VECTOR pre release leaks and info

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Any concerns for those who suffer from anxiety problems (GAD, panic attacks, etc)?

For what i read it seems it could even be a good thing since one of the ingredients increases β-Endorphins but who knows... Anxiety is a complex thing.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2 cents but I don’t know anything about these ingredients, but Being a person that used to suffer from anxiety /panic attacks really bad , I can see the gda properties could be a trigger if you get hypo side effects. I’ve taken follidrone and the hypo I got from that nearly triggered anxiety and I haven’t had panic attacks for upwards to 7-8 years.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any concerns for those who suffer from anxiety problems (GAD, panic attacks, etc)?

For what i read it seems it could even be a good thing since one of the ingredients increases β-Endorphins but who knows... Anxiety is a complex thing.
Havnt seen anything to indicate there will be issues.
I have heard more than one person say they felt great though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my 2 cents but I don’t know anything about these ingredients, but Being a person that used to suffer from anxiety /panic attacks really bad , I can see the gda properties could be a trigger if you get hypo side effects. I’ve taken follidrone and the hypo I got from that nearly triggered anxiety and I haven’t had panic attacks for upwards to 7-8 years.
If Hypo causes anxiety take with carbs.
Foll with a heavy carb meal or...maybe a bit after one is great!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video]https://youtu.be/B7mf1nG7uMY[/video]

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just cant seem to get this vid to post

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always take Follidrone with carbs, and I see over all increase in energy, endurance, strength, and actually lowers BF% even with carbs.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Is this gonna be like as soon as it hits the 6th? Like will the sale hit 12AM on the 6th?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel
Would green tea extract or grapeseed extract increase absorption/effectiveness of vector and be worth taking with it? Anything else to take with it (other than fd2)?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll take 4 @$25 a peice.

beastreborn

Awards
website says pre order now, visit the pre orders page, but i cant find that anywhere

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
will this be available at 12am on the 6th?
Haha...if that is the case, it will be a late night for people. I will be awake anyway as I have to work tonight.
With my luck, the sale won’t start until sometime during the day tomorrow...and I will wake up to:

Sorry, this item is out of stock

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this gonna be like as soon as it hits the 6th? Like will the sale hit 12AM on the 6th?
Might ask in the Strong supplements thread.
All I know for sure is the 6th. Exact time I dont know.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel
Would green tea extract or grapeseed extract increase absorption/effectiveness of vector and be worth taking with it? Anything else to take with it (other than fd2)?
I dont think you need grapeseed extract to improve absorption as it already works very well.
FD2 will increases the absorption of some of Vectors constituents.

And Vector will stack well across the board.
Muscle builders...
Test boosters
fat burners
ergogenics

Because it does all these things.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - know you are busy, but any updates on the 'pre'?
Yes actually. The pre is coming next. Once Vector gets out we will be full time working on getting the pre to market. Aiming for Summer.
You guys are gonna lose it when you see the ingredient panel. First youll be like...WTF is that ingredient....and that one. ???
Then youll read the writeup and see how this is like nothing else and how after this product is released people will need to take another look at what they choose to take before the gym.

This aint your daddys creatine and caffeine pre.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you recommend for spacing the doses?
Ideally 2 caps 3x daily.
Some guys who cant do this because of work or whatever can do 3 x 2 daily.
Space it out.

Jpv20

Awards
Sorry my ignorance, why someone that works can’t have the dose as expected? During work they don’t have some seconds to get some pills, water and drink it lol?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Sorry my ignorance, why someone that works can’t have the dose as expected? During work they don’t have some seconds to get some pills, water and drink it lol?
I think it was meant as a convenience thing, I mean I have time in work but just not convenient to be carrying around pills

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes no.
Depends on the job. Lots of people are so busy that taking a dose 3x daily is problematic. Im sure they could but they wind up missing doses and it causes problems. For most 2x3.

Jpv20

Awards
All right.. Keeping that in mind and having my breakfast and then workout, I’m taking already 3 pills Orange Triad, 1 x Omega 3, 2x FD, 2 x BCAA with my BRekfst.. will it be alright to add Vector also with that and during lunch and dinner? Does it make sense?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It comes down to making it easy. I work a desk job but still just did the 3 twice a day for consistency with Vector. One dose AM, one with dinner and was good to go. With meetings and such, I just really like to keep my timing consistent and that made it super easy

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All right.. Keeping that in mind and having my breakfast and then workout, I’m taking already 3 pills Orange Triad, 1 x Omega 3, 2x FD, 2 x BCAA with my BRekfst.. will it be alright to add Vector also with that and during lunch and dinner? Does it make sense?
Yah that works

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
It comes down to making it easy. I work a desk job but still just did the 3 twice a day for consistency with Vector. One dose AM, one with dinner and was good to go. With meetings and such, I just really like to keep my timing consistent and that made it super easy
How much weight did you gain on Vector ?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much weight did you gain on Vector ?
I was actually eating at a small bit under maintenance, put on about 5 lbs while looking leaner/more vascular. Muscle fullness was crazy. Appetite through the roof, definitely going to be putting mass on a ton of folks here soon.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
For those talking about taking Follidrone with carbs, do you mean 15-30 before a carb heavy meal or actually taken with a carb heavy meal?

Also in,
Will be buying several bottles of Vector and a few more Follidrone since I'm almost out.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those talking about taking Follidrone with carbs, do you mean 15-30 before a carb heavy meal or actually taken with a carb heavy meal?

Also in,
Will be buying several bottles of Vector and a few more Follidrone since I'm almost out.
I take one in AM with breakfast, one with lunch, and one before workout with my Preworkout and carbs(Waxy Maze).
Works great for me.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I take one in AM with breakfast, one with lunch, and one before workout with my Preworkout and carbs(Waxy Maze).
Works great for me.
Ahh ok. I was under the impression it should be taken pre meal for GDA effects. I take 2 pre workout about 30 mins before my intraworkout carbs and 1 before dinner. Haven't really noticed any sort of hypo issues that I'm aware of.

Mks123

Awards
Sorry for the silly question, but does strongsupplements ship to Germany ?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Jeez it’s like $49 at SSS

If that’s the sale price I will give it a miss, especially being in Australia it will come to like $70 a bottle haha

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't had a look at this thread in a week and a bit and am a little out of date.
I've noticed that strongsupplementshop has started carrying vector and it's priced at $50. I thought there was meant to be a discounted pre-sale on strongsupplementshop. Is this not the case? Or have I missed it? ��
When did it come out?