Unreal's 2023 Sarms cut: Ostarine/Cardarine + Rad bridge

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Nice 👍. More people need to practice the art of using as little as possible in order to make gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting wk 6
Still at:
12.5 ostarine
5 rad
12.5 MK
10 cardarine
(Dermacrine “base”)
Still holding 220 pounds but recomping, slimming at the waist while muscles looking more full

Only update from getting into 2nd week of Rad is that it’s taking hardness to a new level. Wife felt my chest and was like WTF. The strength just feels explosive.
im Deloading this week lifting nice and light.
Cals will keep around 2K but increase PM fat burning a couple hundred calories with light walking/biking

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rad really does offer a hardening fullness that is hard to explain, but I’ve felt it every time and saw it when the wife cut on it. It was the only time I recall her looking like she was nearly ready for a local level Figure competition. Dry and dense as she was getting leaner.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rad really does offer a hardening fullness that is hard to explain, but I’ve felt it every time and saw it when the wife cut on it. It was the only time I recall her looking like she was nearly ready for a local level Figure competition. Dry and dense as she was getting leaner.
you said it man. And this is a fraction of what others are dosing so my expectations are blown away
My (flabby) lower abs feel like a layer of jello on top of interlocking steel plates

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the Rad, idk how 5mg is so awesome for me. I’m down about 8 pounds from the start but I’ve filled out a ton of muscle and added lot of strength across the board. Up about 25 pounds on major lifts.

second one is just 2.5 weeks ago for reference

Attachments

Last edited:

SickaJacks

Awards
Just made an account to follow and to say you're doing good! Nice results so far.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man big changes in 2 weeks!

I do think it’s time to break out the trimmer though

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man big changes in 2 weeks!

I do think it’s time to break out the trimmer though
Haha I’ve been too fat for so long for that to matter but yea it’ll be needed soon 😎

When squatting with my lifting belt I am fully 3 notches lower than 6 wks ago

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the Rad, idk how 5mg is so awesome for me. I’m down about 8 pounds from the start but I’ve filled out a ton of muscle and added lot of strength across the board. Up about 25 pounds on major lifts.

second one is just 2.5 weeks ago for reference
You're diet and cardio must very really dialed in now go get a Gillette pro fusion razor and shaving cream and hit up a tanning spot. My gym had one so I'm lucky on that end

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dialed in... thought that was a requirement for PEDs 😁

end of week 6 and I am 219

trained back (light, deload). Muscle hardness from Rad is top level, better than many AAS. Started 7.5mg (week 7-8) dosing early. Insane workout. Insane recovery
Notably pre cycle I was fat doing 3x8 bw pull-ups. Today report out 16 and then 4x8 with a 25 dumbell on me.

hammer db cross chest 50s is too light missing dumbells went to 80s had to sway but feels real good

cuz today was light I just did tons of volume, exceeding the normal routine but the excess volume was all like 15+ rep stuff, totaled 2 hours 15 minutes lol watch says over 1400 total cals. Record day for me.

keep harping on it but these sarms are crazy effective on me. Ostarine is a nice base it gives anabolism, recovery and really low and slow smooth increases in size and strength.
Rad provides instant hardness, density and strength. Really top notch. Also aiding in recovery. If the vascularity were higher I would compare it to trendione (trenbolone precursor). Obv to date, tren is the one that had biggest affect on my body comp added high strength, hardness vascularity and nutrient repartitioning. Radarine is not far behind for me. Except less shutdown, no ED, no progesterone gyno… yeah I think it’s flipping amazing.

I expect to make stellar progress in the next month as I take the Rad dose to 7.5 and then up to 10. Sarms very potent mg for mg from my experience I think people are overdosing them and getting diminishing returns on benefits.

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends. If you are you, then yes! If you are a lazy bum like me, not so much!
But I haven’t ran an actual “blast” in a while. I’ve got it waiting, but until I can train legs again, I’m not going to run anything outside of my trt.
Next run will be a hd/epi/cardarine cycle.

