VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc
I don’t mind that. Great idea. I have a picture from two years ago when I was balls deep in my alcohol/drug addiction I can post as a reference point too if that’ll help. ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone/ABE/Vector seems like way too much going on, dont think you need to add the ABE, just eat more
Vector will just metabolize and purge ABE out of his system anyway..

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was taken 2 days ago. Same pics posted in another transformation thread as well. So, this is not too long ago.

Current weight- 165lbs
Goal Weight- 180lbs

I know bulking naturally is a joke. Mostly going to build some extra layer of fat a may be some muscle. Let's see where it takes me this time. Good luck to everyone. Let the gainz begin!

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

Last edited:

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beep beep. Who’s got the keys to my Jeep? Vroom vroooooooom

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Im in it to win it... !! Yall better be grinding harder than ever because these 3 free bottles of BLR goodness already have ZachH written all over them!!! Spring/summer cut starting now and pictures are soon to follow. Lets see what vector can do

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in it to win it... !! Yall better be grinding harder than ever because these 3 free bottles of BLR goodness already have ZachH written all over them!!! Spring/summer cut starting now and pictures are soon to follow. Lets see what vector can do
Hey hey.. I don’t see your name on it. Plus, I this is a natural transformation thread. Now, this needs some ground rules to be set. Lol

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hey hey.. I don’t see your name on it. Plus, I this is a natural transformation thread. Now, this needs some ground rules to be set. Lol
It will be all natural. The only thing that will be unnatural is my work ethic!!

(mainly trying to motivate others to push harder than ever because its fun and i love getting people hyped!!)

Now, who thinks they can outwork me?! Bring it! ;)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe my brain is broken but I'm not able to find where I can get a hold of Vector. Trying to overnight it. Any care to help?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet is overall ****. For breakfast I have 2 cups ground dried oats blended in water with 2 scoops ON Whey, a Banana, and a fat scoop of Peanut Butter. A dump of BCAA/EAA’s in the hole, and 3 caps of Vector.

My job is fast paced and high stress so I usually bring two loaded PBJ’s and a dry protein shake mixed with a half scoop of some **** ass mass gainer.

Pre Workout meal is more protein, more peanut butter, more bcaa/eaa, 3 caps of Vector, and another banana.

Post workout is more protein, more **** ass mass gainer, more bcaa/eaa

Dinner is always either Chicken or Beef with a **** load of Rice or Potatoes and some sort of vegetables either from a can, bag, or fresh. I cheat twice a week and go balls out on Chinese food and horrible diabetes inducing cake.
LMAO! I love the way you described your diet. overall doesn't look too bad. I also love me some MSG loaded Chinese food! I stay away from that nasty cake. I usually eat that weird jello with bananas in it and of course some of that I think fake ice cream. Note: I think there is some kind of meat in most of it!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we have 3 pages of posts and only have 2 confirmed entries now?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we have 3 pages of posts and only have 2 confirmed entries now?
Seems like there's a lot of pervs (myself included) that want to watch others post up nudez but don't have the courage to post up their own and enter the transformation contest. I'd wager that if you did that Bruce-2-Caitlin transformation you've been wanting to do, you'd have the biggest transformation of all DemntedCowboy. ;)

Oh wait, was I supposed to keep that a secret?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seems like there's a lot of pervs (myself included) that want to watch others post up nudez but don't have the courage to post up their own and enter the transformation contest. I'd wager that if you did that Bruce-2-Caitlin transformation you've been wanting to do, you'd have the biggest transformation of all DemntedCowboy. ;)

Oh wait, was I supposed to keep that a secret?
Only if you were entering. When you put on your wig and dress. Its hard to tell that your a man

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only if you were entering. When you put on your wig and dress. Its hard to tell that your a man
I'd look like one of those gals rocket likes..... except I'd actually have more facial hair. LMBO!!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20180319_184746.jpg
I guess I'll throw my hat in. What's the worst that could happen? People laugh at my ugliness? This is vector day 1 pic btw.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc
Good call. Going to edit the rules.
We need at least 1 before pic with a date.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was taken 2 days ago. Same pics posted in another transformation thread as well. So, this is not too long ago.

Current weight- 165lbs
Goal Weight- 180lbs

I know bulking naturally is a joke. Mostly going to build some extra layer of fat a may be some muscle. Let's see where it takes me this time. Good luck to everyone. Let the gainz begin!

