Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've spent the last year eating chicken and rice lol you can actually achieve a lot in a little amount of time as long as it's consistent. And to be fair I don't have the responsibilities you guys do. I don't have kids, I work a M-F job, yea it's 10 hour days( only way I can afford food and gear) but I'm still off by 230 so plenty of time for the gym. I really have no excuse not to reach my goals
Time is one of my problems. I always make time for the gym and food, but there's usually a trade off by loosing hours of sleep. It's a double edge sword. Train less, eat less and sleep more. Or train more, eat more and sleep less.

2 jobs, 2 kids, I have my 8 yr. Old nice several times a week, my 91 year old grandmother every Thursday, I have 6 ppl at the moment I'm working with on meal plans and general fitness related training.

Sleeps for the dead lol. I really need to get more sleep tho

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everybody should have that mentality Mike

There are no excuses there are only priorities 😎
My jv football coach once said something I'll never forget, " I'm not interested in excuses, I'm interested in results"

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Time is one of my problems. I always make time for the gym and food, but there's usually a trade off by loosing hours of sleep. It's a double edge sword. Train less, eat less and sleep more. Or train more, eat more and sleep less.

2 jobs, 2 kids, I have my 8 yr. Old nice several times a week, my 91 year old grandmother every Thursday, I have 6 ppl at the moment I'm working with on meal plans and general fitness related training.

Sleeps for the dead lol. I really need to get more sleep tho
We could all use more that's why I asked you about just training eating and sleeping all weekend because during the week I'm lucky to get 6 hours and that's not often so I couldn't imagine your sleep issues

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We could all use more that's why I asked you about just training eating and sleeping all weekend because during the week I'm lucky to get 6 hours and that's not often so I couldn't imagine your sleep issues
When I'm doing the 5hr travel job I go to bed around 11pm and get up at 3 am. Because I have to be up so soon and I'm so worried I'll oversleep I don't even actually sleep I just nod in-and-out for 4 hours 🥴

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All good

Guys I am loving this stack. I had another wave of muscle fullness come on in the last couple days and idk if it’s the second week of 7.5 on the rad, or it’s the MK really taking effect. I was skipping doses on it but the last two weeks I didn’t get any BP sides and I kept it dosing and I’m guessing IGF1 is jacked up because I was hardcore on diet yesterday not even 2250 calories and I’ve got major muscle fullness today and appear to be going UP in weight…
I’ll update as I get thru the workout

my weight is 224 today off a low of 217

my front squats increased by 2 reps each set (ended on 225x8)

I look and feel very full but after 4 consecutive training days am worried about overtraining

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All good

Guys I am loving this stack. I had another wave of muscle fullness come on in the last couple days and idk if it’s the second week of 7.5 on the rad, or it’s the MK really taking effect. I was skipping doses on it but the last two weeks I didn’t get any BP sides and I kept it dosing and I’m guessing IGF1 is jacked up because I was hardcore on diet yesterday not even 2250 calories and I’ve got major muscle fullness today and appear to be going UP in weight…

I look and feel very full but after 4 consecutive training days am worried about overtraining
I wouldn't worry unless you're getting overtraining symptoms..if you're still seeing gains you gotta ride that train all the way

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All good

I regularly will do 4 to 6 days in a row. I'm currently training 5 to 6 x week hitting every body part 2 to 3 times and I'm make progress workout to workout. I obviously don't know how hard you train, and I know we all think we train pretty hard. But I don't feel most ppl have the mental capacity to push themselves into the danger zone. Your mind will tell you to stop long before you trash yourself enough to overtrain.

Even me hitting everything multiple times over 6 days right now I still feel like I'm not training hard enough. When I do have a session that I feel I took it to the extreme and I feel a little off the next day I will pull back or rest.

If anything I think we should always be titering on the edge walking a thin line between sufficient and overtraining. Given that yiur consistently making progress I'd bet your far from overtrained. Keep pushing homie

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input. My knees and elbows are getting tender at some things since I cranked the weight up so fast. But I’m gonna listen, get some extra calories today, get a lot of sleep and keep crushing it tomorrow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the input. My knees and elbows are getting tender at some things since I cranked the weight up so fast. But I’m gonna listen, get some extra calories today, get a lot of sleep and keep crushing it tomorrow
There's definitely a difference between sore joints and over training. If your joints are causing pain during exercise then that's a viable reason to pull back. I will say this, I'm turning 38 next month and I'm finding I need more Warm upsets on things that involve my knees and elbows.

