Volcom's, Controlled Labs' - Look good in dem BLUE GENE(s), Sponsored Log

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lost my wallet tonight, around 9:30pm'ish. It's currently 11:15pm as I'm frantically canceling all my cards. Most of the stress is gone in that aspect with the exception of my Fry's Electronics Credit Card, those mojos are closed!!! I'm cutting my FEC for future reference. This is going to effect my sleep.

P.S. You haven't experienced BS until you've stepped into a Southern California DMV. I'm assuming DMV's are notoriously and universally douchee, but no, not like So Cal. If I were ever to go postal somewhere..... yeah.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome volume in your training bro, inspirational, keep up the intensity.
Theres nothing worse than that feeling of panic when you realize your wallet isnt any longer where it should be, hope everything turns out ok bro!!! Russian

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I lost my wallet tonight, around 9:30pm'ish. It's currently 11:15pm as I'm frantically canceling all my cards. Most of the stress is gone in that aspect with the exception of my Fry's Electronics Credit Card, those mojos are closed!!! I'm cutting my FEC for future reference. This is going to effect my sleep.

P.S. You haven't experienced BS until you've stepped into a Southern California DMV. I'm assuming DMV's are notoriously and universally douchee, but no, not like So Cal. If I were ever to go postal somewhere..... yeah.
rofl. The only thing worse than losing your wallet is having to step into an RMV after losing your wallet. Most of the people who work @ DMV's just don't give a **** about you or your problems. Not to mention the waiting around. Bad scene bro. Hope you clean everything up ok

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gahhh!!! This happened to me last year. Fortunately, I had my DL and credit card, but I had to cancel my debit card AND I had to call those three credit companies because my SS Card was in there. I still haven't replaced that yet. I have to get a new one before I renew my DL which is coming up in Feb.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have no form of money or purchase power here at work today. This primarily sucks because I'm starving right now. I did bring some snacks, dehydrated seaweed, which I do enjoy, but it's not very filling. The dehydrated seaweed come in large sheets, so I chew on it and bring it into my mouth like a cow chews grass

As a result, I have a gotten a paper cut on the left corner of my mouth (from the seaweed) and the seaweed is salted, so this is a slightly painful process here, but you do what you have to do.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome volume in your training bro, inspirational, keep up the intensity.
Theres nothing worse than that feeling of panic when you realize your wallet isnt any longer where it should be, hope everything turns out ok bro!!! Russian
Thanks Russian,

and my wallet situation is what it is. I dug through a bunch of trash cans in the ensuing area, in case someone just decided to toss it when he/she found out there was no cash, but no luck. Ish happens, and that's, that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rofl. The only thing worse than losing your wallet is having to step into an RMV after losing your wallet. Most of the people who work @ DMV's just don't give a **** about you or your problems. Not to mention the waiting around. Bad scene bro. Hope you clean everything up ok
Before DMV

After DMV

For DBZ fans that was clever and awesome, for everyone else, just take my word on it.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Cris Cyborg is a beast! I think she is gonna give Gina some big problems in the near future...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Cris Cyborg is a beast! I think she is gonna give Gina some big problems in the near future...
I can't watch a girl that cute (Gina) get beat down Cyborg style! I hope Gina pulls the win, but yeah, big problems in the near future. She's like the female version of Drego to Gina's Rocky.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That chick is freaking rough.

She has a tattoo of her name on her forearm. Tattooing your name automatically qualifies you as douchey, regardless of gender. I don't understand the point. It's like wearing one of the "Hi, my name is ..." nametags. Who likes wearing those things?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that vid got me all kinds of hot and bothered

edit: the chick vid of course haha. that other vid is phuckin badaysse!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still sounds hott

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biggest Douche in "bodybuilding"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1pTN4KqolY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
dood i lost my wallet a couple weeks ago too. well just the card case part, but still. it had my license, school ID, disneyland pass, and 10 bucks.

sh*t blows man. especially having to go to the DMV. luckily my license just got renewed so i had my old one o my desk still.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's intense. But... what the f**k kinda circuit allows full out head/back kicks and stomps on a fallen (and I mean those guys were DOWN) opponent. That's some way to end a career or more... I dunno, maybe I'm a bit soft.
hahaha, I noticed that myself.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dood i lost my wallet a couple weeks ago too. well just the card case part, but still. it had my license, school ID, disneyland pass, and 10 bucks.

sh*t blows man. especially having to go to the DMV. luckily my license just got renewed so i had my old one o my desk still.
Yeah, I lost EVERYTHING. Medical insurance card, school ID, license, all credits cards, my magnetic key to unlock the main entrance to the firm... its all bad. I just realized about the magnetic key thing, damn. I don't think I can get it replaced either, even through work.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I lost EVERYTHING. Medical insurance card, school ID, license, all credits cards, my magnetic key to unlock the main entrance to the firm... its all bad. I just realized about the magnetic key thing, damn. I don't think I can get it replaced either, even through work.
that definitely sucks man. sorry to hear that.

good luck on getting an appointment at the DMV. the closest one i could get was 2 weeks from now at west covina.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
That blows! Sorry to hear it, V.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
For the first time in am.com's history, I'm not agreeing with you, Volcom. I'm personally a big Gregg Valentino fan. Not for his [nasty-looking] siZe, but him as a person . . full of knowledge (now, who's gonna second guess this one?) and a no BS kinda guy. I agree he doesn't appear 'smart' from his funky/awkward looking muscles, but still, Gregg's a good guy !

