Volcom's Slim Xtreme Mini Log

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
where can i find one of these girlfriends in houston?

most of our hispanic women don't speak english but for a wife that's not totally self centered i'll work through the barriers
I've got a blonde one :D She's not latina though obviously...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm more and more starting to enjoy smooth energy from stimulant products...The cracked out feeling is for those younger guys. :p
Oh geeze, you're not allowed to use that statement yet. You are wise beyond your years, and your taste in women is surprisingly cultivated, but no, philosophical ideals of your persona does not physically qualify you permission to use anything containing "younger guys," Unless we start a Nickalodeon AM forum.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed this post, awesome accolade! It seems amazing what can be accomplished in just a few days when we get unleashed by the appropriate incentive to act. God bless and go for it Sam! Man, I'm all fired up just reading your thread, and it's already midnight, lol. :)
Thanks for catching that Dr. I was quite pleased by her response, as she is one of the professors I highly respect. It felt pretty good to put it simply.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been runnin this stuff too, incredible. Nothing else I have tried compares in any catagory of fat loss supp
I've been trying my best to convey SX's uniqueness. I couldn't quite say that nothing else compares in "any category" but SX most assuredly has the market on certain aspect in my book. Thanks for dropping in.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're making me want to try it just to be able to pay attention when i'm in class...

i'm going to be good and wait untill it's time to actually cut though.
In all honesty, that's not a bad motivation to try this stuff. I've experienced elevated thought activity in conjunction with my mood, which lead to a spontaneous compelling to write two of my professors this morning and as mentioned, one had already responded with a very complimentary and significant response. I'm not suggesting SX will result in an increase in IQ, but I will say for myself, that I was in an enhanced "mental mode" this morning as a result of the SX. I'll be sure to stay on top of this phenomenon, because it is very intriguing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I've seen her on here once. Some girl posted or was in one of your videos, I think, saying that she was your girlfriend. I think it might have been in your Flawless Video log, before the flood interrupted your world down there.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I've got a blonde one too. LOL what type of effect do you think this supp would have on a female wanting to shed some weight V? Would this be ok for a woman to take? Wondering I noticed its got the ACAI Berry which she(wifey) takes in liquid form...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think I've seen her on here once. Some girl posted or was in one of your videos, I think, saying that she was your girlfriend. I think it might have been in your Flawless Video log, before the flood interrupted your world down there.
yup

I've got a blonde one too. LOL what type of effect do you think this supp would have on a female wanting to shed some weight V? Would this be ok for a woman to take? Wondering I noticed its got the ACAI Berry which she(wifey) takes in liquid form...
I am interested in this question as well. My girl is a stim freak! We live near the beach so anything to help fat loss for the both of us is great IMO!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
what type of effect do you think this supp would have on a female wanting to shed some weight V? Would this be ok for a woman to take? Wondering I noticed its got the ACAI Berry which she(wifey) takes in liquid form...
It was developed for both men and women. I can bet many more women will use it than men over time. Hence the female friendly package and website that will go live on Friday (www.PowerofSX.com)

So yes SX = for women & men. 1 cap usually does the trick.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I couldn't see why not, but with the richness of the AX reps in here, I'm sure your question will be answered by a more qualified source.

For people who aren't accustomed to stims or what I call, Stim Emo and have an inclination toward a sense of over-stimulation. I think 1 cap of SX would be completely suffice and manageable without any stim discomfort.

The most prominent variance from 1 cap to 2 caps, is the amazingly positive mood effect. However, with 2 caps, I experienced a window of 4-6 hours where I was stimmed to a level that "I" liked, which may or may not be a bit much for Stim Emo's.

I can say quite confidently, the SX stim is one of the most manageable, in directly correlation with clean burning stim I've experienced. From a stim point of view, I feel SX a very, very safe and pleasant choice. However, I'd take my advice on this with a grain of salt, and wait for the experts to chime in. Again, they are most likely a more qualified source and the AXholes are here in abundance.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was developed for both men and women. I can bet many more women will use it than men over time. Hence the female friendly package and website that will go live on Friday (www.PowerofSX.com)

Exactly my point, you were taken care of while I was in mid-post in responding to your inquiry. They're like a football team recovering a fumble in here. Thank you very much for offering your advice.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup

I am interested in this question as well. My girl is a stim freak! We live near the beach so anything to help fat loss for the both of us is great IMO!
Good deal, I remember her being attractive.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm a stim emo.

