Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update pics from me.

Weighing in at 201.5lbs this morning so down a crazy amount of weight but lots was from water coming off in pct. However 8lbs off since starting clen 3 weeks ago is a decent sign but aesthetically I’m not sure I’ll achieve what I want (I’ll keep trying obviously) - really it’s down to the skin and what that will look like with 10% bf......

Posted my standard standing pic (went slightly side on as it probably gives a better idea of the skin impact) and then added one purely to show where my skin is at (was stretching this morning next to a mirror and thought it was an easy way to show where that’s at.....(loose skin being quite the discussion point on another thread it’s on my mind lol)

7BBB30CF-CE81-4073-B2DA-6848E92A0DF1.jpeg

F72C2635-DBCB-47EB-9263-85C5F83EA18D.jpeg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got REALLY lean! Awesome! The loose skin is a testimony for what you have accomplished.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting Lean Whisky

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Whisky, and I get the loose skin thing too. Mine is not as pronounced until I get a little leaner but you can see it pooling up on the lower chest and abs now and can see it if I lean over like you are to show it. It gets worse as I get leaner until I am really lean then it is folded but so thin it isn't as noticeable. It frustrates me with just how mine is, so I can understand why it matters.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good Whisky, and I get the loose skin thing too. Mine is not as pronounced until I get a little leaner but you can see it pooling up on the lower chest and abs now and can see it if I lean over like you are to show it. It gets worse as I get leaner until I am really lean then it is folded but so thin it isn't as noticeable. It frustrates me with just how mine is, so I can understand why it matters.
That’s exactly what I’m aiming to get to, where it’s so thin it becomes less impactful on the abs, it’ll still be there but shouldn’t affect the definition as much. I have a feel I’ll need to be super lean for that but tbh I’m in a good place on this cut. Controlling diet well, training a lot and just switched to ecay stack after clen (back to clen in 2 weeks).

I’ll get there.......eventually lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s exactly what I’m aiming to get to, where it’s so thin it becomes less impactful on the abs, it’ll still be there but shouldn’t affect the definition as much. I have a feel I’ll need to be super lean for that but tbh I’m in a good place on this cut. Controlling diet well, training a lot and just switched to ecay stack after clen (back to clen in 2 weeks).

I’ll get there.......eventually lol
Your doing great brother...Just keep doing what you doing

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just started my 2 week Frankenstein cycle to finish this off strong.

Plan is to go something like this.

Non lifting days 30mg Epistane

Lifting days in 10mg SD while using 15mg DMZ, and 20mg SD once DMZ is gone.

Let's see what happens with that line up and some added volume over the next two weeks.
Throwing in SR9009 and started taking Statins to help with lipids. Using all the required support supps and am increasing intake to 2 gallons to flush toxins better. So this should be fun! I will drop the SD quickly if it turns on me. This is why I am only pulsing it on workout days and or still being relatively low with the dose. I may go to 20 earlier if things feel good.

I am going to increase carbs quite a bit and keep fats a little lower and see what I can do to take advantage of this short blast.

Also contemplating 10mg SD from today until the end with 15mg DMZ on workout days, and 15 Epi on off days.

What do you guys think?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

Let's see what happens with that line up and some added volume over the next two weeks.
Throwing in SR9009 and started taking Statins to help with lipids. Using all the required support supps and am increasing intake to 2 gallons to flush toxins better. So this should be fun! I will drop the SD quickly if it turns on me. This is why I am only pulsing it on workout days and or still being relatively low with the dose. I may go to 20 earlier if things feel good.

I am going to increase carbs quite a bit and keep fats a little lower and see what I can do to take advantage of this short blast.

Also contemplating 10mg SD from today until the end with 15mg DMZ on workout days, and 15 Epi on off days.

