• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Msten isn’t really going to give you that “dry” look like epistane, winny, etc. It wont make you bloat though, unless your diet is ****. I gained water on it, but I ate like a fatass because my goal was to get as big as possible during that cycle.
Would you say its dryer than DMZ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh okay as long as it's not BP or Anxiety I can deal. I'm hoping this VL Msten is drier than DMZ.
DMZ does give me anxiety and I get real insecure it’s weird never had that with msten and I think the size/strength gains are better with msten by a hair with less sides

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DMZ does give me anxiety and I get real insecure it’s weird never had that with msten and I think the size/strength gains are better with msten by a hair with less sides
LOL im the exact opposite

#weallunique

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So then what is the real difference between the two results wise, lol?
What's the difference between HDROL and TBOL? lol. Pick one, you wont be disappointed. If it doesn't agree with you for whatever reason maybe the other will.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gather the difference in results, like the sides, are user dependent and theres no concrete answer for this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YOU and your preference...

results wise its so close a call... id say ive seen more people claims of size with msten... however that's probably because its so much newer.. no one talked about DMZ for yrs...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered geozine and pyrosten; will probably do a cycle log on the geozine within this month. I tried stacking the discount codes but it didn’t work either.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ordered geozine and pyrosten; will probably do a cycle log on the geozine within this month. I tried stacking the discount codes but it didn’t work either.
Geo will be the popular among our crowd.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cool man but don't ever forget to do that, cause it'd been sweet to get 25% off.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why do you say that?
Ive been able to find alot of info on it. Just the abundance of info makes it sound safer IMO but thats also because of the goals I have in mind.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been able to find alot of info on it. Just the abundance of info makes it sound safer IMO but thats also because of the goals I have in mind.
Ahhhh I see. Yea, I’ve ran msten before, but this will be my first time with dmz. Msten was great in my experience.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Order shipped already!!! Oh dang!

FireJeff

FireJeff

Awards
Bout to start my 1st cycle of msten. Ordered Wed and supposed to be here today. Very happy with how quickly it was shipped out!! I will order from Zoo again!!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZeroFlux brought out a clone of the old Celtic Labs Celtic Mass product, Super-diol. Back then guys allegedly used 40-90mg/day and said it felt very much like SD, albeit kicking in a bit slower. Harsher than DMZ, weaker than Sdrol.

Very cool they brought it back, because when Celtic/PHF owner passed it went with him until recently. RIP.

I haven’t tried Superdiol but still have a couple bottles of Mass I need to try.
I logged Super-diol by Premier Research Oils (Yates84) it was pretty good. Yeah sweet spot was 30-40mg for me.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I logged Super-diol by Premier Research Oils (Yates84) it was pretty good. Yeah sweet spot was 30-40mg for me.
Same here but I started low with one cap and then increased to 2. I have one more bottle, not sure though when I'll use it but it will be at 2 caps and perhaps experiment at 3.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some Msten and it just arrived! Have to wait 2 more months to use it though :crying:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone else have some logs to follow?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M sten is my favorite designer. I went from incline pressing 100 lb dumbbells for sets of 8 to 13 or 14 rep sets with 100's in only 4 weeks. Now this was lgi brand few years ago but vicious is probably a little purer raws Im willing to bet

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be watching the cycle logs subsection.. there is a DMZ log starting there im aware of..
Im on 2 of them lol. Heck Im browsing the old logs on the VL Forum too. Never hurts to have more insight.

sickomode

Awards
Picked up the msten earlier this week, first time using it. I've only used Epi & Halo in the past. Halo didn't do much (I also wasn't following the best diet/routine at that time). Epi was earlier this year, I ended up only eating around maintenance and while I didn't put on much if any size, it definitely leaned me out a bit and I had very good strength increases. I'm bulking on this msten...is it recommended to eat more cals over maintenance than you would off cycle? Also, when should I expect it to really kick in (currently on day 5)?

Running 20mg for 4 weeks, alongside 500mg TUDCA and PCT will be nolva 20/20/10/10.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked up the msten earlier this week, first time using it. I've only used Epi & Halo in the past. Halo didn't do much (I also wasn't following the best diet/routine at that time). Epi was earlier this year, I ended up only eating around maintenance and while I didn't put on much if any size, it definitely leaned me out a bit and I had very good strength increases. I'm bulking on this msten...is it recommended to eat more cals over maintenance than you would off cycle? Also, when should I expect it to really kick in (currently on day 5)?

Running 20mg for 4 weeks, alongside 500mg TUDCA and PCT will be nolva 20/20/10/10.
Definitely add more calories. You should notice differences in strength within the first week, and it will become more noticeable during weeks 2 and 3. I’d bump the dose up; you have 90 capsules, may as well use all of them.

sickomode

Awards
Definitely add more calories. You should notice differences in strength within the first week, and it will become more noticeable during weeks 2 and 3. I’d bump the dose up; you have 90 capsules, may as well use all of them.
Thanks for the advice, I searched through a ton of logs and saw 20mg was the most common so I was afraid to go higher and end up with a totally screwed liver. So far I've noticed more focus during workouts, along with adding a few more reps on some exercises but I'm not sure if it's the msten or placebo.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice, I searched through a ton of logs and saw 20mg was the most common so I was afraid to go higher and end up with a totally screwed liver. So far I've noticed more focus during workouts, along with adding a few more reps on some exercises but I'm not sure if it's the msten or placebo.
Chances of actually messing your liver up from one methylated steroid are minimal. Only dumbasses mess theirs up tbh haha.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its fine to stay at that dose your first time out... just eat heavy and do work~

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Are you taking any test base?

sickomode

Awards
Are you taking any test base?
No, I haven't been able to get over the psychological aspect of pinning yet, and I really don't know of any legit sources either. I was really happy with the results I got from solo epi so I figured msten should be even better.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, I haven't been able to get over the psychological aspect of pinning yet, and I really don't know of any legit sources either. I was really happy with the results I got from solo epi so I figured msten should be even better.
this is a much much stronger hormone than epi. even at your dose.

sickomode

Awards
this is a much much stronger hormone than epi. even at your dose.
Yeah, I've seen a lot of cases of gains in the range of 15lbs in 4 weeks. If I can even get a solid 8-10 and a good amount of strength on my major lifts I'll definitely end up stocking up for the future.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 300 mgs per day or more of 4 dhea. That is good enough for me in the past. Although I took transdermal at 250 mg per day