vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #11:

Triceps & Abs

(superset one set of tris with one set of abs, non-stop, followed by 45-60 seconds of rest in between supersets.)

Rope Pressdowns - 40 * 15, 50 * 15, 60 * 12, 70 * 12
superset with
Hanging Knee Raises - 4 sets * 25 reps

Close-grip Bench Press - (135 * 20, 185 * 12), 205 * 10, 225 * 4,225 * 6, 225 * 5 -> DROP -> 205 * 4
superset with
Bench Leg Tucks - 4 sets * 25-30 reps

Broom Twists - 4 sets * 25-30 reps

Machine Dips - 150 * 20, 210 * 15, 270 * 15, 270 * 15
superset with
Incline Crunches - 25, 20, 15 reps

Weight - ?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Dig the superset/fast-paced format, nice.
Man, I got into the gym, did a warm-up set for tris, and realized, HELL NO, if I got energy to do tris and bis. I'm very sleep deprived .. 5 hours a night nowadays .. it's not good!

I'm wanting abs, so I figured I'd just switch it up a bit. Today was more than likely due for an OFF day, as I had my leg workout followed by my back workout Monday and Tuesday, including running both days, but I was too cocky .. bailed on my afternoon run, though.

Overall, I'm feeling bigger, more powerful. Had a couple girls twist and turn their heads when I walked past the pool without my shirt on . . thickness in the upper back/trap area has come in more, too. Sweet !

( Countdown to surprise #1: 4 days . . . )

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
My first ever lat-spread ! I've never looked broader . . wonder how my wings will turn out ! Hoping my traps will grow in to them, too.

Attachments

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
My first ever lat-spread ! I've never looked broader . . wonder how my wings will turn out ! Hoping my traps will grow in to them, too.
holy batman!

lookin nice and wide man. are you doing fasted cardio at all?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Viking, your wings are SICK bro.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
holy batman!

lookin nice and wide man. are you doing fasted cardio at all?
Nope, not fasted. I train in the morning (weights), and do running (cardio) in the late afternoon (4-5PM). This is the only thing my schedule will allow. Got classes at 8am five days a week, work four hours every early afternoon, etc . .

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
That's one hell of a spread, bro! You're gonna have to start walking through doorways sideways soon!

:bb3:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
So . . I figured . . in order to keep you guys interested, there are one or two more surprises, depending on which . . .

Coundown to each:
Surprise #1: 4 days
Surprise #2: 11 days
Surprise #3: 25-30 days

Anyway . . stick around !

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I see some vascularity in that left tricep :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "cobra hood" looks sikk viking. Great width with a nice V-taper going down to your waist. Your posterior (rear) delts look very pronounced in that shot. They stand right out. Your hard work is paying off. You're getting stronger, leaner, more dense and vascular, and the girls are watching......it's exactly what we train for!! Keep destroying those weights my warrior brother! :aargh:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, thats what im talking about, perfect v-taper, good workouts too bro.
Hey if the girls are looking at you, its got be working, they are the best judges.
Respect bro and great work!!! Russian

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Flex Magazine, bro. You can definitely dress up as a V for Halloween this year

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Very Flex Magazine, bro. You can definitely dress up as a V for Halloween this year
:toofunny:

When I walk past the pull - I usually pull out my wiener.

I see that I get a lot more looks then.

Can't get any business if you don't advertise!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He could dress up as the DC character, V is for Vendetta.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is somewhat off-topic. Not too much though. Have any of you or someone you know tried Salvia Divinorum before? It's legal to order right over the net. I've seen the vids on youtube and they look hilarious. It might be fun for a 1 time foolish indulgence. Maybe.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_MORjIRIA&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahahaha oh man that takes me back

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wow go figure the legal hallucinagen is the only one i haven't done

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I was never 'there' . . and just now, I realized, I never will !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
By 'seconding' that notion . . is it then assumed i've done everything except for Salvia !? :aargh: lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, It seems most can hardly lift THEMSELVES off the floor...

Didnt ever try that one, seems too gone for me... might do the nnDMT though as it seems less whacked out and more of a sitting trip where you just space out to another dimension..... we will see bout that though.

Lookin sick there Viking, Cant wait to hava a taper THAT large, getting there though....

Also VEEEEERRRRYYYY interested as to what these additions may be... wonder if one might make you a lil testy, if so I hugely APPROVE!

