justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, this is exciting. Besides lifting, I love to road bike and vector being a vasodilator too should increase my speed and endurance. Can't wait��
I ride my bike to and from work every day 16 miles round trip and am looking forward to adding this in myself.

Middleman

Awards
I ride my bike to and from work every day 16 miles round trip and am looking forward to adding this in myself.
Thats great justhere4comm. I don't ride to work but every night after work I ride 15 miles. Just love it!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats great justhere4comm. I don't ride to work but every night after work I ride 15 miles. Just love it!!
I hate driving in my car now, and rather take the bike anywhere, except to the store for eggs... eggs are my kryptonite, lol.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector sounds amazing! I have yet to try a BLR product, but Vector will be my first, no doubt! Hopefully the wife doesn't get mad at me. I am really contemplating going the TRT route, but I am hesitant to become a human pin cushion (no disrespect to anyone who is on TRT). With all the hype of Vector, I can hopefully maintain my natty status!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its sort of a protective tactic.
For example we use a 100:1 standardized extract for Letrone. Since release 2 companies I know of have started using atractylodes. Before Letrone nobody used it.
But, nobody using it currently has an extract anywhere near as strong and they are targeting the wrong compounds.

Its about the fine line between telling you guys whats in it but not exactly.
Gotta keep the innovation within the company!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, this is exciting. Besides lifting, I love to road bike and vector being a vasodilator too should increase my speed and endurance. Can't wait��
I thought Follidrone increased my endurance. This is a whole new ballgame.
1. I feel like I can just keep going. Even after a heavy rest pause set where I absolutely fail I still feel like I can continue.
2. I feel like Im recovering faster.
3. Feels like Im full all the time. Like when on AAS. (so Ive heard )
4. The pumps are fantastic.
5. Mind muscle connection is real.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector sounds amazing! I have yet to try a BLR product, but Vector will be my first, no doubt! Hopefully the wife doesn't get mad at me. I am really contemplating going the TRT route, but I am hesitant to become a human pin cushion (no disrespect to anyone who is on TRT). With all the hype of Vector, I can hopefully maintain my natty status!
Yah Vector is KILLER.
The human pin cushion thing does have its drawbacks but having a total Test level of 1200 regularly is also nice.

paulg

paulg

Awards
I'm big on taking my stuff all pre workout. In other words if it says one cap 2x a day, I take both pre workout. Any thoughts on this strategy regarding Vector dosing?

Middleman

Awards
I thought Follidrone increased my endurance. This is a whole new ballgame.
1. I feel like I can just keep going. Even after a heavy rest pause set where I absolutely fail I still feel like I can continue.
2. I feel like Im recovering faster.
3. Feels like Im full all the time. Like when on AAS. (so Ive heard )
4. The pumps are fantastic.
5. Mind muscle connection is real.
Thats fantastic brundel. So jacked about it.
Question for you. So I bought 2 bottles of Follidrone, I'm thinking of stacking with Vector. Like we talked about before, this is my first time taking any supplement. Do you think I will be overwhelmed taking both or should I just take the Follidrone for the time being?
Also, how was your mental well being, top of the world feeling?

Would love to be able to ride without extreme fatigue, my legs just get gassed, cardio seems fine.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm big on taking my stuff all pre workout. In other words if it says one cap 2x a day, I take both pre workout. Any thoughts on this strategy regarding Vector dosing?
For reason of extending the half life and keeping levels consistent throughout the day you should definitely space out your dosing. I think not doing so gives you a mega dose and the long term effects or any benefit of reaching optimal levels in your system are totally wasted.

This doesn’t only apply to Vector but many things as well. No need to cost yourself gains by being impatient.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont suggest taking 6x caps at once.
There are ALOT of active ingredients. Some have fast metabolic action like epicatechin. Some do not.
For the sake of effect your better off taking 2 3x daily.
Doesnt mean you cant take 2-3 before you train. I wouldnt take all 6 though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats fantastic brundel. So jacked about it.
Question for you. So I bought 2 bottles of Follidrone, I'm thinking of stacking with Vector. Like we talked about before, this is my first time taking any supplement. Do you think I will be overwhelmed taking both or should I just take the Follidrone for the time being?
Also, how was your mental well being, top of the world feeling?

