Turkesterone

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump - curious to know if the website of the "geniune" turk seller is live now?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump - any new research, developments in 2018... for us people who wish to stay natural..

K21

Awards
Hi Danes just wondering did they make Novichok at Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances, that worries me, apparently Novichok or some of it was made in uzbekistan

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Danes just wondering did they make Novichok at Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances, that worries me, apparently Novichok or some of it was made in uzbekistan
ICPS has nothing to do with Novichok so no worries :D

K21

Awards
Thanks Danes, Just one more thing does the turk that comes from tonvara have anything to do with Novichok, bioton.uz , Is it safe like ICPS, Thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Danes, Just one more thing does the turk that comes from tonvara have anything to do with Novichok, bioton.uz , Is it safe like ICPS, Thanks
I am just taking this as a joke so :D

K21

Awards
I know sorry I get a bit paranoid sometimes it is funny though, does tonvara get its turk from ICPS or is it made at a different factory, and if so would I have no worries about novichok from that factory also, also can exubol get shiped to the uk, Many thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know sorry I get a bit paranoid sometimes it is funny though, does tonvara get its turk from ICPS or is it made at a different factory, and if so would I have no worries about novichok from that factory also, also can exubol get shiped to the uk, Many thanks
They get their Ajuga from a company called Bioton. No Novichok :D
And you dont need to be afraid of Muscletech making Hydrogen bombs either ;)

K21

Awards
Ok thanks very much you put my mind at ease,:veryhappy: lol

K21

Awards
Hello danes I was wondering what 50mg of 2Rkesol is in Exubol, says it has that per tablet? thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello danes I was wondering what 50mg of 2Rkesol is in Exubol, says it has that per tablet? thanks
Not sure if I did understand your question 100%.
2Rkesol is Ajuga Turkestanica. 1 tab is 50mg Ajuga T. while 1 cap is 200mg Ajuga Turkestanica.

K21

Awards
Hi Danes was just wondering if toremifene would negatively effect the anabolic effect of exubol, due to the estradiol receptor-beta?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody seen the article about stripped turkesterone and other stripped ecdysteroids? Apparently by stripping them of their attachments which are outside of the steroid skeleton, some become far more potently anabolic. Poststerone is one

Somebody better get on putting that on the market.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, to answer the OP, I found that when I hit the high enough blood concentration and frequency of dosage the pumps during training became quite intense and weight started to come on increasingly more rapidly. If I had been able to get more pure turkesterone I’d still be using it.

I believe I had been taking about 500mg 3x daily when it really kicked in.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started tribestan at 1 cap and this stuff is making me so hungry.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 on tribestan, took 2 caps today and the hunger is off the charts. I am eating the whole cow right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 on tribestan, took 2 caps today and the hunger is off the charts. I am eating the whole cow right now.
a small herd a month could get costly, lol.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize, as I have had a few drinks. But how is Tribestan relevant to a thread on Turkesterone?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll fact check you in the morning. I’m going to bed. Still off topic in my opinion. But folks can post whatever they want, on whatever thread they want.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there needs to be something similar to the animal sterol pak but with actually extracted chemicals, something like a few grams total of the known effective ecdysteroids and phytosterols to take daily in an open label blend.

Likely a gram each of turkesterone and 5a laxo at least among other things. Yeah it’d be a handful of caps every few hours but... natty gains. Nothing better than some solid natty gains. Plus for a guy on gear that stuff works awesome in pct. again that’s where I’m coming from mostly so that’s why I say such high doses. Having used all of the above I do like my natty products to feel as much like steroids as possible. And that means ultra high dosing laxo and turkesterone for sure. That’s like herbal anavar IMO. They’re not poisonous or anything. No need to fear.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This trib stuff is da bomb. 3rd day and recovery is awesome. Did Push day yesterday and finished Pull day and did some more Push/Pull pullups/dips as a finisher. I did one scoop of PWO with my trib today, will do just trib tomorrow to see how it goes by itself. Thing with this trib is you can keep going past an hour like I didn't want to stop lifting. I have tried ARA and that is nothing compared to trib. So far, so good.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
are you still at 2 cap a day? I think the max does is 6 caps a day, did you buy it on Amazon or Ebay?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you still at 2 cap a day? I think the max does is 6 caps a day, did you buy it on Amazon or Ebay?
2 caps a day and on ebay, they got a 3 box deal on ebay for like 80 or 90 with shipping. Gonna try another pull day tomorrow with legs. Don't take this with a PWO or you will be bouncing off the walls at the gym and people will be looking at you funny.

And sleep is incredible, got 8 hours of solid sleep.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried turkesterone yet, which product is the general consensus as the overall best according to you guys?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, the ******** site says to take 20 caps a day for strength training, a bottle would last 5 days at that dose. The 6 for $60 bottle special would only last a month at that rate. I think that's a little expensive for my taste.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, the ******** site says to take 20 caps a day for strength training, a bottle would last 5 days at that dose. The 6 for $60 bottle special would only last a month at that rate. I think that's a little expensive for my taste.
I see where you’re coming from. The dosage instructions on the website are the same for Exubol (50 mg per tablet) and Exubol 200 (200 mg per capsule) which I assume is a mistake. At least I hope it is a mistake. On training days I take 2 capsules of Exubol 200, 4 times a day (1.6 grams/day). On nontraining days I take 2 capsules 3 times a day (1.2 grams/day).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see where you’re coming from. The dosage instructions on the website are the same for Exubol (50 mg per tablet) and Exubol 200 (200 mg per capsule) which I assume is a mistake. At least I hope it is a mistake. On training days I take 2 capsules of Exubol 200, 4 times a day (1.6 grams/day). On nontraining days I take 2 capsules 3 times a day (1.2 grams/day).
What kind of results do you see from the product?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of results do you see from the product?
Unfortunately I’m addicted to it. Been taking it for the past 7 months. I probably should take a break. Strength and vascularity improved; looking more chiseled. Danes turned me on to the product.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps a day and on ebay, they got a 3 box deal on ebay for like 80 or 90 with shipping. Gonna try another pull day tomorrow with legs. Don't take this with a PWO or you will be bouncing off the walls at the gym and people will be looking at you funny.

