Turkesterone

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi everyone. Thanks, very informative thread. Danes, Baxmax & Mixelflick - thank you for your insightful posts.

While all the info here is great, it is also a bit overwhelming & a few queries about ecdysterone/turkesterone are still lurking around in my mind:

1) Ecdysterone's anobolic effect is mediated by the estrogen receptor beta - doesn't this adversely affect the hormonal system in anyway? No negative side-effects of this, like man boobs etc.?

2)Studies say that for muscle gain, ecdysterone alone works better than nerobol or dinabol - but a lot odfposts here say otherwise. So at 37 years of age, can ecdysterone/turkesterone help me gain an ADDITIONAL 1 pound of muscle a month if not more if i do everything right? I'll be happy with this

3) Where can I buy genuine turkesterone from- Tonvara or Boldanic or some place else?(Yes, inspite of all the posts I'm still confused)

Can anyone please help on these?
Research reference:

Thanks a tonne in advance.
Boldanic is where you want to buy from. Heard good things about iron forged nutritions ECDY as well.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boldanic is where you want to buy from. Heard good things about iron forged nutritions ECDY as well.
My concern with Boldanic is there website not updated for some time and very little activity on their social media accounts.. not sure how well business is doing! Dont get me wrong I think there product is amazing.. just bit shame that the interaction and then leaving the boards may have things bad

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just going to chime in and say if you can find a wild yam extract/diosgenin product similar to LGI secreteaBridge that would be much more worth your money and Barlow's herbal elixirs has some decent natural anabolics. One I tried that I got a little something from was their pine pollen extract and I had to dose it pretty high so all of these natural anabolics you have to dose high and knpw when to take so I didn't get much more than 3 to 4 weeks and I had spent a pretty penny to stack three natural products and I want to say I only gained about 4-6 lb but I did look really good (recomp effect!) so I would say some of it just comes from working hard the natural stuff helps you along the way. Or maybe it does nothing at all, it's hard to say but I definitely feel like I recovered better with the pine pollen extract and I worked out harder with the LGI SecretaBridge. 2c donated

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My concern with Boldanic is there website not updated for some time and very little activity on their social media accounts.. not sure how well business is doing! Dont get me wrong I think there product is amazing.. just bit shame that the interaction and then leaving the boards may have things bad
I will say that any questions I have emailed to Boldanic over the past year, including just 2 months ago, have received timely replies.

Reactions: 00A

Ironsong

Awards
Took 1200 mgs daily. Can't remember if it was 6 or 8 weeks. Lost a little fat in waist gained 4 lbs on scale. Recomp is what I experienced. That's as good as it gets with a natty herbal supplement
Completely forgot to ask- which product/brand did you use?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is very disheartening if turkesterone/ecdysterone don't work. I was excited to come across this stuff at 37. I still wanna optimistik till i come across more conclusive evidence that it doesn't work.. anyone else who could shed more light onthis please?
First, take as many OBJECTIVE measurements (including bloodwork) as possible. Having a body comp analysis performed by professionals would probably be best, but bloodwork is also important.

Find yourself a high quality Rhaponticum Carthamoides full spectrum extract. Dose it at 5mg per kg of your bodyweight. Keep all other variables the same (training protocol, diet etc).

Run that for 10 weeks.

Re-run your labs/body comp at weeks 3, 7 and 10

You should gain right around 5lbs of lean muscle, recover much faster from your training and your sleep should improve markedly. You will probably also notice your hair, skin and especially nails grow at an accelerated clip. Your cardio should feel easier, and your ability to do more work per unit of time in the gym should also improve markedly.

If it doesn't, I'd move on and look for another non-hormonal anabolic. Hope that helps..

Ironsong

Awards
First, take as many OBJECTIVE measurements (including bloodwork) as possible. Having a body comp analysis performed by professionals would probably be best, but bloodwork is also important.

Find yourself a high quality Rhaponticum Carthamoides full spectrum extract. Dose it at 5mg per kg of your bodyweight. Keep all other variables the same (training protocol, diet etc).