You use cardarine yet? It’s amazing for endurance. Game changer.
ive got a light dose 10 cardarine built into this cycle

I’m on low doses of 4 sarms lol two actual sarms plus cardarine and MK677 so I’ve got the recovery and IGF boost too.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Saw that after I posted. 🤦‍♂️
For some reason I just thought it was rad, and Mk

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dialed in... thought that was a requirement for PEDs

trained back (light, deload). Muscle hardness from Rad is top level, better than many AAS. Started 7.5mg (week 7-8) dosing early. Insane workout. Insane recovery
Notably pre cycle I was fat doing 3x8 bw pull-ups. Today report out 16 and then 4x8 with a 25 dumbell on me.

hammer db cross chest 50s is too light missing dumbells went to 80s had to sway but feels real good

cuz today was light I just did tons of volume, exceeding the normal routine but the excess volume was all like 15+ rep stuff, totaled 2 hours 15 minutes lol watch says over 1400 total cals. Record day for me.

keep harping on it but these sarms are crazy effective on me. Ostarine is a nice base it gives anabolism, recovery and really low and slow smooth increases in size and strength.
Rad provides instant hardness, density and strength. Really top notch. Also aiding in recovery. If the vascularity were higher I would compare it to trendione (trenbolone precursor). Obv to date, tren is the one that had biggest affect on my body comp added high strength, hardness vascularity and nutrient repartitioning. Radarine is not far behind for me. Except less shutdown, no ED, no progesterone gyno… yeah I think it’s flipping amazing.

I expect to make stellar progress in the next month as I take the Rad dose to 7.5 and then up to 10. Sarms very potent mg for mg from my experience I think people are overdosing them and getting diminishing returns on benefits.
Well that’s generally how these SARMs are - they are better PER MILLIGRAM than many AAS, at very low total milligrams. When scaled up, they do “work better” but lose a lot of their selectivity. So the sides/results really start swinging back in favor of the traditionally favored AAS.

I would take 5mg of LGD over 5mg Anavar without question. But I can take 50mg of Var and barely notice it besides some acne and steadily increasing performance. LGD I’m getting lethargy at 25mg.

That being said, sometimes it’s still worth the sides. I don’t notice much from RAD at 15mg, but at 30mg I definitely do. I squat 600lbs for the first time ever on 400/200 test/mast with 30 RAD & ~25 Mk677 daily. The extra aggression alone was beneficial in that context.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dialed in... thought that was a requirement for PEDs 😁

Well it is but it seems most people we get on here (and you know this) are not even close and completely ignorant to it or ( and this is even worse) they think they are and we tell them their not even close were the Aholes and we're the ones who don't know what we're talking about

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dropped another pound (217, -10)
Finished the deload (~1.5 wks), trained back/bis and strength up 10-15 pounds across the board from the pre-deload weight

feel strong and dense AF. Love the Rad even 7.5mg having strong effects… comparable to or better than many anabolics. Can’t tell how much benefit is coming from my 12.5mg MK677 I’ll decouple that better as I keep running it in PCT

my weightlifting belt I’m fully down 4 notches. Meanwhile I’ve got WAY more pop in my biceps, delts, chest and quads. No pics of wheels but they are among the most improved thing here.

trimmed down just for @Hyde

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finished the deload (~1.5 wks), trained back/bis and strength up 10-15 pounds across the board from the pre-deload weight

feel strong and dense AF. Love the Rad even 7.5mg having strong effects… comparable to or better than many anabolics. Can’t tell how much benefit is coming from my 12.5mg MK677 I’ll decouple that better as I keep running it in PCT

my weightlifting belt I’m fully down 4 notches. Meanwhile I’ve got WAY more pop in my biceps, delts, chest and quads. No pics of wheels but they are among the most improved thing here.

