Turkesterone

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Which brand you use , hope no amazon alibarba spiked turk? I hear you out just not sold as stim product , first to hear of this, is penis stim dick or no effect, if stim dick im sure you not taking turk

I'm using Exubol 200 and Ecdyzine. I stated that in my post. They're legit. Again, I feel it is stimulating, but I'm not comparing it to strong stimulants like you'd find in a pre. It gets my mind going which was an issue taken too close to bed time when I'm trying to dial down the vibe.

Only thing that's ever given me stim dik was the old spiked version of ALRI Venom Hyperdrive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Exubol 200 and Ecdyzine. I stated that in my post. They're legit. Again, I feel it is stimulating, but I'm not comparing it to strong stimulants like you'd find in a pre. It gets my mind going which was an issue taken too close to bed time when I'm trying to dial down the vibe.

Only thing that's ever given me stim dik was the old spiked version of ALRI Venom Hyperdrive.
the original venom was even worse for stim dick!!!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tossed my ebay Turk. Balls are all tender and ****...

So are people getting gains from legit turk?

Thinking of just giving up with these naturals and going PH. It would be cheaper than 6 bottles of Exubol 200...
How long were you taking the product? I would be really surprised if it was your "turk" who gave you this. It probably does nothing at all.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 181245View attachment 181246

I recently ran 6 bottles of Exubol 200 (5 directly from ******** and 1 from Amazon bc they were short supply) to last me 8.5 weeks. Started at 6 caps/day and went up a cap/day every 2 weeks until I was at 10 caps/day. I honestly didn’t get much from it. Maybe a bit of clearer skin and slightly improved recovery between workouts. And maaaybe allowed me to keep some fat off while bulking. But I got absolutely no stimulating effect. I could even take it with a nighttime meal and fall right asleep. Kind of disappointing overall tbh. I tried to strategically time it out with carbs before a workout and huge post-workout meal and still and never experienced any additional strength or mass that I could attribute to the product.
Interesting, you should definitely feel better recovery and slight strength gains. It is what it is. I would not expect any crazy gains, but it is in my opinion still one of the best ingredients out there for performance, which is not on the WADA list.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 181245View attachment 181246

I recently ran 6 bottles of Exubol 200 (5 directly from ******** and 1 from Amazon bc they were short supply) to last me 8.5 weeks. Started at 6 caps/day and went up a cap/day every 2 weeks until I was at 10 caps/day. I honestly didn’t get much from it. Maybe a bit of clearer skin and slightly improved recovery between workouts. And maaaybe allowed me to keep some fat off while bulking. But I got absolutely no stimulating effect. I could even take it with a nighttime meal and fall right asleep. Kind of disappointing overall tbh. I tried to strategically time it out with carbs before a workout and huge post-workout meal and still and never experienced any additional strength or mass that I could attribute to the product.
What's your training like? This is a recovery enhancer first and foremost. You need to be pushing the frequency and volume to get the most out of this IMO.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long were you taking the product? I would be really surprised if it was your "turk" who gave you this. It probably does nothing at all.
7 caps a day since Tuesday. It's the only thing I changed in my routine in the past week minus some vegan protein. Really doubt it was the protein.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 caps a day since Tuesday. It's the only thing I changed in my routine in the past week minus some vegan protein. Really doubt it was the protein.
OK, I was just surprised that some cheap Turk would do this. 2,5g of a so called 40% extract (I have tried those Chinese powders also) would probably do absolutely nothing noticeable, in particular within 3-4 days. Ecdy normally starts to shine after 10-14 days to 21 days in my experience.

But who knows what is in there.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
What's your training like? This is a recovery enhancer first and foremost. You need to be pushing the frequency and volume to get the most out of this IMO.
I’ve experimented with a lot of adaptogens in my day. I even bought Rob Regish’s Blueprint book an age ago and ran e-bol with pretty good success. I always try to progressively overload myself with increased volume or load depending on the part of my program - and especially push myself when supplementing with natty products. I had high expectations based on the $$ I shelled out for Exubol. IMO it wasn’t worth it. Maybe I’ll try it again some time in the future with a different protocol. But as of now, color me not impressed.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, I was just surprised that some cheap Turk would do this. 2,5g of a so called 40% extract (I have tried those Chinese powders also) would probably do absolutely nothing noticeable, in particular within 3-4 days. Ecdy normally starts to shine after 10-14 days to 21 days in my experience.