Run that for 10 weeks.

You should gain right around 5lbs of lean muscle, recover much faster from your training and your sleep should improve markedly. You will probably also notice your hair, skin and especially nails grow at an accelerated clip. Your cardio should feel easier, and your ability to do more work per unit of time in the gym should also improve markedly.

If it doesn't, I'd move on and look for another non-hormonal anabolic. Hope that helps..
That sounds great! Thanks a lot Mixelflick!

Ironsong

Awards

Run that for 10 weeks.

That sounds great! Thanks a lot Mixelflick!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Run that for 10 weeks.

5mg/kg everyday? Geez based on ecdynize at 10mg per pill and 100 pills per bottle you would be going through a bottle every 2.5 days. 30 bottles for 10 weeks for an 80kg person!!

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5mg/kg everyday? Geez based on ecdynize at 10mg per pill and 100 pills per bottle you would be going through a bottle every 2.5 days. 30 bottles for 10 weeks for an 80kg person!!
Yea, and the dosing instructions on the bottle say not to exceed 10 tablets a day (100 mg). I doubt anyone has ever gone through that many bottles that fast.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Run that for 10 weeks.

So how many mg of RCE are in one capsule of Mass Pro Synthagen? The label doesn’t say.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how many mg of RCE are in one capsule of Mass Pro Synthagen? The label doesn’t say.
Proprietary. We do that for a reason: Ask around, we have a winning formula that does things other products don't. Specifically, dramatic reduction in DOMS and profound increase in recovery. You will also hear how it heals injuries and gives a huge bump in work capacity in the gym. So, not giving other companies any ideas.

But I can tell you that a 10 capsule dose is PLENTY for a 200lb person..

HIGH QUALITY Ecdysterone isn't cheap. I suspect the other formula mentioned is high quality as well, but they are keeping per pill dosages small to arrive at a competitive pricepoint. Not a bad move, because even at lesser doses people will feel something.. then likely spring for more bottles. I didn't want to go that route though. I wanted people to really feel it, then decide for themselves if a bottle a month is worth it.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary. We do that for a reason: Ask around, we have a winning formula that does things other products don't. Specifically, dramatic reduction in DOMS and profound increase in recovery. You will also hear how it heals injuries and gives a huge bump in work capacity in the gym. So, not giving other companies any ideas.

But I can tell you that a 10 capsule dose is PLENTY for a 200lb person..

HIGH QUALITY Ecdysterone isn't cheap. I suspect the other formula mentioned is high quality as well, but they are keeping per pill dosages small to arrive at a competitive pricepoint. Not a bad move, because even at lesser doses people will feel something.. then likely spring for more bottles. I didn't want to go that route though. I wanted people to really feel it, then decide for themselves if a bottle a month is worth it.
What’s the purpose of the other ingredients in that prop blend if they’re all dosed so low? Like others said, a 80kg person would need 400mg of RCE according to you. 10 capsules of Mass Pro Synthagen would provide 7100mg of a prop blend. The RCE is 10th on the list of ingredients. If you’re saying we get “plenty” let’s assume there’s 500mg of RCE in there. There are four ingredients after RCE. Let’s assume they’re all small and collectively make up 250mg or so. That means the first 9 ingredients, which contain 7 amino acids as well as beta alanine and orotic acid are all dosed in mgs (roughly 700mg each) and not grams. The clinical dosages for any of those individual ingredients is grams/day not mg/day. So, if you’re all about the effective dose of RCE in the formula, why would every other ingredient be considerably under-dosed?

Then if we look at the writeup of MPS on the main site it’s sold at, you write, “What makes the specific ProtoGeneX amino stack (used in MPS) best? To answer this question, we need only look at what just 6 grams of EAA's is able to accomplish.”

