MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone go into hiding in here??? I woke up this morning and took some depleted pics, but am going to carb up today and post whatever looks better up tomorrow. Here is a sneak peak at the legs. I was worried they might get small since I haven't been able to push them at all but they held on to some size, and have some nice veins in them. The camera really didn't pick them up well but they are all over the tear drops and some in the upper thighs on both legs. Was happy to see the veins peaking out of my undies going up my lower abs too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here my final pics.
The last 4 weeks I really did what I could to make it count. Lost 5 pounds -and somehow feel the pics don't do me justice.
Well, it is what it is. :)

contest.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here my final pics.
The last 4 weeks I really did what I could to make it count. Lost 5 pounds -and somehow feel the pics don't do me justice.

View attachment 167679
I see a lot of progress here, the abs may not be there yet but you lost as lot of visceral fat and more then 5 lbs worth for sure... The front to back thickness of your waste is very obviously thinner and definition is increased everywhere. Keep up what you are doing diet wise and you will be there before you know it. Looking good!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone go into hiding in here??? I woke up this morning and took some depleted pics, but am going to carb up today and post whatever looks better up tomorrow. Here is a sneak peak at the legs. I was worried they might get small since I haven't been able to push them at all but they held on to some size, and have some nice veins in them. The camera really didn't pick them up well but they are all over the tear drops and some in the upper thighs on both legs. Was happy to see the veins peaking out of my undies going up my lower abs too.

Wow, some serious wheels! Where is the rest of the body? :)

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
This is why everyone is in hiding hahahhaha man yal are killing it. Thought I I was doing something losing another 7lbs haha legs are crazy big bruh

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Defiantly a big difference man nice freaking work look great dude abs are on the brink of being unleashed!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defiantly a big difference man nice freaking work look great dude abs are on the brink of being unleashed!!!!
Thank you, bro!

They are on a brink for two years now, LOL !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is why everyone is in hiding hahahhaha man yal are killing it. Thought I I was doing something losing another 7lbs haha legs are crazy big bruh
Thanks Brother!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, some serious wheels! Where is the rest of the body? :)
Thanks!!!

It is shy, I need to coax it out with some carbs... ;) Cant take an after picture as flat as a pancake!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Huge difference. Looking good HGP

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HGP big difference, Abs starting to show delt's and arm's looking more defined !!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here my final pics.

View attachment 167679
Yeah to be honest I think the changes are really obvious, especially when you look at you obliques......loads more definition all over. That’s a strong effort indeed HG - nice work brother

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bro your underwear is freaking me out that much I can’t start to appreciate the wheels lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro your underwear is freaking me out that much I can’t start to appreciate the wheels lol
Haha, I know I just used the twist filter to distort my junk and it pulled the color in from my leg.

Kind of looks like an eye looking back at you as if to say "I see you looking at me!"

I noticed it before and thought it would be funny to see if it made anyone else comment. LOL

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, I know I just used the twist filter to distort my junk and it pulled the color in from my leg.

Kind of looks like an eye looking back at you as if to say "I see you looking at me!"

I noticed it before and thought it would be funny to see if it made anyone else comment. LOL
I can’t stop looking at it ffs lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can’t stop looking at it ffs lol
It would be hilarious if it became the default pic for the thread on the app!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so this is my final pic - I was gonna say I’m not sure the 17lbs lost is showing but looking back at my starting pic (quoted) I’m pretty happy......

I have lost more strength during the cut than I wanted (but still lifting way more at this weight than I ever have previously and I’m definitely the leanest I’ve ever been).

I’m also confident the cjc dac is making a difference on that loose skin, it’s obviously stlll not great but it’s better than it ever has been.

Been a great motivator (thanks to Kleen again for organising) and I’m gonna push on for another 4 weeks or so to see if I can get rid of that last bit of sub q belly fat.

First time I’ve also ever got that vein down round the obliques just about showing on a picture (second one) - makes me happy anyway lol

229BFCD3-A1F2-4A0B-9DA9-EE97A03DF19F.jpeg

DDB01F96-75BF-4FD6-900B-228AE4F2A3FC.jpeg

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Very good work brother extremely impressive def jealous of the shoulder veins lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Great work Whisky!

You too @skraw

I can tell a big difference hairygrandpa Looking great!

Wow MrKleen73 you have been hiding those! Pretty dang impressive!!
Oh, and I did notice the edit on the pic! Haha I was wondering what you did! ?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great work Whisky!

You too @skraw

Oh, and I did notice the edit on the pic! Haha I was wondering what you did! ?
Thanks Kat! There is some serious progress being made by everyone in this thread!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

It would be hilarious if it became the default pic for the thread on the app!
It is for me now haha. I’ve never stared at a mans crotch so long in my life...

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Nice work brother look good no homo lol such a “hunk” def jealous of the lats haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So up to 209.7 today very happy with the final results. I started at 205 and finished up 4.7lb heavier. The goal was to lean up without losing muscle mass. I leaned up while gaining muscle mass!!!! Pretty nice results from a solid diet and very reserved cycle!!!!

