Ursa Major

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
and here we go again...........opens wallet................I just can't help myself!!! Adding more to the stash!! BOGO for the win!!

TMan86

Awards
Getting 4 x 60 ml bottles tomorrow. Will run at highest dose for longest I can. What would be ideal?

Also what should I expect for results per say, starting to cut a bit. Basically upping my cardio to HIIT 4 x week.

tullius

Awards
Getting 4 x 60 ml bottles tomorrow. Will run at highest dose for longest I can. What would be ideal?

Also what should I expect for results per say, starting to cut a bit. Basically upping my cardio to HIIT 4 x week.
20 pump/4ml daily has treated me really nice in the past and that is what i am running presently. Not sure what you weight but I am right around 300lb

TMan86

Awards
20 pump/4ml daily has treated me really nice in the past and that is what i am running presently. Not sure what you weight but I am right around 300lb

Currently, 215 lbs. 6'2'. More fat loss or recomp you get from this?

tullius

Awards
Currently, 215 lbs. 6'2'. More fat loss or recomp you get from this?
Somewhat difficult to describe. Pumps are good despite calorie deficit, endurance is up despite calories, vascularity is up despite not being lean by anyone's standards, and I tend to run hotter during the whole day (judged by being kind of sweaty for no reason) it is a multifaceted compound and it isn't super obvious like taking an oral PH or DS or anything. You just seem to have a bit more gas in the tank and lean out with a bit more ease because of it. I love the stuff and run it basically as often as I can these days

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I couldn't have said it any better! Tullius hit the nail on the head. You'll feel a bit warmer and notice the vascularity almost right away. Then you kind of forget about it and think it's nothing special then the next time you look in the mirror, you will be noticeably leaner! I tend to run it non-stop these days along with Epichaos and now Hyperion. I feel better and am leaner than I have been in a long long time and I was already in pretty good shape considering my age. I'm not far off from the shape I was in at my leanest- I'm 6'1 and stay around 220-225 the last 30 years and wore 34 inch long by 34 inch waist jeans. These last 6 months I'm down to 215 and all my 34 inch waist shorts and jeans are falling off of me. I have lost some muscle but due to some jacked up shoulder issues, I have cut my strength training considerably and have been focusing on getting lean even at the expense of some muscle. Ursa has definately helped along with Flashpoint and Triton.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Somewhat difficult to describe. Pumps are good despite calorie deficit, endurance is up despite calories, vascularity is up despite not being lean by anyone's standards, and I tend to run hotter during the whole day (judged by being kind of sweaty for no reason) it is a multifaceted compound and it isn't super obvious like taking an oral PH or DS or anything. You just seem to have a bit more gas in the tank and lean out with a bit more ease because of it. I love the stuff and run it basically as often as I can these days
Nice description 👍

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First time trying apex products, ordered 2 60ml Ursa and 2 60ml Stanogen. I’m currently cutting and almost where I want to be. Currently taking sns lean edge, reduce xt, powdered cissus, joint support xt. Would you stack both or should I just do Ursa solo starting at 2 ml? Also I know I’ve read nostrum mention pct isn’t really needed with Stanogen if dosing was 1ml but I’ll probably start at 2ml what OTC pct can I take? Age is late 30s if that matters. Pumped to try this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First time trying apex products, ordered 2 60ml Ursa and 2 60ml Stanogen. I’m currently cutting and almost where I want to be. Currently taking sns lean edge, reduce xt, powdered cissus, joint support xt. Would you stack both or should I just do Ursa solo starting at 2 ml? Also I know I’ve read nostrum mention pct isn’t really needed with Stanogen if dosing was 1ml but I’ll probably start at 2ml what OTC pct can I take? Age is late 30s if that matters. Pumped to try this.
i feel like you could probably come off the stano and go onto the new Hyperion as a Bridging pct ... its not really made to be a PCT but in the case of using epiandro its really a decent way to come off. I think I would start at to two ml per day and taper down the dose each week by roughly half a ml.

now.. this may be a little controversial... but, I think as I came off the stano I would reverse diet imediately and actually begin teh ursa during PCT. this will allow you to really push the calories into the right places. .. imo most people blow it in pct by dieting through. but the smart thing is to actually up the eating and keep training hard. ursa will drive the nutrients deep into muscle and help keep you lean at the same time.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Report:
this product is as powerful at burning fat as D n P with out the same ramifications. I am on a cyclic keto diet with my work out routine consisting of shoulder rehab every other day. no cardio. no weights. just diet and APEX supps. I started 2 ml last Weds, and the changes in the mirror are blowing me away. I am going to test higher doses to see how much I can stand, but in my very own experience, 3-500mgs of the illegal substance doesn't do this much and I'm not too keen on any higher of a dose with it. besides the fact you feel icky.