Test and Epi have HHHHUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE synergy... but dont know what direction your going with this... very excited to see.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
LOL, It seems most can hardly lift THEMSELVES off the floor...

Didnt ever try that one, seems too gone for me... might do the nnDMT though as it seems less whacked out and more of a sitting trip where you just space out to another dimension..... we will see bout that though.

Lookin sick there Viking, Cant wait to hava a taper THAT large, getting there though....

Also VEEEEERRRRYYYY interested as to what these additions may be... wonder if one might make you a lil testy, if so I hugely APPROVE!

Test and Epi have HHHHUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE synergy... but dont know what direction your going with this... very excited to see.
Oh, man, all of the sudden you assume I'll go OVERboard ?! haha . . no, sir, unfortunately no hard core pharmaceuticals for myself. or is there ? Hmm .. you just ruined any potential for me cluing you guys in, bro ! Pharmaceutical ? perhaps . . or something else . .

In time, my friend, in time ! lol . .

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #11: AM Workout

BICEPS-training [ONLY]:

Barbell Curls - (65 * 20, 95 * 12), 115 * 12, 135 * 8-10 reps * 3 sets
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 40 * 15, 50 * 12, 60 * 10, 70 * 8, 70 * 4 (+4 reps hammer curls)

Spider DB Curls - 30 * 15, 35 * 12, 35 * 12, 35 * 10

Machine Preacher Curls - 120 * 13 -> DROP -> 100 * 5 -> DROP -> 60 * 9 reps

Weight - ?

Hellacious workout. Awesome pump, fullness, and vascularity ! Yes, my friends, I have now begun mentioning my vascularity, yet again. And I've got a feeling it'll be brought to the table again and again soon to come !

Gym Assault VII: Bicep Blast

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL5N6DRDYak"]YouTube - An Epi(c) Gym Assault VII[/ame]

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, man, all of the sudden you assume I'll go OVERboard ?! haha . . no, sir, unfortunately no hard core pharmaceuticals for myself. or is there ? Hmm .. you just ruined any potential for me cluing you guys in, bro ! Pharmaceutical ? perhaps . . or something else . .

In time, my friend, in time ! lol . .
... over board it is not, synergy there is in the two.... LOL YodaPoops :head:

BUT I would totally respect running this solo, would likely lend itself to more fatloss in this aspect with no aromatizables in the picture.... dunno... either way Im strapped to my seat and wantin to know...

Just keep killin it regardless and youll make progress, your set up is already impressive so I am left guessin what addition is possibly in store.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
... over board it is not, synergy there is in the two.... LOL YodaPoops :head:

BUT I would totally respect running this solo, would likely lend itself to more fatloss in this aspect with no aromatizables in the picture.... dunno... either way Im strapped to my seat and wantin to know...

Just keep killin it regardless and youll make progress, your set up is already impressive so I am left guessin what addition is possibly in store.
Yes, sir, you're left guessing still ! lol . . but, obviously, whatever I'm choosing is for further improvement of myself and my stack. You'll be happy, either way ! haha . .

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #11: PM workout

- 45 minute run outside.

LOVE running in the cool(er) evening ! mmm mmm mmm !!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man! Arms are lookin beastly.

I could see on your power rack reps a suspicious looking milk jug with some funny red liquid in it... Watermelon XTend anyone?

Just got my Watermelon in the mail today.

Curious Viking, what do you suggest for Sesamin dosing, and pre-workout dosing of Beta Alanine... I saw you went as high as 8 to 10 grams, but I'm a shrimp...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start BA off at 4g/day and go up from there (6g/8g)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man! Arms are lookin beastly.

I could see on your power rack reps a suspicious looking milk jug with some funny red liquid in it... Watermelon XTend anyone?

Just got my Watermelon in the mail today.

Curious Viking, what do you suggest for Sesamin dosing, and pre-workout dosing of Beta Alanine... I saw you went as high as 8 to 10 grams, but I'm a shrimp...
Yesss, sir, watermelon Xtend ! Nothing's better, and I always said that. I said Purple Wraath was good, but Xtend was better ;)

Beta Alanine, like Metroba says, start off with 4. It's bulk powder you got? Man, 3 grams could get you by even. Incarnate contains 2,000mg Beta Alanine per serving, and when I first took it, I responded greatly. (It does have cissus in there, too, so there may be some synergism.) I personally use 5-6 grams in 5-6 scoops of Xtend, in 3/4 gallon of cold water. Normally add a scoop of Complex Carbs (NOW), adding 30 grams of carbs. F'in delicious ! (ICE COLD WATER IS PREFERRED!)