Bro you're looking like you're on a full blown aas cycle!!! Great f.cking work man for real

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Mike. Appreciated. Been working hard. And seriously it feels like a full blown AAS cycle. Just with less shutdown and sides. I ran high doses sh1t in the day so my expectations are blown away. Hard work and muscle memory factor in but these compounds are frigging effective for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Mike. Appreciated. Been working hard. And seriously it feels like a full blown AAS cycle. Just with less shutdown and sides. I ran high doses sh1t in the day so my expectations are blown away. Hard work and muscle memory factor in but these compounds are frigging effective for me.
You’re looking like, and I mean this as a compliment, someone who is lying about your current gear use. I do believe you, because of several things: you’re a longtime member, with an anonymous name/account - you stand to gain nothing by promoting these SARMs at low doses, and you have used more gear, had a lot of this muscle, and been in shape.

I think that, at these kind of doses, if you can accomplish your goals then SARMs really are where you should keep things for the foreseeable future. I don’t think stacking injectable LGD, RAD, S23 at 100mg combined daily is going to offer any kind of similar safety profile, but using them the way you are doing in these low doses is more how they were intended for therapeutic effect. It also becomes very cost effective. Just monitor your bloodwork, because lipids are often hit on both of these compounds, so they wouldn’t be good longterm solutions if you find that. But I have seen guys that have great lipids and the rest of their bloodwork on orals even with very extended use (like 9 months out of the year). I mean I’ve witnessed the bloodwork first hand, it’s just rare.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would agree entirely with your assessment Hyde

I think muscle memory from my previous cycle history and 12 year virgin receptors are helping a lot. I’ve been bigger and leaner in the past so it’s just regaining lost ground at a high rate.

I also can’t help but think I have atypical anabolic response. After running lots of **** I had to conclude I’m an outlier. Because many AAS I ran in the past had mild or close to no response. If SARMs have such strong binding affinities this might have something to do with explaining the tremendous response delta I’ve experienced.

Either that or someone tell MA his sarms are 3x overdosed 😆

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually I’ve also got to give myself some credit. It’s not just compounds doing the work I’ve been doing the work.

lifting 5-6 times a week for over 90 minutes
Doing 60-80 minutes light cardio on non workout days
Doing 20-30 minutes light cardio each evening
Executing my diet without cheats. It’s been perfect.
Sleeping about 7.5 hours minimum

it’s just basics

I used to have a lot of logs with pictures and and I always put in the work. Only @Jbryfit1 remembers from back in the day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It could be the latest variant of Covid affects people... Maybe half kidding but it could be and the other symptoms are minor. Idk cuz I’ve otherwise been feeling great, no more headaches or BP issues. Maybe it was salt in the diet or too many things kicking in at once too.

I need to update the first post as I’ve added Dermacrine as part of my “base” for weeks 5+

I’m undecided on the exact doses of Ostarine and Rad moving forward after week 6 I will use week 5 to 6 to better inform that decision

there is definitely suppression thus far from the ostarine. It isn’t much but the boys don’t hang as low. If I had to guess I’d say they shrunk like 15% and hang higher. Sorry for TMI but relevant for people running higher doses for longer times and skimping on PCTs
Your taking a total guess on suppression. I'm 100% suppressed and have been for 3 years and my balls are 100% full size with no hcg use. Even when I used trestolone and s23, both researched as a contraceptive I maintained 100% testicle size. But, like I say to everyone, it's your decision. If yiu don't wanna do it then don't. Also, the term bridge, it really just means yiur staying on cycle. Bridging with gear is just extending the cycle. There's no actual bridge. I'm not sure there's any situation where something could actually be considered a bridge. I don't really mean anything by that I just never really understood it I guess.

Back to the serm, it's so cheap I just never could understand why ppl want to spend $100 on various supplements that can't remotely compete with a $40 serm

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right, you are nailing things that have more weight than taking bigger doses (dosing enough can absolutely bandaid things, but it’s a poor trade in health for outcome), and you are not making new muscle nuclei.

