xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are they out of everything? Because I don’t see any of these products on their site
act quick when they drop and don't forget to use one of the many rep codes like the one in my signature!~ people are watching this and product will move fast!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
VL is g2g. Have their msten, dmz, alpha 1, trest, mithras, triumph, osta, lgd, etc. All have treated me well. I would consider them trust worthy when it comes to the quality of their products in which they put out. From ingredients down to design. Top notch all the way. They truly are the last of the last.
Mithras and Triump is Iron Legion bud.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
ZOO sold them too... I think he bought out the remaining stock of ILs triumph in the beginning..
Good lord...sell me some Triumph lol. I know you've got some stockpiled hehe

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good lord...sell me some Triumph lol. I know you've got some stockpiled hehe
I could use some too. We really need to come up with a good four or five letter nickname for Methyldiazirinol. M-Zol? I just hate typing. ;)

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seen a few post of substantially elevated liver enzymes from s23. Also m sten will outshine s23. Yk 11 is very good bulker too more than s 23. I suspect there is alot of bunk yk 11 around. Some say dismal size and strength gainz. Others say strength shot up alot on yk11
I put 40 pounds on my bench with s23

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
started with 20, then 30, then ended at 40. Strength gains were gradual and consistent week to week.
I only did 15mg in my stack for 40 days. I suspected I needed 25 at least but didn’t get enough product.

What did your bodyweight and composition do over your run?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Been running cadaver candy dmz at 2 caps per day for 3 weeks now. I can’t say I’ve seen big time results so wondering if I should up the dose? Basically some moderate strength gain but not as much as I was expecting based on the great reviews, thoughts?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been running cadaver candy dmz at 2 caps per day for 3 weeks now. I can’t say I’ve seen big time results so wondering if I should up the dose? Basically some moderate strength gain but not as much as I was expecting based on the great reviews, thoughts?
Some people definitely run it at 45, so that’s worth a try.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only did 15mg in my stack for 40 days. I suspected I needed 25 at least but didn’t get enough product.

What did your bodyweight and composition do over your run?
I'll honest, I ate like ish. Diet wise I wasn't mentally there. Still did cardio tho and put on muscle even tho body fat was prob at 18%. Composition wise it stayed the same just bigger. Got up to 245. Overall put on 20 pounds and 40 pounds on my bench. Can't squat or deadlift from a lower back injury from a car accident.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll honest, I ate like ish. Diet wise I wasn't mentally there. Still did cardio tho and put on muscle even tho body fat was prob at 18%. Composition wise it stayed the same just bigger. Got up to 245. Overall put on 20 pounds and 40 pounds on my bench. Can't squat or deadlift from a lower back injury from a car accident.
Dang yeah gaining 20lbs will definitely drive your press! I was in a deficit too so not like I could expect a lot of power.

I benefited greatly from the writings of Dr. Stuart McGill for my herniated discs - consider checking out his book The Back Mechanic, or The Gift of Injury. Could definitely help you have less pain and live better if that’s something you deal with.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
45 mgs per day at least for the good gains

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the first time I’ve ever heard bad feedback on Vicious tbh. Do you have experience with ph/ds prior?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the first time I’ve ever heard bad feedback on Vicious tbh. Do you have experience with ph/ds prior?
IMO 30 is a low dose of DMZ.. almost too little for anyone with prior androgen use.. 45 is the OG sweet spot for most but I have seen it run higher than that.. sometimes it depends on the dosing on the brand.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW... I used 30 mgs per day on a recent stack, it was quite underwhelming until the last two weeks of the stack where I pushed up 50mgs every day.. then all the sudden I could tell I was using it. again I would go up until the sides get to be too bad, and then dial it back when you find your sweet spot.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO 30 is a low dose of DMZ.. almost too little for anyone with prior androgen use.. 45 is the OG sweet spot for most but I have seen it run higher than that.. sometimes it depends on the dosing on the brand.
30-45 is the sweetspot from what I’ve heard. I’d honestly expect some decent results on 30mg unless this guy is the size of an ifbb pro or just doesn’t eat enough lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30-45 is the sweetspot from what I’ve heard. I’d honestly expect some decent results on 30mg unless this guy is the size of an ifbb pro or just doesn’t eat enough lol.
see I think people confuse SD dosing with DMZ as its 2 SD molecules attached by an azine bond. 30mgs of SD was a good dose but not so much with DMZ.. its just not that kind of strong.. But I do agree with your statement.. and I mentioned the same thing about prior androgen use, making 30mgs underwhelming.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
See my log here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/304805-first-cycle-dmz.html