Looking forward to seeing how you respond to the Beta Alanine .. how you'll like the parathesia . . the tingling .. the sweating . . the endurance . . the power . . the stamian . . the power of beta alanine ! :aargh:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yesss, sir, watermelon Xtend ! Nothing's better, and I always said that. I said Purple Wraath was good, but Xtend was better ;)

Beta Alanine, like Metroba says, start off with 4. It's bulk powder you got? Man, 3 grams could get you by even. Incarnate contains 2,000mg Beta Alanine per serving, and when I first took it, I responded greatly. (It does have cissus in there, too, so there may be some synergism.) I personally use 5-6 grams in 5-6 scoops of Xtend, in 3/4 gallon of cold water. Normally add a scoop of Complex Carbs (NOW), adding 30 grams of carbs. F'in delicious ! (ICE COLD WATER IS PREFERRED!)

Looking forward to seeing how you respond to the Beta Alanine .. how you'll like the parathesia . . the tingling .. the sweating . . the endurance . . the power . . the stamian . . the power of beta alanine ! :aargh:
Yeah, I got the ON Bulk. They sent me a 100g tub for the price of 500g (wtf?)... Hopefully they'll send me the right one.

Also got that Vasocharge free with my Xtend, which has 2.5 grams of a BA blend with N-Acetyl-Cystane. Sounds like you're dosing the BA intra workout then? I was using WMS in my intra for awhile while on H-drol, but have cut that out until my M-Drol run in November. I'll let you know how BA treats me on my shoulder day tomorrow.

I hear Sesamin is best with meals, 1 cap 3x per day... Sound about right?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got the ON Bulk. They sent me a 100g tub for the price of 500g (wtf?)... Hopefully they'll send me the right one.

Also got that Vasocharge free with my Xtend, which has 2.5 grams of a BA blend with N-Acetyl-Cystane. Sounds like you're dosing the BA intra workout then? I was using WMS in my intra for awhile while on H-drol, but have cut that out until my M-Drol run in November. I'll let you know how BA treats me on my shoulder day tomorrow.

I hear Sesamin is best with meals, 1 cap 3x per day... Sound about right?
I'm sure Nutraplanet will clear up that error. They always do ! I forgot the insane vasocharge/Xtend combo offer, and got the xtend with free 100g BA for $40. Ughhhh, regret not just buying bulk BA on the side of Vasocharge/Xtend.

I'd add 1-2 gram BA to the Vasocharge, only to OPTIMIZE it ;) That's just because I've got mad love fot it . . (I personally added up to 4 grams WITH my Vasocharge). NOT saying it's necessary, Vasocharge works good, but you may at least want to consider adding BA after a couple weeks usage .. You tend to 'adapt' to the BA content in the Vasocharge .. (I did . .had to begin spiking it, or add an additional scoop) Then again, you're a different weight class, so you may just respond well to a lower amount. But feel free to experiment. Knowing the only 'side' is a little tingling in your skin, the PROS as plentiful !

I'd add another 1-3 grams in my Xtend if I were you. I use 5-6 grams with my Xtend like I mentioned.

M-drol run coming up !? Hellllsss yess ! Looking forward to it, bro ! BUlk ? Cut/Lean bulk ?

Yes, dose sesamin 3X daily. I use 1.5-2ml three times daily. (Primaforce Sesamin Oil)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. I've done mescaline, LSD, shrooms,......but not the Salvia. I'd still like to try it just to say I have sampled the Salvia.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I got my care package from NutraPlanet yesterday myself. Waxy Maize Starch, BCAA's, AAKG, Beta-Alanine, CEE, Cordyceps, DiCreatine Malate, Yohimbine HCL, and some 1,3-dimethylamlylamine. Hel Yeah! Tell me I'm not ready for this morning's Legs and Shoulders assault!! The Thundergod will be bringing it today!!! :aargh: Drop by my thread and I'll give the ingredient profile of my personalized pre-workout drink. Thundergod's Lightening Strike!! Coming soon to a store near you!!! :twisted:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #11: PM workout

- 45 minute run outside.