If you wanted to exceed your absolute most muscular, I’m skeptical 20mg of SARMs could do such a thing in your case. But that isn’t the goal or position you’re in currently.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

That's crazy, 4 notches on the weight belt lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Smont true I could be very suppressed… but I could also be just as minimally suppressed as I suspect. In the past I felt testicular atrophy correlated to a return to baseline in PCT. In the absence of data I guess I’ll find out.

Bridge just means the Rad140 and Ostarine overlap before i drop the ostarine and continue on Rad. Two weeks allows the Rad to build up before dropping the other.

yeah you wanna know the issue dropping this weight, the weight belt is hurting more since I don’t have as much padding for it to compress against.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Smont true I could be very suppressed… but I could also be just as minimally suppressed as I suspect. In the past I felt testicular atrophy correlated to a return to baseline in PCT. In the absence of data I guess I’ll find out.

Bridge just means the Rad140 and Ostarine overlap before i drop the ostarine and continue on Rad. Two weeks allows the Rad to build up before dropping the other.

yeah you wanna know the issue dropping this weight, the weight belt is hurting more since I don’t have as much padding for it to compress against.
Wear a sweatshirt under the belt? Over the summer cut so hard that I had to punch new holes in my clothing belts and I picked up a cheap weight belt that was velcro because my good belt no longer fit lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been getting too hot and taking the sweatshirt off lol but no worries it’s not a problem

appreciate all the comments

training hard but I don’t normally jump strength like this on a cut. Hyde I can understand your point that Sarms might be weak when it comes to really building new muscle and pushing past genetics, it could be the case.

but they definitely have some OOMPH to them. I mean before I started my bench had been in the real gutter I was doing 225 5x5 and struggling to get the last rep. A Week ago I decide to hit 225 and pumped out 13, no spotter, figure I might have hit one more… And I’ve been eating 2K calories and dropping weight lol.

since the Rad got going weights just feel lighter, it’s impressive.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think they can absolutely build new muscle tissue, provided we’re talking about over natty or a lower anabolic baseline for someone.

But if you have reached a previous larger maximum size on 1,800mg of gear/wk, I don’t think a low dose/wk of SARMs could be used to surpass that into new supraphysiological territory. It might even be that if the SARMs are more anabolic per mg in muscle tissue that you could use far less mg/wk, but that wouldn’t guarantee it’s as healthy or safe or even cost effective.

I’ve heard that 50mg/day of injectable LGD is extremely potent, and both guys reported having to back off that after about a week. So it’s extremely believable to me that 700mg/wk of LGD could theoretically outperform twice as much test/primo. BUT you’d be pinning through a vial every 5 days, the vials are twice the price, and that dose is twice the highest dose of LGD I’ve ever heard used for any period in a human, anecdotally. (RAD140 was given to a few women at 150mg/day orally, but they all had to discontinue due to sides/bloodwork).

But if we’re just trying to wake the old nuclei up, it’s very believable. Guys with physiques built on grams of gear can often maintain on 500mg test or less for many years.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Actually I’ve also got to give myself some credit. It’s not just compounds doing the work I’ve been doing the work.

lifting 5-6 times a week for over 90 minutes
Doing 60-80 minutes light cardio on non workout days
Doing 20-30 minutes light cardio each evening
Executing my diet without cheats. It’s been perfect.
Sleeping about 7.5 hours minimum

it’s just basics

I used to have a lot of logs with pictures and and I always put in the work. Only @Jbryfit1 remembers from back in the day
You know what you’re doing. No worries.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
going thru week 7 still
As a reminder weeks 7-8 are 7.5mg on the Rad140 then weeks 9-10 I’m dropping Ostarine and see how Rad solo at 10 mg treats me.

set a PR on front squats today (135, 155, 185, 205, 215, 225 x6). Just feel strong