7-1-18 209_7lbs (24).jpg

First one Before Others after

IMG_2767.JPG
6-30-18 204_4lbs  F Relaxed.jpg
7-1-18 209_7lbs Front Relax2.jpg

IMG_2801.JPG
7-1-18 209_7lbs FDB.jpg

IMG_2814.JPG
7-1-18 209_7lbs RDB1.jpg

7-1-18 209_7lbs MM1.jpg
7-1-18 209_7lbs MM2.jpg

6-30-18 204_4lbs Obliques.jpg
7-1-18 209_7lbs Quads and Wraith1.jpg

6-30-18 204_4lbs  Abs.jpg

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Those 4 lbs made a big man looking Swoule and cut up the goatee has you looking just like Goldberg!
C1D79FFE-B2DC-45B1-8488-25115E3F11EB.jpeg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73 just murdered the competition.
Thanks Brother! I don't know man lots of changes with everyone. However I am considering this a win regardless because I am looking good right now!!! I want to get a little leaner but I am happy and proud as hell about what I have achieved here! I want to get lean enough I don't have the fat under the pecs, it is so close now giving up doesn't make sense. Then I think maybe a photoshoot!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so this is my final pic - I was gonna say I’m not sure the 17lbs lost is showing but looking back at my starting pic (quoted) I’m pretty happy......

I have lost more strength during the cut than I wanted (but still lifting way more at this weight than I ever have previously and I’m definitely the leanest I’ve ever been).

I’m also confident the cjc dac is making a difference on that loose skin, it’s obviously stlll not great but it’s better than it ever has been.

Been a great motivator (thanks to Kleen again for organising) and I’m gonna push on for another 4 weeks or so to see if I can get rid of that last bit of sub q belly fat.

First time I’ve also ever got that vein down round the obliques just about showing on a picture (second one) - makes me happy anyway lol

View attachment 167689
View attachment 167690
Man you look awesome! Great job!!!! Definitely lean and kept a good bit of muscle!

Heres my final pics. Definitely leaned up a bit and just went 10 lbs past my previous pr on bench and didnt even struggle with it so i guess im doing something rightView attachment 167695View attachment 167696View attachment 167697View attachment 167698View attachment 167700
Chris, man looking stellar too! You are obviously leaner, and looked jacked in the last pic, some serious guns there!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Brother! I don't know man lots of changes with everyone. However I am considering this a win regardless because I am looking good right now!!! I want to get a little leaner but I am happy and proud as hell about what I have achieved here! I want to get lean enough I don't have the fat under the pecs, it is so close now giving up doesn't make sense. Then I think maybe a photoshoot!
Hell yeah you should! It’s like a night and day difference from 2 months ago. Much respect brother, that’s some hard work showing through.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah you should! It’s like a night and day difference from 2 months ago. Much respect brother, that’s some hard work showing through.
Looking at this it makes me contemplate making a run for a Classic Physique show sometime this year... I don't know about that but my goals are in line with aesthetics anyway right now so I am just going to keep on trucking. I will fall in the 182-190 class if I did it so I don't think I need tons of size just fine tuning. I think I am 12-15% right now at basically 210 so I have room.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Your defiantly right there I don’t think any one cares who wins I think everyone won AM should have stuff like this more often does everyone in the comp good gives them a reason to better there selfs and be motivated to make a change with there brothers has been awesome to be a part of this thanks for having me il post when I get home cheers to the gains!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa Whisky @skraw MrKleen73 christ83189 You guys are looking awesome!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So up to 209.7 today very happy with the final results. I started at 205 and finished up 4.7lb heavier. The goal was to lean up without losing muscle mass. I leaned up while gaining muscle mass!!!! Pretty nice results from a solid diet and very reserved cycle!!!!]
Amazing Mrkleen - I knew you’d be strong in this and you didn’t disappoint. Looking awesome.

Honestly though I don’t have a clue which way I’d vote in this one. Some really great transformations with everyone making noticeable changes.

Who’s left to update as well??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here I'll update for Rocket3015, he didn't want to put an update in but I took this photo of him while at the gym. Knowing he was not gonna put up his final pics.
20180701_191559.jpg

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
721739FD-E2A4-40C4-82AC-31A69392861D.jpeg

My final pics didn’t really notice much improvement at all wanted to added some supplements but just stuck with natty did lose 7.2lbs had a blast being a part of this all you guys did great and are some cool cats thanks for having me

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
christ83189 big changes! Looking great!

@rugbyblaller91 you definitely look leaner!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great work you guys! I think this thread was an excellent idea!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great work you guys! I think this thread was an excellent idea!!
I have to second this. I think it is something we should do more often and maybe 1 time I will get in for more than support

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGP big difference, Abs starting to show delt's and arm's looking more defined !!
Huge difference. Looking good HGP
Yeah to be honest I think the changes are really obvious, especially when you look at you obliques......loads more definition all over. That’s a strong effort indeed HG - nice work brother
Great work Whisky!

You too @skraw

Oh, and I did notice the edit on the pic! Haha I was wondering what you did! ��
Thank's for the motivation to all of you!

I'm jelly about those veins, bro! Starting to look like road map! Keep us informed about CJC and the skin issue, really interesting!

So up to 209.7 today very happy with the final results. I started at 205 and finished up 4.7lb heavier. The goal was to lean up without losing muscle mass. I leaned up while gaining muscle mass!!!! Pretty nice results from a solid diet and very reserved cycle!!!!
Your progress does not surprise me at all -as you already have the reputation to be invincible, LOL! Awesome how you succeeded again!

View attachment 167739
My final pics didn’t really notice much improvement at all wanted to added some supplements but just stuck with natty did lose 7.2lbs had a blast being a part of this all you guys did great and are some cool cats thanks for having me
I see change, especially arm definition, tris are looking more refined. It was only 6 weeks, you did well!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres my final pics. Definitely leaned up a bit and just went 10 lbs past my previous pr on bench and didnt even struggle with it so i guess im doing something right
You and MrKleen73 are "next level" for me, awesome change in that short time!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
El Bloato
Had to scroll way back to see the "before pics! Please do a back shot like the before, I think you lost some hip tire!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Double