Ursa on the other hand, doesn't make me feel like crap. yet in a weeks time its clearly making profound changes in the mirror.
is this sh17 for real? yes it is. I have had experience with first gen ursolic acid product and nothing worked as good as this. I might put this product up against any OTC fat burner out there currently. I'm just not into using stims that much anymore so, "bias".

I am turning 50 in a couple weeks so I am actually starting to think about my future... (funny I never did before) and tbh, I am tired of using covid as a crutch to stay at a higher BF level. I have lost about 15lbs so far since around the end of jan. It feels good, but more importantly its feeling effortless all the sudden. I am slowly getting some ROM in the shoulder so maybe I can start lifting sooner than I had anticipated. Time will tell on that, but in the mean time I am getting things done with the help of APEXs awesome lineup~

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Report:
this product is as powerful at burning fat as D n P with out the same ramifications. I am on a cyclic keto diet with my work out routine consisting of shoulder rehab every other day. no cardio. no weights. just diet and APEX supps. I started 2 ml last Weds, and the changes in the mirror are blowing me away. I am going to test higher doses to see how much I can stand, but in my very own experience, 3-500mgs of the illegal substance doesn't do this much and I'm not too keen on any higher of a dose with it. besides the fact you feel icky.

Ursa on the other hand, doesn't make me feel like crap. yet in a weeks time its clearly making profound changes in the mirror.
is this sh17 for real? yes it is. I have had experience with first gen ursolic acid product and nothing worked as good as this. I might put this product up against any OTC fat burner out there currently. I'm just not into using stims that much anymore so, "bias".

I am turning 50 in a couple weeks so I am actually starting to think about my future... (funny I never did before) and tbh, I am tired of using covid as a crutch to stay at a higher BF level. I have lost about 15lbs so far since around the end of jan. It feels good, but more importantly its feeling effortless all the sudden. I am slowly getting some ROM in the shoulder so maybe I can start lifting sooner than I had anticipated. Time will tell on that, but in the mean time I am getting things done with the help of APEXs awesome lineup~
Wow this is a bold statement coming from you because I know you do not BS things. I haven’t tried Ursa Major yet, but I will try it on my next order.

How do you like epichoas?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Report:

Hell ya man. That’s good to hear. I know you’ve been frustrated with the shoulder for a while, but it sounds like Ursa’s fat melting abilities are providing some positives in an otherwise tough time. No stranger to shoulder issues (mine was a relatively easy fix of course) myself and can relate to how much it affects every aspect of your life. So frustrating to be sidelined with any injury really. But, with the help of awesome products, progress is still possible. Keep it up brother 🤘🤘

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow this is a bold statement coming from you because I know you do not BS things. I haven’t tried Ursa Major yet, but I will try it on my next order.

Im not BS'in one bit. I admit that I never ran the illegal stuff any higher than stated and I'm sure there is a point it overtakes ursa anyway... but I am not going to cook myself to find out. And really why would you if there was (is) a viable alternative.

um the epichaos to me is similar to some of the stronger GDAs. Feels like it adds some strength, but that may have been in my head.. its been awhile since I have trained with it so I cant correlate this. its kind of another one that's bob-ass-bitchin though, in that, its way strong in its effects to change or enhance ones physique. The guys who want to really stay natty should be using this with copious amounts of calories. It will help shuttle all those nutrients into the right places to make you look a whole lot fuller and vascular.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OH and I forgot, its a "must have" during PCT if you plan to keep the cals up and your head down after a cycle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Report:

Ursa Major is my favorite cutting compound thus far. On it again right now, 3 weeks in. Ursa+cortisol control supp is really noise.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanx dude~!!

I just started 2 ml per day on sat... and can already see it working. great supplement to have in your springtime arsenal.
Are you running the Stanogen solo? I'm curious as to how that would work out as I have a bunch! I run Ursa all the time and thought about taking 4 weeks off of it and hoping back on along with Stanogen/Ultra Hard/BMP run.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you running the Stanogen solo? I'm curious as to how that would work out as I have a bunch! I run Ursa all the time and thought about taking 4 weeks off of it and hoping back on along with Stanogen/Ultra Hard/BMP run.