i took ephedrine once and my heart beat was at about 200 bpm for litterally 12+ hours.

a can of monster makes me feel like i'm gonna have a heart attack.

and i'm freaking 19.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a blond in high school. We were high school sweet hearts into early college years, then she decided to pursue acting, which lead her to pursue the dragon (coke), speed and ultimately crack. She got turned out pretty bad by the Hollywood scene. It's the perfect example for the expression, Californiacation.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm a stim emo.

i took ephedrine once and my heart beat was at about 200 bpm for litterally 12+ hours.

a can of monster makes me feel like i'm gonna have a heart attack.

and i'm freaking 19.
hey, at least you know. I think SX would be fine for you @1 cap doses. Ephedrine can be extremely intense and a 12 hour elevation seems like an extraordinary response, even for a Stim Emo. However, SX @1 cap is so manageable, comfortable and provides an unprecedented clean burn (in my experience). You would still receive a boost in mood and insane appetite oppression, but 2 caps does compound the effects I discussed. Nonetheless, @1cap, SX is a Stim Emo's dream fat loss agent.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
hahaha alright man.

to give you an idea i had a monster at 10 am today.

i'm usually fast asleep by now and i'm still wide awake.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
but i have very very advanced hypoglycemia, so i'm pretty sensitive to anything abnormal in my diet.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
but i have very very advanced hypoglycemia, so i'm pretty sensitive to anything abnormal in my diet.
We have someone in our office just like this. Loves 1 cap first thing in the morning. She now takes it ever day.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I've always been bad at this. When I was little, one of my favorite song was a song by Alice Cooper, with the verse "she's poison, she's poison running through my veins.." and because of that, I thought the band who sang it was the band Poison and I went around telling everybody one my favorite bands was Poison.

It wasn't until I was like, 20, when I was looking to download that song for my ipod that I discovered it was an Alice Cooper song, yeah I'm retarded.
haha! Ive made that mistake too man!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the info this is great....:bandit:

Although I couldn't see why not, but with the richness of the AX reps in here, I'm sure your question will be answered by a more qualified source.

For people who aren't accustomed to stims or what I call, Stim Emo and have an inclination toward a sense of over-stimulation. I think 1 cap of SX would be completely suffice and manageable without any stim discomfort.

The most prominent variance from 1 cap to 2 caps, is the amazingly positive mood effect. However, with 2 caps, I experienced a window of 4-6 hours where I was stimmed to a level that "I" liked, which may or may not be a bit much for Stim Emo's.

I can say quite confidently, the SX stim is one of the most manageable, in directly correlation with clean burning stim I've experienced. From a stim point of view, I feel SX a very, very safe and pleasant choice. However, I'd take my advice on this with a grain of salt, and wait for the experts to chime in. Again, they are most likely a more qualified source and the AXholes are here in abundance.
Sweet bro your log is smokin...:bandit:

I had a blond in high school. We were high school sweet hearts into early college years, then she decided to pursue acting, which lead her to pursue the dragon (coke), speed and ultimately crack. She got turned out pretty bad by the Hollywood scene. It's the perfect example for the expression, Californiacation.
This is unfortunate definitely Californication...:rant:

haha! Ive made that mistake too man!
Alice Cooper's song "Poison" Rocks funny guys...

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
sam and friends, for your viewing pleasure.

i posted it in my log, but i know it would get the criticisms im looking for in here.

YouTube - Rolandajoint

/end hijack. (even though i know you enjoy and welcome them haha)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sam and friends, for your viewing pleasure.

i posted it in my log, but i know it would get the criticisms im looking for in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1cO72xGHrA

/end hijack. (even though i know you enjoy and welcome them haha)
First of all, what are you doing up so late?

Your dead lifts look good to me. Your lumbar is nice and tight, you touch and not slam the weight. If you wanted to get technical, I mean really scrutinizing, you could have dropped your knee's a bit more on one of your reps, but when performing multiple reps, compounded by fatigue, it's a common occurrence and it was a minor, minor error, if we're getting technical.

Some people like to come to a complete stop at the bottom before moving the weight again. Although that is the surest way to prevent the assisting effects of Newton's Third Law and the bodies stretch shortening cycle, I have no problems with the touch & go, as long your not slamming it and almost dribbling the barbell as a result. You look good man, nice job.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insomnia Alert

I took my 2 caps of SX at 5:30am. I am now looking at the clock and it is 3:13am. I've just taken 9 more mg of Melatonin because I need to be up in 4 hours if I want to do my scheduled 60 min morning cardio.