I never trained front squats back in the day, started more recently. Find them incredibly challenging but it feels real good to power straight up from deep in the hole.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
going thru week 7 still
As a reminder weeks 7-8 are 7.5mg on the Rad140 then weeks 9-10 I’m dropping Ostarine and see how Rad solo at 10 mg treats me.

set a PR on front squats today (135, 155, 185, 205, 215, 225 x6). Just feel strong

I never trained front squats back in the day, started more recently. Find them incredibly challenging but it feels real good to power straight up from deep in the hole.
Front squats are the best ab exercise out there. If I do strict heavy front squats my abs or sore for days so sore it hurts to sneeze and I'll do anything not to cough

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I miss squats. Just training legs in general. Used to train them twice a week…🥲

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doing front squats and back squats has been awesome. Getting on sarms and being able to push these lifts has seen explosive growth in my legs… so I think that’s a big part of why my weight isn’t down more.

today is my 4th consecutive lifting day and these workouts have been averaging about 2 hours including my warmup routine (bike and some floor movements) and early on I wasn’t getting so sore I really credited the Ostarine for helping reduce soreness and recover faster

now tho my workouts have gotten so much tougher because I’m pushing so much more weight and working in extra volume, I see it as burning more cals but definitely skirting on overtraining considering the low cals, and I’m getting wicked sore again. It’s able to heal up on time but **** I’m doing some damage with these workouts

I’m training back today and doing pull-ups sets of 6 with +50 lb dumbell, +80x4 on the last set. Every session is easily gaining weight or reps on Rad. The nutrient partitioning capability to build size and strength while shedding fat is some next level stuff. I think the only thing stronger I’ve used would be Tren which also spiked my vascularity like crazy but came with side effects like killed libido and night sweats.

looking forward to a monstrous refeed today exceeding 3000 calories 😎

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Week 8

I’m behind and bloated from about 3-4 cheat meals from Super Bowl, work event, valentines.. weight had bottomed at 217 but back around 220 with some bloat and I still got MK water weight

Attachments

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll post my approximate starting picture this is the end of week 1 (January first). I was too embarrassed to post earlier but now that I don’t look like crap I don’t mind

hope my wife’s mirror is a hit

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll post my approximate starting picture this is the end of week 1 (January first). I was too embarrassed to post earlier but now that I don’t look like crap I don’t mind

hope my wife’s mirror is a hit
Hell yea!! Outstanding work bro!! Now you look amazing lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yeah Mike now we are firing on all cylinders
Increased weights across the board yet again today. Don’t know what is causing all the pump and drive. Is it the great sleep from MK, the androgen feeling people report from Rad or is it just feeling like an animal from being strong AF who knows but it feels good

this cycle was out of retirement and back to reality

next cycle should be back to UNreality 😎

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yeah Mike now we are firing on all cylinders
Increased weights across the board yet again today. Don’t know what is causing all the pump and drive. Is it the great sleep from MK, the androgen feeling people report from Rad or is it just feeling like an animal from being strong AF who knows but it feels good

this cycle was out of retirement and back to reality

next cycle should be back to UNreality 😎
That's my last cycle dud for me too. Totally motivated me because I got results that i didn't think were possible anymore, now that know they are I can't wait to see what happens on this next one especially with you guys helping me

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's my last cycle dud for me too. Totally motivated me because I got results that i didn't think were possible anymore, now that know they are I can't wait to see what happens on this next one especially with you guys helping me
dude log the next cycle you get a spot to show the progress pictures, stats training diet etc. I’ve logged a lot of stuff on here and honestly part of it keeps me honest to train my best because I know I want to put up some pics to show I’m not fkking around and two, I come back to the logs so I can see what I did in the past and what worked well and what didn’t work.

When are you starting?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude log the next cycle you get a spot to show the progress pictures, stats training diet etc. I’ve logged a lot of stuff on here and honestly part of it keeps me honest to train my best because I know I want to put up some pics to show I’m not fkking around and two, I come back to the logs so I can see what I did in the past and what worked well and what didn’t work.