View attachment 161914
View attachment 161915
View attachment 161916
View attachment 161917
View attachment 161918
You have a good base already man.
And with VECTOR you can really bulk. Trust me on this one. Its legit. Run it just like an AAS cycle.
Progressive cals. Moderate carb, high pro high fat.
Watch what happens.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have a good base already man.
And with VECTOR you can really bulk. Trust me on this one. Its legit. Run it just like an AAS cycle.
Progressive cals. Moderate carb, high pro high fat.
Watch what happens.
Wish I had Vector. SSS don’t ship to India.. Going to use some other Natty Supps..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe my brain is broken but I'm not able to find where I can get a hold of Vector. Trying to overnight it. Any care to help?
Strong supplements only

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had Vector. SSS don’t ship to India.. Going to use some other Natty Supps..
Dude we need a distributor in India.....I gotta contact some companies out there.
What are supp sales like there? Are there alot of supp stores?
Do they carry all the US brands?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strong supplements only
I may try to make a run at it when I'm done running what I'm doing now, and before I run my cut cycle in May too help my cut get a jump start

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude we need a distributor in India.....I gotta contact some companies out there.
What are supp sales like there? Are there alot of supp stores?
Do they carry all the US brands?
I agree.. That would be really awesome. Supp sales are good. Problem is, nobody would be aware of natty supps. People just know Whey, Creatine, BCAA. We do have many international brands. Giants like ON, Muscletech, Mutant, Labrada, RC series and all just big names. But, not even one worth the money IMO. Bringing awareness is going to be key here. I try to make a few people aware of what’s available out of India. Some appreciate it and some just ignore.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm in, just gotta snap a pic but I went overboard on carbs yesterday and look a little blubbery. Tomorrow hopefully..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm confused now. brundel, do we need to be using Vector to enter this competition?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I'm confused now. brundel, do we need to be using Vector to enter this competition?
YES
Vector transformation. Can use other supps but not without Vector.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES
That's what I thought. Didn't make sense to call it a Vector transformation without using Vector.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YES
So, that makes me out of this competition. Adios. Didn't read the terms properly (or just chose to see what I wanted to see..lol)

Gus8a

Awards
Still on the fence about joining. Just starting out my fitness journey and my before pic is horrendous! All these entries put me to shame

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still on the fence about joining. Just starting out my fitness journey and my before pic is horrendous! All these entries put me to shame
no body is going to do anything but applaud you for getting in the game. trust me, we all start somewhere. some of us were over fat, and some of us were twig skinny.. it doesn't matter where you start, it matters where you finish!! ~ get in on this brother, it will only help make you accountable for yourself and help motivate you to follow through~

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, that makes me out of this competition. Adios. Didn't read the terms properly (or just chose to see what I wanted to see..lol)
Yeah you jerk! Lol!!
You had me second guessing and thinking, wait a minute, I might be able to enter.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on for a few days; have progress photos from the day prior...may jump in on this. I'll sleep on it lol

Either way, looking forward to cutting these next 2 months. Sitting around 235-240, but with more muscle than I've had at this weight. Goal is 215ish, but the mirror and how I feel will dictate that (in the past that's been my favorite weight for both look and feel)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no body is going to do anything but applaud you for getting in the game. trust me, we all start somewhere. some of us were over fat, and some of us were twig skinny.. it doesn't matter where you start, it matters where you finish!! ~ get in on this brother, it will only help make you accountable for yourself and help motivate you to follow through~
^^^^THIS!!! Absolutely! The guys on here are really good guys for the most part. Full of encouragement and good advice. Yeah, I will admit that there are some douchebags here but the good guys far outnumber them. You won't be laughed at for posting before pics when you are seriously trying to better yourself here.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on for a few days; have progress photos from the day prior...may jump in on this. I'll sleep on it lol

Either way, looking forward to cutting these next 2 months. Sitting around 235-240, but with more muscle than I've had at this weight. Goal is 215ish, but the mirror and how I feel will dictate that (in the past that's been my favorite weight for both look and feel)
DO IT!! I haven't seen a good Beast pic in a while!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah you jerk! Lol!!
You had me second guessing and thinking, wait a minute, I might be able to enter.
Wasted my time editing pictures to make me look good. Damn it! Lol...