Would love to be able to ride without extreme fatigue, my legs just get gassed, cardio seems fine.
I feel fantastic lately.
I dont see any reason not to just run both. I think you should stack em. Pedal to the metal brother.
Up your overall calorie intake and protein intake. Progressively.
Meaning like week 1-2 500 cals
3-4 1000 cals
5-6 1500 cals
etc. Youll BLOW THE F UP.

Middleman

Awards
I feel fantastic lately.
I dont see any reason not to just run both. I think you should stack em. Pedal to the metal brother.
Up your overall calorie intake and protein intake. Progressively.
Meaning like week 1-2 500 cals
3-4 1000 cals
5-6 1500 cals
etc. Youll BLOW THE F UP.
Right on brother. Eat like a bastard, train like a son of a bitch!!!
Would love to feel like I was in my 20s again, by the sounds of this stack, I will. I'll log my training the best I can, I'm not as hardcore as most of these guys here but I'm always willing to learn new things.
Thanks for the advice��

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brundel, any idea when will European customers will be able to order from JW supplements? Will they also have the webpage done for the product on May 6?
I ordered from strong when they had the follidrone sale on and it took about a week from the US to the UK and no customs issues/charges

the service was excellent, and with the intro sale to vector i think it sweetens the deal more, I can't see JW having a intro sale on vector and whenever they do its only like 5% off anyway

Jpv20

Awards
I ordered from strong when they had the follidrone sale on and it took about a week from the US to the UK and no customs issues/charges

the service was excellent, and with the intro sale to vector i think it sweetens the deal more, I can't see JW having a intro sale on vector and whenever they do its only like 5% off anyway
Myself and other members already have mentioned about the difficulties of getting SS into other countries in Europe (looks like British get it easily).. I got my bottle of FD this week, Tuesday, more than 20 days after I ordered..

So within Europe, strongly recommend JWSupplements

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
brundel

I know Strong Just did a sale price on follidrone, was wondering if you think they would consider doing a bundle offer of 3x Vector with 3x Follidrone in their Vector Intro Sale?

musclemaker wana make it happen? :D

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dislike red blood cells?
Blood pressure problems?

Out of 30 testers we saw 0 increases in blood pressure. There are significant vasodilation properties enough to counter the increase in RBC.
But if you have an issue maybe steer clear.
My hematocrit already runs too high from TRT, don’t need to stroke out!

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
This stuff looks really interesting! Ill be trying it out myself.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a Vector, Follidrone 2.0 and Letrone stack would be pretty killer?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m gonna be doing this plus some Viron/exothermCannot wait!
I've been running a bottle of Follidrone 2.0 and feeling great. Going to stack another bottle of FD2 + VECTOR for 8 weeks then may add LETRONE.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been running a bottle of Follidrone 2.0 and feeling great. Going to stack another bottle of FD2 + VECTOR for 8 weeks then may add LETRONE.
Yessir, I honestly think I’m gonna rub FD2/vector for a while. At least 6 months, probly a year straight haha

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Vector for women? So my wife has been having excellent results with Follidrone will she also be able to take Vector?
Don't want to raise my wife's testosterone levels haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you referenced it may be a personal preference to take Vector with food or not, but I’m interested what your research indicated. Are the separate ingredients recommended to be taken with food? I’m curious because I’m currently intermittent fasting 12:00-8:00pm. I don’t want to take an 8:00am dose if it’s shown to absorb better with food. I can do something along the lines of 2 caps with first meal, 2 caps preworkout, 2 caps first big meal after workout at 6:30-7. Only concern there is I’m taking all 6 caps in a 7 hour span. Thoughts?
So far I havnt heard of any gastro issues with Vector.
I do know that it has some GDA properties though so Im not sure youll want to take it after fasting.
I think play with the dosing and see what works best for you.

