Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Shocker279

Awards
So rpm is going to be discontinued. It is definitely one of my favorite products. Will uncut give the same euphoric, alpha male aggression that rpm does?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Icariin definitely gets it done with the attitude.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Icariin definitely gets it done with the attitude.
I get that feeling from Icariin as well.

I agree wit the osetoperosis commenta. Too few times people forget about getting the RDA of micronutrients like phosphorous and magnesium. Eat your damn veggies.

-OS-Team AppNut

domore

Awards
I get that feeling from Icariin as well.

I agree wit the osetoperosis commenta. Too few times people forget about getting the RDA of micronutrients like phosphorous and magnesium. Eat your damn veggies.

-OS-Team AppNut
I'll be trying some App Nut samples soon. Looking forward to rpm

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So rpm is going to be discontinued. It is definitely one of my favorite products. Will uncut give the same euphoric, alpha male aggression that rpm does?
Yes on the alpha male qualities- but with a stronger stim effect; We haven't totally decided on RPM yet- we are keeping it around indefinitely.....

domore

Awards
Yes on the alpha male qualities- but with a stronger stim effect; We haven't totally decided on RPM yet- we are keeping it around indefinitely.....
Could you explain what benefits icariin confers? (i.e. preworkout dose like in RPM) I'm trying to do some learning on it. Shoot for 40% and up?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like Huperzine A, too. Dang, this should be a fun product!
Huperzine A is a favorite of mine in the nootropic area. Especially for studying or those rough days at work. And I'm hoping it will slow my inevitable decline into dementia.

-OS-Team AppNut

domore

Awards
Huperzine A is a favorite of mine in the nootropic area. Especially for studying or those rough days at work. And I'm hoping it will slow my inevitable decline into dementia.

-OS-Team AppNut
I'm going to most likely give this product a shot.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I can guaranty anything it will be some great synergy with the ingredients.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really enjoying my AN stack right now (NO Uptake, Drive, Free Test, Neovar) so this seems like good timing for info on Uncut (for myself personally). Excited to see how this and PES Enhance turn out. Not a big fan of 99% of the stimulant pre-workouts on the market but for once I am interested to seeing how this turns out.

And honestly who doesn't enjoy just reading the super scientific write-ups Dirk provides? ;)

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

Does anyone know if Uncut will be bearable if uncapped? You know...better than the warm puke taste of uncapped rpm and drive

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

Does anyone know if Uncut will be bearable if uncapped? You know...better than the warm puke taste of uncapped rpm and drive
I couldn't handle RPM uncapped.

Its so bad.....

Rucksdaddy

Awards

Do you do that for some type of convenience or for speed of absorption? Uncut kicks in very quickly, probably the fastest of any of the products in our line. IMO of course. Unless you are extremely inpatient:fingersx:, you won't need to do this.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Nothing wakes you up in the morning like 3 uncapped RPM's and a teaspoon of bulk cissus!
Nothing also send you to the toilet quicker. I had the bubble guts and liquid spewing from both ends all night after 2 uncapped rpm and 3 drive. Never again lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Nothing also send you to the toilet quicker. I had the bubble guts and liquid spewing from both ends all night after 2 uncapped rpm and 3 drive. Never again lol
Rookie...

Nugget5

Awards
I tried BCv2 uncapped and I thought it was disgusting, I was told its nothing compared to RPM. That being said I'll never try it lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have visited this and will never be going back!! Gag

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uncaped it was like drinking from an ash tray. I could barely workout afterwards. Lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Uncaped it was like drinking from an ash tray. I could barely workout afterwards. Lol
It is truly an awful flavor. Still, berberine is worse.

-OS-Team AppNut

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
The only thing i could focus on with RPM uncapped was not sharting on my self during a workout. Who thinks Uncut will have iicarin and mucuna as it's final 2 ingredients? I think it may need some in conjunction with drive. Dont get me wrong Drive still works wonders but the 7% cordyceptic acid and 20% iicarin formula is a stepchild compared to the 40% cordy and 50% iicarin formula i remember.

xhrr

Awards
When the hell did that happen? I still see 40% cordyceptic acid but the 20% icariin is concerning cosidering there is pro estrogen metabolites in epimedium as well as some anti-adrogenic. A 40-50% is where its at. Pretty disappointed I hadn't realized the new extract is so inferior to the old.

