MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I saw how u were gonna star a test n deca how long should the cycle last and as well as pct. .any advice wat else I should tale during cycle thanks
First tell us what YOU know about cycles. How old are you? How long have you been working out? How many cals a day you eat. What research have you done regarding a cycle. If you don't have real answers to the last two questions then you should stop right there. If you don't know how many cals you consume a day, then you really have no business messing with roids. If you aren't doing what it takes to succeed naturally first you should not be messing with roids. Not saying that is your situation but the low post count and then jumping right in with these questions seems a. a bit fishy, and or b. like you need to do your own homework before you mess with a hormone altering chemical.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Damn H that sucks. Keep trying to get fluids in bubba!!
Thanks bud! I am feeling alot better today.

What's good with deca /test as anti ester n for pct
What does this mean? sounds like you should not be worried about juice!
Hope you are feeling better today Bro!
Thanks kleen~
Im in,

Will be following closely.. thx for the log

Planning my first pin April 14th

Good luck mate
I appreciate you following bud, should be fun and it has just started.
First tell us what YOU know about cycles. How old are you? How long have you been working out? How many cals a day you eat. What research have you done regarding a cycle. If you don't have real answers to the last two questions then you should stop right there. If you don't know how many cals you consume a day, then you really have no business messing with roids. If you aren't doing what it takes to succeed naturally first you should not be messing with roids. Not saying that is your situation but the low post count and then jumping right in with these questions seems a. a bit fishy, and or b. like you need to do your own homework before you mess with a hormone altering chemical.
Thank you kleen very well put. Yes to who wrote this post it sounds like you need to do some serious homework and I may be sounding arrogant but it seems that you might not be close to age level to do hormones. Explain our questions and we can continue from there.

On another note I am feeling 70% better today. I am still not going tot go to the gym until tomorrow, but I should be fine tomorrow. I have a slight headache still and just kinda miserable feeling but It is lightyears away from how I felt yesterday. I mean yesterday was bad I haven't been that sick except for one time when I was 10-12. I yaked and yaked and then kept yacking with nothing to throw up. I feel like someone beat up my insides..not so fresh. All is well though because my hunger is back(ate nothing yesterday only had 2 glasses of gatorade) So i am going to eat all I can in moderation and hopefully I will feel 100% tomorrow.

chevy85

Awards
Hey bro.I'm 21 I have been lifting for about a year n half like actually lifting I eat five meals a day n its between 2400 to 2600 Cal.I lift 4 on 3 off.I have researched deca shouldn't be taken alone you should take. T with it n u need a pct with clomid or nolvadex for 4 to 5 weekd

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro.I'm 21 I have been lifting for about a year n half like actually lifting I eat five meals a day n its between 2400 to 2600 Cal.I lift 4 on 3 off.I have researched deca shouldn't be taken alone you should take. T with it n u need a pct with clomid or nolvadex for 4 to 5 weekd
Cool well first I would up your calories by about 500 per day and see what you can gain on your own. However if you must dive in do so carefully. I would stay away from Deca unless you want decadikk even with test it can kill your libido and stays in your system so long it is harder to jumpstart the boys afterwards. First I would eat more, your test levels should be pretty high at 21, even a free test booster type of supplement would help you. What supplements have you used to remedy the situation? A lot of the natty supps out right now can put some darn good muscle on you. At your age I would try natural ways to boost test that wont fug up your hormonal axis but that is a personal decision. You can save the real stuff for when your own testosterone levels start to decline.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Don't take this wrong but at 5'11 and 150 you can add lot of muscle naturally. Your cals are way to low to gain. Is this the amount you use to gain? Are you trying to gain? I can pretty much say that at your height and weight you are a ecto/hardgainer. You need to learn more about what your body responds to. You should be getting at least 3000 to gain and probably more. Make sure you get your sleep use your bcaas and glutamine and eat eat eat. If you are a ectomorph try keeping your rep ranges at 6-8 and 4-6 sets per body part. I noticed that me and alot of other ectos feel like we get a better workout out of how it feels pump wise, when that isn't how we actually gain the most.