I think taking them all in a 7 hour span is ok. Not ideal. But better than hypoglycemia. As more people use this stuff we will see if guys go hypo frequently or not.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yah.....
I would do 8-12 weeks.
Vector/Foll
Add Letrone the last 4 weeks at full dose.
This way youll grow for 8 weeks and then can pull some water out the last 4 from the Letrone and youll look fantastic.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector for women? So my wife has been having excellent results with Follidrone will she also be able to take Vector?
Don't want to raise my wife's testosterone levels haha
Yah, its perfectly safe for women. IN fact Korean mistletoe has been studied for women with great results.
This stuff is great for women.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Oh yah.....
I would do 8-12 weeks.
Vector/Foll
Add Letrone the last 4 weeks at full dose.
This way youll grow for 8 weeks and then can pull some water out the last 4 from the Letrone and youll look fantastic.
Don’t forget Viron! Viron/Letrone is too good not to combine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t forget Viron! Viron/Letrone is too good not to combine.
Yah I can only imagine the Viron, Vector, Rebirth, Letrone......Is it a PCT stack?
Is it an ultra strong test boosting stack?
Is it an anabolic stack?

YES

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'll be running. I find that Letrone works great for me to keep my gyno at bay. I experience quite a bit of tenderness behind the left nipple with anything that affects testosterone, whether herbal or otherwise. 1 or 2 Letrone a day keeps things in check for me, so I can almost guarantee I'll need the Letrone when I use Vector.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I can only imagine the Viron, Vector, Rebirth, Letrone......Is it a PCT stack?
Is it an ultra strong test boosting stack?
Is it an anabolic stack?

YES
Sounds like this would be a good PCT stack! Might keep that in mind if I dabble in some juicy juice on down the road.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has the price for the SSS launch been announced ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is shaping up to be similar to a one and done run of PH's. people act like they gonna buy up the whole lot of this ish!
I think it is fairly safe to assume that this initial sale will be a sellout...and it might take significantly less time than anticipated. SSS is going to have their hands full!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is shaping up to be similar to a one and done run of PH's. people act like they gonna buy up the whole lot of this ish!
Yah check this out.......
Follidrone 2.0 sells REALLY well. I wont give numbers but lets just say it does well. It sells more than all other products combined.
There is a Follidrone 2.0 FAQ thread thats been up since jan 2016. 200k views.
In comparison.
Vector thread, put up less than 2 months ago before the product was even launched.....50k views.

Formeron thread......150k views total lifetime.

The point......its about to get real. There is a solid chance we will sell out of stock.
But look.....I havnt seen anything like VECTOR before. Yah its my product but that doesnt change the facts. If you guys read through all of the data and really get a picture of how burly this stuff is youll see why everyone is so pumped up.

I have a running bet with some of the guys at the office at how long it takes to burn through initial stock.
One thing is certain.....dont miss out on this because it takes a few weeks to extract more raws if we hit bottom.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it is fairly safe to assume that this initial sale will be a sellout...and it might take significantly less time than anticipated.
We have a pool going at the office betting on how long its gonna take to burn through initial stock.
Fastest bet so far is 48 hours. Longest is 2 weeks. I think itll be right in the middle there somewhere but only time will tell.
We are getting close.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it’s as good as you say it is, you will have people extracting Raws of of your rubbish bin

Hopefully I can get an order in, everyone will be eagerly checking SSS emails

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have a pool going at the office betting on how long its gonna take to burn through initial stock.
Fastest bet so far is 48 hours. Longest is 2 weeks. I think itll be right in the middle there somewhere but only time will tell.
We are getting close.
Oh...I’m definitely going with less than 48 hrs

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on price I will purchase a lot

I will be buying a minimum of 3 bottles regardless of price since this is intro pricing

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depending on price I will purchase a lot

I will be buying a minimum of 3 bottles regardless of price since this is intro pricing
Same plan here...

l feel very fortunate that I get one as a gift! I guess if worse comes to worst, I am at least guaranteed 1 bottle..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 days in the pool.
We do have someone with 2 days.
This is just wishful thinking though. Ive put so much into this product I cant wait to see thousands of people running it.