I would assume this is because you wish for the consumer to believe a daily dose of MPS would deliver 6 grams of EAAs via ProtoGeneX. However, if 6000mg of the 7100mg prop blend are EAAs, that only leaves 1100mg for other ingredients. Beta alanine and orotic acid are listed above RCE on the ingredients list, so they would need to have more mg than RCE. There is also elevATP included in the ingredient list after RCE. Having ~500mg of RCE is literally impossible in that scenario. I know you say a propriety blend is to protect your product but to me it just screams hiding inaccuracies. I don’t think anyone is looking to copy this product with how slim the market is for ecdys. You should be transparent to clear up any confusion bc it doesn’t add up according to your claims.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
prop blend and special amount of the acid amino... oh my (who here think to crock up that other company "master amino acid profile" nonsence?). if many contribute up to few thousand, take that supp to a lab and find out exactly in, that what competitor do if wanted - cheap for company. ah the supp game...

i edit to add this - yeah, prop blend to protect, lol - 1st page google, and there are many (name remove so no advertise)

Supplement Lab & Nutraceutical Testing

Foods with medicinal and health benefits require careful research to develop in a way that is safe to consume and beneficial to those who consume them. Third-party dietary supplement testing from the highly trained and accomplished scientists at *** assists supplement product development with accurate and reliable results.

Distributors: Worried about the potential for dietary supplement contamination in products you use or distribute? Concerned about the ingredients in internationally-sourced herbal remedies? Researching heavy metals toxicity levels in the vitamin products that you carry?

Manufacturers: Want to certify your nutraceutical as allergen-free? Create nutritional labels for your dietary supplements? Research quality control issues before they cause official product recalls?

The Experienced Chemists in ***'s supplement lab have decades of experience in testing a wide range of nutraceuticals from, vitamins, minerals, and dietary products to herbal, botanical, and ‘organic’ supplements. *** is an FDA-registered, DEA-licensed, and cGMP-compliant full-service contract testing laboratory.

***'s independent testing lab proudly serves entrepreneurs, manufacturers, distributors, lawyers, other laboratories & companies of all sizes

Last edited:
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
just eat plenty of quinoa and spinach daily

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the purpose of the other ingredients in that prop blend if they’re all dosed so low? Like others said, a 80kg person would need 400mg of RCE according to you. 10 capsules of Mass Pro Synthagen would provide 7100mg of a prop blend. The RCE is 10th on the list of ingredients. If you’re saying we get “plenty” let’s assume there’s 500mg of RCE in there. There are four ingredients after RCE. Let’s assume they’re all small and collectively make up 250mg or so. That means the first 9 ingredients, which contain 7 amino acids as well as beta alanine and orotic acid are all dosed in mgs (roughly 700mg each) and not grams. The clinical dosages for any of those individual ingredients is grams/day not mg/day. So, if you’re all about the effective dose of RCE in the formula, why would every other ingredient be considerably under-dosed?

Then if we look at the writeup of MPS on the main site it’s sold at, you write, “What makes the specific ProtoGeneX amino stack (used in MPS) best? To answer this question, we need only look at what just 6 grams of EAA's is able to accomplish.”

I would assume this is because you wish for the consumer to believe a daily dose of MPS would deliver 6 grams of EAAs via ProtoGeneX. However, if 6000mg of the 7100mg prop blend are EAAs, that only leaves 1100mg for other ingredients. Beta alanine and orotic acid are listed above RCE on the ingredients list, so they would need to have more mg than RCE. There is also elevATP included in the ingredient list after RCE. Having ~500mg of RCE is literally impossible in that scenario. I know you say a propriety blend is to protect your product but to me it just screams hiding inaccuracies. I don’t think anyone is looking to copy this product with how slim the market is for ecdys. You should be transparent to clear up any confusion bc it doesn’t add up according to your claims.
The RCE is absolutely efficaciously dosed. In fact, it's MORE than what a 200lb person would require. And your assumptions about how much is in the other ingredients (and what constitutes an effective dose) are incorrect as well. Here's just one example..

EAA's absolutely do NOT need to be consumed in gram amounts to be effective. For example, these do not represent the EAA ratios found in Synthagen, but it does illustrate what's been proven in studies (and recommended), by the National Academy of Sciences to optimize protein synthesis and tissue repair for adults age 19 and over..