chevy85

Awards
Thanks ya well I tried whey the xxx from GMC expensive. ..I used it for seven months n gain like 6 bouts I used to weight less n used a test booster n all vitamins n gained bout 12 pounds. It weird I can eat but I don't gain weight.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ya well I tried whey the xxx from GMC expensive. ..I used it for seven months n gain like 6 bouts I used to weight less n used a test booster n all vitamins n gained bout 12 pounds. It weird I can eat but I don't gain weight.
Trust me man I don't gain well easily, it has taken me 3-4 years to gain 40 pounds. You are not eating enough though. You need to be getting at least 3000 a day more like 4000. Just eat clean and pound the food. You can't imagine I have stared at my food thinking I just am sick of doing this, but If you want to size you need to be able to put in the time and eating when you don't really want to. Try mix up your routines. What is your workout schedule now? Maybe I can help you out with training regimes that might help you pack on some size.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Still a little sick. It seems to have changed to my sinuses though. I might hit the gym but probably not.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you gained 12 lbs on a test booster stick with that man!!! Those are ridiculous results. Sounds like you have gained 18 lbs in the past 1.5 years. If that is quality weight I am not sure why you are displeased this game is about tons of baby steps they seem minimal at the time but then a couple years down the road you look up and go DAMN, I have built some muscle!

Trust me man I don't gain well easily, it has taken me 3-4 years to gain 40 pounds. You are not eating enough though. You need to be getting at least 3000 a day more like 4000. Just eat clean and pound the food. You can't imagine I have stared at my food thinking I just am sick of doing this, but If you want to size you need to be able to put in the time and eating when you don't really want to. Try mix up your routines. What is your workout schedule now? Maybe I can help you out with training regimes that might help you pack on some size.
Yeah post up your workouts lets see what you are doing to stimulate growth.
Still a little sick. It seems to have changed to my sinuses though. I might hit the gym but probably not.
Rest Bro, just rest, one more day wont hurt you but working out while sick will...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Ok. a little late but in. Subbed!
Hope ur feeling better Bro.

With your question about the amps. I'm not a fan of them but know people who are.
Most of them will use a filter syringe 21g to draw, then a 25g to pin. This takes out the risk of a glass shrawd. This is also the S.O.P in the medical field.

The pain/soreness you are feeling could be from the Prop. Or it could be your muscle getting use to the juice.
Or worst case the gear your using could be contaminated.

If it is one of the top 2 you would be amazed how far a heating pad can go. lol.
First time I did quads I was on that pad all the next day.

Good luck with the cycle bro.

JP.

Last edited:
Spooly

Spooly

Awards
i feel u bro i was feel ing sick on my ending of my 3rd week of andropen good thing my training was done for the week. so i just took a few days off im into my 4th week i feel better i feel the test kickin in fo sure . just rest up bro u got a long cycle of training to get gains godluck

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i feel u bro i was feel ing sick on my ending of my 3rd week of andropen good thing my training was done for the week. so i just took a few days off im into my 4th week i feel better i feel the test kickin in fo sure . just rest up bro u got a long cycle of training to get gains godluck
Thanks man yeah i am not worried about it I haven't had a break from the gym in a while so it was needed anyways. Thanks for following along! do you have a log running for your cycle? If not good luck

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Don't take roids. You aren't ready. You WILL more than likely hurt yourself.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I am finally all better. thank the lord! I am feeling a great feeling of wellness today kinda like i can take on the world! Hit up a light back workout yesterday and it went great.

Parallel grip pulldowns sets of 8 up 200
tbar rows-2plates, 2+25,3, 3+25
shrugs up 3 plates on each side
low machine rows 2plates, 4plates, 6plates