Take home message.
You may not want to progress to 2 caps on a mere Day 2. My suggestion would be to stay at 1cap for a minimum of 3 days, 5 days to be safe, before moving on to 2 caps. It is now 3:15am. That said, I will take 2 caps again tomorrow. I intend on snorting my Melatonin tomorrow night.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could be delirious at the moment, but I can still feel slight residues of the mood enhancement. 3:21am.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since We're Posting Videos

I did a series of lifts for a log I did for Controlled Labs, BLUE GENE, back in the day. The goal of my log at the time was to assess the effects of BLUE GENE over muscular strength and muscular endurance. Mind you, I was a chunky 215lbs at the time, so please forgive the chunk factor. IC, Snag and many of you have already seen these, so this will be for everybody else.

@215lbs Bodyweight, prior to my recent cut.

405lbs Dead Lift - Strength Measurement
YouTube - Dead lifts

Set 2
455lbs Dead Lift -Strength Measurement

YouTube - Dead lifts 2

100lbs Db press x 22 reps - Muscular Endurance Measurement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q75axL4ZmK4&feature=channel

125lbs Db Press x 10 - Strength Measurement
YouTube - 125lbs Dumbbells x 10 reps

& Finally,
295lbs Bench Press x 7 - Strength Measurement

YouTube - Benchpress

I did others, but they're less interesting. I'm about 90% as strong at my current weight of 191lbs, compared to when I was 215lbs. I can still hit 275lbs in my flat for 10, but that's about as high as I've gone recently. Anyway. 3:41am.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are about 2 weeks old.

I think I was about 197lbs around this time.

This isn't recent, but it's a picture of myself at 197lbs, the last time I weighed 197lbs.

I may update photos as we progress. 3:49am folks, I should really make another attempt at sleeping!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw it

4:49am and I'm still staring at my ceiling. That's okay, there's no point in fighting the funk now.

I'm taking 3 caps and I'm going to head off to a 5:45am, 60 min interval cycle class, drive down to another gym, hit Tri's and catch the 8:30am, 60 min interval cycle class, then off to work.

I'll be sure to report anything I find note worthy.

P.S. I'm not in the best of moods right now, so we'll see what the day unveils.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oi

Word of caution to those of us who contain a treasure box full of supplements. Don't put your Slim Xtreme anywhere near your Lean Xtreme. The two pills look dead alike and I had to toss out 4 pills in order to avoid a bad accident. I opened my pill dispenser to take my 3 SX caps, but 4 orange pills came out, one of which could have been a left over Lean Xtreme from last week's stash (during my Stim Break I was still using DCP & Lean Xtreme). Normally, I wouldn't care too much if I ingested an extra stim in an isolated incident, but If you accidentally take an SX at night, thinking it's an LX, you're going to be up the creek without a pillow and to quote my ebonic speaking friends, "that's some real spit right there." SX is no joke. 5:14am, I'm out.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot, man, that's quite an ordeal! 2caps and you're up all night? And you're gonna stay up and go train? I know I'd skip that workout, but then, I HATE staying up all night, or even past eleven really...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word of caution to those of us who contain a treasure box full of supplements. Don't put your Slim Xtreme anywhere near your Lean Xtreme. The two pills look dead alike and I had to toss out 4 pills in order to avoid a bad accident. I opened my pill dispenser to take my 3 SX caps, but 4 orange pills came out, one of which could have been a left over Lean Xtreme from last week's stash (during my Stim Break I was still using DCP & Lean Xtreme). Normally, I wouldn't care too much if I ingested an extra stim in an isolated incident, but If you accidentally take an SX at night, thinking it's an LX, you're going to be up the creek without a pillow and to quote my ebonic speaking friends, "that's some real spit right there." SX is no joke. 5:14am, I'm out.
My only treasured box is in my fiancee's pants!

