Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez! 15 pages long! Boy does dirk like to be thorough.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
So i guess this means the writeup drops tomorrow and the official release is friday? Right in time for us to scramble up the cash from our paychecks *fingers crosses*

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You should email it to me so I can edumacate myself.
I'm sure it will be posted within the next few days. We'll most likely be having an incoference about it first.

I spent a while reading said write up. I'm a fast reader but I was slowed down by having to Google so many things in it!
I haven't read it yet, will do when I get home. I can't wait. I'm wondering what the capsule color decision was.

-OS-Team AppNut

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure it will be posted within the next few days. We'll most likely be having an incoference about it first.

I haven't read it yet, will do when I get home. I can't wait. I'm wondering what the capsule color decision was.

-OS-Team AppNut
Incoherence? JK big man

Nugget5

Awards
I'll just say I've only read a couple pages so far ( will finish off today ) and I am pleased thus far.... Hope you guys enjoy this stuff as much as I do :D

domore

Awards
I'll just say I've only read a couple pages so far ( will finish off today ) and I am pleased thus far.... Hope you guys enjoy this stuff as much as I do :D
I'm interested in reading that. Will the full write up be posted somewhere?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in reading that. Will the full write up be posted somewhere?
Yup

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They might get trimmed down some but all write ups to all products are released.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They might get trimmed down some but all write ups to all products are released.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
Oh I know they'll get put out I just didn't think it would be the full write up that you guys were given.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

-OS-Team AppNut
We are gonna go all-natural white with the capsules- no dyes, no fillers

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good deal
We will be posting bits and pieces over the next few weeks of info pertaining to the product- we are pretty psyched to get this launched.....

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I like the purty colors though.
Me too. People at work always look at me weird when they see me taking Drive and RPM.

Uncut is meant to be just that - pure. It is a true concentrate with no fillers and the white caps are fitting for this product.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the purty colors though.
Some people do, some people don't- visually, they are a lot more pleasing than white, but since we are doing a black bottle for Uncut, nobody is going to see the capsules until they actually buy the product......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too. People at work always look at me weird when they see me taking Drive and RPM.

Uncut is meant to be just that - pure. It is a true concentrate with no fillers and the white caps are fitting for this product.
my wife rarely comments on my supps, but she really likes the neon-like blue and red of drive/rpm!!!

but since she doesn't take supps and won't be a customer, her opinion doesn't count, lol....

i am with you on this one dewey...no fillers or dyes sounds good to me!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife rarely comments on my supps, but she really likes the neon-like blue and red of drive/rpm!!!

but since she doesn't take supps and won't be a customer, her opinion doesn't count, lol....

i am with you on this one dewey...no fillers or dyes sounds good to me!!!
My wife does as well

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
We will be posting bits and pieces over the next few weeks of info pertaining to the product- we are pretty psyched to get this launched.....
So is it a clear cap or white cap? And few WEEKS!?!? Dirk you're killing me haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
women.....if she did take supps she would probably buy drive/rpm just for the pretty colors, lol.
You mean you don't??

a%20Stephen%20Chow%20Kung%20Fu%20Hustle%20Gong%20fu%20DVD%20Review%20PDVD_012.jpg

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
women.....if she did take supps she would probably buy drive/rpm just for the pretty colors, lol.
Hahahaha. Ive met plenty of people who bought something because "I dunno, it looked cool."

Black bottle. White caps. Straight to the point black and white no grey zone "if"s. Can't beat it. But the silver ones with the AN label were cool.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Since uncut will cause muscular strength to outpace tendon and joint strength its probably a good idea to stack it with osteo-sport to help them catch up.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Since uncut will cause muscular strength to outpace tendon and joint strength its probably a good idea to stack it with osteo-sport to help them catch up.
That's a wise move. I think it just makes good sense to know how far to push it as you increase the weights too. Your body will tell you when you are pushing it too hard. The key is to listen to it and back off when necessary.

Osteo-Sport is is staple for me anyway. I consider it an insurance policy.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Not a bad idea, but I would also concentrate on form and focus on the muscle you are working more so than just pushing the weight. Testing the different betas, you feel good and are very aggressive, but you don't realize how easy the weight goes up. Sometimes I wasn't expecting to get more than 6 reps, but would bang out 10. I don't want to tell you to scale back, but just be conscious of the weight.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Not a bad idea, but I would also concentrate on form and focus on the muscle you are working more so than just pushing the weight. Testing the different betas, you feel good and are very aggressive, but you don't realize how easy the weight goes up. Sometimes I wasn't expecting to get more than 6 reps, but would bang out 10. I don't want to tell you to scale back, but just be conscious of the weight.
It produces a euphoria?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I would not say that, at least not in my case. It's just you are stronger than you expect to be. Not a bad thing as long as you are in control.
Sounds amazing. I cant wait to sprint on this stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's amazing how the brain works...when i was 17 if you said joint, the last thing i would have thought of would be knees and elbows, lol.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is it a clear cap or white cap? And few WEEKS!?!? Dirk you're killing me haha
White Cap- and we are starting to get the materials into our facility over the last couple days- we have to do a couple scale up runs to figure out excipient content (if any), and blend analysis, but we are getting there....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
White Cap- and we are starting to get the materials into our facility over the last couple days- we have to do a couple scale up runs to figure out excipient content (if any), and blend analysis, but we are getting there....
sounds like you might be ahead of the 2 weeks you put out there earlier!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excipient...will Un-Cut help me comprehend words such as these? Lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
so you are saying a full bottle for that....
I don't think taking Uncut is really going to help you comprehend the write-up any better. Sure, increased doses will give you amazing focus but at some point you will have too much pent up energy to sit and read. Uncut is more suited for picking up heavy things and setting them back down.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think taking Uncut is really going to help you comprehend the write-up any better. Sure, increased doses will give you amazing focus but at some point you will have too much pent up energy to sit and read. Uncut is more suited for picking up heavy things and setting them back down.
sounds like it would have been ideal for my 1st wife, lol.