The whole workout was done with very slow and strict reps and that is my goal for the whole cycle. Fast and explosive positives and slow (2-4 secs) negatives. I have also done alot of research about my body type (70 ecto/30 meso by my calcs) and the rep range of 6-8 seems to be best for me and i am feeling it alot too. I don't know if it was me trying to get the sickness out of me but the last 2 nights I have woken up in the middle of the night with severe night sweats. So my sheets have been changed quite a bit needless to say. I hope this goes away cause i am not on tren lol. i will be post pre cycle pics here soon so look out. i have to say though I am already looking pretty jacked and this cycle is going to do wonders just wait and see. Diet is going to be super clean with sat or sun a moderate splurge day. I have some armidex I will incorporate later on. I am going to try to get away with no hcg but we will see how things roll. If i don't use it my pct will be clomid for 2-3 weeks at 100 first day and 50 from there on , nolva 30 the first week and then 20 for the remainder and t-911, low dose atd. I figure that should cover my bases pretty well and i might add in the new formadrol too. Let the fun begin. I am going to go to a cook out later so the cals will be high today!!!:439:

Edit: weight was 178-180 when starting and is at 183.5 this morning

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
If i don't use it my pct will be clomid for 2-3 weeks at 100 first day and 500 from there on , nolva 30 the first week and then 20 for the remainder and t-911, low dose atd.
Damn that's a high dose of Clomid lol; it'll have you crying and watching Oprah and ****. :flowers1:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's a high dose of Clomid lol; it'll have you crying and watching Oprah and ****. :flowers1:
My bad lol 100 the first day and 50 from there on. I will change that. thanks

EctoMeso

i remember when i did my 1st pin yrs ago of deca and test, met the guy i got it off and did it in the parking lot left and right delt. could hardly drive home my shoulders were throbbing so much lol. got better each week tho :) gotta try get back on a cycle of test this yr sometime hopefully....

anyway m8 good luck wish u all the best!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i remember when i did my 1st pin yrs ago of deca and test, met the guy i got it off and did it in the parking lot left and right delt. could hardly drive home my shoulders were throbbing so much lol. got better each week tho :) gotta try get back on a cycle of test this yr sometime hopefully....

anyway m8 good luck wish u all the best!!!
Thanks man yeah these first couple ones have been brutal, but it seems like the last time I did it they hurt at first and then got better. My last one was painless and I just got some grapeseed oil to add so it should be good to go!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are feeling better Bro!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up H!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah these first couple ones have been brutal, but it seems like the last time I did it they hurt at first and then got better. My last one was painless and I just got some grapeseed oil to add so it should be good to go!
I'm pinning 3 times per week and they are practically painless now. They "stung" the first time I hit each site, but on the later rounds it gets easier and easier.

With the grapeseed oil, do you just add it in? Or do you have to add it in and bake it @250 degrees in the oven for 20 minutes? Just wondering. I don't need to do this myself. I actually liked the pain of those first few injections!!:scool:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are fugging mad man Thunderglutes!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you are fugging mad man Thunderglutes!
If you talk about his ThunderGlutes to many mre times you may end up ThunderStruck!:smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His glutes were made for walkn and thats just what they'll do...one of these days his glutes are gonna walk all over you (true story)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I'm pinning 3 times per week and they are practically painless now. They "stung" the first time I hit each site, but on the later rounds it gets easier and easier.

With the grapeseed oil, do you just add it in? Or do you have to add it in and bake it @250 degrees in the oven for 20 minutes? Just wondering. I don't need to do this myself. I actually liked the pain of those first few injections!!:scool:
We actually used cottonseed oil this time, and yes you just add it in. Yesterdays workout was great and I am getting all sorts of pumped and swole right now. I am loving it. Last night we took the rest of the ampules and put them in a new bottle with a filter syringe. I am much happier about this cause I do not want glass in that shizz. I will post the numbers later after I finish up some stuff today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal getting it filtered and in one bottle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
His glutes were made for walkn and thats just what they'll do...one of these days his glutes are gonna walk all over you (true story)
:wtf:

:toofunny:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update: Test is kicking in nicely, libido is out of this world. Strength is increasing significantly. I am up 8 pounds so far. One thing is that this juice is painful as hell. Hope the next stuff is much better cause I am not liking the pain from this. I have already been getting some comments about how i am looking. Shoulders are getting huge and so is everything else.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Update: Test is kicking in nicely, libido is out of this world. Strength is increasing significantly. I am up 8 pounds so far. One thing is that this juice is painful as hell. Hope the next stuff is much better cause I am not liking the pain from this. I have already been getting some comments about how i am looking. Shoulders are getting huge and so is everything else.
Great, im so itching to get my first cycle off the ground, just a few more pounds to cut.

