VECTOR pre release leaks and info

CDale

CDale

Awards
2 bottles of Folifdrone 2.0 for 75$
nutriverse website is unavailable, but they are still taking orders.
Just email them nutriversegmail.com for this deal.
How do you know this isn't fake? Seems pretty odd to buy via gmail. Please don't bash me yall, I just have trust issues. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you know this isn't fake? Seems pretty odd to buy via gmail. Please don't bash me yall, I just have trust issues. :)
It isn’t a matter of fake. It’s a matter for security. Never send CC information via email. On mobile so I can offer detailed reasons later if needed.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutriverse has a good reputation. they are just a reseller. Highly unlikely its fake. Just Call them to place the order.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’ve purchased a ton of bottles through nutriverse and never had an issue. I think I heard they’re transitioning to a new website or something so that could be part of the issue.

CDale

CDale

Awards
It isn’t a matter of fake. It’s a matter for security. Never send CC information via email. On mobile so I can offer detailed reasons later if needed.
I agree, email is order is a bit sketch. Also, ive never seen a "reputable" company have their site down for weeks. Im just gonna hang tight and get vector from strong, everyone seems to be happy with them and seems like we are just a few days away from release.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah strong is up and running perfectly and they will be the only place to get Vector. So there is that ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First batch of Vector just came out of the big Vblender.
Its on people.
Vector is going to be somewhat of an anomaly.

Every other BLR product. Blue caps.
Vector will have a new cap color.

All other products use our unique jars.
Vector will be in a 20oz jar about 2x the size of the normal ones.

Much bigger. 180 caps.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, email is order is a bit sketch. Also, ive never seen a "reputable" company have their site down for weeks. Im just gonna hang tight and get vector from strong, everyone seems to be happy with them and seems like we are just a few days away from release.
Strong is really good.

Ordered folli when they had the sale on, little over a week ago?

Picked it up from the post office today

That’s US to the UK and no customs charges or issues

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First batch of Vector just came out of the big Vblender.
Its on people.
Vector is going to be somewhat of an anomaly.

Every other BLR product. Blue caps.
Vector will have a new cap color.

All other products use our unique jars.
Vector will be in a 20oz jar about 2x the size of the normal ones.

Much bigger. 180 caps.
Sounds like it’s ready to go!
I would like to place my order please

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to run Vector, Follidrone, and Rebirth for 8-12 weeks. Carb cycling with bloodwork included before I decide to hop on a cycle this summer. Would love the option to stay natty if possible.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giiiiiive us the preorder link alllllllrrrrrrreeeeeaaadyy!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to run Vector, Follidrone, and Rebirth for 8-12 weeks. Carb cycling with bloodwork included before I decide to hop on a cycle this summer. Would love the option to stay natty if possible.
I’d be interested in a log

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So close people, can’t wait to see what everyone thinks! Gonna be a lot of happy AM campers.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am always sceptical when it comes to natural anabolics... Companies claim a mountain of gainz and deliver a small piece of rock. But, Vector would be the first one I will blindly jump on to. Looks solid with first 2 ingredients.. Bring on the 3rd ingredient already. We are just 5 days away.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am always sceptical when it comes to natural anabolics... Companies claim a mountain of gainz and deliver a small piece of rock. But, Vector would be the first one I will blindly jump on to. Looks solid with first 2 ingredients.. Bring on the 3rd ingredient already. We are just 5 days away.
I have been using Folidrone 2.0 more often than not since it came out and as a staple for over a year now. Its pretty impressive in its own right.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using Folidrone 2.0 more often than not since it came out and as a staple for over a year now. Its pretty impressive in its own right.
I have 2 bottles of Foli 2.0 to run. BLR is good people.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In do excited. I think the host of benefits observed are going to blow people’s minds!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where's our third ingrediant?

regomello

Awards
Hi, brundel.

I am a sub 160 lb guy; my physique is closer to a boxer than a bodybuilder.
I do lots of cardio and endurance work, so I need to stay pretty lean.

Follidrone treats me real well, and I'm thinking to add Vector to the mix

Given my weight and goals (gain some muscle and strength but keeping myself as lean), I was thinking of dosing 4 (2x2) instead of 6 caps a day.

3 FD (1-1-1) plus 4 VECTOR (2X2) daily for 3 months.

How does it sound?

What would you do? Reduce the dosage for an extended 3 month run or stick to the 6 caps for a couple months?

Thank you very much.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre sale now no more talk give me gainz in bottle!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a bit confused... what’s with the hate for Urolithin B? Not sure if it’s meant as a colluded attack on OL, but it kind of comes off that way.
I didnt see their name mentioned but alas I looked into it quite a bit and didnt find the info I needed to say Id try it. Danes had some positive words on it however but I would use it a different way.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’m a bit confused... what’s with the hate for Urolithin B? Not sure if it’s meant as a colluded attack on OL, but it kind of comes off that way.
I don’t know anything about urolithin b, but let’s keep on topic...less than a week until Vector release. I’m sure the third ingredient info is coming very, very soon!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I think alot of people forget about this product is the enhancements in the male member department. Im stoked to see how every views this!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow this would be a powerhouse combo.
We are getting to a point where there are viable anabolic options that are not steroid based. Just like all things research, science, technology, moves forward and allows us options we never thought would be possible.
Stay natty bro.
This stack will have you pumped.