:ugh1:
:18:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoot, man, that's quite an ordeal! 2caps and you're up all night? And you're gonna stay up and go train? I know I'd skip that workout, but then, I HATE staying up all night, or even past eleven really...
..all that, plus 9mg (and it looks like more) of melatonin to boot! :scared:
But we haven't heard from Sam for a few hrs; maybe he passed the hell out finally! :18:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
subbed

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 pages since I last checked in..
This is why I chuckled at the title of this thread, 'Mini Log' when I first heard it.. :lol:
Those words shouldn't even be in your vocabulary bro!
Volcom is the King of Descriptiveness for sure! :box:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but it IS much more prominent in the Hispanic culture. Everything is about family for them, which is great, but some of them need to learn to let their kids go so they can start their own families.
I can honestly say I haven't met one hispanic mother that acts like this. But it's true what you say about family values, and us being very family oriented.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on all fronts. I've already expressed that if we get married, her mother's voice will not be the voice dictating our home and she was rather reassuring. Though the mom is a total matriarch type, her mom did instill in my girlfriend that whenever she gets married, she will need to put the husband first, even over herself. Whether she'll abide by that or not, I don't know, but she "believes" that's the right thing and teaches that principle to her two daughters. I'm not afraid of confrontation with the queen once I have a place and right to do so, but as a boyfriend and not a husband, it's all respect and rightfully so.
That's what everyone should be taught. You know, I feel a lot of times when parents get into matrimonial problems it is because one or another of the spouses decides to run back home every time there is a fight. And that, is simply wrong to do because parents will always be parents and their nature cannot be subdued. People need to learn to deal with their own problems in their own home.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
..all that, plus 9mg (and it looks like more) of melatonin to boot! :scared:
But we haven't heard from Sam for a few hrs; maybe he passed the hell out finally! :18:
yah that's too much stim for me... think I'll pass on this one...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
damn....

hopefully he didn't pass out on his way to the gym or something.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So much for the mini review!

Looks great!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3, @3 caps and no sleep.

THIS, IS, SPARTA! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

That was incredibly corny and cliche, I recognize that, but that's the best way to describe it. I did it!

and under the worst of circumstances, and I'm not talking about the absence of sleep element.

1. 4:50am, ingested 3 caps of SX.

2. 5:20am, ate my 1st meal at the gym.

3. 5:45am, 60 min of interval cycling.

4. 7:30am, ate my 2nd meal at the gym's parking lot.

5. 7:40am, Lifted Tri's.
- Lying, Double Db Extensions x 3 sets@40lbs Db's.
- Cable Reverse Extensions x 4 sets@150lbs.
- Cable Press Downs x 4 sets@180lbs.
- Rope Extensions x 6 sets@130lbs.
- One Arm, Reverse Extensions x 3 sets@80lbs.

6. 8:30am, 60 min of interval cycling.

7. 10:00am, eating my 3rd meal as I write.

Boy was that stupid, selfish and stubborn, but man I am proud of myself. Selfish in that my work productivity at the firm will most likely suffer as the day progresses. However, I don't regret it.

Let's talk about the challenging circumstance before I break into today's questionable review, I say it's questionable because it's based on a no sleep situation, which means I more then likely, did not experience the optimal benefits of 3 caps SX. However, I do have plenty good things to say.

First problem. The first instructor at 5:45 am was difficult, but not completely punishing. However, the second instructor at 8:30 am does not believe in sitting on the bike for any prolonged duration, so we were either standing or hovering, which is the worst. Hovering is holding your body an inch off the seat, so there's a constant tension in the quads. Furthermore, I don't have those cycle shoes that click, so my quads were definitely raped this morning.

Second problem. I have a fairly heavy torso, at least compared to the average person in that class. When you stand on the cycle and especially when you're hovering, it's a mighty intense static contraction of the triceps. For me, this static contraction actually becomes unbearable.

Third problem. I worked tri's in between classes, so when I was with the slave master instructor who has a philosophy of no sitting, it was ridiculous.

Fourth problem. The second instructor had a sprained ankle of sorts, so rather then leading from the front of the class, she was walking around and urging people to keep at the proper intensity.

Lastly, I had no sleep. :kabong: I know, I know...

Day 3, SX @3 Caps (on no sleep)

MOOD
This is the element that I've grown most keen on. I started my morning a bit peeved and understandingly frustrated. No joke, by the time the SX kicked in, I was in a great mood. It even turned me into a sociable person at the gym for once. Normally, the system in which I operate under while at the gym, is the, "Avert your eyes and hope to avoid conversation." Don't get me wrong, I have extrovert tendencies, but not at the gym. I'm there with my headphones to lift and be an island. Say hi, shake hands, that's it. Which I am completely okay with and will mostly proceed to behave as such. However, this morning, I was looking to make eye contact because I was just in the mood to strike a conversation. I saw this guy I knew and haven't seen for awhile, we're solely gym associates and I swear I greeted him like we served in war together.

