• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So who are the winners? The anticipation is killing me lol
We all are winners !!
The truth!
Sorry guys, let me go tally the votes, I totally forgot when I said I would get them up that I would be tied up with taking care of my wife. She just had surgery and I haven't really been back on since. I will go count them up real quick and post up the winners.

By the way the wife's surgery went well, was sinus and ear stuff so she is in pain but it went well.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Man glad to hear the surgery went well bro

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys, let me go tally the votes, I totally forgot when I said I would get them up that I would be tied up with taking care of my wife. She just had surgery and I haven't really been back on since. I will go count them up real quick and post up the winners.

By the way the wife's surgery went well, was sinus and ear stuff so she is in pain but it went well.
Wishing a speedy recovery!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any surgery is a big deal... stupid little things always have a way of becoming messy when you least need or expect them to. Glad to hear all is well!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man glad to hear the surgery went well bro
Wishing a speedy recovery!
This^^^^. SkRaw85 beat me to it.
Any surgery is a big deal... stupid little things always have a way of becoming messy when you least need or expect them to. Glad to hear all is well!
Thanks Gentlemen, I am very happy as well. This recovery is going much better for her than the nightmare experience she had last time. She is in pain but nothing as bad as previously and I am truly grateful for that!

Okay so I went and tallied the votes, I ended up having to be the tie breaker for the Natty group. Was a very hard decision as we had two stand outs there and everyone made some solid progress.

Enhanced - MRKleen73 - thanks guys! I really appreciated all the votes!

From the feedback I got here, these were very hard decisions to make as everyone in this category killed it!!! If I had to give honorable mentions I would have to list everyone in here.

Natty - booneman77 - This was a serious stand off between you and Rocket, in the end you both really made some great strides but it was mentioned a few times that you were not able to use any supplements and that gave you the slightest edge when all other things were pretty equal.
Rocket3015 you look like greek god now and most of us are probably jealous of your current condition, it was such a close contest there it was almost impossible to choose.

Everyone who was offering up a prize reach out to the winner of your category and get their address and ship the prizes out please!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would just like to point out some of the awesome progress made in this thread.
christ83189 - Man you really leaned up a lot and nice strength increases!!!
SkRaw85 - 20lbs of what appears to be mostly LBM Hellz Yeah!!!!
Hyde - you were a big guy starting out but now you are yoked, and the shoulder to waist ratio has improved drastically. All while setting PR after PR! Just awesome!
Whisky - WTF Man just making it harder than hell to vote! I wasn't sure what to expect there in the middle and then boom, the changes became obvious! Much leaner, and held onto your size quite well!!!
booneman, Here is to doing what your coach couldn't Baby! Way to fight the odds and kick some ass! Wedding is around the corner and you are going to be looking good!
Rocket3015 I already told you Mr. Adonis... looking damn good!
BOSSMAN - your work ethic is unreal, had you have managed to keep that diet in check I wouldn't have been surprised to see you take the whole thing. I can't even imagine the appetite all that work stirs up!!! Way to keep at the hard work brother!!!

@Web2387 - just come strolling in late with an already baller physique and made some damn nice strides in short time brother!!!!
RugbyBaller91 - Another late joiner who jumped in it and made some nice progress and one of the most supportive guys in here!

In the end I think we all made some improvements and should be proud of what we achieved...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So since i'm still supplement free... those of you who offered up something have a choice to either keep it, or send it to Rocket3015 ... he got my vote anyways ;) I think I speak for most when I say that I wanna look that good when I'm an old fart too haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So since i'm still supplement free... those of you who offered up something have a choice to either keep it, or send it to Rocket3015 ... he got my vote anyways ;) I think I speak for most when I say that I wanna look that good when I'm an old fart too haha
No doubt, me too! Hell I have a couple lbs to drop to get that lean now!!!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Hahahhaha congrats! All I have to offer is a bottle of recycle so which ever can use or wants it let me know homies!!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job to all y'all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure I missed something here ? booneman77 why are you supplement free ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure I missed something here ? booneman77 why are you supplement free ?
He had some crazy bloodwork a while back and his doctor told him no supplements until they could figure out exactly what all was going on with his blood work.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice work fellas! I've really enjoyed spectating this last challenge!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He had some crazy bloodwork a while back and his doctor told him no supplements until they could figure out exactly what all was going on with his blood work.
Understood !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just like to point out some of the awesome progress made in this thread.
christ83189 - Man you really leaned up a lot and nice strength increases!!!
SkRaw85 - 20lbs of what appears to be mostly LBM Hellz Yeah!!!!
Hyde - you were a big guy starting out but now you are yoked, and the shoulder to waist ratio has improved drastically. All while setting PR after PR! Just awesome!
Whisky - WTF Man just making it harder than hell to vote! I wasn't sure what to expect there in the middle and then boom, the changes became obvious! Much leaner, and held onto your size quite well!!!
booneman, Here is to doing what your coach couldn't Baby! Way to fight the odds and kick some ass! Wedding is around the corner and you are going to be looking good!
Rocket3015 I already told you Mr. Adonis... looking damn good!
BOSSMAN - your work ethic is unreal, had you have managed to keep that diet in check I wouldn't have been surprised to see you take the whole thing. I can't even imagine the appetite all that work stirs up!!! Way to keep at the hard work brother!!!