L-Leucine918 mg
L-Lysine
(from L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)
888 mg
L-Phenylalanine751 mg
L-Valine518 mg
L-Threonine466 mg
L-Isoleucine442 mg
L-Methionine432 mg
L-Histidine
(from L-Histidine Monohydrochloride)
319 mg
L-Tryptophan117 mg

You see, I do NOT under-dose my products. Everything is there for a reason, including the very precise ratios of EAA's to each other. It took me 2 years to develop them, and I'm not about to make life easy for copycat supplement companies. You are absolutely incorrect about these people not trying to steal the formula - the lab that makes this for us has alerted us that that's occurred more than once. These people would love to have a product that does what Synthagen does, but I'm not about to get tricked into getting ripped off. Not saying that's you. Am saying people like that are out there..

They give this industry a bad name..

THEstudent

Awards
The RCE is absolutely efficaciously dosed. In fact, it's MORE than what a 200lb person would require. And your assumptions about how much is in the other ingredients (and what constitutes an effective dose) are incorrect as well. Here's just one example..

EAA's absolutely do NOT need to be consumed in gram amounts to be effective. For example, these do not represent the EAA ratios found in Synthagen, but it does illustrate what's been proven in studies (and recommended), by the National Academy of Sciences to optimize protein synthesis and tissue repair for adults age 19 and over..

L-Leucine918 mg
L-Lysine
888 mg
L-Phenylalanine751 mg
L-Valine518 mg
L-Threonine466 mg
L-Isoleucine442 mg
L-Methionine432 mg
L-Histidine
319 mg
L-Tryptophan117 mg

You see, I do NOT under-dose my products. Everything is there for a reason, including the very precise ratios of EAA's to each other. It took me 2 years to develop them, and I'm not about to make life easy for copycat supplement companies. You are absolutely incorrect about these people not trying to steal the formula - the lab that makes this for us has alerted us that that's occurred more than once. These people would love to have a product that does what Synthagen does, but I'm not about to get tricked into getting ripped off. Not saying that's you. Am saying people like that are out there..

@Mixelflick it's very interesting you mention the importance of the EAA's. I have been taking another look at the MAP(Master Amino Acid Pattern) product and research and it seems like something might be there. I think Author L. Rea kinda brought it to the bodybuilding industry with his Humapro product which most people seem to LOVE when they try it was based off the MAP product and research. What are your thoughts on it?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

L-Leucine918 mg
L-Lysine
888 mg
L-Phenylalanine751 mg
L-Valine518 mg
L-Threonine466 mg
L-Isoleucine442 mg
L-Methionine432 mg
L-Histidine
319 mg
L-Tryptophan117 mg

Based on clinical studies by: (Tipton), (Børsheim et al, 2002), (Pasiakos et, al, 2011), (Kerksick et al, 2008 & Pasiakos et al, 2011) here is what I've been using for the past 6 years with amazing results considering I do not use any protein powder whatsoever... below are the dosages of each amino acid
Leucine 3,500mg
Phenylalanine 1,400mg
Lysine 1,200mg
Valine 1,000mg
Threonine 1,000mg
Isoleucine 800mg
Histidine 800mg
Methionine 300mg
Tryptophan 50mg

I take one serving intra workout and one post workout. The closest thing to this that uses almost identical dosages is the upcoming CHEMIX EAA by the Guerrilla Chemist. Until then, I am using Advanced Genetics AMMO-8
Seems it maybe underdosed!

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Seems it maybe underdosed!
Let’s put it this way, if the RCE in Mass Pro Synthagen is properly dosed, everything else in it is tremendously under-dosed. There’s only so much you could do with 14 ingredients in a 7100mg/10 capsule prop blend. If RCE is 500mg of the 7100mg, the other 13 ingredients are dosed so low I question the purpose of them being in there, other than just to say hey look at all of these things we have in our supp!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Turkesterone does work. You have to mega dosed it to get noticeable gains. Like $80 per month. To expensive for results in most people's opinion. I still think it's great herbal anabolic
It isn't likely that it works. Although it would be nice to see more human research before making a definitive call.