When I'm hitting legs I'll use the adductor/abductors machine and bodyweight squats to warm up. Then on squats I gotta do lots of warm up sets, not a ton of reps but gradually increasing weights.

Bar
Then Maybe 1 heavy set of 3 to 5 and IL back down to 235 or something and try to bang out 20 reps.

I use to start at 135, go straight to 225vthen 315 and try to go to failure on that set, no more lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m getting up in my 30s and noticing the same thing. No more slamming 1 plate, 2 plates, 3 plates. I was in my early 20s when I was last going hard and now I do have to keep up the warmups and stuff. It really slows down the workout. The weekend is when I can really take my time otherwise I’m training before work.

I’m going to keep it up but I’ll be real slow on warmups and back off the heavy weight. I really don’t need to train anything heavy but its fun to get my lifts out of the gutter and back closer to where they used to be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m getting up in my 30s and noticing the same thing. No more slamming 1 plate, 2 plates, 3 plates. I was in my early 20s when I was last going hard and now I do have to keep up the warmups and stuff. It really slows down the workout. The weekend is when I can really take my time otherwise I’m training before work.

I’m going to keep it up but I’ll be real slow on warmups and back off the heavy weight. I really don’t need to train anything heavy but its fun to get my lifts out of the gutter and back closer to where they used to be.
Same boat. For my own ego I still pick one or 2 heavy free weight exercises and one of them is always bench press because I like to hit a bench press competition here and there.the second il rotate between squats, deadlift or weighted chins. But outside that, machines and db work in the 10-15+ range now. I also feel like because I spent so many years lifting heavy and not doing higher rep/volume work that I'm tapping into some new growth potential. 💪

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always ignore muscle soreness and always listen to the connective tissue. If both pecs are sore, you’re just a warmup away from being ready to rock. If only ONE pec is sore, you better take the day off or do something else, plain and simple.

Quads are sore, nut up. Knees are sore, listen up.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always ignore muscle soreness and always listen to the connective tissue. If both pecs are sore, you’re just a warmup away from being ready to rock. If only ONE pec is sore, you better take the day off or do something else, plain and simple.

Quads are sore, nut up. Knees are sore, listen up.
There's another @Hyde ism that needs to be put on a shirt, that's almost as good as " you can get cut on pretty much anything"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys are absolutely right. Full of wisdom, I’m experienced but still get tunnel vision chasing numbers. I’m going to rework my warmups and rep schemes. I’m dealing with tenderness in my right knee and left elbow

will update today in a sec

so I’m wrapping up week 8 I’m going to finish up my Ostarine at 12.5 I’ve got a few doses left and then when that runs out I’m running the Rad at 10mg for the last couple weeks to get a feel for Rad solo. I have to do some math on my mL left I might be able to try 12.5

idk how or why everybody is doing 20+mg on the Rad I’m feeling so much from this tiny dose. The muscle hardness right now reminds me of Superdrol. Of course I’ve got the MK helping but still.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You guys are absolutely right. Full of wisdom, I’m experienced but still get tunnel vision chasing numbers. I’m going to rework my warmups and rep schemes. I’m dealing with tenderness in my right knee and left elbow

It's always easier to get outside views. I have lots of ppl I help on a regular basis, but there's 1 client I can never seem to get right, myself. It's very easy to over think, over analyze, second guess ect. On subjects we easily know the answers when it comes to ourselves. IL guide someone through a cut or a cycle or whatever. Everything will go smooth as butter. Then IL be 5 weeks into my own diet and start making unnecessary changes. Or IL have a pain somewhere And if someone had came to me and explained that pain I would pretty much know exactly what to do for them or at least tell them what preventive measures to take and then when It comes to myself I go completely blank and have no clue what to do lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

so I’m wrapping up week 8 I’m going to finish up my Ostarine at 12.5 I’ve got a few doses left and then when that runs out I’m running the Rad at 10mg for the last couple weeks to get a feel for Rad solo. I have to do some math on my mL left I might be able to try 12.5

idk how or why everybody is doing 20+mg on the Rad I’m feeling so much from this tiny dose. The muscle hardness right now reminds me of Superdrol. Of course I’ve got the MK helping but still.
Day 3 of injectable Rad140 & S23 here. 22.5mg each, on top of my 180 test e & 80 mast e/wk. So far, so good