What do you guys think?
I would do sd ed and the dmz and epi the way you laid out. But ive never tried sd so idk what the sides are like. Ive heard alot of people say they're terrible and up until recently i said i wouldnt try it but kinda want to try it low dose now lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do sd ed and the dmz and epi the way you laid out. But ive never tried sd so idk what the sides are like. Ive heard alot of people say they're terrible and up until recently i said i wouldnt try it but kinda want to try it low dose now lol
I am leaning toward that myself I did 20 a day and stopped at 2 weeks due to sides but made a ton of progress. With the DMZ it should break down I to 7.5mg sd and 7.5 whatever that weaker compound is I cant remember any more. So 17.5mg SD on Workout days. I think that should be good with 10 on the non lifting days and 15mg epi.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

What do you guys think?
Looking forward to seeing the results from this!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update pics from me.

Weighing in at 201.5lbs this morning so down a crazy amount of weight but lots was from water coming off in pct. However 8lbs off since starting clen 3 weeks ago is a decent sign but aesthetically I’m not sure I’ll achieve what I want (I’ll keep trying obviously) - really it’s down to the skin and what that will look like with 10% bf......

Posted my standard standing pic (went slightly side on as it probably gives a better idea of the skin impact) and then added one purely to show where my skin is at (was stretching this morning next to a mirror and thought it was an easy way to show where that’s at.....(loose skin being quite the discussion point on another thread it’s on my mind lol)

View attachment 167139
View attachment 167140
Nice work mate!!!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay I was actually surprised on the progress I made here after this last week. I am down from 201.5 2 weeks ago yo 198.6 this morning. So even with the crazy weekend I am down 3lbs. I have to give some of the credit to the Blue Sugar I have been using. I think this next two weeks I am going to turn up the volume, drop fats a little and increase carbs to see what changes I can make in the next 2 weeks.

This was after a keto day so I am flat as a pancake here but I can still see the progress!

198.6 down 3 lbs since last progress shots

View attachment 167125View attachment 167126

View attachment 167127View attachment 167128

View attachment 167129
Nice work Kleen!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sitting at 211lbs today. So up 2lbs from last week but down 1lb from the start. Been pretty lenient with my diet. Not complaining, I think I’m improving physique wise. Here’s an update pic.
IMG_0952.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sitting at 211lbs today. So up 2lbs from last week but down 1lb from the start. Been pretty lenient with my diet. Not complaining, I think I’m improving physique wise. Here’s an update pic.
View attachment 167177
Definite improvements here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone looking really solid in here!

Took this Saturday, no pump. Weight is down another lb to 225.0 yesterday despite being through another week with the 30mg DMZ & 60mg LMG in the mix.

IMG_1457.JPG

Vascularity and muscle size seem improved despite the slowly decreasing bodyweight. Hitting some lifetime PR triples on boxsquat, incline bench, and strict press. Recomp is in full effect!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Hyde, you have got to love leaning up and hitting lifetime PR's at the same time! Excellent stuff!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Hyde, you have got to love leaning up and hitting lifetime PR's at the same time! Excellent stuff!!!!
This week we finally have a deload so I think I am going to attempt at least a 30 hour fast on Friday and maybe carry that on to a 60 hour if I decide to skip event day & feel ballsy. I have done some 23 hr runs on this cycle but Paul Carter was talking about how much better he felt after it so I would kinda like to push the envelope a little and see what I’m made of.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This week we finally have a deload so I think I am going to attempt at least a 30 hour fast on Friday and maybe carry that on to a 60 hour if I decide to skip event day & feel ballsy. I have done some 23 hr runs on this cycle but Paul Carter was talking about how much better he felt after it so I would kinda like to push the envelope a little and see what I’m made of.
I have done 36 hours on several occasions, and 48 hours on a few and although they are harder you do feel a bit better afterward. At least I do anyway.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have done 36 hours on several occasions, and 48 hours on a few and although they are harder you do feel a bit better afterward. At least I do anyway.
If nothing else 60 hours is guaranteed leaning out. But would be strange to not eat anything for 2 entire days (I would still allow black coffee, tea and EAAs). I have never done that in my life, so I am a bit intrigued.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If nothing else 60 hours is guaranteed leaning out. But would be strange to not eat anything for 2 entire days (I would still allow black coffee, tea and EAAs). I have never done that in my life, so I am a bit intrigued.
Yeah having some EAA's will help promote protein synthesis. You thinking 5-10 grams 3-4 times a day?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah having some EAA's will help promote protein synthesis. You thinking 5-10 grams 3-4 times a day?
Probably something like that, although I don’t believe I will lose a measurable ounce of muscle on cycle regardless.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What would be the purpose of that long of a fast in this case? mostly just a detox type thing?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What would be the purpose of that long of a fast in this case? mostly just a detox type thing?
That’s the marketing on it I felt - gut health.