There is no dose response relationship according to the one positive human study on ecdy with highly suspicious results. It fell prey to super small sample size giving a false positive imo. In fact, that study actually suggests lower doses work better. Basically with ecdy and turk it is whatever they want it to be at the time that makes it convenient to sell it.

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/podcast-episode-8/

Last edited:

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't likely that it works. Although it would be nice to see more human research before making a definitive call.

There is no dose response relationship according to the one positive human study on ecdy with highly suspicious results. It fell prey to super small sample size giving a false positive imo. In fact, that study actually suggests lower doses work better. Basically with ecdy and turk it is whatever they want it to be at the time that makes it convenient to sell it.

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/podcast-episode-8/
Thanks for the podcast link. After reading the study (not just the abstract) and listening to the podcast, I was surprised that the fellows on the podcast were working off of their recollection of the study, rather than having a copy of it in front of them which they could refer to. There were 46 men in the study who were divided into 4 groups – a placebo group, a “low” daily dose ecdy group (12 mg), a “high” daily dose ecdy group (48 mg), and a control group which took a “low” daily dose of ecdy (12 mg) but did not engage in any resistance training. The authors of the study acknowledge that the ecdy supplement was incorrectly labeled, with the amount of ecdy per capsule seriously under dosed (6 mg instead of 100 mg). If the authors of the study knew that at the outset (which they should have), why even continue the study? If they only discovered that after the study was completed, then why even bother publishing the study? It is well recognized that supplements containing ecdy are often severely under dosed, and the supplement in question should have been tested well before the study got underway. Hopefully a more credible study on humans can be done in the future utilizing a properly dosed ecdy product. Nevertheless the study did conclude that “a dose-dependent effect” was observed with respect to muscle mass (i.e., the group that took a daily dose of 48 mg of ecdy versus the group that took only 12 mg of ecdy).

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the podcast link. After reading the study (not just the abstract) and listening to the podcast, I was surprised that the fellows on the podcast were working off of their recollection of the study, rather than having a copy of it in front of them which they could refer to. There were 46 men in the study who were divided into 4 groups – a placebo group, a “low” daily dose ecdy group (12 mg), a “high” daily dose ecdy group (48 mg), and a control group which took a “low” daily dose of ecdy (12 mg) but did not engage in any resistance training. The authors of the study acknowledge that the ecdy supplement was incorrectly labeled, with the amount of ecdy per capsule seriously under dosed (6 mg instead of 100 mg). If the authors of the study knew that at the outset (which they should have), why even continue the study? If they only discovered that after the study was completed, then why even bother publishing the study? It is well recognized that supplements containing ecdy are often severely under dosed, and the supplement in question should have been tested well before the study got underway. Hopefully a more credible study on humans can be done in the future utilizing a properly dosed ecdy product. Nevertheless the study did conclude that “a dose-dependent effect” was observed with respect to muscle mass (i.e., the group that took a daily dose of 48 mg of ecdy versus the group that took only 12 mg of ecdy).
Except the data does not support a dose dependent effect when you look at multiple variables reported in the study.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Except the data does not support a dose dependent effect when you look at multiple variables reported in the study.
The following statements are excerpts from the study:

"Furthermore, dose-dependent values were detected, i.e., the highest ecdysterone concentration was obtained in Ec2 group, where volunteers took the highest dose (8 capsules) of supplement."

"In addition, a dose-dependent effect could also be observed in various parameters (BW, MM, and serum concentration of ecdysterone)."

"In addition, a dose-dependent effect could be observed."

"In agreement to this, a dose-dependent increase of ecdysterone serum concentrations after ingestion (Fig. 5) and bioactivity of the supplement extract in the in vitro assay were detected (Supplementary Material)."

