Ursa Major

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anddddd finally! Got in Ursa at strong! Also would love to have anyone who has used it to please throw up a review and spread the word on how great this product is it would be greatly appreciated

I want to try this, how long will a bottle last?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to try this, how long will a bottle last?
Suggested use is 5-10 sprays to the upper body 1-2 times per day. The upper end of the dosage (i.e. 10 sprays twice a day) would last approximately 10 days if I recall correctly but @Renew1 can confirm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anddddd finally! Got in Ursa at strong! Also would love to have anyone who has used it to please throw up a review and spread the word on how great this product is it would be greatly appreciated

Here's a few quick links to some reviews of Ursa Major as well:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
5 pumps = 1ml
So at 5 pumps (1ml) a day, a bottle would last 50 days.
At 10 pumps (2ml) per day, the Fast drying Gel bottle would last 25 days.

Thanks, @LeanEngineer !
Was it so that the gel version has higher consistency of active ingridients, than the previous dropper version? So that 1 ml of the new gel is stronger, than 1 ml of the old dropper version?

Or was that only with the Epichaos gel version 🤔

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it so that the gel version has higher consistency of active ingridients, than the previous dropper version? So that 1 ml of the new gel is stronger, than 1 ml of the old dropper version?

Or was that only with the Epichaos gel version
I think they all got stronger, but not all of them became 100. I believe both Helios and epichaos went from 50 to 100, but stanogen was something like 30 to 50 I think.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5 pumps = 1ml

Thanks, @LeanEngineer !
Ok, is 2ml a day the standard dose or is 1ml enough? Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, is 2ml a day the standard dose or is 1ml enough? Thanks
Guys choose their own dosages based upon individual body chemistry, desired effects, and cost.
1ml will certainly show results, but 2ml seems to be the most popular dosage.
.. Although some guys choose to use up to 4ml per day!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Or was that only with the Epichaos gel version 🤔
@nostrum420 was able to up the active compounds in some of the products (even double!).
But the Gel is also much more user friendly, and FAST Drying.
Stanogen remains at 100mg per ml.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 was able to up the active compounds in some of the products (even double!).
But the Gel is also much more user friendly, and FAST Drying.
Stanogen remains at 100mg per ml.
What about UM in particular? (Unless you meant UM with the Stanogen here)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was having nice effects with 2 ml personally. Difference was notable compared to 1 ml. Never went over 3 ml and 2 - 3 ml is what I'm going to use next time. Starting from 2 and upping if feeling like it.
This is about where I hover. I did up it to 4+ over the summer and I went through a lot of T shirts. 🥵

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5 pumps = 1ml

Thanks, @LeanEngineer !
Thanks for clarifying! :) I think I was thinking of 4 ml when I mentioned the 10 days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First, there are a decent number of people who have cranked it up to 3-4 ml per day. That being said, we believe our carrier and our form of Ursolic Acid (sodium ursolate) offer better absorption. Last but not least the Arginine-Ursolic-Acetate molecule is about 66% UA vs Na-UA which is over 95% UA.
Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but how many pumps equal 1ml?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if I dreamed this or what but did I read on here that people are have better core fat loss by applying Ursa to their core?
I actually just started messing with this a little myself. Theoretically if it diffuses through the surrounding tissue in that area first, those fat cells may get first dibs on the ursolic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually just started messing with this a little myself. Theoretically if it diffuses through the surrounding tissue in that area first, those fat cells may get first dibs on the ursolic.
I need about a gallon so I can cover my Love Handles !!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EH HMM ! !!
test test...

Ursa Major is back in stock and now available in 30ml and 60ml sizes.

To celebrate we brought back the BOGO for the weekend.

The Mad Alchemist
Sumbishes 🥺 I really need to count how many I have on hand right now before pulling the trigger, has to be like 8 or 9 but larger size and bogo makes it difficult to resist

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UGH. I'd be all over this but I've read some studies saying Ursolic Acid may effect sperm motility and that's a no-no for me right now. I just can't take any chances. Great to see a bigger size being offered now. Would like to see this option be available to the others as well.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
UGH. I'd be all over this but I've read some studies saying Ursolic Acid may effect sperm motility and that's a no-no for me right now. I just can't take any chances. Great to see a bigger size being offered now. Would like to see this option be available to the others as well.
Grab some Helios or Epichaos on BOGO and help us run through the old bottles, then we can transition to the new size offerings? 🤷‍♂️

CyLNeTcUUAABGc2-1.jpg

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed acute effects from Ursa? From day one I felt stronger during my workout and I’ve been fatiguing much slower.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed acute effects from Ursa? From day one I felt stronger during my workout and I’ve been fatiguing much slower.
I feel warm and often sweat shortly after application.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar