Ultimate cut by the original big green man

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
stuff's pretty strong, I'm doubtful more than .5ml is necessary. I actually dialed down to .3ml in the am and .5ml in the evening...that seems to work best for me.
Thanks ! I cant wait to add it in . The Baiba helped me lose 20lbs before I started this stack . That stuff was intense :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
c'mon man...they upped it from 100 to 200-clear the damned inbox, lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well skipping the Clen and T3 tonight will be taking in the morning instead. Going to switch it up till I feel a little better this night time dosing **** is not working for me

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My fukking wife doesn't understand the seriousness of my goals . Any input on what or how-to handle this would be grestly appreciated .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My fukking wife doesn't understand the seriousness of my goals . Any input on what or how-to handle this would be grestly appreciated .
wife's need to be dealt with on an individual basis, lol...what works for one may not work for another!!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Low expectations. If you don't expect them to understand you won't be disappointed. Sounds sad but on the other hand, every once in a while when she gets it, it'll be a real pleasant surprise.
Some girl explained to me many moons ago, that although women want to have a private life outside their relationships, the want the man's whole life to center around them....since they do you the favor of being with you! So when you have an interest which they judge to be taking away from the attention that they believe belongs to them - fireworks!
Jmo. Ymmv
Stay chillee

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low expectations. If you don't expect them to understand you won't be disappointed. Sounds sad but on the other hand, every once in a while when she gets it, it'll be a real pleasant surprise.
Some girl explained to me many moons ago, that although women want to have a private life outside their relationships, the want the man's whole life to center around them....since they do you the favor of being with you! So when you have an interest which they judge to be taking away from the attention that they believe belongs to them - fireworks!
Jmo. Ymmv
Stay chillee
My God this is soooo true.

Example.

Me: hey I am gonna go to my bros place eats some pizza and watch the game. Is that alright babe? I haven't seen (insert name here) in 3months.

Every GF ever:NO!!! you promised me we would have some couple time tonight.

Me: well I didn't know I was gonna get invited to the game. We can do something tomorrow night.

Every GF ever: you just don't care about me do you!!!! Ugh(insert random stereotype passive aggressiven b!tchy comment)

Where on the flip side

Every GF ever: Hey I going out with the girls tonight.

Me:but babe you promised we make love tonight. Not to mention you went out for drinks with them just a few days ago.

Every GF ever: well get over it I have a life you know. My life isn't centered around you.

Me:sorry babe I wasn't trying to say that. I just wanted to be with you.

Every GF ever: well idc I'm leaving in a few.

Me:(Goes and jerks off)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I feel bad for you guys lol guess I'm blessed to be married to who I'm married to

We make plans together hang out and that's it. If I want to do something then I bounce. My wife's real lax tho.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I feel bad for you guys lol guess I'm blessed to be married to who I'm married to

We make plans together hang out and that's it. If I want to do something then I bounce. My wife's real lax tho.
Man if she is even remotely attractive.(I'm guessing she is but idk) then you got yourself a unicorn. Lucky man!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Lol u lucky dog !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I didn't expect such a huge turnout of support from thank you very.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man if she is even remotely attractive.(I'm guessing she is but idk) then you got yourself a unicorn. Lucky man!!!
I def found a unicorn. Don't want to bog his thread down with pictures of my wife but you can see her on my IG

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm thinking the same thing. We can both do our own thing and the other not get mad. I couldn't imagine my fiancé telling me to **** off and get over it or that I can't see my buddies

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big hulk that sucks. My first wife was like that. I tried everything and it still wasn't enough. After 2 years of self pity I bailed. Note: no kids, that made that easier.
Been married to my current wife for 27 years. She never had a problem with me going to the gym. About 10 years ago she thought she was starting to get fat and started going to the gym with me. Works out well. She still gets a little pissed when I go over to a buddies house but only sometimes.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Big hulk that sucks. My first wife was like that. I tried everything and it still wasn't enough. After 2 years of self pity I bailed. Note: no kids, that made that easier.
Been married to my current wife for 27 years. She never had a problem with me going to the gym. About 10 years ago she thought she was starting to get fat and started going to the gym with me. Works out well. She still gets a little pissed when I go over to a buddies house but only sometimes.
Yeahhh !!! Good stuff studdy . Hopefully if i eat her ass right she will change

