VECTOR pre release leaks and info

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see the size gains BUT would have loved to see both pictures in the same pose/lighting

BLR DONT ATTACK ME ;)

Huge fan of this company but I’m js ;)

Mack19

Awards
I've spent so much money on natural supplements in the last few years I really hope this is the ****e

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah the first is dark. He's gonna take more tonight. I'm looking at him though. He's growing.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont blame you. You know how many products have come out with HUGE claims of muscle gains.
Thousands?
Tens of thousands?
How many actually would deliver?
A handful maybe/ MAYBE.

Ive worked hard to ensure BLR stuff works.
And I stand by them all. If you run a BLR stack, **** happens.
But this new one is a whole new thing.

Im gonna say something I didnt want to but......youll find out anyways.
VECTOR > Follidrone.
And I mean that with all due respect to Follidrone. I love Follidrone and Im proud of how well it works. VECTOR is just that good.
Dont get me wrong.....Follidrone is awesome but just wait till you get a hold of this stuff.

When I get past the launch and Third ingredient writeup well start to talk about each consituent and why this stuff is light years beyond anything else out right now.

Im going to do some QnA videos this coming week or so and there are podcasts and other stuff coming up with alot of in depth discussion regarding these ingredients.
We are getting close people!
Since I was a tester and had no idea what was in it. Yes I was a ginny pig.
Really looking forward to some Q and A videos and podcasts regarding these ingredients.

Note:I feel really lucky that I was chosen as one of the testers. I have tested a few pre market natty products in my life and this stuff works!
The only problem I have with VECTOR is I need more!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m a bit confused... what’s with the hate for Urolithin B? Not sure if it’s meant as a colluded attack on OL, but it kind of comes off that way.
Dont be such a baby- can see you trying stir the pot.. its a ingredient and not exclusive to any company.. if it works for you then go use it..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So close to the release as each day passes! The fact that brundel stated that Vector > Follidrone shows how innovative BLR is!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party, but don't want to miss out!

Never tried Follidrone, but it is on my list.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
OK with 4 days left until presale starts, let's talk about presale price.

I see Strong has regular price set at $59.95 so brundel what's gonna be a presale price?

If you do 50% discount or have 3 bottles at around $100, I might buy 3 bottles instead of testing with 1 bottle purchase.

I know many will reply 1 bottle is not enough but enough for me to test it and see how it affects me and how my body reacts to it (or lack/presence of any annoying side effects since my body is sensitive what I put inside me).

Then 2nd purchase could be some stack version like Vector + FD2 or adding Exotherm to the mix.

regomello

Awards
Thanks for the answer, brundel

So I will go for a FD + Vector stack at full doses each.

I'll let you guys know how this feels for a lighter dude like me.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
anyone know anything about the formestane product brundel il planning of selling in UK?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
SSS shows 90 count on bottle for $59.95. I thought it was going to be a 180 count bottle for 30 day run. Hoping that’s an old picture as that would be an expensive run.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Hoping for $45 or less a bottle even if have to buy multiple.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont be such a baby- can see you trying stir the pot.. its a ingredient and not exclusive to any company.. if it works for you then go use it..
Jesus guys on this board are a bunch of drama queens. This crap is worse than a bunch of junior high school girls sometimes, it's pretty embarrassing. And this goes both ways.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel I have extremely low t. Used to be on trt but just couldn’t afford it plus having to go in to the dr office every other week was a pain in the butt. No pun intended. Been off for a year now. Test boosters just don’t work for me. But you’re products and the fact you used an older dude like myself in trials has me thinking this might be an option. Curious as to your research with fd2 and vector as to results with ppl with low t. And if you don’t have any data in this regards I’d be willing to be a guinea pig so to speak. Thanks
I dont think VECTOR will replace TRT but its certainly good for older guys and it for sure wont work against you with regards to your test levels.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK with 4 days left until presale starts, let's talk about presale price.

I see Strong has regular price set at $59.95 so brundel what's gonna be a presale price?

If you do 50% discount or have 3 bottles at around $100, I might buy 3 bottles instead of testing with 1 bottle purchase.

I know many will reply 1 bottle is not enough but enough for me to test it and see how it affects me and how my body reacts to it (or lack/presence of any annoying side effects since my body is sensitive what I put inside me).

