Vicious Labs PHs

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No sir.... Equipoise? I hear it's very hard to get, and expensive... is that true
Bold was certainly expensive. Used to have a bunch of it, and other pre ban stuff that i never got to use. Bummer.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I remember Bold the PH! Does anyone make a clone anywhere? I'd run it.

I want to run Winny bad, bc If i get the grainy paper thin skin.... I'd be a monster, my buddy ran it last year and his hair came out in clumps. I ran Stano once or twice and it really thinned me out on the crown bad. I'd love something like winstrol that could give me that grainy look.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember Bold the PH! Does anyone make a clone anywhere? I'd run it.

I want to run Winny bad, bc If i get the grainy paper thin skin.... I'd be a monster, my buddy ran it last year and his hair came out in clumps. I ran Stano once or twice and it really thinned me out on the crown bad. I'd love something like winstrol that could give me that grainy look.
Bold got banned.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You never got to use them?
Nope. Ban happened, career took of and pulled me away feom all this for a while. Somewhere in there i pitched all my stash. Phera, m1,4, bold and original dmz. Damn.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Best you're going to get legally in the US is 1,4oHP or 1,4 dhea. U.K. Still has a liquid boldione product or two around.

As far as actual EQ most "guys" sell it for maybe 10 or 20 more per vial than test.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've never found any PH/DS that can give you paper thin skin. I'm scared of losing my hair on Winny, but **** I'd be a monster. Ugh.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or methyldiazirinol? That stuff will cut you up good.
Thats what I heard! But I haven't run it yet. I passed on a couple of bottles a while back, and wished that I hadn't afterwards.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
But where can you get Methyldrizinol anymore? I ran Triumphalis 3 or 4 times.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi/tren is supposed to be awesome for cutting. Gonna try it next year.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They had methyldiazirinol in the first version of KING but they replaced it with Trestolone. Boy, that stack sure doesn't mess around. LMG, DMZ, Msten, M1AD, Methyldiazirinol. You gonna blow up or die trying.

I'm sure it can be found raw somewhere by itself ...

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a compound that cut me up like Methyldrizinol, and it gave that extreme pumped look. Almost on par with Var

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never had a compound that cut me up like Methyldrizinol, and it gave that extreme pumped look. Almost on par with Var
Wow.
How did you feel on it? Lethargic?

edsd

Awards
The flip flopping I see of some saying M-Sten is dry, while other say its wet- is quite baffling, lol
Msten is dry. I experienced no wet sides or gains on it. It leaned me out and made me strong as fk.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Sten S23 YK11 Epi Andro stack with tudca nac cycle support, a blood transfusion and on the waiting list for new kidneys and liver.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dont think you want to stack s23 and msten.
Having used them both separately, I see no reason why you would say that - other than the Msten will outshine the S23 dramatically, so it could be a bit of a waste. S23 wasn’t hard on me at all at 15mg.

But definitely not unsafe, taking normal precautions, especially considering nobody takes Msten longer than 6 weeks at any dose. Most are ready to stop it by week 4. Msten at 28mg was the only thing I’ve used that was harder on me than 15mg of M1T.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Having used them both separately, I see no reason why you would say that - other than the Msten will outshine the S23 dramatically, so it could be a bit of a waste. S23 wasn’t hard on me at all at 15mg.

But definitely not unsafe, taking normal precautions, especially considering nobody takes Msten longer than 6 weeks at any dose. Most are ready to stop it by week 4. Msten at 28mg was the only thing I’ve used that was harder on me than 15mg of M1T.
Wow, really?
Have you ran SD?
Just curious.

I may run Msten again soon.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I seen a few post of substantially elevated liver enzymes from s23. Also m sten will outshine s23. Yk 11 is very good bulker too more than s 23. I suspect there is alot of bunk yk 11 around. Some say dismal size and strength gainz. Others say strength shot up alot on yk11

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the release. Itll have my january stack all lined up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

better stock up (and buy stock in) on taurine~ I see massive cramps in your future.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, really?
Have you ran SD?
Just curious.

I may run Msten again soon.
I have not. I get almost no sides from DMZ tho, of course a little bp and some cramps or pumps here and there, and have used it multiple times. Next time I try Msten I will keep it at 20mg in a stack, where it was side free for me. 30mg was night and day difference.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not. I get almost no sides from DMZ tho, of course a little bp and some cramps or pumps here and there, and have used it multiple times. Next time I try Msten I will keep it at 20mg in a stack, where it was side free for me. 30mg was night and day difference.
Thanks brother.

edsd

Awards
Same - no sides at 20mg Msten for me. Was tempted to push more but I think I’ll stick to 20 because results were great.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
better stock up (and buy stock in) on taurine~ I see massive cramps in your future.
Everyone says taurine taurine taurine but it’s not enough solo. I have taken 20 grams of it/day when in Msten and had the worst Charlie horses of my life. Fast forward to now where I routinely supplement with potassium, calcium, sodium & magnesium as well as sufficient carbohydrate - I have almost no issues on cycle any more. 5-10 taurine daily with proper electrolytes - that’s the key. Glycerol can help too.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive heard people say creatine can help with the cramps. Is that true?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive heard people say creatine can help with the cramps. Is that true?
I think so. It can help hydrate your muscles. But remember it demands more water to cover it. Just like higher sodium - it definitely helps, but it’s about the right balance for you. It will take experimentation to feel your best, look your best, and perform your best.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MSten 20mg, Yk11 20mg and MK677 30mg together would make a real nice stack. Shut down city though.

But the gains... Those gains would probably rule. Can't speak for the sides cause I haven't stacked those, but I'd bet they would be manageable. Just a thought...

Sawwgywaflles

Awards
VL is g2g. Have their msten, dmz, alpha 1, trest, mithras, triumph, osta, lgd, etc. All have treated me well. I would consider them trust worthy when it comes to the quality of their products in which they put out. From ingredients down to design. Top notch all the way. They truly are the last of the last.

edsd

Awards
Are they out of everything? Because I don’t see any of these products on their site