But honestly it would just be a fast couple lbs off and a mental challenge. Could also prime for a high carb day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am finally back on track, I started another round of True Shred and the lbs are dropping. I am feeling good about myself again !!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am finally back on track, I started another round of True Shred and the lbs are dropping. I am feeling good about myself again !!
Glad to hear it cause there ain’t no one here giving you an easy ride in the competition- your gonna have to bring your A game now brother

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear it cause there ain’t no one here giving you an easy ride in the competition- your gonna have to bring your A game now brother
I don't think I can improve to much on may last condition, not that I was that great, I just feel that is about the best I can get at my age and the fact that I'm lazy !!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably something like that, although I don’t believe I will lose a measurable ounce of muscle on cycle regardless.
Oh definitely not. You are probably still gaining some at this point. Your body fat is still just high enough to burn fat easily so those big meals are being used for anabolism first then storage IF there is anything left, which there probably isn't. You definitely won't lose any muscle on a fasting day if not training. Much after 48 hours though and things get a little more questionable. I was really just thinking along the lines of stimulating synthesis, not so much nitigating nitrogen breakdown.
That’s the marketing on it I felt - gut health.

But honestly it would just be a fast couple lbs off and a mental challenge. Could also prime for a high carb day.
Yea the carb up after that would be a nice one!!!!!
I don't think I can improve to much on may last condition, not that I was that great, I just feel that is about the best I can get at my age and the fact that I'm lazy !!!
Not lazy, that is definitely not you, but the limitation is that the reward didn't justify the continued sacrifice to you any longer. It didn't have to do with age, you looked amazing, and could have gotten leaner, but really why?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not lazy, that is definitely not you, but the limitation is that the reward didn't justify the continued sacrifice to you any longer. It didn't have to do with age, you looked amazing, and could have gotten leaner, but really why?
You put way to much thought in to this !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You put way to much thought in to this !!
Funny thing is that I didn't at all. I read what you said and it just struck me that way. :)

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Yal are making me want to hop on some supps I’m defiantly jelly lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My appetite has been out of control for over a week now - it wasn’t just in my head, it’s the Dymethazine for sure. I have shot up to 231 consistently. How I put 6lbs on since Saturday is beyond me - IF I have been at a surplus on any given day, there’s no way it’s been over 1,000 calories on any given day, so max fat gain couldn’t exceed 1lb.

I think the LMG is making me hold a touch of water, and the DMZ glycogen...but 6lbs in 4 days?? I sweat so ridiculously in yesterday’s training my muscles were spasming for hours as I tried to rehydrate, so it’s not like I’m holding any sodium bloat.

Strict press was really powerful this morning, go figure

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My appetite has been out of control for over a week now - it wasn’t just in my head, it’s the Dymethazine for sure. I have shot up to 231 consistently. How I put 6lbs on since Saturday is beyond me - IF I have been at a surplus on any given day, there’s no way it’s been over 1,000 calories on any given day, so max fat gain couldn’t exceed 1lb.

I think the LMG is making me hold a touch of water, and the DMZ glycogen...but 6lbs in 4 days?? I sweat so ridiculously in yesterday’s training my muscles were spasming for hours as I tried to rehydrate, so it’s not like I’m holding any sodium bloat.