"A clear dose-dependent increase in ecdysterone is detected; thus, concentrations in Ec2 group (administration of 8 capsules) were considerably higher than in Ec1 and CO group (both administration of 2 capsules)."

So in your opinion the authors of the study cannot interpret their own data?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

"Furthermore, dose-dependent values were detected, i.e., the highest ecdysterone concentration was obtained in Ec2 group, where volunteers took the highest dose (8 capsules) of supplement."

"In addition, a dose-dependent effect could also be observed in various parameters (BW, MM, and serum concentration of ecdysterone)."

"In agreement to this, a dose-dependent increase of ecdysterone serum concentrations after ingestion (Fig. 5) and bioactivity of the supplement extract in the in vitro assay were detected (Supplementary Material)."

"A clear dose-dependent increase in ecdysterone is detected; thus, concentrations in Ec2 group (administration of 8 capsules) were considerably higher than in Ec1 and CO group (both administration of 2 capsules)."

The only relevant quote is the one below. The other statements are obvious.

draptor

Awards

I have been following Ecdy threads and it seems Powercage has some agenda against Ecdy even if studies are proving it. There are a couple of misinformation too like above. Weird.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to start exubol and ecdyzine should i max dose both or take half the max dose for both??

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to start exubol and ecdyzine should i max dose both or take half the max dose for both??
Exubol I did 2g a day on workout days, 1g on non workout days. Ecdynize I did 10 tabs on workout days, 5 on non workout days

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does MA - turk come out to be a better deal then the exubol ?

$100 for 3 bottles without sale code.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exubol I did 2g a day on workout days, 1g on non workout days. Ecdynize I did 10 tabs on workout days, 5 on non workout days
Ok thanks right now I am doing 20 exubol tabs and 10 ecdyzine tabs everyday. So far it’s going well I am really enjoying the euphoria mind muscle connection and gda effects.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was the results with that protocol? What'd you notice?
I had Exubol 200, and I know Ive caught alot of flack for saying this but 2g of Exubol was and still is the best supplement ive ever taken. For muscle endurance, performance in the gym, and exercise capacity nothing else natural comes close. Didn’t notice much in the way of 1RM strength increase, but I increased reps on all exercises. My 6-8 rep weight became my 12-15 rep weight. Leaned out and slept great.

There was a big turk thread that got deleted for some reason but there were three or four of us taking Exubol at 2g after @Danes recommended the dose, and all of us echoed the same thing. Best thing we’ve ever taken.

The drawback however is that at that dose it was about $90 a month which is incredibly expensive for a natural supplement.

Reactions: dvw
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do some folks get so hurt if a supp is not liked by some? (Plus if anyone knows about Ecdy's, you would know this stuff already).

Most of it is bunk, its a known thing. Folks shouldnt try to hide that data just to make a buck.
Many good supps out there, many bad or useless ones, just like anything else in life...
Most of the products on the market are bunk yes, but Turkesterone is not bunk

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You obviously dont know anything it. The good stuff is not bunk. Harvested from Siberia, etc...
The Chinese stuff sold by most, is absolutely bunk.
Did you read up on Doucette and Dereks stuff?? Rice powder / filler... Its your money you're wasting, and thats also OK...
You sound bitter about something.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You obviously dont know anything it. The good stuff is not bunk. Harvested from Siberia, etc...
Did you read up on Doucette and Dereks stuff?? Rice powder / filler... Its your money you're wasting, and thats also OK...
And you obviously can’t f’n read. I literally said most of the products on the market are bunk, which agree’s with your above statement. Legit Turk is the best single ingredient natural supplement ive taken, and several others will say the same. Get off the internet and go learn how to comprehend a sentence

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you read the message you replied to lol

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
A few studies found ecdysteroids (such as turkesterone) had performance-enhancing effects in birds and beetles (study, study). But the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) considers these studies unreliable because they weren’t published in reputable journals, the design of the studies was subpar, and the results were poorly presented. This is not the evidence we’re looking for. So, what about human trials?