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is your 1st time with injectable S23?
Yeah, only using it for the RAD; historically I haven’t liked S23 orally. That being said, so far I haven’t had the irritability that oral gave, and cramping has been easier to manage/stay hydrated. It’s present, but I am more knowledgeable about that topic this go around.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, only using it for the RAD; historically I haven’t liked S23 orally. That being said, so far I haven’t had the irritability that oral gave, and cramping has been easier to manage/stay hydrated. It’s present, but I am more knowledgeable about that topic this go around.
Is there injectable mk677? Just curious, too lazy to Google it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MK is dirt cheap. I’m sure real GH is better but the bang per buck on MK is insane. I’m so glad to have that these days. Honestly I think 12 years ago if I had MK I would have leveraged that for a proper long term bulk and taken my physique a notch higher. I high dosed Test and wasn’t propelling my physique any further, still think I’m a **** responded to test, gave up on getting any bigger. Literally got zero size or strength unless I stacked in orals.

on the other hand I feel I am a hyper responder to Sarms or at least Rad

Week 9 today I realized my ostarine supply is basically kicked so went to a full mL 10mg of Rad starting today.

222 today great workout. Haven’t trained one arm dumbells rows in at least 6 years. Finally got plate loaded dumbells at home. Did sets of 10 up to 140, easy. Did weighted pull-ups with 50x6 and 80x4 again.
hammer curls I have to play with the 80s cuz 50s are just too light for working sets. Went up to 80x8 reps and minimized the swing. 80 lb dumbells never felt so light.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MK is dirt cheap. I’m sure real GH is better but the bang per buck on MK is insane. I’m so glad to have that these days. Honestly I think 12 years ago if I had MK I would have leveraged that for a proper long term bulk and taken my physique a notch higher. I high dosed Test and wasn’t propelling my physique any further, still think I’m a **** responded to test, gave up on getting any bigger. Literally got zero size or strength unless I stacked in orals.
The ‘problem’ with Mk677 is that it’s not useful for fatloss at all the way GH is, and it has no scalability as an anabolic/size promoter. You’re not going to get anything more out of it than whatever 30mg can yield. So it is a great tool for what it is, but it has its limitations.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just curious if you ran any on cycle support supplements? Good log.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just curious if you ran any on cycle support supplements? Good log.
Yes “gear support” but idk how much it is really needed with these sarms at these doses. I think the BP support is most important. And in my mind cardarine is functioning as a Lipid support

As for today I’m down 3 pounds from the last weigh in after taking 2 days off MK to debloat so what the scale shows makes perfect sense.

I’ll have a full update tomorrow

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halfway through week 9, will keep editing this psost

219 lbs down about 10 from start

strength has been fantastic. For example I started benching 225 sets of 5 and today did 265 sets of 5, that’s +40 pounds while cutting 10 pounds of bodyweight which is unheard of for me. I’ve always been a low weight bencher so the numbers aren’t impressive or anything but I’ve been training all natty for years and had real difficulties getting those bench numbers to budge (granted the training and diet weren’t great but when I had chest days I was trying - the sarms are a big differentiator no matter what)

diet has been good, I have on average increased calories more to the 2250 range, probably 2500 on a few days. I’m hungry around the clock and even tho the weight loss has pretty much stalled I don’t want to take calories any lower. I forgot how tough weight loss is for me and how few calories I need.

Week 9 photo. The differences are getting subtle since I slowed down the weight loss. But I’m noticing more Pop in my Biceps, Delts and Chest and slowly melting off the stubborn midsection fat

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halfway through week 9, will keep editing this psost

219 lbs down about 10 from start

strength has been fantastic. For example I started benching 225 sets of 5 and today did 265 sets of 5, that’s +40 pounds while cutting 10 pounds of bodyweight which is unheard of for me. I’ve always been a low weight bencher so the numbers aren’t impressive or anything but I’ve been training all natty for years and had real difficulties getting those bench numbers to budge (granted the training and diet weren’t great but when I had chest days I was trying - the sarms are a big differentiator no matter what)

diet has been good, I have on average increased calories more to the 2250 range, probably 2500 on a few days. I’m hungry around the clock and even tho the weight loss has pretty much stalled I don’t want to take calories any lower. I forgot how tough weight loss is for me and how few calories I need.