Wait till you see the 3 week leg pics IM about to post............you will think its photoshopped. Or BS.
But its Vector.

Sorry edit....less than 2 week leg pic......

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow this would be a powerhouse combo.
We are getting to a point where there are viable anabolic options that are not steroid based. Just like all things research, science, technology, moves forward and allows us options we never thought would be possible.
Stay natty bro.
This stack will have you pumped.

Wait till you see the 3 week leg pics IM about to post............you will think its photoshopped. Or BS.
But its Vector.

Sorry edit....less than 2 week leg pic......
Glad to hear you havent been skipping leg day!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont blame you. You know how many products have come out with HUGE claims of muscle gains.
Thousands?
Tens of thousands?
How many actually would deliver?
A handful maybe/ MAYBE.

Ive worked hard to ensure BLR stuff works.
And I stand by them all. If you run a BLR stack, **** happens.
But this new one is a whole new thing.

Im gonna say something I didnt want to but......youll find out anyways.
VECTOR > Follidrone.
And I mean that with all due respect to Follidrone. I love Follidrone and Im proud of how well it works. VECTOR is just that good.
Dont get me wrong.....Follidrone is awesome but just wait till you get a hold of this stuff.

When I get past the launch and Third ingredient writeup well start to talk about each consituent and why this stuff is light years beyond anything else out right now.

Im going to do some QnA videos this coming week or so and there are podcasts and other stuff coming up with alot of in depth discussion regarding these ingredients.
We are getting close people!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I dont blame you. You know how many products have come out with HUGE claims of muscle gains.
Thousands?
Tens of thousands?
How many actually would deliver?
A handful maybe/ MAYBE.

Ive worked hard to ensure BLR stuff works.
And I stand by them all. If you run a BLR stack, **** happens.
But this new one is a whole new thing.

Im gonna say something I didnt want to but......youll find out anyways.
VECTOR > Follidrone.
And I mean that with all due respect to Follidrone. I love Follidrone and Im proud of how well it works. VECTOR is just that good.
Dont get me wrong.....Follidrone is awesome but just wait till you get a hold of this stuff.

When I get past the launch and Third ingredient writeup well start to talk about each consituent and why this stuff is light years beyond anything else out right now.

Im going to do some QnA videos this coming week or so and there are podcasts and other stuff coming up with alot of in depth discussion regarding these ingredients.
We are getting close people!
Damn. You said it. Better than follidrone. Can we buy this now please

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I’ve gone and soiled myself! Can hardly wait for the release.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, brundel.

I am a sub 160 lb guy; my physique is closer to a boxer than a bodybuilder.
I do lots of cardio and endurance work, so I need to stay pretty lean.

Follidrone treats me real well, and I'm thinking to add Vector to the mix

Given my weight and goals (gain some muscle and strength but keeping myself as lean), I was thinking of dosing 4 (2x2) instead of 6 caps a day.

3 FD (1-1-1) plus 4 VECTOR (2X2) daily for 3 months.

How does it sound?

What would you do? Reduce the dosage for an extended 3 month run or stick to the 6 caps for a couple months?

Thank you very much.
Just run it at full dose. This is another part of why VECTOR is so awesome.
It has more muscle building potential than any other natural product available. For sure.
Its ingredients have been shown to increase endurance up to 112% in animal studies.
It reduces atrogin1 and other factors than muscle atrophy meaning it prevents muscle loss during dieting, training etc.
And finally its a really solid fat burner in its own right. Easily on par with some stand alone fat burning products.

for example just with regards to fat burning
It has clinical doses of
Corosolic acid. think banaba
Oleanolic acid. Like a stronger Corosolic
Chlorogenic acid. think green coffee
Ursolic acid
Catalpol
Etc
etc
etc

Youll stay lean but likely gain some strength and muscle.

Jpv20

Awards
I’m now running Follidrone and AlphaMax.. looking for adding Vector and see the results.. been tracking with pictures and precise details on weight, fat % and muscle %..log coming after few weeks hopefully

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brundel I have extremely low t. Used to be on trt but just couldn’t afford it plus having to go in to the dr office every other week was a pain in the butt. No pun intended. Been off for a year now. Test boosters just don’t work for me. But you’re products and the fact you used an older dude like myself in trials has me thinking this might be an option. Curious as to your research with fd2 and vector as to results with ppl with low t. And if you don’t have any data in this regards I’d be willing to be a guinea pig so to speak. Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isnt me.
This is a friend. One of the strongest guys I know. Like makes you feel like a failure of a human strong.

IMG_2310.jpg