Vicious Labs PHs

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running the DMZ next month. Hopefully it’s as good as the original was.

Msten is wet, right? Almost like Phera?

Not familiar with lmg
Msten isn’t wet. It might make you retain a bit of water if your diet allows it, but it wont make you bloat or anything like dbol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Running the DMZ next month. Hopefully it’s as good as the original was.

Msten is wet, right? Almost like Phera?

Not familiar with lmg
negative.. its the other way around.. msten tends to be dry, and LMG tends to be a wetter deca type effects.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
MSten was dry for me, much drier then their DMZ. Sides not as bad either

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting... I’ve heard of people blowing up on Msten.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
What’d the normal dosage for your dmz? I’ve seen between 2-3 pills per day (aka 30-45mg) for 6-8 weeks? Is this accurate?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’d the normal dosage for your dmz? I’ve seen between 2-3 pills per day (aka 30-45mg) for 6-8 weeks? Is this accurate?
30-45 for 4-6.

Everything I’ve ever taken, I was ready to come off after 4 weeks. I dunno how people do 6. Though I am aiming for 6 with epi and tren in the spring for my big cutdown. But between the cramps and dry joints the last few days, I was always glad when it was over.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is kind of harsh after 4-5 weeks. I usually give up by week 5 after running 30-45. I like running Var with low dose DMZ for longer periods. Hdrol is pretty easy to run 6 weeks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get more sides on dmz as well. Msten is the way to go. 30mg will blow you up, in two weeks you’ll be getting compliments from everyone

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
30-45 for 4-6.

Everything I’ve ever taken, I was ready to come off after 4 weeks. I dunno how people do 6. Though I am aiming for 6 with epi and tren in the spring for my big cutdown. But between the cramps and dry joints the last few days, I was always glad when it was over.
Yup me too! It was really showing it’s magic at week 6 but the cramps and funky feeling are brutal! That’s the downside to PH’s

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup me too! It was really showing it’s magic at week 6 but the cramps and funky feeling are brutal! That’s the downside to PH’s
The results on orals slow down dramatically after 4-5 weeks, so anything beyond 6 weeks is just stupid anyways.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The results on orals slow down dramatically after 4-5 weeks, so anything beyond 6 weeks is just stupid anyways.
Curious to know how you came to this conclusion...?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t physically make it past 6 weeks ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ZOO will there be some sort of an intro deal?!

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Best run to date involved a stack of DMZ and Msten, though I'm running my first pinning cycle now, so I'm sure that will change. However those two compounds go together well. Also can't go wrong with Zoo and VL. Great service and top notch products.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s just my experience with them. I’ve seen many others state this as well.
So are you just noticing the scale stop moving at that point?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So are you just noticing the scale stop moving at that point?
Everything quits progressing. Strength, size, etc. There’s no point in putting more stress on the body for such minuscule results.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yes, sir :) I'm planning on doing a launch discount code to celebrate their arrival.
What goodies are you dropping?! Hope one is MSten. Can you give us some clues, lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What goodies are you dropping?! Hope one is MSten. Can you give us some clues, lol
Yes it’s Msten, DMZ, and LMG. CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yes it’s Msten, DMZ, and LMG. CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT
Jeesum. Well guess I'll be running a third cycle this year, lol. I go into withdrawal when I'm off. Never really heard much of LMG from back in the day.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many days a week do you guys workout on cycle?
Hugely dependent on training protocol. I generally lift 2x a week because thats all i can recover from on a HIT protocol, but on cycle ill add a 3rd.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On cycle I train 2x daily with one day off per week as needed. Off cycle 1x per day 4 days per week.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
How many days a week do you guys workout on cycle?
As much as you can. The recovery is much better, as well as the hunger to fuel the machine. Take full advantage of all of these factors!

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
I work out 5-6 days per week year round. While on cycle I just up the frequency of my primary lifts. Like right now with my current cycle I squat 3x per week and deadlift 2x per week. Only benching one time because I have bad shoulders.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 days on, 1 day off unless I have to switch it up depending on work and things like that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everything quits progressing. Strength, size, etc. There’s no point in putting more stress on the body for such minuscule results.
Have you tried upping calories when gains slow? That seems to work well..

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So wait is this new product a stck of all three of those compounds, or are these separate products.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So wait is this new product a stck of all three of those compounds, or are these separate products.
I'm wondering this also. I thought it sounded like they were separate but why would they discontinue DMZ just to make another DMZ? I have to assume they are stacked.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
boooosted jrock645

Separate products.

Ryno94

Awards
I'm wondering this also. I thought it sounded like they were separate but why would they discontinue DMZ just to make another DMZ? I have to assume they are stacked.
From what I seen, the new dmz product has more doses per bottle than the cadaver candy did

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried upping calories when gains slow? That seems to work well..
Yes lol. I worked up to 4250 cals on my last cycle and the only thing it did was bloat me. Several other people here will agree that oral gains slow down dramatically after 4-5 weeks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes separate and the only difference with the dmz is it will be 90 caps at 15mg instead of 75.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would anyone stack msten and hydrobol?
There have been products that stacked Max LMG, DMZ and MSten, and they definitely worked.

In fact I would suggest this combo of compounds is the perfect three for rapid results, in pretty much any combination. They work synergistically, with MSten or DMZ or both combating many progestational sides from Max LMG and water retention. Vicious Labs definitely chose wisely once again in my opinion.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Gunna be walking sideways thru doors after dmz and msten. Ya buddies

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There have been products that stacked Max LMG, DMZ and MSten, and they definitely worked.

In fact I would suggest this combo of compounds is the perfect three for rapid results, in pretty much any combination. They work synergistically, with MSten or DMZ or both combating many progestational sides from Max LMG and water retention. Vicious Labs definitely chose wisely once again in my opinion.
Alright im sold... Guess ill run that in January. Im doing dmz and trenadrol next month.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Is MSten really drier than DMZ? If so, I may never run DMZ ever again...and it's my fave compound.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is MSten really drier than DMZ? If so, I may never run DMZ ever again...and it's my fave compound.
I’m really curious about Msten. Supposedly drier and more mass gains. DMZ seems to shine in the recomp category, and a lot of the weight gain sounds like glycogen uptake. Been so long since I used it I can’t remember. Msten sounds like a less harsh Superdrol.