Week 9 photo. The differences are getting subtle since I slowed down the weight loss. But I’m noticing more Pop in my Biceps, Delts and Chest and slowly melting off the stubborn midsection fat
Bro you look really good ( no homo )

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really liking this cycle. Feel great, look dense, strength keeps going up while I slowly lean out. Just 10mg of Rad and I’m not sure if I feel a loss from dropping the Ostarine or not. I do feel it was contributing a bit to everything across the board but the extra 2.5 Rad can mostly compensate.

end of week 9 back workout. Pretty much every lift is PR, not all time PR lol but like last 6 years of my life PR

Took RDLs up 2 reps, took bent over rows up 20 pounds total.. I just keep finding strength from nowhere. This happened on my last Push day I took military press up 20 pounds from the last workout. These are strength gains that were not happening in the first 7 or so weeks of the cycle.

just did extra sets until I couldn’t curl a 25 pound dumbell. There’s some Pump going on.

last time I made similar results I was on crazy **** mad scientist cycle. I was kinda impatient when I was young. I posted it here. The most comparable period would have been when I was on PH “tren” with 75mg test prop ED.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really liking this cycle. Feel great, look dense, strength keeps going up while I slowly lean out. Just 10mg of Rad and I’m not sure if I feel a loss from dropping the Ostarine or not. I do feel it was contributing a bit to everything across the board but the extra 2.5 Rad can mostly compensate.

end of week 9 back workout. Pretty much every lift is PR, not all time PR lol but like last 6 years of my life PR

Took RDLs up 2 reps, took bent over rows up 20 pounds total.. I just keep finding strength from nowhere. This happened on my last Push day I took military press up 20 pounds from the last workout. These are strength gains that were not happening in the first 7 or so weeks of the cycle.

just did extra sets until I couldn’t curl a 25 pound dumbell. There’s some Pump going on.

last time I made similar results I was on crazy **** mad scientist cycle. I was kinda impatient when I was young. I posted it here. The most comparable period would have been when I was on PH “tren” with 75mg test prop ED.

Is that pic from today!? I never did ask what kind of diet are you running?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is that pic from today!? I never did ask what kind of diet are you running?
yep

around 2250 cals
6’1 221 lbs today after a cheat meal last night (probably +500 cals yesterday)

breakfast: 60g oats, 35g whey, handful of fruit nut mix

post workout: 50g whey, banana, 20g granulated oats

lunch: chicken salad (~40g protein from chicken, mixed with avocado mayo, celery and red onion with some avocado buffalo sauce)

afternoon: 30g whey ~20g peanut butter powder

(if I get too hungry 20g protein bar or handfuls of mixed nuts)

dinner: turkey meatballs or salmon (45g protein) with steamed veggies and a tiny slice of sweet potato

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yep

around 2250 cals
6’1 221 lbs today after a cheat meal last night (probably +500 cals yesterday)

breakfast: 60g oats, 35g whey, handful of fruit nut mix

post workout: 50g whey, banana, 20g granulated oats

lunch: chicken salad (~40g protein from chicken, mixed with avocado mayo, celery and red onion with some avocado buffalo sauce)

afternoon: 30g whey ~20g peanut butter powder

(if I get too hungry 20g protein bar or handfuls of mixed nuts)

dinner: turkey meatballs or salmon (45g protein) with steamed veggies and a tiny slice of sweet potato
Okay..so high protein/ moderate to lo carb and lo fat..right on its obviously working cuz your getting jacked AF...I can't believe you respond to sarms like this..i wonder if a lot of other dudes who took them but actually ate and traine like you wouldn't get the same..I have a feeling mist guys that come on here asking bout sarms are not even close to putting in the work and discipline you are

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
After training natty for so many years being on 10mg of Rad is night and day, the strength, recovery, anabolism, waves of hardness and dense look, I can’t tell the difference btw sarms and AAS. Would call 10mg of Rad like 90 mg of the 4,9 estra T-Roid “tren” PH that I used back in the day and I really mean it… I’m calling it like I see it.

another factor is it’s hard to say how much the cardarine and MK stack is helping but that’s a factor. I’m lifting with volume and just endless endurance. MK I definitely notice water weight and muscular fullness even on 12.5mg. It’s all coming together in a harmonious stack, just loving it

unfortunately only got another week left. Then 3 months off. Then something like LGD and Rad
I love escalating dose bridge cycles
LGD 4/4/6/6/8/8/10/10
Rad 0/0/0/0/7.5/7.5/10/10/15/15/20/20