Never mind. I just slowed down and reread your post. So you are running Ursa at 2ml. Cool deal. I started at 4ml/day about 10 days ago and am loving it so far but I am also on BMP/Thermoamp/Brite/and Epitome. I have tons of experience with Ursa though and I can't say enough positives about it!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I started Ursa (3ml) with Flashpoint (1ml) in the mornings only, 2 weeks ago. Now I’ve been more active, did a couple of landscaping jobs but my diet hasn’t changed and honestly, it’s not been all that great. I’ve lost almost 10 in that 2 weeks.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started Ursa (3ml) with Flashpoint (1ml) in the mornings only, 2 weeks ago. Now I’ve been more active, did a couple of landscaping jobs but my diet hasn’t changed and honestly, it’s not been all that great. I’ve lost almost 10 in that 2 weeks.
Damn, that’s awesome man!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, that’s awesome man!
I was shocked to say the least. I know this isn’t a broken scale thing because over the last weekend, me and my wife took our 7 year old to a indoor water park in Pigeon Forge Tn. (We live in Knoxville 30min away). I didn’t really eat any breakfast but lunch and dinner was bar food. I also had a couple of beers watching NCAA tournament. Ended up from Friday to Sunday afternoon putting 4lbs back on. It was mostly bloat so I loaded up on magnesium and fiber to get rid of the evidence

urnich

Awards
I actually liked ursolic acid - and thought def helped lean me out but this study....

they took 400mg orally, don't forget that ursolic has very poor bioavailability. so 400mg ain't going to do jack ****

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
they took 400mg orally, don't forget that ursolic has very poor bioavailability. so 400mg ain't going to do jack ****
Unless I’m a dummy that study had to do with strength and muscle mass. I stay on Ursa almost nonstop- I agree with it maybe not doing anything for strength or mass. However it shines in the fat loss/recomp department

TMan86

Awards
Got my package up here in Canada, customs was slow. Started 2 pumps this morning. I always do a small sample just to make sure no adverse skin reactions but will start at 2 ml/day. Hoping to lose some fat while maintaining muscle. Love handles are my worst spot for fat and nothing seems to attack that area until I really dip down in bf %.

1 bottle was broken but somehow most of the product stayed inside so maybe los 10% at most, no big deal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
these damn postal services, I tell ya! they can't seem to get any thing right.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been on my first ever real cut since November. True shred and optimize t the last two months. 178 down to 149. still want to continue but feel I have hit a plateau. Just ordered 2 60ml ursas to help me along. going to be my first time trying

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been on my first ever real cut since November. True shred and optimize t the last two months. 178 down to 149. still want to continue but feel I have hit a plateau. Just ordered 2 60ml ursas to help me along. going to be my first time trying
this stuff blows me away. I think you will be happy with your progress.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You losing muscle?That's an awful lot of weight unless you were a fattie (no offense)- great job if that's the case. True Shed will be next on my list....you'll love Ursa if you've never ran it.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You losing muscle?That's an awful lot of weight unless you were a fattie (no offense)- great job if that's the case. True Shed will be next on my list....you'll love Ursa if you've never ran it.
Yeah unfortunately I have lost a lot of muscle. I was always a little chubbier because my only focus for the past 5 years has been to get as big as possible and my diet was always trash. Last year I took a look at myself and although muscular I was also unhappy with the amount of fat I accumulated and decided it was time to change it up. i feel like I’m still around 20% bf and would like to get down to around 15%. I’m sad to see some muscle size leave but not overly concerned because I feel I can put it back quick.

TMan86

Awards
Yeah unfortunately I have lost a lot of muscle. I was always a little chubbier because my only focus for the past 5 years has been to get as big as possible and my diet was always trash. Last year I took a look at myself and although muscular I was also unhappy with the amount of fat I accumulated and decided it was time to change it up. i feel like I’m still around 20% bf and would like to get down to around 15%. I’m sad to see some muscle size leave but not overly concerned because I feel I can put it back quick.
As a natty when cutting, what works for me is to keep protein high & still lift heavy / hypertrophy. I increase my cardio by maybe 30% and speed up my workouts to increase heartrate & keeping a sweat on. However to save the muscle you gotta take it slow, don't under estimate how long it takes natty. I don't think true shed would be considered not being natty.

I am only a few days into Ursa at 3 mg/day so a bit early to say how it's going so far.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea if this may help knee tendonitis?

Have you tried Helios-100 for that?

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Have you tried Helios-100 for that?

No, but I'm open to anything. Sounds like it's worth a shot.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was shocked to say the least. I know this isn’t a broken scale thing because over the last weekend, me and my wife took our 7 year old to a indoor water park in Pigeon Forge Tn. (We live in Knoxville 30min away).
I'm about an hour east of you, in Greeneville. I'd like to make it out to Knoxville more often come summer. Not much to do in my neck of the woods haha

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can someone tell me the dose this is at? Tried looking, doesn’t even say on the site mg/mL

?