• Established
Its a holiday, no mail today...probably why no update,

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’re up fellas! Just placed my order.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed a couple of things and thanks for the rep code. DC will be a great addition for my master plan.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy.. Debating Msten for later this year. Just about to finish up a DMZ run from VL and stoked on the gains from the run. I feel like people really like Msten, almost as DMZ's stronger brother.

Decisions, decisions..

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy.. Debating Msten for later this year. Just about to finish up a DMZ run from VL and stoked on the gains from the run. I feel like people really like Msten, almost as DMZ's stronger brother.

Decisions, decisions..
I love M-Sten, it is one of the few compounds that gives me zero bloat. My wife hates the bloat look so I'll be picking some up eventually, once I get thru some of my other goodies. At 30mg/day my strength went through the roof by the end of week 3.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Heard great things about these products. I would like to grab a few for January/February and do a 4 week cycle as its time to graduate from the DHEA. Hoping the products would still be good in 6 months anyway.

Is DMZ stacked with MSTEN and LMG for a lean bulk? I imagine the results are much stronger than 1-AD and 4-AD PHs.

Is Test E required/recommended with this or do you not need a test base?

If a test base is needed would 4-AD be fine?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heard great things about these products. I would like to grab a few for January/February and do a 4 week cycle as its time to graduate from the DHEA. Hoping the products would still be good in 6 months anyway.

Is DMZ stacked with MSTEN and LMG for a lean bulk? I imagine the results are much stronger than 1-AD and 4-AD PHs.

Is Test E required/recommended with this or do you not need a test base?

If a test base is needed would 4-AD be fine?
DMZ alone is much stronger than 1 ad and 4 ad combined..

some people prefer to take test with any thing you can however take any of these, alone or stacked with or with out test, or testbase

I would wager you wont really achieve what youd hope with the use of 4 AD.

the products will store for years as long as you keep them in a cool dry place.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DMZ alone is much stronger than 1 ad and 4 ad combined..

some people prefer to take test with any thing you can however take any of these, alone or stacked with or with out test, or testbase

I would wager you wont really achieve what youd hope with the use of 4 AD.

the products will store for years as long as you keep them in a cool dry place.
After reading up a bit more seems Dermatrest would be good with DMZ.

Would DMZ alone for 4 weeks be best or should it be stacked with other Vicious products? How do these compare to traditional anabolics like a D-Bol/Var +500mg Test-e cycle?

Note: I will do proper research as I am underinformed on the Methyls. However I will play safe with support and SERMs. This is just where I am starting my quest for information.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lmg is wet progesterone bulking compound somewhat similar to dbol. M sten is a bit dry lean steady weight gain and strength gain similar to anavar is best way to compare the two. Of course all illicit different effects they're not equivalent

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
After reading up a bit more seems Dermatrest would be good with DMZ.

Would DMZ alone for 4 weeks be best or should it be stacked with other Vicious products? How do these compare to traditional anabolics like a D-Bol/Var +500mg Test-e cycle?

Note: I will do proper research as I am underinformed on the Methyls. However I will play safe with support and SERMs. This is just where I am starting my quest for information.
If you have some time to kill, I recommend you check out my log if you haven't: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/304805-first-cycle-dmz.html

Cliff notes: I'm running DMZ without any test base. I've had lethargic times because of this, but nothing that was a true show stopper. I wish I can compare DMZ to traditional AAS, but unfortunately can't for you. I've gained about 13lbs by now, week 7, with only a slight (3-400 calorie) surplus the whole time and my waist has remained unchanged. I am holding water/glycogen, especially after a cheat meal or two over the weekend, but it falls right off in 2-3 days and my waist returns to normal. Strength gains have been unreal.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have some time to kill, I recommend you check out my log if you haven't: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/304805-first-cycle-dmz.html

Cliff notes: I'm running DMZ without any test base. I've had lethargic times because of this, but nothing that was a true show stopper. I wish I can compare DMZ to traditional AAS, but unfortunately can't for you. I've gained about 13lbs by now, week 7, with only a slight (3-400 calorie) surplus the whole time and my waist has remained unchanged. I am holding water/glycogen, especially after a cheat meal or two over the weekend, but it falls right off in 2-3 days and my waist returns to normal. Strength gains have been unreal.
What dosage of dmz per day?

