VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
So do I need to resubmit photos with dates? I guess my dated photos will be week 2 into Vector so can they technically count as before pics? The pics I submitted were before the date rule but I’ll do what I need to do in order to comply. Thanks!

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
View attachment 162020

Embarrassing but here it is! Time to make these new few weeks count!
Everyone starts some where. This difference for all of us is we made that decision. That’s the biggest thing. Is taking that first step forward. Monday when I decided I was going to post and do this I was ready to rock. Tuesday great until about 7pm fell off and scarfed some Ice cream and junk food!
Should have went back to this thread to keep me on my path!
Everyone he is so positive, and is great! The world now a days is just so damn negative.
So good luck on your new personal journey brother!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna see about getting some Vector on the way so I can join in on the fun. Really need to get my butt back on track and this is just the motivation I need. I mean, if it can work for an old man like Studhorse, surely it can work for an almost old man like me. :p

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna see about getting some Vector on the way so I can join in on the fun. Really need to get my butt back on track and this is just the motivation I need. I mean, if it can work for an old man like Studhorse, surely it can work for an almost old man like me. :p
TRU DAT!

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
Thinking about joining this myself. I don't really post much, just a forum ninja here. I have 3 bottles of vector but i just finished a 12 week run of massacre a week ago. I don't know if u should jump into vector just yet. I originally was going to wait about 2 weeks\month before starting.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m in on this! Finishing up my True Shred log this week and tax return should be in any day now and I’ll be ordering my Follidrone, Rebirth, and Viron. Will get my pics up when the stack arrives so you guys will have a couple weeks head start

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thinking about joining this myself. I don't really post much, just a forum ninja here. I have 3 bottles of vector but i just finished a 12 week run of massacre a week ago. I don't know if u should jump into vector just yet. I originally was going to wait about 2 weeks\month before starting.
Why are you waiting? No overlapping ingredients!

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
Idk i've always took a little break after running a supplement that long

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
folks, we need shots of you holding a dated item so we can be sure there is no shenanigans with the before and afters.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shenanigans? like this........
Before and after 12 weeks
body.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what are you going to transform into? I mean, are physique competitors allowed to compete with regular people? :spankme:
Lol. That’s what I was thinking

Gus8a

Awards
Honestly I don't think fasting is ideal. It's hip these days I know but it's not ideal.
Carb cycling, progressive calorie reduction, fat loss supps, cardio.
What's a good fat loss supplement you recommend? Thanks in advance

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's a good fat loss supplement you recommend? Thanks in advance
I’ve been using exotherm the past few weeks, been fantastic for weight loss. Didn’t notice much the first week while it built up but after that first week, man it’s been great

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been using exotherm the past few weeks, been fantastic for weight loss. Didn’t notice much the first week while it built up but after that first week, man it’s been great
You're just saying that because it works for freaking well. I love exotherm! Going to add this into my upcoming forever cut. lol.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20180321_102943.jpg
taken March 21. I know it's not dated. I may get on that. I do though as I only have 8 weeks worth of vector. Plz excuse any junk, on me or behind me, that may have found it's way into the pic.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 162185 taken March 21. I know it's not dated. I may get on that. I do though as I only have 8 weeks worth of vector. Plz excuse any junk, on me or behind me, that may have found it's way into the pic.
Uhm... I'm batman.

Reminds me of a conversation I had a while ago

A girl I was chatting with had a batman t-shirt on. I told her "I'm sorry, but I'm the batman".
Her reply: "Do you have a bat cave?"
My reply: Uhm, ok, you can be batman...

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uhm... I'm batman.

A girl I was chatting with had a batman t-shirt on. I told her "I'm sorry, but I'm the batman".
Lol. Yeah I thought I was Batman when I was a kid. I guess not much has changed.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhm... I'm batman.

But did you ask to see her "bat cave"?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. Yeah I thought I was Batman when I was a kid. I guess not much has changed.
I was 30... and married... to someone else..

But did you ask to see her "bat cave"?
I looked right at it after she said that. <-- No self control. (She had pants on!)
She smiled, like she won the big prize, and walked away victorious.
I however stood there thinking "What have I done!!!?"
I've empowered a beast, and lost a point for men everywhere.

What could I do.
I called the nearest gym and attempted to turn in my 'man card'.
They told me to do several sets of squats and think about what would happen if I did that again.
(Shivers)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ideal calorie intake do you think is best right now? I've been doing about an hr of cardio daily ( burning about 1000calories on there) plus an hr and a half of strength training.
I think this depends on alot of factors.
Height and weight?
Age?
Ill need to know basically everything you eat. Over the next 3 days write down every single thing you consume. INcluding fluids.
If you have a tic tac. Write it down. And DONT CHANGE THINGS. Just eat normally. It doesnt matter if it seems normal or it what you think represents normal. Write it all down.

Well go from there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel I submitted my current pics last night, but they were in my old apartment u just moved out of. My end of this 12 weeks will be at my new place, so the ending pictures will be in a different place. Do i need to submit new starting pics or will that be fine?
Just try to keep lighting similar, distance similar etc.
Keep in mind its not just me making the judgment itll be the community so if it looks extremely different people will complain.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do I need to resubmit photos with dates? I guess my dated photos will be week 2 into Vector so can they technically count as before pics? The pics I submitted were before the date rule but I’ll do what I need to do in order to comply. Thanks!
Just submit 1 current photo with a date.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is part of why these contests are so great bro.
We get a bunch of guys in here competing and everyone pushes each other.
It helps not just the winner but all contestants and lots of people just following/reading.

holl0309

Awards
I will probably get in on this and get some pics up Sunday or Monday. Have 3 bottles of Vector in the stash, was going to wait a bit before starting but this thread will probably help keep me motivated so why not!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think this depends on alot of factors.
Height and weight?
Age?
Ill need to know basically everything you eat. Over the next 3 days write down every single thing you consume. INcluding fluids.
If you have a tic tac. Write it down. And DONT CHANGE THINGS. Just eat normally. It doesnt matter if it seems normal or it what you think represents normal. Write it all down.

Well go from there.
This is exactly what I tell everyone to do when they come asking me for help. 99% of them won't even take the time to help themselves, and they never do it, or come back asking questions.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
42 years old, 5' 11" 196lbs. I am 6 days in on Vector. Average 215p, 125c, 100f = around 2300 calories. Only other supplement I am on is creatine.

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
42 years old, 5' 11" 196lbs. I am 6 days in on Vector. Average 215p, 125c, 100f = around 2300 calories. Only other supplement I am on is creatine.
Awesome bro! Glad to have you on board!
What's your plan? Grow? Cut? Recomp?

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My goal is to recomp. I have been trying to add a little more calories and seeing how things progress with Vector.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
was on the fence about joining, but wanted to post up some pictures and use this as motivation to get myself in good shape.
taken yday about a week or so into vector.
image1 (5).jpeg

image3 (1).jpeg

image5 (1).jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.png

image9.png

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My goal is to recomp. I have been trying to add a little more calories and seeing how things progress with Vector.
Honestly your cals seem lowish. If it were me I'd start with adding 500 cals of protein and fat, earlier in the day. And increase cardio a bit. You might gain a little body fat but you'll gain a good deal of muscle.
After a couple weeks go to 1000 cals.
Just my opinion.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah this is going to be really great!
So much motivation.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to watch. While I'm not participating, the excitement and motivation is electrifying. I'll be getting in better shape alongside you guys... hopefully. Lol. Jk.

holl0309

Awards
Log is up in the supplement logs section, don't have enough posts so I can't link or repost the pics in here.