Ultimate cut by the original big green man

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
The few time I tried anything "strong", the anxiety almost drove me over the edge - literally! Was wondering if there's any reliable data or personal experience on anxiety from tren?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The few time I tried anything "strong", the anxiety almost drove me over the edge - literally! Was wondering if there's any reliable data or personal experience on anxiety from tren?
Tren is notorious for causing or amplifying anxiety and some other mental type disorders.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude that tren writeup is pure awesome, you copy pasted it from another site yeah? Atomini wrote that as a Q&A at another forum.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude that tren writeup is pure awesome, you copy pasted it from another site yeah? Atomini wrote that as a Q&A at another forum.
I don't know who wrote it but I copied it from another Forum it took me about two days to find anything worth even copying. I think that was a great article to share with everybody right now I'm at holy **** 900 mg a week I just realized that of Tren enanthate so holy **** maybe time to back off a little bit. I'm starting to get some of the aggression and some of the other sides. So far titties are fine no issues with the titties yet. I will keep updating daily let you guys know what's going on. Also the clenbuterol and the T3 are really kicking up by weight loss. People I work with and Friends of friends are noticing it. I'm being looked at in ways I haven't been looked at since I was in high school I must say I'm satisfied.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I don't know who wrote it but I copied it from another Forum it took me about two days to find anything worth even copying. I think that was a great article to share with everybody right now I'm at holy **** 900 mg a week I just realized that of Tren enanthate so holy **** maybe time to back off a little bit. I'm starting to get some of the aggression and some of the other sides. So far titties are fine no issues with the titties yet. I will keep updating daily let you guys know what's going on. Also the clenbuterol and the T3 are really kicking up by weight loss. People I work with and Friends of friends are noticing it. I'm being looked at in ways I haven't been looked at since I was in high school I must say I'm satisfied.
Best feeling when people notice! Keep it up big Green man

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess I'm out ....lol....i get anxiety just thinking about anxiety
i know that type.. my gf gives herself attacks when she thinks about having an attack as well. Whats worse, is she had a tiny stroke years ago so anytime she feels a weird tingle anywhere... brain auto goes to "ITS A STROKE, YOURE DYING"... and there comes the anxiety attack. Its a scary thing and anyone (myself included) who hasn't experienced it personally will never understand why youi cant just chill out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know that type.. my gf gives herself attacks when she thinks about having an attack as well. Whats worse, is she had a tiny stroke years ago so anytime she feels a weird tingle anywhere... brain auto goes to "ITS A STROKE, YOURE DYING"... and there comes the anxiety attack. Its a scary thing and anyone (myself included) who hasn't experienced it personally will never understand why youi cant just chill out.
Xanax?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah. Even a double dose tho sometimes barely works. She had one awhile back that was so bad she was laying on the floor, topless, fan on in front of an open window, in the fetal position, and had me rub her back ha. It was a scene.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh yeah. Even a double dose tho sometimes barely works. She had one awhile back that was so bad she was laying on the floor, topless, fan on in front of an open window, in the fetal position, and had me rub her back ha. It was a scene.
Your a good man bonne !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Past 2 weeks been doin 450 2x a week tren
i think its kicking in . Been on about 4 weeks now

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you get fired?

And 900 mg tren a week... seems a bit high.. so the next pic you gonna put up we are gonna see some real sick progress

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Didn't you get fired?

And 900 mg tren a week... seems a bit high.. so the next pic you gonna put up we are gonna see some real sick progress
Yes on the progress yes on the fired. Im driving now making less but still its something . Working on landing a few private contracts.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yes on the progress yes on the fired. Im driving now making less but still its something . Working on landing a few private contracts.
Will look forward to this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good man--take what you can get until something better comes along. you should be able to do well free lancing, just get your sh1t together and package yourself in the right way!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Okay must admit was kinda thinking you would look like a beast with almost a gram of tren a week plus test and all the other supps. But keep pressing onward

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Okay must admit was kinda thinking you would look like a beast with almost a gram of tren a week plus test and all the other supps. But keep pressing onward
Hah in 3 weeks of using a long ester test and tren bro ? Its barely kicked in yet. But thanks for the hindershindler words

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hah in 3 weeks of using a long ester test and tren bro ? Its barely kicked in yet. But thanks for the hindershindler words
I know what long esters is hulk . But was just thinking since you wrote you were on 4 weeks now and feeling it. Let's see what this tren can do! Ppl look sick after large dose of it. I know a few from the gym. One went from mr. matchstick to one beefy mofo

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know what long esters is hulk . But was just thinking since you wrote you were on 4 weeks now and feeling it. Let's see what this tren can do! Ppl look sick after large dose of it. I know a few from the gym. One went from mr. matchstick to one beefy mofo
If it kicks in one week prior to my post how much possible change could there be. I see what your saying but give it a few more weeks before my pecker is bigger than an olive tree . I been putting in the work . Starting to see minor results. Remember im also running test clen t3 and tren . So this is an intense cut cycle to prepare me for an activity I have planned for next year . Have you ever run tren im ?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
If it kicks in one week prior to my post how much possible change could there be. I see what your saying but give it a few more weeks before my pecker is bigger than an olive tree . I been putting in the work . Starting to see minor results. Remember im also running test clen t3 and tren . So this is an intense cut cycle to prepare me for an activity I have planned for next year . Have you ever run tren im ?
Nope nor will I ever. It's my thing. But I know at least 20 guys who has. Taking t3 all so eats muscle if not eating a shiiiit load of proteins. What are you macros ATM?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nope nor will I ever. It's my thing. But I know at least 20 guys who has. Taking t3 all so eats muscle if not eating a shiiiit load of proteins. What are you macros ATM?
Proteins 230
Carbs 200
Fats70

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 149665 DennisTheDane
I've made a lot of progress since I started this whole thing I've been counting my calories and really watching my bad fats. This is where I'm at now I should have took a picture of my back to show you guys how much it has changed.. More to come next week thank you for all your support it means a lot.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bighulksmash, You Looking Good and Leaner Brother!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro! leaning up quick! stay on track........

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just had the worst pumps ever !!! Couldn't move for 5 minutes .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
New doses

Tren e 450 evry 3.5 days
Test 250 every 3.5
Adex every 3.5
Caber every 3.5
Clen .5 ml ed
T3 .3 ml ed

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Where the **** are all the hardcore lifters at? What happened to this ****ing site? Seems like all the guys who run huge Cycles either died or left the site Jesus where the **** is everybody

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where the **** are all the hardcore lifters at? What happened to this ****ing site? Seems like all the guys who run huge Cycles either died or left the site Jesus where the **** is everybody
I'm running 100mg test cyp weekly, lol.....hardcore huh!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, can't believe I just saw this...amazing progress buddy!

subbed.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh man, can't believe I just saw this...amazing progress buddy!

subbed.
Its getting intense day by day ! I still have 3 invictus left . Going to dose 5 hrs b4 bed . Should I use .5 ml or 1 ml ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stuff's pretty strong, I'm doubtful more than .5ml is necessary. I actually dialed down to .3ml in the am and .5ml in the evening...that seems to work best for me.