(and I'm saying this not even having seen 'Harder, Faster, Stronger' (or whatever it was called))

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
God damn, bro, sorry as hell to see you lost your wallet ! Been there, man. It's like starting life all over again . . [or maybe that's just when someone steals your social security number, hummmmmm ?! lol]

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the first time in am.com's history, I'm not agreeing with you, Volcom. I'm personally a big Gregg Valentino fan. Not for his [nasty-looking] siZe, but him as a person . . full of knowledge (now, who's gonna second guess this one?) and a no BS kinda guy. I agree he doesn't appear 'smart' from his funky/awkward looking muscles, but still, Gregg's a good guy !

(and I'm saying this not even having seen 'Harder, Faster, Stronger' (or whatever it was called))
This is usually where I'm picking up on sarcasm...but I'm really not sensing it.

:confused:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established

i can agree with you on this viking, tho i have seen bigger faster stronger. if his interviews and statements in the movie are genuine, i think hed be a cool dood to hang around.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
What was in Valentino's glass? Blended cow meat?

I dunno man... I wouldn't even call that body building. That's a freak show.

Comparatively, I doubt the guy is even strong - and his sh*t is all out of proportion obviously.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
What was in Valentino's glass? Blended cow meat?

I dunno man... I wouldn't even call that body building. That's a freak show.

Comparatively, I doubt the guy is even strong - and his sh*t is all out of proportion obviously.
its actually fluid he drained from his bicep. ive never read about the whole thing tho because its disgusting for me to think about. and yeah his biceps are disgusting also. i do like his columns in MD tho. and his portrayal in bigger faster stronger was pretty friendly and knowledgeable.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
its actually fluid he drained from his bicep. ive never read about the whole thing tho because its disgusting for me to think about. and yeah his biceps are disgusting also. i do like his columns in MD tho. and his portrayal in bigger faster stronger was pretty friendly and knowledgeable.
The guy obviously knows quite a bit about steroids and building "muscle"... but he still looks like he should be in a circus.

He's the poster child for steroid abuse.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's coagulated blood and pus in his glass. He's definitely a freak show act... and proud of it...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the bad luck volcom. That really sukks ballz dude. :sad: I think almost everyone has done this at some point in time though. I have. Try to use this in a positive way. In the gym you can think of how bad this sucks and channel that anger against the weights. I can always find something to be mad about!! :mad:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, our similarities had to end sometime eh bro? I cannot stand that piece of sh!t. First of all, that extends to anybody who would use Synthol, ****ing ridiculous sh!t to put in your body, and the fakest of the fake as far as bb'ers out there. It's cheating in the worst way - masquerading as something you're not, trying to show results you have not earned. It epitomizes shortcuts, "results now" mentality, and goes against everything I believe the sport should stand for.

On another level, yeah the guy can tell you all about steroids, how to stack this, that, but as a natural bb'er this does not impress me in the least. Let me see him have some knowledge on how to build something substantial thru natural means.. then he might rise a notch or two from super-scumbag to just plain ol' douche.

..or maybe not, since his "Ramblin' Freak" columns are just retarded imo..

I say this just to post my own viewpoint bro, not to knock yours by any means. Everybody has their own outlooks - that's what makes the world spin!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
His arms are gross, but he's an entertaining SOB
Best way to put it; he's an entertaining SOB.. And I enjoy reading his 'ramblin freak' column, no matter how random it is . .

A friend of mine here in town is from NY. He grew up training around Victor Martineez and kai Greene, and mentioned how every once in a while, Gregg would be hanging out with them, too, and he was a real cool cat in real life. A straight-shooter.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, no need to add to the Valentino discussion, I agree mostly with Chef, but I don't have any desire to sway anyone's decisions about the dude. I should have probably been more specific about my thoughts of his douche'ness. I'm okay with the guy personality wise, it's his image as a "bodybuilder" that I don't like. Anyhoo.

The wallet issue still sucks. I had a date planned for this Saturday, but I have no money (I think I can still go to the bank in person, I don't know...). I did get my credit card rushed to me, but then I realized I have no I.D., so all I can use it for is gas at best. No worries though, things could worse. All I know is I need some food RIGHT now.

Last edited:
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love to train people while I'm ECA, just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm scheduled to work with a Hockey Team tomorrow morning, so I'm looking forward to that.

TGIF everybody

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well, no need to add to the Valentino discussion, I agree mostly with Chef, but I don't have any desire to sway anyone's decisions about the dude. I should have probably been more specific about my thoughts of his douche'ness. I'm okay with the guy personality wise, it's his image as a "bodybuilder" that I don't like. Anyhoo.

The wallet issue still sucks. I had a date planned for this Saturday, but I have no money (I think I can still go to the bank in person, I don't know...). I did get my credit card rushed to me, but then I realized I have no I.D., so all I can use it for is gas at best. No worries though, things could worse. All I know is I need some food RIGHT now.
if they know you at the bank you should be good. ATM???

TGIF for sure, broski.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True Halloween Story

True story, in light of Halloween. When I was about 19-20, my friends and I gathered at a buddy's house, because we were all going to head out to this Halloween party. I didn't know it was a costume party and when I got to my friends house, my friends all told me that I NEEDED a costume. I didn't have anything and I wasn't about to go out right then and spend money on a costume. My friend Kevin suggested I go as a male stripper, just black slacks, and a black bow tie, which was available. I thought that was the most retarded and ridiculous idea, but my friends were like, "oh dude, but you're swole! I would if I were you, C'mon, you look like 50 cent." They kept egging and egging me on until I thought, phuckit. I take my shirt off, put on my friends black slacks and his black bow tie.

We get to the party, I'm feeling a little awkward, but hey, its Halloween. We walk around and everybody has seen me. I'm still dead sober so of course I'm still feeling a bit weird, but I keep telling myself its a Halloween thing. About 15 min in, my friend Kevin says, "I can't believe you actually did it" and starts laughing his a$$ off. I felt like the King Douche of Doucheslovakia