LOVE running in the cool(er) evening ! mmm mmm mmm !!
I hear ya bro. I'm really digging the cooler temps right now. Me and my dog are taking long walks at least 4 days a week. Like an hour a stretch. I'll walk him until HE gets tired!! LOL Great workout viking. I'm lovin' those vids my brother. They're a great source of motivation and inspiration to my own workouts. Keep 'em coming you beast. :twisted:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Nutraplanet will clear up that error. They always do ! I forgot the insane vasocharge/Xtend combo offer, and got the xtend with free 100g BA for $40. Ughhhh, regret not just buying bulk BA on the side of Vasocharge/Xtend.

I'd add 1-2 gram BA to the Vasocharge, only to OPTIMIZE it ;) That's just because I've got mad love fot it . . (I personally added up to 4 grams WITH my Vasocharge). NOT saying it's necessary, Vasocharge works good, but you may at least want to consider adding BA after a couple weeks usage .. You tend to 'adapt' to the BA content in the Vasocharge .. (I did . .had to begin spiking it, or add an additional scoop) Then again, you're a different weight class, so you may just respond well to a lower amount. But feel free to experiment. Knowing the only 'side' is a little tingling in your skin, the PROS as plentiful !

I'd add another 1-3 grams in my Xtend if I were you. I use 5-6 grams with my Xtend like I mentioned.

M-drol run coming up !? Hellllsss yess ! Looking forward to it, bro ! BUlk ? Cut/Lean bulk ?

Yes, dose sesamin 3X daily. I use 1.5-2ml three times daily. (Primaforce Sesamin Oil)
Glad you're interested... The thread should be commenced soon...

I'm not sure I have a distinction between bulk and lean bulk yet... I'm leaning towards calling it a bulk - seeing as I have been stockpiling food for the ordeal for about 4 weeks now... 7 pounds of granola, 3 pounds of oatmeal, 20 pounds of chicken (no joke), 6 pounds of cyto-gainer, 4 boxes of kashi granola bars, 48 protein bars, 4 pounds of assorted raw nuts, and 15 pounds of whey.

But I'm going to be eating 95% clean. I usually leave a designated breakfast and dinner per week to have something tasty (pancakes or something to that effect), but from the research I have done - and my conversations with the CEL reps - it sounds like M-Drol loves carbs, and its pretty hard to pack on fat whilst on cycle with this piece. As a matter of personal nutrition, I have been free from refined sugars and carbs for a couple years now (very few exceptions) and I don't partake in the sauce (alcohol)... So dirty bulk is out of the question.

Greatly appreciate your suggestions above. I'll definitely spike the Vasocharge (insane deal at NP - glad you like Vasocharge)... and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Sesamin and BA treat me.

And noted on the NP deal, I think they may have confused my free BA / Xtend deal with me purchasing the larger one separately. They have always been so helpful, I'm sure they'll make it right.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #12: AM Workout

All-out Shoulder/Trap Blast

Seated Front Smith Press - (95 * 15, 135 * 15) 185 * 12, 205 * 10, 225 * 8, 225 * 6, 225 * 6

Seated Side Laterals - 30 * 15, 35 * 12, 35 * 12, 40 * 12, 40 * 10

Reverse pec-dec Flyes - 150 * 20, 210 * 15, 230 * 10, 230 * 10, 230 * 10

Seated DB Shrugs - 125 * 20, 125 * 20, 125 * 20

Weight - ?

Sick workout. ****iin' AAA... Got some insane gym footage today. I looked like someone's popping me full of d-bol today; big and bad and veiny ! Stronger than usual; concentrated reps. Man, it was insaaaane !

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
viking and somebody else getting a Mullet Mystery package next week; the suspense!

(no, Timber, by mystery package I do not mean when I showed you that weird thing on my Junk.)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
viking and somebody else getting a Mullet Mystery package next week; the suspense!

(no, Timber, by mystery package I do not mean when I showed you that weird thing on my Junk.)
I hope... because you mentioned my name in this post... that I am the other recipient of the Mullet Mystery Package...

I mean, you already subjected me to that wart. You kind of owe it to me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mullet's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ha you said gism, haa

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your delts and traps tie in look GREAT!! (Mini me Dennis Wolf) When your traps start looking like baby tumors, you're on point in my book.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Your delts and traps tie in look GREAT!! (Mini me Dennis Wolf) When your traps start looking like baby tumors, you're on point in my book.
Thank you, sir ! My traps are finally responding . . hmm, wonder why ?! LOL

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL . . synergy . . I was having a high day ;)
I just figured you were havin a horny day... lol.:chick:

Ive used synergism before too... dunno if its really a word or not... Im just a dork.