Ursa Major

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought I saw somewhere but just to confirm - is this safe for women? Any contraindications with other medicines known? Birth control, antidepressants, etc?

Also, any sitewide discount codes before I order today, or just the routine BOGO sales?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absolutely nonhormonal, so imo yes, it's safe to give to females. I am unaware of any.
you might try Strong supplements to see if they have any sale codes, It may be cheaper there if you can find a good code.
Apex itself just does the BOGOs, no codes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Out of stock there - gonna go ahead and pull the trigger from the main site with a couple 60ml bottles for the wife and I to try.
it's really impressive. I think you will like it. also for the wifey... she (and anyone else for that matter) can apply it at any time. even right before bed~

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's really impressive. I think you will like it. also for the wifey... she (and anyone else for that matter) can apply it at any time. even right before bed~
Good deal, we usually do gym after work then shower. I saw a log where they applied pre workout so I wasn’t sure if that was better, or getting a clean exfoliated surface to apply to.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major 60ml is Back in Stock, and BOGO FREE through Monday 6/6/22 @1159pm EDT ... Along with All of Apex-Alchemy's Great products!!!
... Don't miss out, this product Frequently sells out due to a Huge demand!!!

Screenshot_20220601-174809~2.png

TMan86

Awards
Using 4.5ml is when I started to see the effects anything below was not overly impressive but now I am melting away...in a good way.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Using 4.5ml is when I started to see the effects anything below was not overly impressive but now I am melting away...in a good way.
some guys just need a little more. I wish we understood the mechanix of ursa better than we do. I have over time noticed somewhat of an targeted effect. I am testing currently to see if I can produce the same effects elsewhere

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most people definitely don't require that high of a dosage, but I'm Stoked that you found the dosage that works well for you!!!

TMan86

Awards
Most people definitely don't require that high of a dosage, but I'm Stoked that you found the dosage that works well for you!!!
Yeah sometimes natty supps for whatever reason I require more, I am not even that big at 210lbs.

some guys just need a little more. I wish we understood the mechanix of ursa better than we do. I have over time noticed somewhat of an targeted effect. I am testing currently to see if I can produce the same effects elsewhere
Yes I noticed that a bit also, spreading it over a larger area including mid section I noticed enhanced effects,

Reactions: oli

ReformedNerd

Awards
Apologies before I ask. I'm certain the answers are here but I couldn't find them despite using the search function.

What's the recommended dosing and timing?

For dosing what I did find showed anywhere from 1mL to 5mL.

For timing what I found was after a shower but couldn't find much on timing for a second dosing (unless two showers are recommended a day ).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apologies before I ask. I'm certain the answers are here but I couldn't find them despite using the search function.

What's the recommended dosing and timing?

For dosing what I did find showed anywhere from 1mL to 5mL.

For timing what I found was after a shower but couldn't find much on timing for a second dosing (unless two showers are recommended a day ).
start at 1 ml and move up once you have established you can handle the heat ~ ;)

there is no need to time anything. if you want to split doses you can, but there is literally no need to do so. also, you don't have to shower before reapplying.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Does this HAVE to be applied after a shower to get the most absoption?

Or can I apply apex anytime?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Come and get it!!!
Our "Oops" is your gain!!!

Last edited:
a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Yeah sometimes natty supps for whatever reason I require more, I am not even that big at 210lbs.

Yes I noticed that a bit also, spreading it over a larger area including mid section I noticed enhanced effects,
Just snagged 4 bottles of this, going to try it out at 4.5ml and see what’s up since I’m 230 6’3.5.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Wow, let us know how it goes (y)
Hey has shipping ever been raggedy for y’all? This the first time I seen USPS slipping lol said it went from NEW BRITAIN, CT 06050 all the way to USPS Regional Facility
HONOLULU HI DISTRIBUTION CENTER lol and I’m only in Texas.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
shipping has been a mess ever since covid.
No doubt, said it’s supposed to come through today; just excited like a kid on Christmas to try out this Ursa to see what it’s hitting for lol.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Bruh I know it’s only been a couple of days but I think this is most definitely helping out with some inflammation in my right shoulder from playing basketball and volleyball.

It doesn’t really nag me as much, was able to throw down a couple of dunks with no issues after.

Can’t wait to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. 🔥💯

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I am applying 1ml In the Am and one in the Pm

I usually wake up have a light breakfast banana and yogurt) drink some aminos and then work out

If I apply the Ursa Major pre workout would sweat effect it ? How long after could I shower ? Or am I better to wait until my post workout shower ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am applying 1ml In the Am and one in the Pm

I usually wake up have a light breakfast banana and yogurt) drink some aminos and then work out

If I apply the Ursa Major pre workout would sweat effect it ? How long after could I shower ? Or am I better to wait until my post workout shower ?
I would wait if you had anything less than an hour or two prior to sweat or showering

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Tell me if I do something stupid

But US.MAJ+SUSATAIN seems like a good deal

US on the abs and Sustain rather on the shoulders. The result is very fast. Fast heating and stimulating dynamic shape.

After that I would like to put Dermacrine on at night before bed.

Between that I would like to insert (within 15 days) 4-andro. Oral or topic.
But I am looking for a GEL. AET 50?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tell me if I do something stupid

But US.MAJ+SUSATAIN seems like a good deal

US on the abs and Sustain rather on the shoulders. The result is very fast. Fast heating and stimulating dynamic shape.

After that I would like to put Dermacrine on at night before bed.