@Web2387 - just come strolling in late with an already baller physique and made some damn nice strides in short time brother!!!!
RugbyBaller91 - Another late joiner who jumped in it and made some nice progress and one of the most supportive guys in here!

In the end I think we all made some improvements and should be proud of what we achieved...
I wasn't even mentioned.

Going to raid the fridge now and eat a whole "cake of shame".

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't even mentioned.

Who are you, Someone's Grand Father ????? You must be New !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't even mentioned.

I knew I would inevitably leave someone off of that damn list!

What can we say about hairygrandpa other than he kicked some mass! This is the leanest and best I have ever seen you look brother! Stick with the goal and it will be me chasing after a physique like yours!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We can say that if we were going to rub him down with Crisco (for science, or wrastlin’), it would take more Crisco than your average bear

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I would inevitably leave someone off of that damn list!

What can we say about hairygrandpa other than he kicked some mass! This is the leanest and best I have ever seen you look brother! Stick with the goal and it will be me chasing after a physique like yours!
Too late, I already ate the cake... ;)

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Aye man everyone did great was no “winner” here and shout out to Hyde who went out on a limb to give me a opportunity to log green might great guy great opputunity just speaks of the type of guy he is my neighbor said I had received a package which I’m assuming Is my goodie I’m New York on vacation right now so I’m pumped to get back and log for this man and company!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep this... liver ultrasound showed fattier than they like to see (likely genetic) but more so some strange thing on the liver that they can’t ID so they’ve done more bloodwork to rule out some things and eventually I’ll go for an MRI.

The assumption is it’s some kind of old hematoma (wound/scar) since it has no blood flow to it or any fluid but they wanna rule out everything. Nothing to really worry about but the supps are more to just ease up on the liver in general.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep this... liver ultrasound showed fattier than they like to see (likely genetic) but more so some strange thing on the liver that they can’t ID so they’ve done more bloodwork to rule out some things and eventually I’ll go for an MRI.

The assumption is it’s some kind of old hematoma (wound/scar) since it has no blood flow to it or any fluid but they wanna rule out everything. Nothing to really worry about but the supps are more to just ease up on the liver in general.
I wish you the best of luck!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Fellas, just getting back in town and trying to get my sh1t back together here. Congrats to everybody in the challenge and hats off to the winners. Whoever I need to send my donation too just send me a pm and I will send . Thanks fellas

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Morning Fellas, just getting back in town and trying to get my sh1t back together here. Congrats to everybody in the challenge and hats off to the winners. Whoever I need to send my donation too just send me a pm and I will send . Thanks fellas
Same here
If you were natty then reach out to Rocket, if you were enhanced or giving up something enhanced then probably reach out to me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen73 your prize was shipped out yesterday via UPS. Next time there’s a challenge, don’t bogart all the gains. Save some for the rest of us!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73 your prize was shipped out yesterday via UPS. Next time there’s a challenge, don’t bogart all the gains. Save some for the rest of us!
Thanks, but I think you beat all of us on the Gainz train!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just had to post this here Build Fast Formula VASOBLITZ the pumps are real!! BUILDFASTFORM

Me 07162018.jpg

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
How’s everyone hanging the thread kinda of died lol well I hope

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good and those delts really came out a lot since you got ripped up!
For the first time in my life I am happy with my delts!! Now they just need to be bigger. (I was happy for a minute of two)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know this thread is over but seeing as I carried on my cut I thought I’d throw up a final pic......

This is where I got to, decided to call it a day this weekend and switch to maintenance for 5 weeks before I start my first test cycle. Basically didn’t feel there was any benefit in getting leaner as strength would be impacted and I feel I’m lean enough to benefit fully from the test/tbol/dien combo (plus I’m finishing with winny so should be sound by the end). I also didn’t want to take my Cals any lower and have to spend longer reversing back up.....

This thread definitely helped me have my most successful cut ever (well this thread and the clen lol)

B663520C-FDE2-4769-B9C7-6B42C27CBCD3.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great job Whisky your hard work in showing!!!

Just because the contest is over, doesn't mean we can keep posting our victory here. I would encourage everyone to keep us all update on there gains (or losses) !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BOSSMAN was kind enough to send me this !!

VASO6.jpg