Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Drive/uncut works great in the pump department- as for the "other" type of pump, once the stim portion wears off (couple hrs), and when blood levels of amentoflavone increase, yes, I could see this working
so it's more of a residual effect...probably would increase over time if dosing daily!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amentoflavone. Also Im pretty sure this was designed to be used with NO Uptake.
I thought this was more mental focus oriented...crosses the blood/brain barrier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought this was more mental focus oriented...crosses the blood/brain barrier.
pde5 inhibitor...should be nitrate-like pumps?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uptake is as well.
Along with them explicitly stating it is designed to stack with every AN product (minus RPM since it says not to stack with other stims)

Although, this is typically AN's bread and butter.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...my thinking is amentaflavone is the kicker!!! real interesting ingredient that i don't recognise as being used before...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok than, it's very versatile. I'm already running drive right now that will be what I stack it with.
you betcha!!!

do a log!!!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Actually I think it's better matched with Drive as that is the product mentioned in the write up.
Drive and NO Uptake are the most natural fits as far as stacking options go. You could theoretically run all three but you would need to be careful that your forearms don't explode.

I personally would not stack Uncut with any other stims (at least not taken the same time of day).

I can't wait to get a full bottle and start playing with all of the different stacking and dosage options!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive and NO Uptake are the most natural fits as far as stacking options go. You could theoretically run all three but you would need to be careful that your forearms don't explode.

I personally would not stack Uncut with any other stims (at least not taken the same time of day).

I can't wait to get a full bottle and start playing with all of the different stacking and dosage options!
I will be taking Drive and Uncut. NO uptake never really interested me much.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be taking Drive and Uncut. NO uptake never really interested me much.
yeah i took NO uptake for 4 weeks and for me at least, it wasnt anything special. curious to see how uncut does.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Drive will work best with Uncut- you can use it with NO Uptake, and it will be great for pumps (they are almost too much), but the hup-a in uncut will partially block the NMDAR, so you will lose the testosterone- and GH-enhancing effect from Uptake, at least somewhat. If you split them up and take them a few hours apart, you should be ok

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry if this was asked already, but will there be trial sizes?

I like yohimbe stuff, but so far I don't like it around my workout. I think you guys are a solid company so I would still be willing to try it to see.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Sorry if this was asked already, but will there be trial sizes?

I like yohimbe stuff, but so far I don't like it around my workout. I think you guys are a solid company so I would still be willing to try it to see.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Yes, we will have samples and Believer bottles.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
How long before uncut its the UK?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long before uncut its the UK?
2-3 weeks- EU version will not have rauwloscine or yohimbine, but it is very close to US version potency-wise; we will be at FIBO in Cologne in April- you going?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
]Haven't heard that one since I was a kid[/QUOTE]

lol...been awhile!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you be offering this in those cool little smaller bottles (may have seen mentioned before sorry if I missed it)?

I'd be down to buy one of those to try it out or I'll just snag one if you get a cool deal going. :)

It is almost March. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes I believe believer bottles of Uncut will be available but I am not sure if they are only for promo use or will be sold like the other believer bottles we carry

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes I believe believer bottles of Uncut will be available but I am not sure if they are only for promo use or will be sold like the other believer bottles we carry
i thought believer bottles were the full bottles?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
i thought believer bottles were the full bottles?
Believer bottles have 25 caps and are usually considered a trial size. In the case of Uncut, where you only need 1-3 caps it turns out to be a bit more and may in fact be a month's supply for some.

Full bottles of Uncut will have 90 caps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Believer bottles have 25 caps and are usually considered a trial size. In the case of Uncut, where you only need 1-3 caps it turns out to be a bit more and may in fact be a month's supply for some.

Full bottles of Uncut will have 90 caps.
gotcha!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks- EU version will not have rauwloscine or yohimbine, but it is very close to US version potency-wise; we will be at FIBO in Cologne in April- you going?
I'm due for a Nutraplanet shop next month anyways ;) Won't be able to make FIBO i'm afraid!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I wish there was no b6 and less pump to it, even at 1 cap my muscles feel like they want to explode. This stuff puts you in a killer alpha mood though, very smooth as well.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Does this feeling that people are getting last?.. I workout at around 4:30 and hit the sack at around 9:30 so don't want to take it that late...would i be safe taking it around 1 or 2 and still get some good results or is that too long to wait for this pre-workout?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I wish there was no b6 and less pump to it, even at 1 cap my muscles feel like they want to explode. This stuff puts you in a killer alpha mood though, very smooth as well.
The pumps seem to vary by user more than any other aspect of the formula. The euphoric feeling/alpha mood you describe is something I notice myself and to me it is the second best aspect of the formula behind the focus/mind-muscle connection.

Go ahead an try two caps. I promise your muscles won't explode!

Does this feeling that people are getting last?.. I workout at around 4:30 and hit the sack at around 9:30 so don't want to take it that late...would i be safe taking it around 1 or 2 and still get some good results or is that too long to wait for this pre-workout?
For me, the effects of Uncut last for 4-6 hours just depending on what I am doing. I have used it for evening workouts myself and I follow a very similar schedule to you. I get off at 5:00, so I take my Uncut (2 caps instead of my normal 3) around 4:00 and head to the gym a little after 5:00. I usually got to sleep between 9:00-10:00 and haven't had any issues yet.

That's me though. I have read some feedback from other users that did have trouble falling asleep after taking Uncut, so you might just want to start with 1 cap and work your way up.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
sounds good! and if anything ill just add lipotrohpin pm to my pre-bed with igf-2 for the added sleep benefits

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
sounds good! and if anything ill just add lipotrohpin pm to my pre-bed with igf-2 for the added sleep benefits
That would more than work. I have been taking Lipo-PM and HGH-Up and I sleep like a baby. Fall asleep fast and wake up fully rested, even though it's only 4:30-5:00.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Is there any rebound effect to taking uncut? How rapid are the strength decreases during an off cycle? Since the norcoclaurine helps breathing what about a drop off in cardio? Or the sidefinil effect?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Is there any rebound effect to taking uncut? How rapid are the strength decreases during an off cycle? Since the norcoclaurine helps breathing what about a drop off in cardio? Or the sidefinil effect?
Solid questions. I have been using Uncut 5-6 days per week for the last 2 weeks and I am about to take a stim break, so I will have to stop using it for a couple weeks. That should give me a good chance to evaluate if there are any effects from suddenly stopping it. I expect to have a headache for a couple days, so I will watch for anything else and pay special attention to the areas you have inquired about.

I don't expect there to be any huge difference though as most of the ingredients in Uncut have relatively short half-lives and really only stick with you for 4-8 hours after your dosage. It's not like a test booster where you are building up a saturation level or anything.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Can dirk chime in about the clearance rate of any of these substances?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there any rebound effect to taking uncut? How rapid are the strength decreases during a0n off cycle? Since the norcoclaurine helps breathing what about a drop off in cardio? Or the sidefinil effect?
Good question- you will notice a difference in strength if you discontinue UNCUT, at least from what I have seen- it is fairly new, so sometimes it takes a while to get better data points. As for cardio- I don't think being off/on is going to make a huge difference; PDE5 inhibition- you will experience it somewhat when you take UNCUT, but most of the clearance times on all the compounds (except for amentoflavone, it is fairly lipid soluble) are fairly rapid.....within a day

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Good question- you will notice a difference in strength if you discontinue UNCUT, at least from what I have seen- it is fairly new, so sometimes it takes a while to get better data points. As for cardio- I don't think being off/on is going to make a huge difference; PDE5 inhibition- you will experience it somewhat when you take UNCUT, but most of the clearance times on all the compounds (except for amentoflavone, it is fairly lipid soluble) are fairly rapid.....within a day
Thanks Dirk!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm most definitely excited to be giving this stuff a try!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this + Versa 1 + Anabeta + jack3d micro.... ohhhhh killer pump

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this + Versa 1 + Anabeta + jack3d micro.... ohhhhh killer pump
Have you tried that combo or are just speculating?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2