But who knows what is in there.
Exactly. Who knows what was really in the $6.99 bottle of “Turk.” I doubt it was Turk.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I take 8 capsules of Exubol 200 each day. Zero stim effect for me. Maybe I’m an outlier.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anybody ever try maral root powder? I buy a kilo of 4:1 maral for about $50. 6-8 grams/day I get a nice mood boost/energy sense of well being. I like it

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody ever try maral root powder? I buy a kilo of 4:1 maral for about $50. 6-8 grams/day I get a nice mood boost/energy sense of well being. I like it
I think that I tried everything. 4:1, 10:1 and 20:1 RCE. But I stick to plain maral root and made some tinctures. Not bad as an Adaptogen, but I need something with is standardized to ecdysterone for performance.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THEstudent,

I believe, the major issue with ecdy is the fast elimination from our blood stream. I'd work on making ecdy stay in our bloodstream longer instead of making it more bioabailable.
Ecdysteroids (ecdysterone/turkesterone) has no issues with bioavailability, absorption.
There has not been any innovation, people given up on on Ecdy without bothering to research properly.
I been using Tonvara supps and can see they no good as made no difference to me - even if Turk is Uzbek.
I have used ******** - would be good if can get it on Amazon UK (all products but cannot)

My new favorite is - company seems trustworthy and a great mix I seen more results then with Tonvara..

geneticsupplements.co.uk/collections/bestsellers/products/genestrone

Turkesterone: 1000mg providing active 50mg, Icariin: 500mg (active), 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone: 300mg(active), Suma Root: 300mg (active)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixelflick,

Could you answer the questions, please?
You say the 5:1 leuzea extract is junk and the 25:1 one is good. Which one you use in Mass Pro Synthagen? What are the markers that help you to identify that the powder you received from China/Russia etc is the good leuzea extract? After years of manufacturing and selling the MassPro Synthagen, you ever tested the raw material or the finished product? I'm curios to see how the quality RCE non-standardized extract looks on HPLC.
I ask this questions as a potential customer, I'm not the board sponsor.
I'm not here often, and just saw your question(s)..

For any questions doing with testing, where he gets his raws etc. please email MASS directly. I don't get involved in any of that, I only formulate. That is, after I've settled on the formula, I send that to MASS/other companies and they do everything else. Literally, so they would be the ones to consult in that event.

With respect to MPS being an "old" product I have news for you - so is Dbol. You going to turn your nose up to that? The best products (with repeat buys over YEARS, if not decades) are usually the oldest. It's called standing the test of time. Companies constantly come out with "new" because they know there's a sucker born every minute. Their "old" products don't work/never did, so nobody's buying them anymore. The kiddies eventually figure this out after the hype and placebo effect die down , so XYZ company needs to give you a "new" product every few months.

That's not his/our business model. We look for educated, repeat customers who value effective products and look to partner with them for years.

Years ago, "Prime" was all the rage. And Anabeta. And "Pink Magic". They were all "new" and "exciting". Tell me, where are Prime, Anabeta and "Pink Magic" today? If they worked SO well and the company sold SO many of them, who not continue to sell them? Wouldn't those companies only grow richer and richer, because they continued to sell? But they discontinued them? Where are they?? GONE. Where are the companies? In some cases (many, in fact), they're GONE too. They had slick websites, "new"! and "exciting"! products every few months (or they spike the early batches of a product), then leave it out in subsequent batches. We don't play those games.

MARK MY WORDS: MPS is still being sold today, and will still be sold 10, 20 or more years into the future. Probably long after I'm gone..

You also seem confused about what I say about RCE/Suma. I never mentioned anything about 5% RCE vs 25% RCE. I discussed such about Suma. That's not even my product, but it is something consumers need to be aware of..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not here often, and just saw your question(s)..

For any questions doing with testing, where he gets his raws etc. please email MASS directly. I don't get involved in any of that, I only formulate. That is, after I've settled on the formula, I send that to MASS/other companies and they do everything else. Literally, so they would be the ones to consult in that event.

With respect to MPS being an "old" product I have news for you - so is Dbol. You going to turn your nose up to that? The best products (with repeat buys over YEARS, if not decades) are usually the oldest. It's called standing the test of time. Companies constantly come out with "new" because they know there's a sucker born every minute. Their "old" products don't work/never did, so nobody's buying them anymore. The kiddies eventually figure this out after the hype and placebo effect die down , so XYZ company needs to give you a "new" product every few months.

That's not his/our business model. We look for educated, repeat customers who value effective products and look to partner with them for years.