Still excited for Uncut but I'll lay off of Drive in the future until further notice.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I have a bottle of 240 ct Drive here that is 7% cordy...i see at app nut they have they still have 40% cordy i guess it's just an experimental formula floating around that i was unfortunate enough to get but my last 3 bottles of Drive including a sample were 7%

xhrr

Awards
That sucks man I have used it in the past and loved it and was contemplating pulling the trigger on it again but I'm gonna pass and just wait for uncut

domore

Awards
That sucks man I have used it in the past and loved it and was contemplating pulling the trigger on it again but I'm gonna pass and just wait for uncut
I have high hopes for uncut. I like the research on amentoflavone. I think I posted Neuron's blog post on amentoflavone in the other thread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

-OS-Team AppNut
if it slows decline into dementia you had better hurry up with this, i am on a runaway train, lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it slows decline into dementia you had better hurry up with this, i am on a runaway train, lol.
bigt signed off one of his PMs to me as Tom, another one as Jerry and another one as Timothy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigt signed off one of his PMs to me as Tom, another one as Terry and another one as Timothy.
at least they all start with t....if i sign off as jerry or jim i am really in trouble, lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at least they all start with t....if i sign off as jerry or jim i am really in trouble, lol.
I said 'Jerry'. Uh oh, it really is happening!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you aren't calling your wife strange names your good. Lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When the hell did that happen? I still see 40% cordyceptic acid but the 20% icariin is concerning cosidering there is pro estrogen metabolites in epimedium as well as some anti-adrogenic. A 40-50% is where its at. Pretty disappointed I hadn't realized the new extract is so inferior to the old.

Still excited for Uncut but I'll lay off of Drive in the future until further notice.
The 40% cordycepic acid was an experiment- it gave us all kinds of issues in mfg., so we switched it back to the 7% cordycepic...as for the icariin, the amount of the 20% icariin was doubled to make up for the reduction in the % used; keep in mind we have full analytical testing in our OWN facility (ID, assay, micro, etc.), plus our own manufacturing. There has been a few things "suggested" by reps from other companies having to do with icariin, please keep in mind they have a vested interest in de-bunking our products and ingredients, and the information they desseminate isn't always the full story. We test each batch of icariin that comes into our facility, and we are heavily involved with our raw material supplier in finding the BEST material on the market. Just because it is 20% icariin does not mean that it is 80% estrogenic and anti-androgenic material. This is false; the 60% in this case is inert material (mannitol and cellulose), with the other 20% being unextracted (powder) plant material. The unextracted material is not standardized or extracted for anything; it is going to have little or no biological activity. We do have control over this, and a lot more so than the other companies out there who use a contract manufacturer (95% of them do). We work closely with our ingredient suppliers on our materials, and we test each batch in-house when it comes into our facility (same goes for ALL of our raw materials). The net icariin (in mg) is exactly the same as the original version of Drive- and this has never changed......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The 40% cordycepic acid was an experiment- it gave us all kinds of issues in mfg., so we switched it back to the 7% cordycepic...as for the icariin, the amount of the 20% icariin was doubled to make up for the reduction in the % used; keep in mind we have full analytical testing in our OWN facility (ID, assay, micro, etc.), plus our own manufacturing. There has been a few things "suggested" by reps from other companies having to do with icariin, please keep in mind they have a vested interest in de-bunking our products and ingredients, and the information they desseminate isn't always the full story. We test each batch of icariin that comes into our facility, and we are heavily involved with our raw material supplier in finding the BEST material on the market. Just because it is 20% icariin does not mean that it is 80% estrogenic and anti-androgenic material. This is false; the 60% in this case is inert material (mannitol and cellulose), with the other 20% being unextracted (powder) plant material. The unextracted material is not standardized or extracted for anything; it is going to have little or no biological activity. We do have control over this, and a lot more so than the other companies out there who use a contract manufacturer (95% of them do). We work closely with our ingredient suppliers on our materials, and we test each batch in-house when it comes into our facility (same goes for ALL of our raw materials). The net icariin (in mg) is exactly the same as the original version of Drive- and this has never changed......
i can honestly say that i have never had estrogen issues with drive or the rpm/drive combo...and i dose high!!!

domore

Awards
Thanks for this post!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here
this is why i have little faith in studies....it cost a lot of money to do a study, and there always seems to be someone with ulterior motives behind the money.....and like the saying goes...'you get what you pay for".