Then 2nd purchase could be some stack version like Vector + FD2 or adding Exotherm to the mix.
Discount, yes, 50%, no.
As with Follidrone the extracts we use are really expensive. Like we are just scraping by with it being possible. The profit margin is razor thin and at 50% Im taking a loss. So its just not possible.
There will be a decent intro price though and I can tell you that youll wish you got the 3 at discount because once the intro sale is over it wont go on sale again for a long time as sales will be brisk once people see what happens with this stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SSS shows 90 count on bottle for $59.95. I thought it was going to be a 180 count bottle for 30 day run. Hoping that’s an old picture as that would be an expensive run.
Just a placeholder.
Wait until the 6th for the full picture, price and proper data ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.........
REDCAp.jpg

VECTOR!!!!.jpg

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope there is a good intro deal on this, cause $240 for a two month run is kinda crazy. Will the final version also be only a 15 day supply per bottle? I'm looking forward to trying this..Hope I have enough $$

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Will Vector have to be cycled or can it be used continuously? And do the gains get better the longer you take it, as they do with FD2?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope there is a good intro deal on this, cause $240 for a two month run is kinda crazy. Will the final version also be only a 15 day supply per bottle? I'm looking forward to trying this..Hope I have enough $$
Vector will come in a 180 ct. bottle, for a 30 day supply.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Side note* everyone pay attn. Same questions being asked repeatedly. He has answered a lot of the questions and topics several times even within the last few pages.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How comes you changed tubs? Was hoping for same as follidrone to fit bag and shelf nicely lol
brundel said that he had to go with the larger bottle in order to fit 180 capsules.

Will Vector have to be cycled or can it be used continuously? And do the gains get better the longer you take it, as they do with FD2?
Similar to FD2, brundel said that Vector does not have to be cycled..

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Almost there guys, prepare to buy bigger clothes next month. brundel can this be taken at anytime or around meals?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In....waiting on the release. Finishing up 8 weeks of Massacr3 post 6 week DMZ run. Will run Vector once it's in hand before I run Epistane/4AD

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Side note* everyone pay attn. Same questions being asked repeatedly. He has answered a lot of the questions and topics several times even within the last few pages.
Side note* This is why it would be nice to have a dedicated thread with all the pertinent info in it. Most people who can't be here constantly, have to wade through almost 40 pages of info to find these things out, since it's all separated by all kinds of other "stuff".

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.........
View attachment 161152
View attachment 161153
Looks Good! Capsules look a little bigger than the ones you sent to be tested?
are you going to pack more of these natural goodies in each capsule? That would keep the dose down.
Actually I don't care. I would take 6-5 times a day if I had to. most people are not anal like me and carry a few pill bottles on them and have reminders go off when it's time to dose.LOL

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost there guys, prepare to buy bigger clothes next month. brundel can this be taken at anytime or around meals?
I took it with food and on an empty stomach. Never had any problems either way.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Stirring the pot? What’re you talking about. I’m generally curious. I have no affiliation with anyone whatsoever. But I’ve been using a Massacr3 and Anabeta stack for the past 5 weeks now and it may be the best natty stack I’ve ever tried. And don’t act as though numerous other companies
have Urolithin B in their products - because they don’t. “Baby” would be the extremists whining about the ingredient, as if it’s rat poison, based of anecdotal feedback from a handful of users. I was literally done with commenting about the issue after my second post regarding it, and then you chimed in and unnecessarily... stirred the pot.
And now you chimed in again about urolithin b, this is a vector and vector only thread

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I’m sorry I don’t check this forum every hour. I felt the need to respond when I saw the comment just now because someone called me a baby for something I honestly didn’t understand. And I once again tried to end the issue with my follow up response, but surely continue to beat a dead horse.
Hmmm your still banging on and starting to sound like someone in a UroB thread, and once again back to Vector we go

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Let's see how many other companies copy the formula. (V3ctor) is not here to take part, it's here to take over.
Can't wait for this to launch

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And now you chimed in again about urolithin b, this is a vector and vector only thread
I hate to involve myself in this, but he didn't bring up the ingredient in the first place, that was someone that felt the need to troll on OL in the Vector thread.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You hate it so much that you didn't listen to yourself and ended up getting involved. But anyway, brundel how about a tease for ingredient #3

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I don’t even care about ingredient 3 anymore I just want it now

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You hate it so much that you didn't listen to yourself and ended up getting involved. But anyway, brundel how about a tease for ingredient #3
Lol no kidding pot meet kettle I guess. We are all so anxiously waiting here things must be getting tense!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to involve myself in this, but he didn't bring up the ingredient in the first place, that was someone that felt the need to troll on OL in the Vector thread.
I brought it up asking if it was the third ingredient. No trolling intended, I love OL. Do I have to dislike awhole company because of one thing? No.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Is there a release date on this or still testing?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I brought it up asking if it was the third ingredient. No trolling intended, I love OL. Do I have to dislike awhole company because of one thing? No.
Apologies sir, funny how things can go off the rails so quickly after a totally innocent comment. I'm with you, I love both brands, they are both constantly bringing interesting new ingredients and products out for all of us to use.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VECTOR!!!!

Now it's back on the rails.

Coo coo ka choo*

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
brundel is sweating over the Vector machine for us...