Years ago, "Prime" was all the rage. And Anabeta. And "Pink Magic". They were all "new" and "exciting". Tell me, where are Prime, Anabeta and "Pink Magic" today? If they worked SO well and the company sold SO many of them, who not continue to sell them? Wouldn't those companies only grow richer and richer, because they continued to sell? But they discontinued them? Where are they?? GONE. Where are the companies? In some cases (many, in fact), they're GONE too. They had slick websites, "new"! and "exciting"! products every few months (or they spike the early batches of a product), then leave it out in subsequent batches. We don't play those games.

MARK MY WORDS: MPS is still being sold today, and will still be sold 10, 20 or more years into the future. Probably long after I'm gone..

You also seem confused about what I say about RCE/Suma. I never mentioned anything about 5% RCE vs 25% RCE. I discussed such about Suma. That's not even my product, but it is something consumers need to be aware of..
The site is just full or marketing total crap, 404 broken links and difficult to even buy the mass pro syntha product on some old cart, if you was serious about the product it would not even cost 1000usd to avoid this confusion-this is stopping myself being a customer. I get your point as a younger guy but your bit wrong this is not 1999 but 2019 so update to the times..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My previous comment was abit harsh.. just annoying when one tries fo visit as a first time customer to a really poor site.. that being said i see a new version of kre ababolyn with no mention of ingredients change

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking laxogenin that has been tested as 99% in purity. 50mg per cap. Taking 4 per day for 30 days.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My previous comment was abit harsh.. just annoying when one tries fo visit as a first time customer to a really poor site.. that being said i see a new version of kre ababolyn with no mention of ingredients change
I agree the site needs updated. I wasn't sure if they were a company to trust based on how they manage the site. But their rep from AM seems solid so I've kept them open as an option.

I'm also curious about the new Kre Anabolyn too...

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking laxogenin that has been tested as 99% in purity. 50mg per cap. Taking 4 per day for 30 days.
Take it to the laxo thread haha dont want your laxo bothering this thread ps what brand

baxmax

Awards
Mixelflick,

These are your words
"You're looking for a 25:1 extract, not the 5:1 stuff (junk, IMO)."

The question was, how you know u got the 25:1 extract. Suma or RC it doesn't matter.
jameschoi,

I always was wondering, where the labs who use laxo in their supps, get the standard of laxo for testing to make such claims or any claims, even the claim that they use laxogenin. It's a legitimate question. I couldn't find laxo on Sigma Aldrich, Cayman Chem, Latoxan websites.
00A,
Tonvara is using quality ATE in their supps, at least they sourced it from people I know and those people don't cut corners when it comes to quality. The main issue with Tonvara may be the price. IDK if they still source their ATE from them tho.
It's good to know that Genestrone works well for you. I'm not trying to bash Genestrone and call them untrustworthy, but the brand I used to represent on this board incl Tonvara paid a lot for quality ATE in order to make certain claims.
Genestrone made it sound like they source their ATE in Uzb or even ICPS : https://www.magnetmonster.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Genestrone-Special-Report.pdf or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdH6-M1JJ9A
LSsciences (Mesobolin) : "Our raw material supplier ICPE is privileged to be one of those few companies." https://lgsciences.com/collections/non-hormonal-anabolics/products/mesobolin-250

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixelflick,

These are your words
"You're looking for a 25:1 extract, not the 5:1 stuff (junk, IMO)."

The question was, how you know u got the 25:1 extract. Suma or RC it doesn't matter.
jameschoi,

I always wondered, where the labs who use laxo in their supps, get the standard of laxo for testing to make such claims or any claims, even the claim that they use laxogenin. It's a legitimate question. I couldn't find laxo on Sigma Aldrich, Cayman Chem, Latoxan websites.
00A,
Tonvara is using a quality ATE in their supps, at least they sourced it from people I know and those people don't cut corners when it comes to quality. The main issue with Tonvara may be the price. IDK if they still source their ATE from them tho.
It's good to know that Genestrone works well for you. I'm not trying to bash Genestrone and call them untrustworthy, but the brand I used to represent on this board incl Tonvara paid a lot for quality ATE in order to make certain claims.
Genestrone made it sound like they source their ATE in Uzb or even ICPS : https://www.magnetmonster.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Genestrone-Special-Report.pdf or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdH6-M1JJ9A
LSsciences (Mesobolin) : "Our raw material supplier ICPE is privileged to be one of those few companies." https://lgsciences.com/collections/non-hormonal-anabolics/products/mesobolin-250
Nice post, could not understand at the end if your saying genestrone you suspect do not source quality turk? Im not a sponsor or intrested in board sponsors as do my own research so feel free to express opinion..