Between that I would like to insert (within 15 days) 4-andro. Oral or topic.
But I am looking for a GEL. AET 50?
remember there is a lot of real estate on the lower body for transdermal. you can do everything you wish, and should it require more topicals just use the shins or tops of feet!~

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
remember there is a lot of real estate on the lower body for transdermal. you can do everything you wish, and should it require more topicals just use the shins or tops of feet!~

Oh yes ! Thanks

Since @Smont scared me by telling me that upper thighs and abs could convert into Oestro... :O
I pay attention.

I used Triton and Helios on the shins at night.

For the others, I will try to do on the feet and shins in the morning. Only Sustain will remain on the shoulders.

I want to accelerate fat burning on the abs.
I guess with Flashpoint + USR + SHIFT AB SolverXPG
but has different sessions during the day.
Maybe a fat burner from Chez @sns.
(still hesitant to use lipodrene elite or standard...)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yes ! Thanks

Since @Smont scared me by telling me that upper thighs and abs could convert into Oestro... :O
I pay attention.

I used Triton and Helios on the shins at night.

For the others, I will try to do on the feet and shins in the morning. Only Sustain will remain on the shoulders.

I want to accelerate fat burning on the abs.
I guess with Flashpoint + USR + SHIFT AB SolverXPG
but has different sessions during the day.
Maybe a fat burner from Chez @sns.
(still hesitant to use lipodrene elite or standard...)
No, only things that have the ability to convert to estrogen will convert to estrogen. Dermacrine and 4 Andro mainly.

I'm pretty sure all apex products cannot convert to estrogen.

Something just can't magically turn into estrogen.

So take something like 4 Andro. I believe it's a 2 step prohormone to testosterone. It can convert to testosterone, estrogen and dht. Depending on where you apply it, it will convert a little more to one or the other. So applying it to the abs seems to have higher estrogen conversion.

But Triton and all the other apex products I don't believe have anything hormonal in them, they cannot convert into estrogen no matter where you apply them. You just want areas with thin skin so they absorb. @nostrum420

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
No, only things that have the ability to convert to estrogen will convert to estrogen. Dermacrine and 4 Andro mainly.

So take something like 4 Andro. I believe it's a 2 step prohormone to testosterone. It can convert to testosterone, estrogen and dht. Depending on where you apply it, it will convert a little more to one or the other. So applying it to the abs seems to have higher estrogen conversion.

But Triton and all the other apex products I don't believe have anything hormonal in them, they cannot convert into estrogen no matter where you apply them. You just want areas with thin skin so they absorb. @nostrum420
Okay okay!

yes for 4-andro I heard there may be an Estro conversion. I'm not learning you anything when I say that's why you have to marry it with 1-andro, And that which bothers me ( because of lethargic side etc ) , I still wonder what to pack 4-andro with. Since it requires a T-E balance. That by speaking 4-andro oral, no, after it does not matter if the other will be oral or TD

Voila, all the Apex I have, except AET and Hyperion. Will not go over sensitive areas.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not understanding you.

You don't need to use 1 Andro with anything if you don't want to, I hate 1 Andro. There's no magic rule that says you have to combine anything. There's lots of different ways to do things.

But I think your under the impression that estrogen is bad, estrogen is not bad at all. If you let your estrogen get really high or really low it can be bad but estrogen is responsible for lots of good things. I don't really have time to go into details but I'm sure someone else will explain, or when I have more time after work I can explain it better

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You want healthy levels of estrogen to have a good mood, build muscle and be able to get boners lol, that's the simplified version

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You want healthy levels of estrogen to have a good mood, build muscle and be able to get boners lol, that's the simplified version
Yes

that's it . I want to keep a correct Testo - Estro level (I said it above). But I'm still not very good at explaining it.

I also hate 1-andro. If I had to choose, I prefer PPE (I'm just talking about a choice, no effects). I have enough info to understand that we must have the dose of estrogen for mood, libido and other benefits.

So i just want to use 4-andro without risking its estrogenic effects.

So I ask myself the question. How to limit or anticipate inconveniences by 4-andro.

The only idea I have is to use it with an estro regulator (hinb E for example). No armistane or anything.

But it's mostly how. Take 4-andro with regulator at the same time, or one in the morning and one in the evening.... etc..

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes

that's it . I want to keep a holy Testo - Estro level (I said it above). But I'm still not very good at explaining it.

I also hate 1-andro. If I had to choose, I prefer PPE (I'm just talking about a choice, no effects). I have enough info to understand that you have to have your dose of estrogen for mood, libido and other benefits.

So i just want to use 4-andro without risking its estrogenic effects.

So I ask myself the question. How to limit or anticipate inconveniences by 4-andro.

The only idea I have is to use it with an estro regulator (hinb E for example). No armistane or anything.

But it's mostly how. Take 4-andro with regulator at the same time, or one in the morning and one in the evening.... etc..
Ok, I kind of understand you, we definitely have a language barrier.

What's your first language

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ok, I kind of understand you, we definitely have a language barrier.

What's your first language
I speak the language of Molière very dear

OK today it's a shame to bring this up 🤣

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Teeechnically the DHEA in Hyperion could have some conversion to e but we include a mild ai in the formula.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Teeechnically the DHEA in Hyperion could have some conversion to e but we include a mild ai in the formula.

OK, thanks,

So if I get it right, In case I use Hyperion, if I add Sustain AL. I'm going to raise T and give E the advantage of taking more ground than with Hyperion alone. (Let's forget what can make T vary up and down during the day).

So to try to do something more ideal. Can I do Hyprion + Sustain + Inhibit E (one caps) or Ribrth or Viron?

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

appleyard777

Awards
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure you're signed up for emails and get the news right in your inbox!
Yeah, guys .....
By signing up for our emails, you get all the news on new products and sales .... and for VIPs ..... You get things like Early Access, special codes, etc!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar