vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn you snag!! :aargh: And I watched the whole thing. I want that 1 minute and 32 seconds of my life back!! :toofunny:
Go burn one real quick TG, come back & listen to it again -- I bet you'll have a different outlook on it! :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so out the loop. I feel like that weird girl from Breakfast Club.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:chick:
Go burn one real quick TG, come back & listen to it again -- I bet you'll have a different outlook on it! :lol:
I smoked a funky skunky just an hour ago. That sh!t was funny, but stupid funny. No I mean stoopid dawg!! :afro:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I have no audio, this sucks.
Second that one, bro ! I'm at home on my computer, and the sounds been out for the past two months. DAMMIT !

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so out the loop. I feel like that weird girl from Breakfast Club.
What was her name? Ally Sheedy or something like that? I thought she was rather hot. I don't really know why. Maybe because she was dark and mysterious. Or just female!! :toofunny:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I smoked a funky skunky just an hour ago. That sh!t was funny, but stupid funny. No I mean stoopid dawg!! :afro:

Bert looks NUTZ smashing on that drum toward the end, while the song's talking about coke in my nose and some hoes...I was rolling! (EDIT: little preview for Volcom)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What was her name? Ally Sheedy or something like that? I thought she was rather hot. I don't really know why. Maybe because she was dark and mysterious. Or just female!! :toofunny:

Yeah Ally Sheedy. She was kinda mysterious looking in that flick. Seen her lately? Lookin' kinda rough.. I'm picky tho..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the end she's hot, but in the beginning I wanted to intermittently shock her with a cattle prod.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the end she's hot, but in the beginning I wanted to intermittently shock her with a cattle prod.
Well that sounds rather hot to me right there! As the Lord of the Living Lightening, I like a little electric love!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For you Volcom: edit: and Viking

Lyrics to vid -
3 chicks sucken on mah d!ck
Goonna fight
for tha sex and the drugs
for the b1tches and hoes
for the big benz ridez
for the coke in mah nose
for the sex and tha drugs
for the b1tcheses and hoes
for the big benz rides
COOOKEEE IN MAH NOSE
repeat 7x
Whole lotts b1tches
whole lotta hoes
put yer hands up for the coke in mah nose
repeat 7x
SEX
DRUGS
*****ES AND HOES

I better get reps for this ish!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
i just had a couple bowls of dirty spick, and working on my statistics hw. faaaaantastic !

* dirty spick equals nasty schwag, fyi . . lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may get the runaway log of the year award

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For you Volcom:

Lyrics to vid -
3 chicks sucken on mah d!ck
Goonna fight
for tha sex and the drugs
for the b1tches and hoes
for the big benz ridez
for the coke in mah nose
for the sex and tha drugs
for the b1tcheses and hoes
for the big benz rides
COOOKEEE IN MAH NOSE
repeat 7x
Whole lotts b1tches
whole lotta hoes
put yer hands up for the coke in mah nose
repeat 7x
SEX
DRUGS
*****ES AND HOES

I better get reps for this ish!
BWAHHHAAAAAAHAHAAAAA!! :toofunny: :rofl: :lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metroba again.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just had a couple bowls of dirty spick, and working on my statistics hw. faaaaantastic !

* dirty spick equals nasty schwag, fyi . . lol
damn bro, schwag sux..

you need to get my way some time. turn ya on to some serious fiddy's bro! looks like some sh!t that was in that earlier youtube vid..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo viking get a vaporizer if you dont have one already. Makes shwagg good time for all:D!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Gym Assault VII: Back Attack

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSfy69Hw0f4"]YouTube - An Epi(c) Gym Assault VI[/ame]

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked for me. Maybe it's for Norse eyes only! LOL It was awesome too. You're a beast in the gym viking. A Vanilla Gorilla. King of the Jungle. Da sheeet!! :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Worked for me too. Way to make me feel like a pussy, viking!! :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn bro, schwag sux..

you need to get my way some time. turn ya on to some serious fiddy's bro! looks like some sh!t that was in that earlier youtube vid..
I live up in the foothills of Tennessee. I'm smokin' that icky sticky green like Jedidiah Clampett and the rest of the clan was smokin'!! :icon_lol:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I live up in the foothills of Tennessee. I'm smokin' that icky sticky green like Jedidiah Clampett and the rest of the clan was smokin'!! :icon_lol:
where's that yahoo map . . . :afro: see ya in a bit, bro !

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goddaym viking! sheesh! Im so damn jealous!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got quite a bit of experience . . and Mushrooms, over all, you liked them ? I only took them once, 4 g's worth, but it proved to be weak $hit. I took a walk in the park with my dog an hour following ingestion. Walked for 90 minutes or so in the park, aruond 5-6ish a nice, warm summer afternoon, and didn't get much apart from a little vivid lighting, sounds, etc .. sometime my horizon was 'pulsating' for the lack of a better word. I definitely didn't get the whole 'Shroom-trip' experience, so I'd be up for that again, with no doubt. But seing you put 8g's down .. scaaaary ! That's above what's considered a 'HIGH' dosage .. that's almost 'excessive' isn't it !? LOL .. Sounded like it from your trip-experience, too, Jesus !
sounds like your shrooms were very weak in tha psylocibin department(the contents of the shroom that makes you trip)

Ive had a 1/8th (3.5 grams) and half an 1/8th of gold caps before and both times tripped absolute balls, specially on the full 1/8th.

4g's and you didnt get much... sounds like yours were a weak variety.

I would love to get in on some peyote/mescaline though, heard its much more visual.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn bro, schwag sux..

ya man shwag is outta the question here in socal... tons of "homies" and "brothers" still hittin it BUT if your smart your not, I mean DAMN this is the only state that has state supported medical dispensaries and if you got a good connect then you ish is the stuff sold on the side by the guys growin for the dispensaries and its obviously the same med grade.... goooooooood stuuuuuuffff.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sitting here eating another 12 oz. chicken, a cup of broccoli, and a pita (16 gram total carb) meal. I'll dare to continue eating these low-cal pitas in the evening hours, as I'm by no means aiming for glycogen depletion, and I realize that my strenuous work outs strain my body a lot, requiring me to consume lots of nutrients to allow me to recover .. (longest sentence ever?)

Next week comes carb-cycling . . in cooperation with snagency.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sitting here eating another 12 oz. chicken, a cup of broccoli, and a pita (16 gram total carb) meal. I'll dare to continue eating these low-cal pitas in the evening hours, as I'm by no means aiming for glycogen depletion, and I realize that my strenuous work outs strain my body a lot, requiring me to consume lots of nutrients to allow me to recover .. (longest sentence ever?)

very wise.... a man of your intensity and activity level, not to mention supplementation could def use more carbs.... remember carbs=glycogen=strength.

Just get em from high quality lower GI sources and youll be all good in the hood.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
ya man shwag is outta the question here in socal... tons of "homies" and "brothers" still hittin it BUT if your smart your not, I mean DAMN this is the only state that has state supported medical dispensaries and if you got a good connect then you ish is the stuff sold on the side by the guys growin for the dispensaries and its obviously the same med grade.... goooooooood stuuuuuuffff.

Of course, I have no idea where that picture came from. I'm just sayin'. :ntome:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
very wise.... a man of your intensity and activity level, not to mention supplementation could def use more carbs.... remember carbs=glycogen=strength.

Just get em from high quality lower GI sources and youll be all good in the hood.
I like my oatmeal and rice. Those are my only sources of carbs, apart from the pitas I picked up a couple packs of today. Carbs from vegetables I don't really take into consideration. Since I'm working out in the morning, I have the majority of my carb intake immiditately following my workout as a post-workout shake, and the following meal an hour after.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

Of course, I have no idea where that picture came from. I'm just sayin'. :ntome:
Ohhhhhh, sweeet little nugget ! . . . precious ! :afro:

(hmmmm, wonder what kind of stoner also takes Anabolic Edge . . :toofunny: )

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lots of anabolic pot heads in her! :cheers:

Can I have a swat shadow? err I mean anonymous stoner

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
lots of anabolic pot heads in her! :cheers:

Can I have a swat shadow? err I mean anonymous stoner
Good to hear, now I won't feel 'judged' . . :afro:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it was a typo my bad

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

What the deuce is going on in here?!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Like PEA/hordenine?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
YO viking, hows this stack treating you so far, thanks for your support on my log too bro, your a nice guy.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to help if you need me.

Man, all this talk earlier about fasted training, had to run me that protocol this morning, sitting here waiting for my post w/o meal (fueled by Pslin of course).. blasted my back ala Viking, you inspired me dude. I love the Perfect Pull-Up angles, wife just got me those for my birthday last month, tore it up today.. YEAH!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Glad to help if you need me.

Man, all this talk earlier about fasted training, had to run me that protocol this morning, sitting here waiting for my post w/o meal (fueled by Pslin of course).. blasted my back ala Viking, you inspired me dude. I love the Perfect Pull-Up angles, wife just got me those for my birthday last month, tore it up today.. YEAH!!
Helllls yes, my friend ! The Perfect Pullups is definitely great ! Hope you get a back thrash like I got yesterday ! Snag, btw, when we seeing you logging again ? Beyond the SNS stack ya ran . . ?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pretty thrashed for sure, been having some GREAT workouts over the last 5-6 days now that I'm fairly healed up.

Thinking about starting an off-season log, esp. since I seem to be getting in the zone again, but the time-frame has to allow. I'm hopping from one thing to another right now, pretty busy - plus it's all I can do to keep up with these epic logs of yours & Volcom's!