My concern with Tonvara is the amber they add to the turk and make claims it improves the effects of it? They claimed Tribulus Alatus is more superior then trib T - yet being on Alatus felt nothing, you have quality sopharma from bulgaria, only true trib t, so again many claims..would not buy from them as felt nothing from multiple of their products, now this could be my fault but expected at least a mood, libido change..maybe this works well for 40s plus ppl

With this debate options are limited..

baxmax

Awards
00A.

I simply meant to say there're lots of companies willing to hop on the hype train and not to pay for the ride.
That's TBD, if they claim they use ATE standardized at 5% of Turk (1000 mg of ATE/50 mg of turk) they prolly based this claim on COA/lab analysis,as a customer you can request that info from them. I didn't like that fact they made it sound like their went through QC at ICPS.
I did some research last year and couldn't find any data supporting the fact that amber(succinic acid) can amplify the effects of ATE, or any other extract.

Nice post, could not understand at the end if your saying genestrone you suspect do not source quality turk? Im not a sponsor or intrested in board sponsors as do my own research so feel free to express opinion..

My concern with Tonvara is the amber they add to the turk and make claims it improves the effects of it? They claimed Tribulus Alatus is more superior then trib T - yet being on Alatus felt nothing, you have quality sopharma from bulgaria, only true trib t, so again many claims..would not buy from them as felt nothing from multiple of their products, now this could be my fault but expected at least a mood, libido change..maybe this works well for 40s plus ppl

With this debate options are limited..

baxmax

Awards
Genbolin sold on Amazon has a COA pic posted in a gallery.
As I understand, the main issue with laxo is companies don't know or have a uniform reference standard.
On that Genbolin COA it says they use their own, "in house reference" to test the material. Then, they spelled the chemical name wrong...or they just didn't have enough space on the paper "5alpha-hydroxylaxogenin" Once again, I didn't see the laxo standard on sigma website last time I checked, but if all companies in China use their own in house reference for laxo it may explain why we see so many different results when the finished product gets tested.

Reactions: 00A
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genbolin sold on Amazon has a COA pic posted in a gallery.
As I understand, the main issue with laxo is companies don't know or have a uniform reference standard.
On that Genbolin COA it says they use their own, "in house reference" to test the material. Then, they spelled the chemical name wrong...or they just didn't have enough space on the paper "5alpha-hydroxylaxogenin" Once again, I didn't see the laxo standard on sigma website last time I checked, but if all companies in China use their own in house reference for laxo it may explain why we see so many different results when the finished product gets tested.
It should say if its synthetic laxo or the real plant extract!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been taking Tonvara Ajuga.. I think issue is the recommended dosage, from 4 caps I uped to 5 caps - 500mg and made big difference pre gym..recommends high protein but what exactly does this mean? Why protein so important with Ajuga. Some companies not mention this.. more research needs be done on effective dosages

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our product is so effective, you'll pack on muscle, just be sure you increase your protein, and do us a favor and just assume the added mass is from the product and not the extra cals and protein....

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Our product is so effective, you'll pack on muscle, just be sure you increase your protein, and do us a favor and just assume the added mass is from the product and not the extra cals and protein....
Which product?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would I need to use bs to do that? My coffee needs no fluffing. :D

Ironsong

Awards
Hi everyone. Thanks, very informative thread. Danes, Baxmax & Mixelflick - thank you for your insightful posts.

While all the info here is great, it is also a bit overwhelming & a few queries about ecdysterone/turkesterone are still lurking around in my mind:

1) Ecdysterone's anobolic effect is mediated by the estrogen receptor beta - doesn't this adversely affect the hormonal system in anyway? No negative side-effects of this, like man boobs etc.?

2)Studies say that for muscle gain, ecdysterone alone works better than nerobol or dinabol - but a lot odfposts here say otherwise. So at 37 years of age, can ecdysterone/turkesterone help me gain an ADDITIONAL 1 pound of muscle a month if not more if i do everything right? I'll be happy with this

3) Where can I buy genuine turkesterone from- Tonvara or Boldanic or some place else?(Yes, inspite of all the posts I'm still confused)

Can anyone please help on these?
Research reference:

Thanks a tonne in advance.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi everyone. Thanks, very informative thread. Danes, Baxmax & Mixelflick - thank you for your insightful posts.