Im loving your log so far mate, great info, im definitely starting to feel much better prepared thanks to your log and all the contributors.

Keep up the good work,

Thanks

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even after cutting your gear with cottonseed oil, it still has bite to it?
They must have put a lot of BA in your gear to keep it sterile. Some companies put a little too much BA in the mix.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Even after cutting your gear with cottonseed oil, it still has bite to it?
They must have put a lot of BA in your gear to keep it sterile. Some companies put a little too much BA in the mix.
Oh it has one hell of a bite.Like a a king cobra bite.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for that lack of updates guys. I have been super busy and just all around tired the past week. Gains are still coming strong, but now that I m all better cardio needs to be kicked back into high gear! Gym in a little bit and will post numbers after.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Stats as of now-

5'9

R calf-15
L c -15 1/2
L arm-15 5/8
R a - 15 5/8
waist- 34 1/2( needs to be much lower)
Waist at belly button-34
Chest-43(I think it was hard to measure)
Quads
4 in above knee l-20 1/2
4 in above knee r-20 3/4
Top l-24
Top r-24
Shoulders-50(again hard to measure exactly)

This is about my starting point and I can wait to see what 10 weeks from now has in store.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Bro! Can't wait to see your results.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Back Annihilation!!!
Wide grip pulldowns
140-8,160-8,180-8,200-8,220-7(pr) oh yeah, real slow negs 3-4 secs

Overhand grip bb rows
90-8,135-8,185-8,225-6

Rowing machine
1plate each side and done separate arms-10 2plates-8,2plates and a 25-8,3plates-8(static hold for 15)

Cable rows close grip
140-8,160-8,180-8,200-8(i think that is a pr too)

Stretch for 60 secs

So far the cycle is going great except for the inject pain. Libido is borderline too much. I feel like a lion with 10 d1cks and 100 females. I am staring at every girl I see even ones I normally wouldn't give a second glance which is so bizarre for me because I am usually very picky. I know for sure this some serious stuff and i forgot how much fun test really is. It is down right the bees nees.Sides are not really existent except for i might feel a little gyno but i hope it is not and I am combating it with armidex and nolva at the moment. I started that yesterday and since then I have already noticed a big difference. The only other side is I keep waking up in the middle of the night with my whole bed drenched in sweat. I remember this with tren but not test or anything else.I just hope it stops already.Size is definitely on the rise and i am liking it. My dad says to me the other day your looking bigger, hehehe yup!. i am full all the time and I have been getting veins i have never seen before. Not workout to day but chest tomorrow until then see ya later gents!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked update brosef. I see you're loving life on Test like I am!! It's fun stuff.
Keep killing it dude!!:rocketwhore:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Back Annihilation!!!
Wide grip pulldowns
140-8,160-8,180-8,200-8,220-7(pr) oh yeah, real slow negs 3-4 secs

Overhand grip bb rows
90-8,135-8,185-8,225-6

Rowing machine
1plate each side and done separate arms-10 2plates-8,2plates and a 25-8,3plates-8(static hold for 15)

Cable rows close grip
140-8,160-8,180-8,200-8(i think that is a pr too)

Stretch for 60 secs

So far the cycle is going great except for the inject pain. Libido is borderline too much. I feel like a lion with 10 d1cks and 100 females. I am staring at every girl I see even ones I normally wouldn't give a second glance which is so bizarre for me because I am usually very picky. I know for sure this some serious stuff and i forgot how much fun test really is. It is down right the bees nees.Sides are not really existent except for i might feel a little gyno but i hope it is not and I am combating it with armidex and nolva at the moment. I started that yesterday and since then I have already noticed a big difference. The only other side is I keep waking up in the middle of the night with my whole bed drenched in sweat. I remember this with tren but not test or anything else.I just hope it stops already.Size is definitely on the rise and i am liking it. My dad says to me the other day your looking bigger, hehehe yup!. i am full all the time and I have been getting veins i have never seen before. Not workout to day but chest tomorrow until then see ya later gents!
Nice,

sounds like the dogs mate,

im counting down the days to my 1st cycle

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote