Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here’s what I’m working with guys. Haven’t worked out in a month so be kind haha

View attachment 166337
I’ll get one of my buddies to take some better pics next week.

Stats:
31yrs old
6ft
212.3lbs as of 2 hours ago
Bf= no idea

Goals:
Gonna be straight cutting for the next month and will gradually work in to a recomp.

Also going the natty route Any questions please ask!
Dang brother, deployment really did a number on you. Too many trips to the chow hall, and not enough to the gym. Lol. JK. Crush it brother. Great Starting Point

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't do update pics outside (to put in comparison to start pics) its raining all day. Did some quick pics in front of a mirror.
I'm leaning out good.

View attachment 166345
You definetly leaned out quite a bit. Keep eating that icecream, its doing good things for you :p

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_1021.JPG

Had a jump in weight last week so I doubled down on my cheat day and then dropped my cals slightly this week. Back on track and down .5lb or so.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I wish I knew what you were talking about.
The part that was directed at you was just about you being so close to being under 200 right now.

The other part is a bit of a gray area using research chemicals, you are all natty which is why you may not know what it does.

Here’s what I’m working with guys. Haven’t worked out in a month so be kind haha

View attachment 166337

Stats:
31yrs old
6ft
Bf= no idea

Goals:
Gonna be straight cutting for the next month and will gradually work in to a recomp.

Still looking good Wes can't wait to see how you end up on the other side!!!
Can't do update pics outside (to put in comparison to start pics) its raining all day. Did some quick pics in front of a mirror.
I'm leaning out good.

View attachment 166345
Looking leaner for sure! Nice work!

Sexy Bloated Chaos though!

View attachment 166357View attachment 166358

Had a jump in weight last week so I doubled down on my cheat day and then dropped my cals slightly this week. Back on track and down .5lb or so.
You may have only lost .5 lbs but you look bigger too. Whatever you are doing is working well right now. Keep it up!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was surprised by my weight this morning at 201.5 that is 5-6lbs since starting this thing. Then again I did get sick yesterday and toss cookies most of the day. I am definitely flat and depleted right now, but looking pretty good in my opinion. My arms shrink quite a bit when I am depleted and it is starting to show but I bet tomorrow after my carb load they are almost an inch bigger around.

Definitely happy with my progress thus far!!! So here is what I am looking like this morning at a weight of 201.5 lbs.

6-2-18 201.5 lbs Front relaxed.jpg

6-2-18 201.5 lbs FDB.jpg

6-2-18 201.5 lbs RDB.jpg

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I enjoy reading your chemical info, I just don't have the time to dig into it. It catches my interest. ..I wish I knew more

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dude i cant see any pictures in here. So frustrating. Ill upload mine here in a bit. Things have been crazy and diet has been off and training hasnt been an option on some days but still looking good imo. Also my trt prescription refill got delayed so i was without test and my levels dropped low for a couple weeks there but it came in this week and got a couple hundred mg's in me now and feeling better now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I decided to do some side by sides from the beginning of this contest, I was just over 207 now 201.5 lbs.

5-15-18 through 6-2-18 Front relaxed..jpg

5-15-18 through 6-2-18 RDB.jpg

5-15-18 through 6-2-18 FDB.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude i cant see any pictures in here. So frustrating. Ill upload mine here in a bit. Things have been crazy and diet has been off and training hasnt been an option on some days but still looking good imo. Also my trt prescription refill got delayed so i was without test and my levels dropped low for a couple weeks there but it came in this week and got a couple hundred mg's in me now and feeling better now.
I can't from the app now either. Need to check the anabolic minds update thread to see what is going on with the mobile app.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73 , you are nailing it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73 , you are nailing it!
Thanks HGP! I have been pretty locked in on the deficits and keto. About to start my carb attack will eat them starting now through my workout tomorrow. So that will be 2 workouts with carbs included. I should be able to fill out quite nicely. I might take some pics in the morning to see how I look with carbs in me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same here. Anytime on mobile no pics at all.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Well damn everyone seems to be killing it everyone looks damn good haha
C934A139-7ECD-4901-902C-079661F7AC5A.jpeg
CECF3B1E-007A-4830-B364-85246399C816.jpeg
B4DE8394-B6D1-4335-B4AE-BA02E6984B73.jpeg

Not really any progress at all feel bloated ate a whole pizza yesterday smh lol tri’s looked a little fuller than usual

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 166337

Stats:
31yrs old
6ft
Bf= no idea

Goals:

Be kind?! Great starting point already!

I'm leaning out good.

View attachment 166345
Check you out! You’re really leaning up!!

Hate feeling bloated but you still look great!!

View attachment 166357View attachment 166358

I agree with Chris! Looking lean! Chest and shoulders look great!

I was surprised by my weight this morning at 201.5 that is 5-6lbs since starting this thing. Then again I did get sick yesterday and toss cookies most of the day. I am definitely flat and depleted right now, but looking pretty good in my opinion. My arms shrink quite a bit when I am depleted and it is starting to show but I bet tomorrow after my carb load they are almost an inch bigger around.

Definitely happy with my progress thus far!!! So here is what I am looking like this morning at a weight of 201.5 lbs.

View attachment 166364
View attachment 166365
View attachment 166366
I decided to do some side by sides from the beginning of this contest, I was just over 207 now 201.5 lbs.

