i won't be doing this oral sh1t again at least not solo. Test is were it's at baby!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
oh and i have some pics coming tomorrow and I am sitting at 195 today what what!!!! That would be 17 pounds so far but that is mid day and full stomach so lets say 12 to err on the safe side.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy fukk!! pics nao bro!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still feel a little melancholy that you have to cut this awesome cycle short. Now you know that in the future make sure you have all the gear you need before you even begin the cycle. There's no way to predict how long it will take a source to get your product to you. And it's not always their fault either. It goes through many different postal services and checks before it hits your mailbox.

And I couldn't agree more with you about the orals. No more oral-only cycles for me either. NEVER. Everything will have a Test base from here on out.

TEST REIGNS SUPREME!!!!:bow28:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I still feel a little melancholy that you have to cut this awesome cycle short. Now you know that in the future make sure you have all the gear you need before you even begin the cycle. There's no way to predict how long it will take a source to get your product to you. And it's not always their fault either. It goes through many different postal services and checks before it hits your mailbox.

And I couldn't agree more with you about the orals. No more oral-only cycles for me either. NEVER. Everything will have a Test base from here on out.

TEST REIGNS SUPREME!!!!:bow28:
Well we actually just got the bottle yesterday so they weren't too far off but we are stll cutting it short. i have some hdrol that i started in the beginning(ran like 3 days) and i am going to run this out too.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay but we had a huge thunderstorm the other night and I just now got the internet back.

Chest

I normally don't do flat bench but all the inclines were taken and I decided to see how I would do.

flat bench
135-12, 185-10, 225-8, 245-8, 275-8(pr) 300-5+1 light assist(pr)

incline bb
135-10,185-10,225-8

wide machine chest
1plate each side 12, 2plates each side 10, 3plates each side 16

dips
bw-12,+45-12, +90-12

Skulls
70-12,80-12,90-12 into close grip for 12 drop to 60 for 12 on skulls

cable tri
57-12,65-12,73-12,80-12 drop to 50-12

Killer workout!!! Body weight started at 178 before the cycle and I am sitting at 195 in the mornings.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay but we had a huge thunderstorm the other night and I just now got the internet back.

Chest

I normally don't do flat bench but all the inclines were taken and I decided to see how I would do.

flat bench
135-12, 185-10, 225-8, 245-8, 275-8(pr) 300-5+1 light assist(pr)

incline bb
135-10,185-10,225-8

wide machine chest
1plate each side 12, 2plates each side 10, 3plates each side 16

dips
bw-12,+45-12, +90-12

Skulls
70-12,80-12,90-12 into close grip for 12 drop to 60 for 12 on skulls

cable tri
57-12,65-12,73-12,80-12 drop to 50-12

Killer workout!!! Body weight started at 178 before the cycle and I am sitting at 195 in the mornings.
Congrats on the PR fest

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
H, you are rolln on ballerfluid nah beyatch!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
wow sorry guys they didn't look this blurry earlier

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You got pics somwhere?
No i took some and then they were blurry and i was talking to metro and we agreed to just put some up when i can get a better camera. My bad gais