For some cliff notes: 30mg/day wasn't making *huge* gains for me either. It was definitely working quickly, but the gains tapered off fast. I've been loving 45mg/day, but also feel like I can bump it up to 60mg/day. As others have said, I do feel DMZ has some wiggle room between 30-60mg pending the side effects an individual sees. Since I'm not seeing any crazy sides (a bit of lethargy, shot libido but that may be due to current life stresses, some cramping of back, shins, calves), I'm inclined to try 60mg doses before my run is over.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Ya ran super dmz 2.0 and hdrol a few times

Wasn’t giving it a bad review just wondering if should adjust my dose as was expecting more
3 weeks in and haven’t run dmz solo

Thanks

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Im also trying to do a recomp I thought dmz was good for that, but my calories are not in a crazy surplus but definitely a surplus

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
will it be posted in here when new batches are up for sale?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

Wasn’t giving it a bad review just wondering if should adjust my dose as was expecting more

Thanks
I say go for it, just watch for sides. I did 30mg for a week before switching to 45mg, and 45mg has treated me just fine with continued minimal to no sides.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I support this statement 100%

#teamdmz

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thanks
This is old news, but everybody always watch out for fake Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is old news, but everybody always watch out for fake Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0.
Watch out for anything from Blackstone lol

All their stuff that was legit was still usually overpriced. Plus products like Intra MD that were straight faked by Singerman.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Super dmz 2.0 was the best run of my life, then got a bunch of bunk **** and haven’t been able to find anything legit since smh

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you take dmz solo and you have previous cycle experience etc you need 45 to 60 mg of dmz or stack 20 to 30 mgs of dmz with 15 to 20 mg msten daily for an advanced user of oral methyl compounds

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I personally see amazing gains at 30mg DMZ- LGI brand, just ran my last stashed bottle though. Have ran 2-3 orals over the last 10 years and still get good results off 30mg. Is the M-Sten avail yet? Don't see it on the site.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Somebody said Zoo said his supplier was delayed but haven’t got an official update yet

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Somebody said Zoo said his supplier was delayed but haven’t got an official update yet
Was it your cousin's best friend's neighbor's daughter's friend?

Spartan lean

Awards
I had good results at 30mg of VL DMZ for the first 3 weeks then bumped up to 45mg for 2 weeks. Also ran it with his epiandro at 900mg preworkout and 600 on of days. I would say it was definitely great for recomp. Gained a few lbs of lean mass and lost some fat. Some strength gains but I also wasnt to high of a calorie surplus. About 400 or 500 calories over maintenance if that.
It was exacly what I was looking for. Looking forward to a full cycle at 45mg and possible msten. Blood pressure went up some at 45mg of dmz but not bad. Will look for some extra blood pressure supps before next cycle. Anybody have suggestion for that?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Celery seed extract and hawthorn berry should clear up a lot of bp issues

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had good results at 30mg of VL DMZ for the first 3 weeks then bumped up to 45mg for 2 weeks. Also ran it with his epiandro at 900mg preworkout and 600 on of days. I would say it was definitely great for recomp. Gained a few lbs of lean mass and lost some fat. Some strength gains but I also wasnt to high of a calorie surplus. About 400 or 500 calories over maintenance if that.
It was exacly what I was looking for. Looking forward to a full cycle at 45mg and possible msten. Blood pressure went up some at 45mg of dmz but not bad. Will look for some extra blood pressure supps before next cycle. Anybody have suggestion for that?
Olive leaf and Arjuna are what I use and they have worked really well for me.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The site says the new products will be out next Monday, the 27th now.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Celery seed extract and hawthorn berry should clear up a lot of bp issues
Celery seed extract is almost like a pharmaceutical for me. Does wonders for high bp.

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
Where are you seeing that?
On the homepage, there's a ribbon across the top. When the "Elements, Coming Soon" appears, you can click on the "Designer Supplements". That'll take you to the three products and when you click on one, it says 8/27.

Quite a few dudes lining up! Hope production meets demand!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It goes fast these days... I wouldn't expect the stock to last. get it while its hot~

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
On the homepage, there's a ribbon across the top. When the "Elements, Coming Soon" appears, you can click on the "Designer Supplements". That'll take you to the three products and when you click on one, it says 8/27.

Quite a few dudes lining up! Hope production meets demand!
on the forum or the store? link?