View attachment 166369

View attachment 166370

View attachment 166371
Incredible work as always Chris!! That facial expression in the first pic from this week- I would be scared to even talk to you on the street! Serious and all muscle...

Well damn everyone seems to be killing it everyone looks damn good haha
View attachment 166379View attachment 166380View attachment 166381
Not really any progress at all feel bloated ate a whole pizza yesterday smh lol tri’s looked a little fuller than usual
Whole pizza yesterday and your shorts still look like they’re falling off? If only...Tris do look good btw

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some good competition in here !

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I think MrKleen73 had this a while ago haha

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will update either tomorrow or Monday fellas, been out here since 6am grinding and trying to stay ahead of the game. This rain is killing me

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its not that bad. I would win a bloat competition!
Nah man you are looking good!
8 lbs of bloat so far and climbing! But strength climbing too so I’ll take it
Probably 4lbs of bloat and 4 lbs of progress!
I think MrKleen73 had this a while ago haha
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I was in a great position at the start of this to make some noticeable changes as I only had a few lbs to go to get my abs to pop. Genetically I have very big abs that stick out far so they can be seen pretty early in my dieting. Not taking anything away from my effort though, diet and training have been on point for my goals! I hit my stride about 2 months ago after stumbling to get started in the first transformation challenge this year. So I am kind of in that zone where sticking to it is easier and the improvements seem faster.

MrKleen73 is Killin it...good job man
Thanks Brother!!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Update for me. Been eating lots of fast food due to time and being busy as fck. And lots of ice cream because of, you know, fck it lol. Stress is a killer. Still getting my sessions in most days and working hard. Dont look too bad considering how the diets been. Tryin to get back on the wagon and eat healthy all meals. When i say lots of fast food and stuff that means once every few days and the rest of the food not being completely clean just taking whats convenient for the amount of time i have. Which lets be honest here is actually more healthy than what the average person eats. But i really want to lean up more so im working on it
20180602_161934_HDR.jpeg
20180602_162026_HDR.jpeg
20180602_162133.jpeg
20180602_162201.jpeg
20180602_162248.jpeg

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sh1t i cant even see the ones i post. Wtf

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sh1t i cant even see the ones i post. Wtf
But they did post and you look leaner than last time even with the relaxed eating. When you get leaner insulin sensitivity often improves so you have more room to play as long as making sure you don't go overboard.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
But they did post and you look leaner than last time even with the relaxed eating. When you get leaner insulin sensitivity often improves so you have more room to play as long as making sure you don't go overboard.
Cool! Ice cream for dinner it is! Lol jk

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man everyone is making progress! Keep killing it guys!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
christ83189 Looking good man, those guns are killer, dial that diet in and get those abs to pop and your will be at the top of the list.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
christ83189 Looking good man, those guns are killer, dial that diet in and get those abs to pop and your will be at the top of the list.
Thanks man. I dont wanna dial in the diet! But im gonna try anyways lol see if i can finish this thing out strong. One thing i noticed about the mobile app is now i can post pictures without modifying them and doing it as an attachment which is nice but cant see pics lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. I dont wanna dial in the diet! But im gonna try anyways lol see if i can finish this thing out strong. One thing i noticed about the mobile app is now i can post pictures without modifying them and doing it as an attachment which is nice but cant see pics lol
You can select the comment. When the options pop up in black, select more. Then choose web view. You can see the pics that way until they get it fixed on the app

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You can select the comment. When the options pop up in black, select more. Then choose web view. You can see the pics that way until they get it fixed on the app
Huh i didnt know that. Btw did anyone else notice that it looks like MrKleen73 got taller between 5/15 and 6/2? Lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey brothers, my update (a touch late, been away) below (quoted post my starting one).

Now I’m genuinely 12lbs down from that starting picture BUT in the interest of fairness I should point out I was midway through pct - 7 lbs was mostly water (damn trest was making me hold a lot) before I even started my cut. That said I did start with clen last week, ran a 500 cal deficit and dropped 5 lbs. little bit of strength has gone too so might up the calories a bit to slow it down.

But yeah, I’m in the game now. I think I’m looking leaner.....?

Obviously need to realign my goals so a further 10lbs during this comp is now my target

AA6B3F16-A2BB-4460-9D6E-6C176852E056.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Put on some pants!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking hardened and veiny! Awesome progress, bro!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have noticed guys do like taking pics with their pants off...is that the secret to good progress pics?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was 228.6 Sunday morning. 4 weeks into full cycle, 2 weeks on S23 at 15mg. Just added a bit of DMZ & LMG after these pics so I don’t expect weight to drop much from here on, but it basically hasn’t since I started. I just keep slowly recomping.

IMG_1433.JPG
IMG_1436.JPG

Diet will have to get tighter if I want to manage to actually drop weight.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Hyde major differences. You are a lot more tight looking, and getting more shape in the abdomen! Yeah you might have to cut cals back more if you are looking to actually lose scale weight with that addition.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pmsl, I tend to avoid cooking hot stuff that can spit or spatter when my pants are off
I avoid to walk over coarse surfaces when naked.

Always get abrasions on my willy...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I avoid to walkover coarse surfaces when naked.

Always get abrasions on my willy...
Hah!!! Don't lie that isn't rug burn, it is tug burn, you have got to loosen your grip or file that callous down!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just finished up an hour long bike ride, I was pushing the pace here and there, and kept it in the highest gear except once tired and unable to plow through some of the hills, then bumped it to easier. Veins were all over my quads and they had a nice pump too.