Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why forearms bud? and how much?
Forearms are an ideal place to apply TDs because the skin is relatively thin and there are plenty of blood vessels.
Plus you can rub you forearms together to work it into the skin, which leaves no residue on your hands

I am using the OG version (Old Carrier) .5ml on each forearm once a day.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Plus you can rub you forearms together to work it into the skin, which leaves no residue on your hands

I am using the OG version (Old Carrier) .5ml on each forearm once a day.
ok. i have a few bottles i haven’t ran yet. i’m guessing you’re doing the underside of the arms.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been doing 2ml a day....curious to see who is running higher? Is there "too much" Ursa one can take/absorb?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1ml a day is treating me well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am on a few (100-200 a day) surplus calories per day I have gained about 3lbs with no increase on waist but chest is bigger and vascularity has increased.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
how lean are you?
Moderately lean. Top two abs are showing and I’m working on the next two (and then the next two). I had about 1.5months almost completely off so I’m still getting a boost from just getting back into the groove.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Moderately lean. Top two abs are showing and I’m working on the next two (and then the next two). I had about 1.5months almost completely off so I’m still getting a boost from just getting back into the groove.
it does effect body composition even at lower doses which is what i would consider 1 ml to be. when ingested orally the dose needed to be higher than 800mgs per day.. oral absorption was soo bad you would often burp up powder in a smoky effect. if you want to see the effects of natures d n pee then you want to be roughly half the oral dose.. but there is more to the story. the effects of ursa vs 2x the dose of oral are not the same.. the effects topically are much stronger. so while i often recommend 1ml as a starting point, if you really want to scorch the fat, you would be far happier with 2-4mls per day. i think one of our customers said "its magical at 4ml per day"

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
it does effect body composition even at lower doses which is what i would consider 1 ml to be. when ingested orally the dose needed to be higher than 800mgs per day.. oral absorption was soo bad you would often burp up powder in a smoky effect. if you want to see the effects of natures d n pee then you want to be roughly half the oral dose.. but there is more to the story. the effects of ursa vs 2x the dose of oral are not the same.. the effects topically are much stronger. so while i often recommend 1ml as a starting point, if you really want to scorch the fat, you would be far happier with 2-4mls per day. i think one of our customers said "its magical at 4ml per day"
So you’d roughly get about 12-25 days out of bottle then? How long does it take to kick in? I’m between this and 7-keto and while I’m trying to keep it easy on the wallet, I love Helios so much though I figured I’d look into other products from Apex.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think some users report a warming sensation after application, so not too much of a break in period. If you're asking how long until you see those next two abs, that probably depends on how well your training and nutrition is dialed in. If its any consolation I am pretty unfit right now, and when I ran it a month or so ago at 2 mls I was able to see a change with in the first week. i mention that I am out of shape for the same reason I asked how lean you were. I feel like the leaner you are the sooner and more profound the effects are. I guess you can look to the many logs here on it, and see what real users report for yourself but to sum up the general consensus, it promotes fatloss and helps retain mass with super nutrient partitioning effects.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think some users report a warming sensation after application, so not too much of a break in period. If you're asking how long until you see those next two abs, that probably depends on how well your training and nutrition is dialed in. If its any consolation I am pretty unfit right now, and when I ran it a month or so ago at 2 mls I was able to see a change with in the first week. i mention that I am out of shape for the same reason I asked how lean you were. I feel like the leaner you are the sooner and more profound the effects are. I guess you can look to the many logs here on it, and see what real users report for yourself but to sum up the general consensus, it promotes fatloss and helps retain mass with super nutrient partitioning effects.
Believe I read on here where some feel like there’s a local TD effect when applied to the core.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Many thanks dude. I was asking about the "break in period" and so now I'm sold. How long do/did you run it for? I was thinking of a 7-8 week run.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Believe I read on here where some feel like there’s a local TD effect when applied to the core.
I thought it was more systemic though since it looks like everyone is hitting the usual TD application spots rather than straight to the core and/or love handles?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought it was more systemic though since it looks like everyone is hitting the usual TD application spots rather than straight to the core and/or love handles?
Yes it’s supposed to be systemic.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just pulled the trigger on some along with some more Helios (can you ever have enough of that stuff?). Will have to report back as I use it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody who's considering buying Ursa during this BOGO FREE Sale, you might want to think quick.
I believe we're down to 5 in stock!