12 weeks, low and slow on LGD mainly to assess response, see how well it works for me. I’m still thinking…

Last edited:
akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You’re killing it man! Just got caught up on your log!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay..so high protein/ moderate to lo carb and lo fat..right on its obviously working cuz your getting jacked AF...I can't believe you respond to sarms like this..i wonder if a lot of other dudes who took them but actually ate and traine like you wouldn't get the same..I have a feeling mist guys that come on here asking bout sarms are not even close to putting in the work and discipline you are
You wonder if a lot of other dudes just took 10mg of Rad and ate 2100-2200 calories consistently would look like him? Bro, that’s literally most college age kids. Who probably don’t train as hard or smart, but the acute training is the least important part of the 3 for an enhanced lifter, physique-wise. This physique would not be here without his previous years of training and gear use.

Don’t add 10mg of Rad and expect to get a recomp that someone coming from a 6-year layoff or whatever is having.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You wonder if a lot of other dudes just took 10mg of Rad and ate 2100-2200 calories consistently would look like him? Bro, that’s literally most college age kids. Who probably don’t train as hard or smart, but the acute training is the least important part of the 3 for an enhanced lifter, physique-wise. This physique would not be here without his previous years of training and gear use.

Don’t add 10mg of Rad and expect to get a recomp that someone coming from a 6-year layoff or whatever is having.
Oh I totally agree with that the same thing happened to me, I tell guys at the gym all the time I have great muscle memory when they don't understand how I've changed so drastically in only a year and a half.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome log man, have enjoyed reading it. Seems like the Sarms are doing g very well for you. Keep us posted on PTC supplements, workouts, and progress as well. I’m very interested in how PCT goes and how well gains are retained

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So loaded up on MK677 now. I got a bunch of liquid from MA chems then I found Somatozine from MA supps and loaded up. I guess it’s enough to run the next 4.5 ish months to round out my half year “on” and do that in 2024 and still have some left.

my experience even at only 12.5mg has been to take a day or two off every 1- 1.5 weeks. I did play with it one day and took and additional half dose so about 19mg that day and I’ve never noticed my wedding band so tight on my finger, and I’d rather avoid any excess edema and the BP it surely comes with.

MK is a game changer. If it is a significant contribution to the current progress it will become clear during PCT and hopefully help me keep up shape until my Summer cycle starts 😁

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will get the best bang for buck/sides at 10-15mg.
that’s where I’m settling and I’m not even dosing 7x a week… why people take 25mg ED as a standard dose and start there then blow up on edema, BP and ghrelin hunger attacks seems dumb to me just MHO. Very few people are on a contest schedule in a race to blow the fck up but we act like it.
slow and steady does it.

week 10, 219 today push day strength just slightly up, incline bench went great, looked a little leaner but flatter than Saturday (fuller after Friday carbs cheat meal). Feeling great and my stomach flab is getting thinner.

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In week 10 weighed 219 did a light pull day. Strength seems pretty plateaued at this point I’ve exhausted the easy muscle memory gains and I’m just slowly dropping the stubborn belly fat. This is definitely where it slows down a bit. I also had a few mild diet deviations the last few days… nothing big but it’s off the baseline of “perfect” that I need to make progress at this point.

I don’t “feel” very shutdown, usually the atrophy and feeling seems to build up on cycle but I haven’t felt any difference as the weeks go by.

I’m looking a bit drier and denser to my eyes but the camera doesn’t really show. It’s ok everybody has to deal with the camera. Stupid one handed flexing.

Attachments

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In week 10 weighed 219 did a light pull day. Strength seems pretty plateaued at this point I’ve exhausted the easy muscle memory gains and I’m just slowly dropping the stubborn belly fat. This is definitely where it slows down a bit. I also had a few mild diet deviations the last few days… nothing big but it’s off the baseline of “perfect” that I need to make progress at this point.

I don’t “feel” very shutdown, usually the atrophy and feeling seems to build up on cycle but I haven’t felt any difference as the weeks go by.