I want to elaborate on this unique mood enhancement. As I've stated previously, a sudden increase in energy from a stim, can often times directly correlate to an improved sense of well being. I'll try to distinguish the difference between SX and another Stim related euphoria. This special circumstance of no sleep makes for a great example. I've been exhausted like this before (never on no sleep, but just very tired) and in a desperate attempt to still make it to the gym, I'd take an ECA for example, to try and get me going. I've had plenty of circumstances where the stim will be in full effect, but I'm only mentally wired, but not physically motivated, primarily as a result of a mood issue, I want to lift, but I'm actually feeling a bit apathetic. I'm sure many of us can relate. The SX euphoria, as I've tried to explain before, is not energy associated. In my sleep deprived zombie state, the 3 caps of SX didn't actually do much to boost my energy, yesterday morning's stim using 2 caps was much, much more intense. However, I was in a great and motivated mood, just enough to be grateful that I was going to the gym. I was quite content and I had an energy about my outlook, as oppose to actual physical energy.

Am I say that it was some form of an emotional energy that enhanced my gym experience and got me going, even in a state lacking adequate energy? Do explain. In short, yes, emotions can definitely play a role in gym performance. Here is a prevalent example. How many of us made PR's on the dead lift or bench after a break up, or perhaps was unable to attend the gym at all from being so upset? Or just got really peeved. This probably isn't that great of an example, but I'm just trying to convey something that quite simply needs to be experience to fully grasp. I'm trying guys...

Cardio-Capacity:
Any kind of positive effect over my workouts today, both in terms of cardio and lifting, was not energy based, enhanced recovery based or anything stim related. It was my mood. When I was lifting I couldn't help but sing along to certain favored songs (no homo).

Stim Intensity@3 caps: The test subject has been contaminated. N/A for today. Though I will note that I had a tightness behind my eyes, not the over-stim feeling where it feels like someone is forcibly pulling your eyes back

Just a tightness. Other mentionable oddities that is most likely related to my neglected sleep issue. I felt nauseous after my 2nd meal and it was prevalent throughout my entire Tri's workout, but it went away when I hit the bikes. Furthermore, I got light headed during my second cycling session. I could have lightened up, but I was motivated to give it my all. I realize this morning's activities bordered more on a bad choice, rather then dedication, but sadly, it's not so uncommon with me.

Crash?
It's 10:39 am and I don't feel lethargic or apathetic. I don't "feel" stimmed, but I have to be or I'd be in a zombie like state. I think I will literally, wait, wait, let's say it like the English, Lit-trally have to schedule rest days, because if I can do all this with no sleep. Good heavens. Historically, Snag and Dragonfly have been my rest police. I think I need to put them back on the beat.

Final Words
Amazing, SX allowed me to perform 120 min of high intensity cardio, plus a 40 min lift, all within the span of 4 hours, and on no sleep. Now I'm not suggesting that taking SX will make you dedicated or create inspiration. The desire was already in me, the SX was just the conduit that provided the means to achieve an inherent desire. You can disregard the mumbo jumbo in my last sentence if my pretentious wording confused you. Take home message, WOW, holy fricken wow.

That was in honor of Mulletsailor for dropping by, I know you're a busy guy and I appreciate your time, bud. :beerchug:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
The one thing that I can promise you is that your body will adjust to 2 caps quickly. It may cause sleep issues the first couple of days. After that it will last 12-14 hours and your sleep will be normal.

When jumping to two caps this is a normal "transition" period when adapting to it. In fact we have now added a guide to SX that has an entire page dedicated to the possible few nights of limited sleep. I will post it below.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Extended Product Information

Slim Xtreme (SX) delivers energy. But not just any old energy. Clean, long-lasting, jitter-free energy, that lasts for 12-14 hours. While your body is adjusting to SX and its new metabolism, it may affect your sleeping patterns for the first few nights. However, this is temporary and your body soon will adapt to it. After no more than a few days, your normal sleeping patterns will return and you’ll feel great every day and have a whole new outlook on life.

Due to the possibility of one or more relatively sleepless nights, we recommend you follow these guidelines.