When are you starting?
Feb 26th.. I'm sending @Smont my starting pics in Sunday morning thr 25th..will take pics fasted plus stats

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Feb 26th.. I'm sending @Smont my starting pics in Sunday morning thr 25th..will take pics fasted plus stats
☝ this guy's on fire with making progress. From what I gathered so far he's probably in the top 99% of ppl who are consistent with diet and training. Ppl like to give steroids the credit and think when people answer "chicken and rice" it's bullshit, that's because no1 actually spends months eating chicken and rice. Give it another year and Mikereyn513 will be the biggest "talking lean body mass not total weight" but IL bet he will be the biggest and leanest person on this board in the next year or so. When it comes to consistency with diet he is a coaches wet dream client lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Mikereyn513, your consistency is actually one of my motivating factors now, can't let yiu get too far ahead of me 😂 but I think you already left me in the dust lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
☝ this guy's on fire with making progress. From what I gathered so far he's probably in the top 99% of ppl who are consistent with diet and training. Ppl like to give steroids the credit and think when people answer "chicken and rice" it's bullshit, that's because no1 actually spends months eating chicken and rice. Give it another year and Mikereyn513 will be the biggest "talking lean body mass not total weight" but IL bet he will be the biggest and leanest person on this board in the next year or so. When it comes to consistency with diet he is a coaches wet dream client lol
Hell yea do it BIG! You know it’s not even too early to get the thread up and show off the cycle plan I’m curious.

I gave up on being actually BIG a long time ago we need people like @Mikereyn513 to show how it’s done and let the rest of us vicariously enjoy that success 😎

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hell yea do it BIG! You know it’s not even too early to get the thread up and show off the cycle plan I’m curious.

I gave up on being actually BIG a long time ago we need people like @Mikereyn513 to show how it’s done and let the rest of us vicariously enjoy that success 😎
Agreed, I'm gonna push my weight back up too, probably back to 225 maybe 230. But Mikereyn513 is going for 240+ single digit bf @ 5'9? Idk hes under 6ft.. I think he's very capable of doing it, and I don't think many ppl are. I mean technically almost anyone could with the right amount of time and effort but let's be real, most aren't willing to do what it takes

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been in the 230s fairly lean but I’m almost 6’1. Under 6’ in the 240s lean is gonna be fukking huge. I’m rooting for you already Mike.

Man what an advantage it is these days to have MK this is going to reallly help, all the benefits of GH that’s cost efficient. Back 12 years ago I was poor as **** and I could barely afford the cycles and anything like GH was off the table but these days you can rely on the Growth pathway without breaking the budget.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Mikereyn513, your consistency is actually one of my motivating factors now, can't let yiu get too far ahead of me 😂 but I think you already left me in the dust lol.
No not yet..don't worry tho you know you're a good teacher when the student eventually outgrows you

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been in the 230s fairly lean but I’m almost 6’1. Under 6’ in the 240s lean is gonna be fukking huge. I’m rooting for you already Mike.

Man what an advantage it is these days to have MK this is going to reallly help, all the benefits of GH that’s cost efficient. Back 12 years ago I was poor as **** and I could barely afford the cycles and anything like GH was off the table but these days you can rely on the Growth pathway without breaking the budget.
I started 2 ius/ day at the beginning of the month. Will eventually being adding insulin as well and probably be upping it to 3 at the beginning of thr cycle when metformin and berberine are added

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've spent the last year eating chicken and rice lol you can actually achieve a lot in a little amount of time as long as it's consistent. And to be fair I don't have the responsibilities you guys do. I don't have kids, I work a M-F job, yea it's 10 hour days( only way I can afford food and gear) but I'm still off by 230 so plenty of time for the gym. I really have no excuse not to reach my goals

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everybody should have that mentality Mike

There are no excuses there are only priorities 😎