Ha ha ha ha

There’s another study we can look at, though. The researchers used DEXA scans to measure muscle growth, which is a much more reliable tool. And in this study, the placebo group gained 2.2 pounds more muscle than the guys taking ecdysteroids, though the results didn’t reach statistical significance. This doesn’t suggest that turkesterone harms muscle growth, just that small studies often find differences between groups. These differences don’t necessarily prove anything. And in this case, the difference isn’t statistically significant. :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Dr Trexler has published over 30 studies. Perhaps more relevantly, he professionally reviews hypertrophy research, including both of the turkesterone studies. He told me:

If you’ve been in the fitness industry for a while, you know how these things go. Glutamine is the hot thing, then gets disproven. Then arginine. Then BCAAs. Then Tribulus. All of them were disproven. Supplement hype rarely lasts long, but while it does, millions of dollars are made from people yearning for an edge. (Ping Magic - Ha ha ha ha ha ha)

Some clown on here said "Im going to continue to send Derek money)... Fool..

The controversy began with Nootropics Depot, a lab that tests the quality of various supplements. They tested a few of the most popular brands of turkesterone, including the turkesterone sold by Gorilla Mind (owned by More Plates More Dates) and Harder Than Last Time (owned by Greg Doucette). They found that these supplements contained less than 1% of the turkesterone they advertised.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ^^^^
Can you please share the actual results of ND's lab test results of Gorilla Mind and Hard than last time?

That's right...you can't.

They constantly claim every other company doesn't meet their standards...or that their products don't contain what they say they do...but they've never once actually backed up those claims with the actual test results. It's all conjecture.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few studies found ecdysteroids (such as turkesterone) had performance-enhancing effects in birds and beetles (study, study). But the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) considers these studies unreliable because they weren’t published in reputable journals, the design of the studies was subpar, and the results were poorly presented. This is not the evidence we’re looking for. So, what about human trials?

Ha ha ha ha

There’s another study we can look at, though. The researchers used DEXA scans to measure muscle growth, which is a much more reliable tool. And in this study, the placebo group gained 2.2 pounds more muscle than the guys taking ecdysteroids, though the results didn’t reach statistical significance. This doesn’t suggest that turkesterone harms muscle growth, just that small studies often find differences between groups. These differences don’t necessarily prove anything. And in this case, the difference isn’t statistically significant. :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Dr Trexler has published over 30 studies. Perhaps more relevantly, he professionally reviews hypertrophy research, including both of the turkesterone studies. He told me:

If you’ve been in the fitness industry for a while, you know how these things go. Glutamine is the hot thing, then gets disproven. Then arginine. Then BCAAs. Then Tribulus. All of them were disproven. Supplement hype rarely lasts long, but while it does, millions of dollars are made from people yearning for an edge. (Ping Magic - Ha ha ha ha ha ha)

The controversy began with Nootropics Depot, a lab that tests the quality of various supplements. They tested a few of the most popular brands of turkesterone, including the turkesterone sold by Gorilla Mind (owned by More Plates More Dates) and Harder Than Last Time (owned by Greg Doucette). They found that these supplements contained less than 1% of the turkesterone they advertised.

Hate to tell you this but im not sure you should blindly follow the words of someone who competes the aforementioned companies by releasing his own turk product. I bought Derek’s because there wasnt a source of Turk at the time (Boldanic no longer sells it) but never used it and ended up selling it on here.

Turk works my guy, plain and simple. Take 2g a day its amazing. Also try some sopharma tribulus at 2g a day and ull change ya mind bout that too

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ha ha ha ha

Hate to tell you this but im not sure you should blindly follow the words of someone who competes the aforementioned companies by releasing his own turk product. I bought Derek’s because there wasnt a source of Turk at the time (Boldanic no longer sells it) but never used it and ended up selling it on here.

Turk works my guy, plain and simple. Take 2g a day its amazing. Also try some sopharma tribulus at 2g a day and ull change ya mind bout that too

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ha ha ha ha

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You said Boldanic no longer sells Turk, but the Boldanic website shows that Exubol is still available.