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Having some muscle weakness not sure where it’s coming from macros are straight lower the dose of test last week I wonder if that could be the cause I’m not so aggressive and don’t have so many boners.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Man, shyt like this makes me appreciate my wife's bad assery even more...lol

Good luck, man

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as your goals still allow you to have proper balance with the rest of your house, then it is a "her problem". If your goals take you away from being who you were, or are expected to be, then it may be a "you problem". Taking into consideration how far either direction you swing in those regards.

Also, if your wife does not have similar goals or interests, yours could make her feel a bit insecure. I have seen it many times, and experienced it first hand, that self-betterment is not always welcome by partners. It may make them feel left behind. Or no longer up to standard. If you are changing standards for yourself, does that mean you are changing standards for them is a legit feeling. You have to make them feel ultra secure if they don't share the same passion about these things.

My wife also used to give me shiit about how much $$ I spent on supplements and gear. Well I found an easy answer to that, which I'll leave to the imagination LOL!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife also used to give me shiit about how much $$ I spent on supplements and gear. Well I found an easy answer to that, which I'll leave to the imagination LOL!!
You sold your soul to el diablo for an endless supply of gear and supps?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As long as your goals still allow you to have proper balance with the rest of your house, then it is a "her problem". If your goals take you away from being who you were, or are expected to be, then it may be a "you problem". Taking into consideration how far either direction you swing in those regards.

Also, if your wife does not have similar goals or interests, yours could make her feel a bit insecure. I have seen it many times, and experienced it first hand, that self-betterment is not always welcome by partners. It may make them feel left behind. Or no longer up to standard. If you are changing standards for yourself, does that mean you are changing standards for them is a legit feeling. You have to make them feel ultra secure if they don't share the same passion about these things.

Well spoken my man !!!!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just stick your dick right into her throat real hard and then she will start saying "at your service master" in this weird robotic voice. Give it a shot and good ****in luck. This ones hit or miss for some folks

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or she will throw up on you. Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just stick your dick right into her throat real hard and then she will start saying "at your service master" in this weird robotic voice. Give it a shot and good ****in luck. This ones hit or miss for some folks
Tried this she bit me u *******

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
In 6 weeks ive dropped 20 lbs and 3 pants sizes also back down to a xl from xxl .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's sick great job bro. Strength going up as well? How's the sides treating u?
Strength is gone up dramatically the other night I curled with two hands 75 pounds 50 reps two times and didn't feel tired so that I proceeded to do overhead press the same poundage same reps. By the time I was done with this exercise my arms and my back was so pumped that I couldn't bend my arms past a 90 degree angle I had to take a warm shower and try to run the water on the muscles to get them to loosen up because massaging wasn't helping at all.

I've taken these compounds before so I know how to mitigate the signs. The problem is if you do not catch the side effects fast enough they'll kick you in the balls hard. If you maintain your estradiol and prolactin levels within normal range everything goes great. It takes a little bit of practice to learn the doses you will need to do these things. I've been cycling over 20 years in and out up and down back and forth in this game. Been through injuries car crashes all kinds of ****. This is the best cycle I've ever run as far as feeling good and ****ing good. Sometimes my wife can't keep up with me she gets angry because all I want to do is play Twister.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
24 weeks left . Who else wanna see hulk smash tren at 900 for the duration

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if she can still speak-it aint in deep enough....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just got up for breakfast loaded some carbs getting ready to hit some legs today. If it's not too hot and going to take a little walk around the lake with my family possibly sightseeing