And sleep is incredible, got 8 hours of solid sleep.
Cool, if you see those effects at 2 caps.

As I said, I only stick to Tribestan and good ecdysterone extracts. I learned my lesson by trying all those natty test boosters. Can't beat Bulgarian Pharma quality.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's one guy on here (mixelflick aka rob Regish)who I usually count on for supplement and ingredient advice who knows tons about ecdysterone.
If he doesn't know then it's probably not worth knowing so I'm gonna shoot him a message to see what he thinks cos turk seems to be the favoured ecdysterone.
Thanks brother. What follows are my thoughts and opinions on the matter...

Turk was supposed to be "THE" ecdysterone with the greatest anabolic effect. Danes and I have used tons of it, compared notes and I've used every other Ecdy I could get my hands on (up to and including a sterile, RCE inj made by a well known chemist). I saw better VO2 max, but that's where it started and ended. Speculation is that it was due to increased red blood cells, but I don't have bloodwork to back that up. There are much better Ecdy products than Turk IMO, especially for recovery.

The final chapter hasn't been written however, as scientists at the University of Szeged* in Hungary have recently identified 8 "stripped" ecdysterones that display 3x greater anabolic activity vs the reference standard, 20-Hydroxyedcysterone. In the process of writing The Blueprint 3.0, I paid for several of their research papers (and still do to this day).

There is one issue: To the best of anyone's knowledge, 7 of these "stripped" ecdy's aren't naturally occurring. That could be problematic, in bringing a product to market. We shall see..

* https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0045206818307697?via=ihub

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Turk was supposed to be "THE" ecdysterone with the greatest anabolic effect. Danes and I have used tons of it, compared notes and I've used every other Ecdy I could get my hands on (up to and including a sterile, RCE inj made by a well known chemist). I saw better VO2 max, but that's where it started and ended. Speculation is that it was due to increased red blood cells, but I don't have bloodwork to back that up. There are much better Ecdy products than Turk IMO, especially for recovery.

The final chapter hasn't been written however, as scientists at the University of Szeged* in Hungary have recently identified 8 "stripped" ecdysterones that display 3x greater anabolic activity vs the reference standard, 20-Hydroxyedcysterone. In the process of writing The Blueprint 3.0, I paid for several of their research papers (and still do to this day).

There is one issue: To the best of anyone's knowledge, 7 of these "stripped" ecdy's aren't naturally occurring. That could be problematic, in bringing a product to market. We shall see..

Which ecdy product is best for recovery?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in trying this stuff, though its gonna have to wait until im done cutting down for the wedding.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mixelflick what are your impressions of that label above based on your expericne with turk? trash?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which ecdy product is best for recovery?
Biased because I formulated it, but Mass Pro Synthagen.. hands down.

It's entire formula is built around RCE, the preferred source genus IMO. Every single ingredient is designed to leverage RCE's effects. I put 20 years of Ecdysterone research into that formula, and have no doubt you'll see a dramatic difference. You recovery FAST. Faster than anything else on the market.

Having said that, if you desire to try another product I'll offer whatever advice I can. I want people to get good results from GOOD Ecdy. Unfortunately, a lot of low quality stuff flooding the market has ruined its reputation..

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixelflick what are your impressions of that label above based on your expericne with turk? trash?
The formula itself looks about right. Unfortunately, without an HPLC/HPCS, we can't really be sure it meets label claims. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt though. The issue I have with it is this..

Turkesterone isn't the best Ecdy for muscle gain/fat loss. On paper it should be. Of course, on paper 20-Hydroxyecdysterone should do incredible things too. The fact is, neither have lived up to the hype. I still feel that a full spectrum RCE is the correct source genus, not the least reason being it contains dozens of ecdysterone (and they are still discovering them). In fact, it contains a unique group of (depending upon who's literature you read) 10-12 ecdysterones variously referred to as the "levseins" complex. RCE also contains various tannins and resins, one of which mitigates your body's ability to store carbs as triglyceride (fat).

I am also of the opinion that quality Ecdy should be co-ingested with other things to maximize its effects. Synthagen for example is built with a skeletal backbone of EAA in a very specific ratio. Beta-alanine, Orotic Acid, ElevATP, Trimethylglycine and Mg Asparate are also included for very specific reasons.

I'm not opposed to single ingredient Ecdy's though. Just don't think they're optimal...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Biased because I formulated it, but Mass Pro Synthagen.. hands down.

It's entire formula is built around RCE, the preferred source genus IMO. Every single ingredient is designed to leverage RCE's effects. I put 20 years of Ecdysterone research into that formula, and have no doubt you'll see a dramatic difference. You recovery FAST. Faster than anything else on the market.

Having said that, if you desire to try another product I'll offer whatever advice I can. I want people to get good results from GOOD Ecdy. Unfortunately, a lot of low quality stuff flooding the market has ruined its reputation..
What is a good ecdy only product and is $80 the avg price for Mass Pro Synthagen, anywhere better price?