SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4296.JPG
IMG_4299.JPG

Weight at 224 past few days. Strength also still on steady gain.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4301.JPG

Picked up some nose candy for the occasion even!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Nice. Ive never used em. Maybe i should give em a try
Same here. Gave em a sample sniff. My sinuses are clear for the week now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha, love the competition brother. I’m also down another 2lb this week but I’m now at my bodies normal set point (I seem to gain or lose to around 203 really easy but getting over/under is a challenge. That said I’ve never been this strong at this weight so taking that as a good sign.

Aesthetically my loose skin is frustrating me as my appearance isn’t really changing but I’m trusting the science (and the clen lol) and pushing on - hoping I’ll see big asthetic changes by the end of this.

Good to see your on it though bro - changing coaching is paying off
Haha not switching, just dumping. I am the coach now ;)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20180610_074217.jpg

20180610_074409.jpg

20180610_073814.jpg

20180610_073954.jpg

Week 2 update
Pics this morning, lil excess fluid this morning. Lil hungover from yesterday, had to unwind some. Starting sipping around 10am until 10pm last night. Knocked down a case. Hard to control myself out on the river with the sun shining and long tan legs in bikinis then ended up at a pool party...scale is still at 200 though. I will sweat it out in the morning. ...

Last edited:
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Progress pics. One of them was on accident but you can see my oblique line nicely so i added it lol
20180610_075819.jpeg
20180610_075654_HDR.jpeg
20180610_075637_HDR.jpeg
20180610_075601.jpeg
20180610_075542.jpeg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro - you look much leaner already - lot more definition around the midriff. What’s the weight difference just out of interest?

In my opinion you and Hyde are the ones to watch at the moment.....
Idk havent weighed myself lol my scale is messed up. Ill try to remember to weigh myself at the gym tomorrow. I started at around 219

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update pic - 14lbs down from the start but as in my previous post I dropped 7 of that finishing pct before I even started cutting.

That said it’s coming off nicely with the clen (which tbh I’m enjoying, no major sides and been on 140 a day for a week now). I was looking leaner until a few days back but I decided to add cjc dac and up my mk to 30 from 20 (would run 25 ideally but tabs are 10’’s) - that seems to have caused a little water retention but nothing major I guess, joints and stuff feel great already though

Competition is heating up haha

DC94297B-08F8-44B9-9D2B-07F6D117A092.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been eating what ever I wanted the last week, up about 10lbs. Time to get serious !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update pic - 14lbs down from the start but as in my previous post I dropped 7 of that finishing pct before I even started cutting.

That said it’s coming off nicely with the clen (which tbh I’m enjoying, no major sides and been on 140 a day for a week now). I was looking leaner until a few days back but I decided to add cjc dac and up my mk to 30 from 20 (would run 25 ideally but tabs are 10’’s) - that seems to have caused a little water retention but nothing major I guess, joints and stuff feel great already though

Looking good! Cjc+ dac gave me tremendous bloat after week 2-3, can't imagine how this would be with MK.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel your “pain”, think I had pizza at least 4 times last week haha. Still managed to lose a couple pounds
How does that happen ?????

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick update, been doing 20-40 minutes HIIT every morning with weights 5 times a week. Weights down 3 lbs from the start, sitting at 209lbs as of this morning. Feeling great
IMG_0929.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The pictures are still broken on the app so I probably won’t get to see any updates of you guys til I get on my pc for the final voting lol

Also I am doing pics EOW, not weekly, so next week will be pics. I think it gives a better visual distinction.

Weight was 225.4 yesterday and 226.0 today so looking like I’m down another 1lb or 2. Also hit a 10lb lifetime PR on incline bench this morning so definitely not giving up any muscle mass!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The pictures are still broken on the app so I probably won’t get to see any updates of you guys til I get on my pc for the final voting lol

Also I am doing pics EOW, not weekly, so next week will be pics. I think it gives a better visual distinction.

Weight was 225.4 yesterday and 226.0 today so looking like I’m down another 1lb or 2. Also hit a 10lb lifetime PR on incline bench this morning so definitely not giving up any muscle mass!
I thought we were doing EOW too ha. I hate uploading pics so I'm all for less often ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
K so my mind is blown right now. Training has been pretty good consistently most days but diet has been super not strict. And when i say that i mean i havent even really been eating clean at all and ive been eating quite a bit. But i weighed myself at the gym today and weighed in at 208.2
20180612_050542_HDR.jpeg
20180612_050651.jpeg

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
K so my mind is blown right now. Training has been pretty good consistently most days but diet has been super not strict. And when i say that i mean i havent even really been eating clean at all and ive been eating quite a bit. But i weighed myself at the gym today and weighed in at 208.2View attachment 166933View attachment 166934
Also not to mention ive hit 3 PR's in the last few days so im not losing much if any muscle mass. And to make it even weirder for me im not even taking anything other than my trt dose and vitamins and creatine right now

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also not to mention ive hit 3 PR's in the last few days so im not losing much if any muscle mass. And to make it even weirder for me im not even taking anything other than my trt dose and vitamins and creatine right now
Keep on grinding those PRs out my man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
christ83189 Seams as though life is treating you well, tighten that diet up and you will be looking awesome !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, you guys all look amazing!!!!! Great motivation, guys! Gonna hit it hard this am and every day after!!! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update, been doing 20-40 minutes HIIT every morning with weights 5 times a week. Weights down 3 lbs from the start, sitting at 209lbs as of this morning. Feeling great
View attachment 166882
Woah, can totally see the difference! Great job!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 166835
View attachment 166836
View attachment 166837
View attachment 166838
Week 2 update
Pics this morning, lil excess fluid this morning. Lil hungover from yesterday, had to unwind some. Starting sipping around 10am until 10pm last night. Knocked down a case. Hard to control myself out on the river with the sun shining and long tan legs in bikinis then ended up at a pool party...scale is still at 200 though. I will sweat it out in the morning. ...
You look great!!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 166873
Gains are looking really nice!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
christ83189 Seams as though life is treating you well, tighten that diet up and you will be looking awesome !!
Well to be honest life is not treating me well but hey i like the results im getting. Other than that life can go suck big fat one. Sick of its sh1t. But thats a whole other story lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well to be honest life is not treating me well but hey i like the results im getting. Other than that life can go suck big fat one. Sick of its sh1t. But thats a whole other story lol
I think you look awesome! One day at a time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Life's all about taking the wins you can get, controlling what you can control, and having the mental toughness to say f-it to the rest. None of us can control everything and sometimes tough shiit happens even to good people. The best people take it all in stride. Make us all better for the next hurdle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Life's all about taking the wins you can get, controlling what you can control, and having the mental toughness to say f-it to the rest. None of us can control everything and sometimes tough shiit happens even to good people. The best people take it all in stride. Make us all better for the next hurdle.
But what if I’m petty and full of malice??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But what if I’m petty and full of malice??
Then walk up to whatever women has sh1t on you, while she’s in front of her friends and say loudly ‘I’m sorry but no, I refuse to smack your azz with a spade while you have a bucket on your head and an apple in your mouth, just not how I roll so we can’t be together’ - then walk out before she has chance to say anything.....

Just an idea anyway

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer