Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got up for breakfast loaded some carbs getting ready to hit some legs today. If it's not too hot and going to take a little walk around the lake with my family possibly sightseeing
wow-mixing exercise with family time-what a clever idea!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks anxiety has been a bitch

my wife or guys I work with usually tell me when I get wired to tight, normally I am able to catch it and calm myself down...on the other hand a Xanax works everytime.

Matt.

Awards
Just try to keep a conscious effort of your surroundings and situations give yourself time to think before reacting. Your reaching your goals so stay positive and keep up the good work.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just try to keep a conscious effort of your surroundings and situations give yourself time to think before reacting. Your reaching your goals so stay positive and keep up the good work.
Sounds like the teacher at sniper school !

I definitely will thanks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today was ok. 12 noon is when the anxiety kicks in everyday . Goin to practice hockey with my son everyone be safe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was ok. 12 noon is when the anxiety kicks in everyday . Goin to practice hockey with my son everyone be safe.
food might be the key-EAT....my son used to get that way when he didn't eat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not bad...for a noob, lol!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today was good I ate way less sodium than I anticipated I ended up with a pound and a half of boneless chicken two cups of rice a quarter pound of hamburger 4 slices of bread 6 tablespoons of peanut butter 18 cups of water two cups of Gatorade and 8 oz of soda. I wanted ice cream but I was too full they would have kept my macros and calories right off at the limit. Tomorrow's another day hoping for some Ben and Jerry's this weekend but I have to work my ass off to burn the calories before I even need it I'm thinking about picking up some fish food ice cream or the new one Trio by h Haagen-Dazs

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Today was good I ate way less sodium than I anticipated I ended up with a pound and a half of boneless chicken two cups of rice a quarter pound of hamburger 4 slices of bread 6 tablespoons of peanut butter 18 cups of water two cups of Gatorade and 8 oz of soda. I wanted ice cream but I was too full they would have kept my macros and calories right off at the limit. Tomorrow's another day hoping for some Ben and Jerry's this weekend but I have to work my ass off to burn the calories before I even need it I'm thinking about picking up some fish food ice cream or the new one Trio by h Haagen-Dazs
Food! I gotta get in on this.......

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've been gaining muscle tissue rapidly I had to drop the T3 because I felt it was counterproductive I do not need to have a catabolic substance in my body. It would be great if I was doing an all-out cut I definitely was losing a lot of weight very fast but the same time I couldn't maintain a steady muscle building regimen. I have 20 some odd weeks left on this cycle. I would like to see all of my fat gone and some nice lean muscles.

Matt.

Awards
Oh I didn't realize I was classified by on those..... lol
Can't wait to see you progress.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Things are not going so smooth in my personal life at the moment I'm not letting it affect my workouts or my moods anymore I've decided that if somebody doesn't want to be by my side I should just let them go. There's no reason to hold on to a broken rope it is no reason to cross the broken bridge. I experienced the bit of Enlightenment over the past few days meditation and some goodies I received in the mail last week. I think it's time for me to focus on my dream and I plan on walking into the gym I started at in a few days possibly getting a job there as a trainer eventually. I have to find a way to fund my supplement bill I'm sick and tired of doing what I've been doing for work I don't like sitting down I would much rather be up and moving around lifting heavy **** all day. Thank you to all of you guys and girls who supported me through this hard time. A lot of you've been around me a long time through all of the forums I've been on over the years. I know T-Bone was an ******* but I really miss him.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Things are not going so smooth in my personal life at the moment I'm not letting it affect my workouts or my moods anymore I've decided that if somebody doesn't want to be by my side I should just let them go. There's no reason to hold on to a broken rope it is no reason to cross the broken bridge. I experienced the bit of Enlightenment over the past few days meditation and some goodies I received in the mail last week. I think it's time for me to focus on my dream and I plan on walking into the gym I started at in a few days possibly getting a job there as a trainer eventually. I have to find a way to fund my supplement bill I'm sick and tired of doing what I've been doing for work I don't like sitting down I would much rather be up and moving around lifting heavy **** all day. Thank you to all of you guys and girls who supported me through this hard time. A lot of you've been around me a long time through all of the forums I've been on over the years. I know T-Bone was an ******* but I really miss him.
You got this **** hulk, I can somewhat understand how you feel man. Had 500 bucks To my name and no place to live 8 years ago. That lasted a while found a job working outside with my hands making good money and I never looked back. Every girl I met and dated our second date was always at the gym so I could get a feel for her. I guess it worked out pretty good. I guess what I am saying is I kept plugging away at it and kept my eyes on the goal and the details sorted themselves out big man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i NEVER encourage anyone to end a relationship...but life deals us tricky hands--sometimes doors slam shut, only to have windows open.

I always got along well with T-Bone, I miss him too!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just played the whole rolling stones hits cd paint it black and gimmie shelter are my favs !
I like the song 'heartbreaker' by the stones....but yeah, paint it black is badass!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I look like musclehead the guy that got arrested he was ****ing hilarious on Instagram I've actually met him a few times in person he worked at a supplement store in Shrewsbury he was pretty cool just didn't know he was into all that crap he was into oh well you want to play you gotta pay

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I will be logging pump juice pretty soon here. I've put up a new log in the supplement logs area my workout style will be changing from Push Pull split to gvt very high intensity all of the anabolics I'm on finally really hit me. So I'll be upping my carbs upping my calories keeping my fats at 75 and upping my protein in the 300 to 350 range.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You got this **** hulk, I can somewhat understand how you feel man. Had 500 bucks To my name and no place to live 8 years ago. That lasted a while found a job working outside with my hands making good money and I never looked back. Every girl I met and dated our second date was always at the gym so I could get a feel for her. I guess it worked out pretty good. I guess what I am saying is I kept plugging away at it and kept my eyes on the goal and the details sorted themselves out big man.
Hell yeah been there and back 2x

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I hope everybody had a good weekend now it's back to reality I'm on a soul search for a workout that builds the most Mass with a decent amount of fat burning.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I hope everybody had a good weekend now it's back to reality I'm on a soul search for a workout that builds the most Mass with a decent amount of fat burning.
Heavy weights/ high rep.....but you gotta have the ballzez....to push a weight you could do for 7-8, all the way to 15. Every time. It even works on old guys like me....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Heavy weights/ high rep.....but you gotta have the ballzez....to push a weight you could do for 7-8, all the way to 15. Every time. It even works on old guys like me....
Right now I'm somewhere between 200 and 300 grams of carbs a day. 3,000 to 4000 calories . Protein is between 200 and 300 grams fats are right around 70 G.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my favorite indy race car driver is...WILL POWER

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Do you guys think that intensity of training severely impacts the amount of fat you burn? I think that German volume training may be my best bet for the cycle trying to lean out plus gain some muscle at the same time. It is work for me in the past so I'm thinking about trying it out for the cycle and then possibly switching to a bodybuilding CrossFit regimen once I get to the goal I set.