While all the info here is great, it is also a bit overwhelming & a few queries about ecdysterone/turkesterone are still lurking around in my mind:
save money my friend - 1lb of muscle tissue per month? lol, maybe if not ever lifted weight before :) and would need no supplement, just food surplus and good sleep, and only for short time. ecdy not proven despite all smoke and mirrors (usually russian smoke). the "work better than dianabol" should be big clue. funny you post now question - wada have recent study that say it work and be banned, but one must wonder if wada, who did ban things like 7-keto-dhea and higenamine (and actually have 2019 monitor program for, yes, caffeine and nicotine) - just pay someone to say work so could ban? the study very poor done and wada would be happy if athlete could only take water and no other. and then one must define "work" even if do - even statistical significant not mean practical significant, especial for ton of money charged for these products. look at all ripped dude from 1800's/1900's before testosterone - they not have ecdy either - they just eat and lift heavy, with probable manual labor for cardio, lol.

Reactions: 00A

Ironsong

Awards
save money my friend - 1lb of muscle tissue per month? lol, maybe if not ever lifted weight before :) and would need no supplement, just food surplus and good sleep, and only for short time. ecdy not proven despite all smoke and mirrors (usually russian smoke). the "work better than dianabol" should be big clue. funny you post now question - wada have recent study that say it work and be banned, but one must wonder if wada, who did ban things like 7-keto-dhea and higenamine (and actually have 2019 monitor program for, yes, caffeine and nicotine) - just pay someone to say work so could ban? the study very poor done and wada would be happy if athlete could only take water and no other. and then one must define "work" even if do - even statistical significant not mean practical significant, especial for ton of money charged for these products. look at all ripped dude from 1800's/1900's before testosterone - they not have ecdy either - they just eat and lift heavy, with probable manual labor for cardio, lol.
Okay, thanks for your reply.. :)

Ironsong

Awards

1) Ecdysterone's anobolic effect is mediated by the estrogen receptor beta - doesn't this adversely affect the hormonal system in anyway? No negative side-effects of this, like man boobs etc.?

2)Studies say that for muscle gain, ecdysterone alone works better than nerobol or dinabol - but a lot odfposts here say otherwise. So at 37 years of age, can ecdysterone/turkesterone help me gain an ADDITIONAL 1 pound of muscle a month if not more if i do everything right? I'll be happy with this

3) Where can I buy genuine turkesterone from- Tonvara or Boldanic or some place else?(Yes, inspite of all the posts I'm still confused)

Research reference:

It is very disheartening if turkesterone/ecdysterone don't work. I was excited to come across this stuff at 37. I still wanna optimistik till i come across more conclusive evidence that it doesn't work.. anyone else who could shed more light onthis please?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Turkesterone does work. You have to mega dosed it to get noticeable gains. Like $80 per month. To expensive for results in most people's opinion. I still think it's great herbal anabolic

Ironsong

Awards
Turkesterone does work. You have to mega dosed it to get noticeable gains. Like $80 per month. To expensive for results in most people's opinion. I still think it's great herbal anabolic
Thanks dvw. Have you tried it? If yes, then could you please share yourexperience - dosage, results, side effects?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took 1200 mgs daily. Can't remember if it was 6 or 8 weeks. Lost a little fat in waist gained 4 lbs on scale. Recomp is what I experienced. That's as good as it gets with a natty herbal supplement

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Research reference:

I have heard that my friend @Danes will be posting here again soon!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ActivECDY. I wonder if this is one of the better forms of oral Ecdy

Ironsong

Awards
Took 1200 mgs daily. Can't remember if it was 6 or 8 weeks. Lost a little fat in waist gained 4 lbs on scale. Recomp is what I experienced. That's as good as it gets with a natty herbal supplement
Oh, that sounds great! Thanks

Reactions: dvw

Ironsong

Awards
Just to get some clarity on the dosage-

So if one 200 mg capsule, like exubol, has 60 mg of ecdysteroids, including 20mg of turk, the 1200mg would be 6 caps?
Or 20 caps - to get 1200mg of ecdysteroids?

Ironsong

Awards

So if one 200 mg capsule, like exubol, has 60 mg of ecdysteroids, including 20mg of turk, the 1200mg would be 6 caps?
You see where I'm coming from? I mean should I take the 1200mg dosage as per the actual percentage of ecdy/turk in it?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

6 caps