Strict press was really powerful this morning, go figure
Man I am blowing up too. For the amount of calories I am surprised. I expected some gain but to hold on to as much as I did after a keto day yesterday is pretty surprising. I just wish I was in a position to really push my lifts! Oh well aesthetics for me right now. Tis the season.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm, transformation includes weight gain yes? Lol
?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Additionally DMZ is one of the few that I gain on even in a deficit. Even when eating keto I stay really full and my muscles feel dense. My quads get so full they actually lose some of the detail you can see in them with each step all day long like I have a pump. I guess that is really what I am trying to describe. I get a perma-pump from DMZ.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Additionally DMZ is one of the few that I gain on even in a deficit. Even when eating keto I stay really full and my muscles feel dense. My quads get so full they actually lose some of the detail you can see in them with each step all day long like I have a pump. I guess that is really what I am trying to describe. I get a perma-pump from DMZ.
I am feeling pretty jacked myself; I just wish I was doing better at actually losing weight. The transformation is strong, but it’s all recomp!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am feeling pretty jacked myself; I just wish I was doing better at actually losing weight. The transformation is strong, but it’s all recomp!
I typically hold on to an extra 3lbs of just full muscle, not even sure I could call it glycogen since I get really full like that even on keto but typically that first couple of days without it I notice some of the perma pump drop off and then I look more detailed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I am blowing up too. For the amount of calories I am surprised. I expected some gain but to hold on to as much as I did after a keto day yesterday is pretty surprising. I just wish I was in a position to really push my lifts! Oh well aesthetics for me right now. Tis the season.
Despite the strong competition on this one I’m not giving up the ghost just yet. Weight down 14lbs from the start I think but I’ve plateued the last week (since switching from clen to ecay, but I’ve dropped Cals a touch more which should get me moving again. Might have to throw in a refeed as well - intending to finish this strong though. No pressure fellas but one slip and I’m there ready to pounce like a rich old man on a naive young virgin

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am feeling much better about where I am at right now. The mirror is making me happy !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you guys are all in here chatting away about how awesome you're doing while the rest of us are out getting the actual work done haha :salook:

just wait ;)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you guys are all in here chatting away about how awesome you're doing while the rest of us are out getting the actual work done haha :salook:

just wait ;)
Fighting talk booneman, you gotta back it up with results now though lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

just wait ;)
Really hoping to see you knock it out of the park brother. You actually have something you are working toward.
I do need to get some work done though... got rained out from training last night, and not feeling all too great today. So really hoping I feel better tonight so I can get a lift in.

Scratch that I just ran to the restroom to throw up. I think I got the stomach bug my boss was out with yesterday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
S23 ended today, so I am curious to see if I drop any water now that I am done. Ostarine will go up to 20mg from 15, and Var from 20 to 40.

Not sure I want to carry on with Phorce - the 60mg LMG seems like it has me holding water and is requiring 60mg of Torem+LDopa to control. Question then would be - do I crack a bottle of DMZ to replace it, or try something new for the last month? Superdiol & Mithras are both candidates here. Staying with DMZ makes the most sense tho.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I keep reading about DMZ, I may have to give that a Go !!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
S23 ended today, so I am curious to see if I drop any water now that I am done. Ostarine will go up to 20mg from 15, and Var from 20 to 40.

Not sure I want to carry on with Phorce - the 60mg LMG seems like it has me holding water and is requiring 60mg of Torem+LDopa to control. Question then would be - do I crack a bottle of DMZ to replace it, or try something new for the last month? Superdiol & Mithras are both candidates here. Staying with DMZ makes the most sense tho.
Man thats a hard choice cause love dmz... But i also love trying new things too lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to share a funny story. About six weeks ago at the end of my first run of True Shred (and the Transformation Challenge) I ask my wife to pick me up two pair of Black Jeans (for work) now we have been married for close to 30 years and I have worn 34X29 for 30 years, so when I ask her to get me 32x29 she questioned it. Fast forward, got my new 32x29 jeans and she says "I want to see you fit unto these now" so I go into the bedroom try them on (they fit GREAT) I come out with no shirt on, just the jeans and she calls me Muscle Man (I liked that). Later that night she tells me I am looking very good and if I got in to better shape for her it was not necessary, if I did it for my self it's ok, but if I got a younger hot thing on the side she will cut my +#$% off!!!! Just for the record I got no young hot thing, just a 65 year old wife that I love very much !!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I feel like your relationship with your wife is the staple of what a great marriage should be