I’m looking a bit drier and denser to my eyes but the camera doesn’t really show. It’s ok everybody has to deal with the camera. Stupid one handed flexing.
Dude I cang believe you got results like that from sarms. Obviously I know your diet and training are on point so i don't think I'm taking anything away from you but seriously that's pretty incredible, if I could pull that density and hardness off at 210 at the end of this cut I'd be ecstatic

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cycle has exceeded my expectations ... just idk what my body fat is. Maybe 12%? Definitely started up in the 20s

I was planning to get not quite this lean (stated goal was 13%) but weigh about 9 pounds less. I added a lot more muscle than I thought I would. Seems like the sarms gave the nutrient partitioning and allowed muscle memory to blow up even on restricted cals.

by prior BF estimation and math used in the first post, and assuming I’m 13% bf currently, the # would be minus 19 lbs of fat and +9 pounds LBM.

definitely easier to do when you start off as a fatass who was drinking a beer everyday. Now, things get difficult. I didn’t want to use too much firepower coming from that starting point, but this worked well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is the last day of the cycle! I’ll be updating later with my thoughts and what I learned. Very successful. I could run the Rad out longer but I’m happy to stop at 10 weeks and take some good time off and worry about the next cycle.

tomorrow will start Clomid and otc test booster I forgot which one I got lol. Drop the Rad and keep going on MK and Cardarine

Ostarine: definitely works, posted great gains in the opening month. Felt the anabolism pretty quickly so I had better recovery and the strength ticked up progressively. Compared to Rad it was pretty weak and I would view this as a great base compound for low dose, improved recovery btw workouts

Rad: this is a fantastic compound even at 5mg I immediately felt it contributing strength gains. Now if you add it into a heavy anabolic cycle or after orals I can see how it may be overshadowed but coming out of years of anabolic deficit this hit me hard. The strength gains and hardness are amazing. I added strength the whole time I was on Rad despite being on a calorie deficit. It honestly made my muscles feel hard and Tight… and weight just seemed to fly up.
I’m worried these are the type of strength gains that are temporary but I also added some quality tissue in the last 6 or so weeks and I think the Rad really helped with that, supercharging the muscle memory.

Cardarine: I didn’t notice much. I just had good workouts. After working out everyday with often evening light cardio sessions my cardio capacity expanded a ton… surely cardarine helped with this but it’s difficult to attribute how much. I will learn more when I stop taking it

MM677: I ended up running this with somewhat irregular dosing but similar to the on and 2 off. Even at only 12.5mg a day I found that dosing everyday would eventually cause me to feel headachey and bloated (edema?). So I’d usually go some number of days like 5-8 and then take 2 off. I’m still doing this. Comparing the last On days to the second Off day I think it is adding more to pumps than j the workout but obviously it’s subtle. But from what I’ve read another fantastic compound that I will run for months and it will pay dividends over the years.

I took some more end of cycle update pics but the physique hasn’t really changed in the last few days and I had a cheat meal last night so it’s a soggy look not a hard one

here’s chest for fun

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is the last day of the cycle! I’ll be updating later with my thoughts and what I learned. Very successful. I could run the Rad out longer but I’m happy to stop at 10 weeks and take some good time off and worry about the next cycle.

tomorrow will start Clomid and otc test booster I forgot which one I got lol. Drop the Rad and keep going on MK and Cardarine
Congrats bro this cycle has been a true success you've completely transformed your physique ( and I bet your mind as well) looking forward to your next one

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Congrats bro this cycle has been a true success you've completely transformed your physique ( and I bet your mind as well) looking forward to your next one
thanks. I’m really looking forward to upping doses a little and playing with something like LGD next. Actually I’d be more excited for what you’re running next than what I’m doing lol I will still be going on the mild end of things.

honestly I don’t see myself doing to many big crazy heavy cycles again, or even using injectables again. I will probably just do a few light sarms cycles here and there to keep my physique on track.

I might get on TRT in a few years but I’m not in a rush I feel my natural test has always been pretty good. But long term TRT and some light sarms use will be nice to maintain a respectable physique and look good for the summer season.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks. I’m really looking forward to upping doses a little and playing with something like LGD next. Actually I’d be more excited for what you’re running next than what I’m doing lol I will still be going on the mild end of things.

honestly I don’t see myself doing to many big crazy heavy cycles again, or even using injectables again. I will probably just do a few light sarms cycles here and there to keep my physique on track.

I might get on TRT in a few years but I’m not in a rush I feel my natural test has always been pretty good. But long term TRT and some light sarms use will be nice to maintain a respectable physique and look good for the summer season.
Self prescribing myself on trt is one if the best decisions I've ever made. I didn't start until I was 40 ( last may), i probably should've done it sooner, but like you said if you keep doing what you're doing you may be able to wait even longer