JohnJJ

Awards
so in terms of weakest to strongest on those three goes lmg - dmz - msten?

wrastler163

Awards
Nice just picked up some LMG - going to stack with M-sten and DMZ

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
What dosage of dmz per day?
Oh yeah should've put that in the cliff notes.

Week 1 = 30mg/ed
Week 2-7 = 45mg/ed

Only side effects: some fatigue, some lethargy, basically 0 sex drive, some muscle cramps, BAD shin pumps if I do impact cardio as little as walk too much

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest and DMZ are great together..
if your seasoned at cycling then a stack such as this will really shine, but its not for beginners.

DMZ is absolutely great run solo ... maybe even out to 6 weeks?? depends on the individual

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so in terms of weakest to strongest on those three goes lmg - dmz - msten?
actually, I think the msten and dmz can be swapped either way.. ... they are both pretty strong, it would really come down to which your body prefers..
for me its DMZ. I cant handle the sides from msten

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

a test base wouldn't guarantee any change in lethargy.. that's purely subjective to the individual, and the compounds being used.. there is probably a far better correlation between dosage and lethargy than anything else.

and also to be perfectly clear~ these are legal designer AAS .. not PHs in the truest sense. these are all active in their current form and require no enzymatic conversion to work as intended. unlike PHs which require conversion to an active or target hormone.

wrastler163

Awards
I've had good success with DMZ in the past. Curious as to what you guys think about LMG?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying to join the VL forum. Curious to learn a bit more about the zero flux products.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to join the VL forum. Curious to learn a bit more about the zero flux products.
They’re closing up shop, ZF, as soon as their current stock is sold out. So if you want some Superdiol or some TD 11KT or Desoxytest, grab it now.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They’re closing up shop, ZF, as soon as their current stock is sold out. So if you want some Superdiol or some TD 11KT or Desoxytest, grab it now.
Where’s SD at?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im trying to figure out exactly what everything is. Theres no info listed for any of it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where’s SD at?
ZeroFlux brought out a clone of the old Celtic Labs Celtic Mass product, Super-diol. Back then guys allegedly used 40-90mg/day and said it felt very much like SD, albeit kicking in a bit slower. Harsher than DMZ, weaker than Sdrol.

Very cool they brought it back, because when Celtic/PHF owner passed it went with him until recently. RIP.

I haven’t tried Superdiol but still have a couple bottles of Mass I need to try.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not seeing the superdiol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im not seeing the superdiol.
Just logged in. That and Androisoxazole are gone. So they are down to Dienelone Enanthate oil and TDs of 11KT, Desoxytest, Epicatechin, & some kind of cortisol-control compound.

Everything is on sale for 25% off at least.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ZeroFlux brought out a clone of the old Celtic Labs Celtic Mass product, Super-diol. Back then guys allegedly used 40-90mg/day and said it felt very much like SD, albeit kicking in a bit slower. Harsher than DMZ, weaker than Sdrol.

Very cool they brought it back, because when Celtic/PHF owner passed it went with him until recently. RIP.

I haven’t tried Superdiol but still have a couple bottles of Mass I need to try.
I got that. I’m just wondering where it’s at because I’m not seeing it on there site.