Last edited:

Neversummer

Awards
Does anyone have issues with sleep when applied in the evening?

I have had some instances of poor sleep when applied in the evening but I can’t tell if it’s related. I sleep like crap frequently so it could just be coincidence

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we have had this question from another customer who was considering buying some.. the answer is no it does not disturb sleep via any stimulant angles. that said if you sleep shitty and want to test your theory, just dose afternoon for a few days and see if there are any changes. again though, this is NOT a stimulant!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming 1 pump of the new Ursa = 50mg? Thanks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will more URSA be back in stock?

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got my order a day earlier than the estimate and I just started using Ursa today. Excellent service as usual from Apex and I love those glass (?) jars!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what is the usual dosage people are running with the new bottles per day...20 pumps?

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Checking in to say this was 100% spot on. At 2ml I was such a fan I just got 4 more units on the CM/BF BOGO so I can test out 3-4ml. So far been doing 3ml for the better part of a week and its great; I definitely understand the D** comparison because I feel toasty outside in the cold weather without a heavy coat. On that note, how long can Ursa be safely run at the 2-4ml range?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m curious to know how long as well….I’ve been running it the last 4 months non-stop….

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Checking in to say this was 100% spot on. At 2ml I was such a fan I just got 4 more units on the CM/BF BOGO so I can test out 3-4ml. So far been doing 3ml for the better part of a week and its great; I definitely understand the D** comparison because I feel toasty outside in the cold weather without a heavy coat. On that note, how long can Ursa be safely run at the 2-4ml range?
I don't know of any reason there would be a time limit.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
an apple a day keeps the Dr away!!

there are a few long-term studies on mice. the abstract below shows metabolic improvements but I think we are being the lab rats here (as usual the body builders forge the way)... that said I would probably take a break here and there :LOL:

Abstract
The aim of the current study was to elucidate the effects of long-term supplementation with dietary ursolic acid (UR) on obesity and associated comorbidities by analyzing transcriptional and metabolic responses, focusing on the role of UR in the modulation of the circadian rhythm pathway in particular. C57BL/6J mice were divided into three groups and fed a normal diet, high-fat diet, or high-fat + 0.05% (w/w) UR diet for 16 weeks. Oligonucleotide microarray profiling revealed that UR is an effective regulator of the liver transcriptome, and canonical pathways associated with the "circadian rhythm" and "extracellular matrix (ECM)⁻receptor interactions" were effectively regulated by UR in the liver. UR altered the expression of various clock and clock-controlled genes (CCGs), which may be linked to the improvement of hepatic steatosis and fibrosis via lipid metabolism control and detoxification enhancement. UR reduced excessive reactive oxygen species production, adipokine/cytokine dysregulation, and ECM accumulation in the liver, which also contributed to improve hepatic lipotoxicity and fibrosis. Moreover, UR improved pancreatic islet dysfunction, and suppressed hepatic gluconeogenesis, thereby reducing obesity-associated insulin resistance. Therapeutic approaches targeting hepatic circadian clock and CCGs using UR may ameliorate the deleterious effects of diet-induced obesity and associated complications such as hepatic fibrosis.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
an apple a day keeps the Dr away!!

there are a few long-term studies on mice. the abstract below shows metabolic improvements but I think we are being the lab rats here (as usual the body builders forge the way)... that said I would probably take a break here and there :LOL:
Everything in moderation!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long after applied can you workout/sweat?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anddddd finally! Got in Ursa at strong! Also would love to have anyone who has used it to please throw up a review and spread the word on how great this product is it would be greatly appreciated