Always start with one (1) capsule of SX first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Remember, SX lasts for 12-14 hours so avoid taking it after 10AM unless you are looking to stay up late. If you don’t feel the desired effect, wait until the next morning and then try taking two (2) capsules. Once you find your perfect dose (which for many is one (1) capsule) SX WILL keep you going strong and feeling great for at least 12 hours.

If you find taking one (1) capsule gives you a sleepless night, it is absolutely critical that you stick with your SX regimen of one (1) capsule a day. Do not increase your dose and do not stop taking SX. After a few days your body will be fully adjusted and your normal sleeping patterns will return.

If you have increased your dosage to two (2) or three (3) capsules and this affects your sleep, reduce your dosage by one (1) capsule for a few days. This will help your body adjust before moving back to two (2) or three (3) capsules.

Rarely will anyone need to take (3) capsules to respond to SX. For most people one (1) to two (2) capsules will be the perfect dose.

Avoid taking any caffeinated products late in the day since caffeine may in certain situations actually extend the duration of SX.

Remember, SX has a very unique feeling and is unlike any other energy product you have tried. Don't panic and take another capsule if you are not “feeling it” immediately. Take a few days to follow these instructions and find your perfect dosage.

Once you’ve found your perfect dose, the key is to stick with it every day. With SX you won’t feel all wired and jittery. You’ll just feel like you have the energy to do whatever needs to be done. Extremely productive, high energy, low appetite and a great mood all day long……..You can sum it up in one word: Transformational!

Visit www.PowerofSX.com for a FREE customized weight loss, diet, and exercise plan.

That is the page from the guide that covers the sleep patterns.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah that's too much stim for me... think I'll pass on this one...
In all fairness, the 1 cap of SX did not cause much sleep issues. I went to bed an hour or so later then I normally do, but on that same token, I didn't work out or do any activity that day. The insomnia issue was mostly an error on my part. Progressing into 2 caps on the second day was a bit much and I wouldn't recommend that until week 2 perhaps. Logging has its consequences when you decide improvise. Again, in all fairness, T-AD sort of gave me a warning about moving to 2 caps so soon. I'm not trying to convince out of your position or anything, I just want to offer a fair perspective.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all fairness, the 1 cap of SX did not cause much sleep issues. I went to bed an hour or so later then I normally do, but on that same token, I didn't work out or do any activity that day. The insomnia issue was mostly an error on my part. Progressing into 2 caps on the second day was a bit much and I wouldn't recommend that until week 2 perhaps. Logging has its consequences when you decide improvise. Again, in all fairness, T-AD sort of gave me a warning about moving to 2 caps so soon. I'm not trying to convince out of your position or anything, I just want to offer a fair perspective.
Yah I am very stim sensitive... first time I took jacked (1 scoop) at 1 pm I did not sleep that night. I would have given it away had that persisted but I did adjust. Sometimes I do adjust sometimes I don't depending. Ephedra products were a complete wash for me I could never get enough sleep. I love the idea of taking it once in the morning but would be afraid to lose sleep.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one thing that I can promise you is that your body will adjust to 2 caps quickly. It may cause sleep issues the first couple of days. After that it will last 12-14 hours and your sleep will be normal.

When jumping to two caps this is a normal "transition" period when adapting to it. In fact we have now added a guide to SX that has an entire page dedicated to the possible few nights of limited sleep. I will post it below.
I understand and had I received even a formal suggestion against progressing my dosage, I would have done it anyway. I've never experienced a stim that had an all day effect and deep into the night, so advice would not have brought any clarity to something I could not comprehend at the time. Now I know and knowing is half the battle.

Again, SX has been one of the most unique experiences I've had so far in terms of stims. Both in half life and mood enhancement.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am very stim sensitive... first time I took jacked (1 scoop) at 1 pm I did not sleep that night. I would have given it away had that persisted but I did adjust. Sometimes I do adjust sometimes I don't depending. Ephedra products were a complete wash for me I could never get enough sleep. I love the idea of taking it once in the morning but would be afraid to lose sleep.
I hate sounding like a salesmen trying to pitch a sale, but I think it'd be worth trying 1 cap, once. SX has been quite unique, but that's the last I'll say anything about it, you're a friend and I feel a bit douchey responding with rebuttals to your posts. :beerchug: You have maturation of time on me and many of us, so I trust you are well aware of your bodies capacities. Apologies if I'm coming off douchey. "Why not just not post this post?" Because I confidently stand by my suggestion. No mas! Lo siento.