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
Saw on FB that code GNZSZN gets you 15% off at VL (compared to the 10% rep code). Wish I would've known that before I ordered hundred of dollars worth of goodies...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw on FB that code GNZSZN gets you 15% off at VL (compared to the 10% rep code). Wish I would've known that before I ordered hundred of dollars worth of goodies...
you can usually stack them, so for next time.. put the rep code in the comment box after you enter the other code.. this doesn't always work but you should always try! ZOO is a legit badass when it comes to discounts
:dance:

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
you can usually stack them, so for next time.. put the rep code in the comment box after you enter the other code.. this doesn't always work but you should always try! ZOO is a legit badass when it comes to discounts
:dance:
Good to know! Learn from my mistake, people!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Codes doesnt stack and I don’t blame zoo. 15% is still a nice intro discount

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Codes doesnt stack and I don’t blame zoo. 15% is still a nice intro discount
when they stack its done after the fact.. as in you wont see it when you hit the enter button, he would make those once the order was processed.

like I said they don't always stack, but ive seen him do it from time to time. so again doesn't hurt to put a rep code in the comments section if you want to see.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sent Zoo an email needing to add to my order but not sure if I need to cancel my previous or if he can fix it. Would like everything to come at once.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
actually, I think the msten and dmz can be swapped either way.. ... they are both pretty strong, it would really come down to which your body prefers..
for me its DMZ. I cant handle the sides from msten
What sides are we talking about? I've ran dmz numerous times and granted the sides do suck, they are manageable. The one side that isnt, is BP/Anxiety. I want to order MSten bad, but are the sides anxiety that you speak of?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sent Zoo an email needing to add to my order but not sure if I need to cancel my previous or if he can fix it. Would like everything to come at once.
im sure if he catches the email in time you will hear from him.. hes pretty sharp that way.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wazzz up VL bros, just found this thread and surprised a lot folks are unaware of VL all together. Albeit still new kinda, but still, all the products ZOO has come up with over the years have been some of the best around period! Very well sourced for sure. ZOO is one of the best out there and delivers his promise every time! Love that guy

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What sides are we talking about? I've ran dmz numerous times and granted the sides do suck, they are manageable. The one side that isnt, is BP/Anxiety. I want to order MSten bad, but are the sides anxiety that you speak of?
not for me my good bro.. I get terrible cramping.. mostly in my abdomen.. like full on muscle clampdown.. sooo painful and hard to relieve

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Oh okay as long as it's not BP or Anxiety I can deal. I'm hoping this VL Msten is drier than DMZ.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh okay as long as it's not BP or Anxiety I can deal. I'm hoping this VL Msten is drier than DMZ.
Msten isn’t really going to give you that “dry” look like epistane, winny, etc. It wont make you bloat though, unless your diet is ****. I gained water on it, but I ate like a fatass because my goal was to get as big as possible during that cycle.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get anxiety from dht in general. I wouldn't say msten gives you anxiety unless your already anxiuos. I myself already have anxiousness. Trestolone definitely can give anxiety though . But I don't think thats on vl web site only zeroflux

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get anxiety from dht in general. I wouldn't say msten gives you anxiety unless your already anxiuos. I myself already have anxiousness. Trestolone definitely can give anxiety though . But I don't think thats on vl web site only zeroflux
ZF hasn’t been able to source Trest in a minute. I am not aware of almost any site that has oil preparations left actually.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
shhhhh............I think. its coming........... shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
shhhhh............I think. its coming........... shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What about the other two compounds rumored to release? When will those come? I have a good idea what one of them is and plan on ordering it as well.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about the other two compounds rumored to release? When will those come? I have a good idea what one of them is and plan on ordering it as well.
When did this rumor start? Don’t recall it being mentioned here...

I’d gotten the impression after this coming in today there may be no more.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Pretty sure zoo mentioned it on the vicious forums

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

like anything in the grey market... until the hammer swings we will continue to embrace capitalism! the day they stop the flow of raw materials we are all S o L .. which could be tomorrow. basically the market is currently in a precarious spot.. the second something like this goes through, the best play is to double down and get more coming.. right now though that's a huge risk! so I think future efforts will be more placed towards new designers that can fall between the cracks. again currently trestolone falls into this grey area. So with that said, I don't want to get out in front of ZOO on this, and I maintain that the current state of the market is bleek at best and you really should invest as the opportunities present.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VLs customer support is on point!